Shangri-La Ch. 25

Story Info
Samurai Warriors: Lady Hayakawa accepts her new place.
5.9k words
5
1.8k
4
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters.

Starring: Lady Hayakawa (Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 25

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

The war between the different human forces, the demon army and the legions of Olympus took a new turn when Dong Zhou, the leader of his own growing army of human troops from ancient Japan and China, suddenly began the construction of a new base. In truth, this was simply Dong Zhou's new personal, Shangri-La masked as an imperial palace at 'Seaside Paradise', a new bright, sunshine beach resort ripped from a time and universe from a distant future. Deliberately splitting forces so that he left many of the male commanders, including those blindly loyal to him or either following out of fear for what he may do to them, their troops of their loved ones, back at his old central base. Taking with him a more than decent force to protect himself along with his own personal harem of wives -- beautiful warrior officers from the Samurai and Dynasty Warriors ages. Let alone a wife from the Mystic Realm and a female ninja from the future.

The splitting of forces should have made Zhou and the rebel army he led easy pickings. Instead, the chaos of the land allowed him to spread out and make more strongholds instead of just the one. His position increased while the other forces still tried to take one another out. And all as gradually over time more human forces gravitated to him with the promise of a food, shelter and safety. Even if it meant selling their soul for an end goal that was far from noble. Others knew that there was no other choice other than slaughter at the hands of the demons or submission to the other forces (not that under Zhou's rule there was any real free choice other than to obey). And in a very select few, they foolishly believed the lies told that Zhou was a pure leader dedicated to the cause of a better, brighter future. Hence why that Zhou's troops were soon enough boosted when the forces of Hojo of Japan elected to join his ranks...

* * *

"I must say Lord Zhou, this is quite a marvel of a base you've set up..." Lady Hayakawa remarked, walking alongside the far taller and fatter man of Dong Zhou beside her as they walked along the bright, warm beach of his new home area. "The buildings are so strange! Contrasting with the military bases and camps... You've done so well to make such a place your own." She noted. The gorgeous, young officer of the Hojo clan of the Samurai Warriors era was clad in a long, traditional attire of white with gold and blue, almost dress-like and fitting nicely to her slim and sexy body. Her long dark hair hanging down behind her with short heeled battle boots with shin guards that matched the gauntlets she wore.

"Ha! You flatter me, Lady Hayakawa! But I do not tire of hearing it!" Dong bragged with a grin as she more shamelessly had an arm around the back of her neck with one hand on the far shoulder. Clad as always in his lavish, expensive robes of his status as Prime Minister and self proclaimed Emperor of this merged land. "It's nothing when I have the resources to put to use and the men to carry out my commands! Not to mention the lovely ladies like yourself to keep me company." He more bluntly added, looking down at her with approval.

"A-About that, my Lord..." Hayakawa blushed a bit as his hungry stare. "While I appreciate you inviting me here... I do feel a little uneasy being away from my family and my clan. After all, although I might not look it, I can handle myself in combat on the battlefield." She said with a soft smile. "Are you sure it's really necessary for me to stay here away from the main camp?"

"Nonsense! Your clan is basically mine now!" Zhou dismissively said, still holding her. "They'll do as I say, just as you will! And that way we can all beat off those nasty monsters, deal with those weird Gods, and make those other warriors see the light and join my side! This war will be over in no time!"

"If you say so, my Lord..." She sounded unsure, biting her bottom lip. "I have noticed how Lady Kai and Lady Gracia are here and how happy they seem to be. Getting some peace in this strange and scary land would be quite ideal. Then we could all return home!" She added, sounding more upbeat about that.

"That's more like it! And if we can't return home, we'll make the best of this and ensure my Shangri-La comes to life here!" Zhou claimed, twisting what she was meaning. "And speaking of which, allow me to continue the tour of this new, expanded palace of mine."

"Ah, of course! I was curious about where I would be staying while I'm here at your base." She said with an innocent smile.

"Are you reading my mind, my Lady? Because where you're staying is exactly where I'm going to show you..." He claimed, and only telling the half truth as he lead her along the beach towards one of the massive buildings that he's reserved as his own living quarters.

* * *

Lady Hayakawa soon found out exactly what it meant to be one of the women selected to be a wife as part of Zhou's ever expanding harem. Laying back on the spacious bed of his personal bedroom while he was down between her spread legs. The bottom of her dress hiked up as the cruel warlord ran his tongue against her tight pussy to make her gasp. A wide-eyed stare on her face and brightly blushing cheeks like the idea of being eaten out was completely new to her. Despite how hideous the face was right at her crotch, she could only keep her head titled up from she sheets, looking across her slim frame to watch the man who was now her commander having already his wicked way with her. Making her groan as he slid his tongue up and down her entrance with a slow, steady and clearly savouring pace.

"MMMMM!! M-My Lord! S-Surely we must not do this! AHHHHH!!" Hayakawa pleaded but she wasn't exactly making any sort of move to push him off or move away. Her hands back behind her, gripping the expensive bed sheets as she squirmed from his tongue work. Her pussy starting to dampen from the repeated, smooth runs his tongue were doing up and down her slit. "AHHHHH! Would it not be a disgrace if we... MMMMM!! Were found out?? Being officer and c-commander? MMMMM..." Her begging was falling on deaf ears as he continued to taste the pussy of the youthful and stunning woman of Hojo. Smirking into her snatch as while her groaning voice might have protested, the sweetness he was telling was confirming how much her body wanted this new pleasure. All the encouragement he needed to start this battle to break her down and reduce her to being another one of his eager whores just like the fellow women from her time and country already are.

"Mmmmm... You are protesting a little too much, my Lady! Your naughty hole right here is telling me what your mouth refuses to!" Dong teased her before leaning back in and pressing his tongue against her slick entrance. So close that his bushy beard tickled her thighs when he moved right in. Quickly lapping at her folds and moaning a little at the delicious taste of a new woman's fluids as he noted how much she was giving out already. Another sign that this beauty hasn't been given the sort of pleasure she deserves and from the looks if can handle. "Mmmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm..." Another round of flicks from his experienced, shameless tongue to the outer lips before he finally pressed against her. Entering her snatch with a little resistance, showing again how new she was to oral sex, before he began to explore around inside of her. Groaning into her from the delicious taste and caring not how droplets of her juices were catching onto that thick shrub of a beard of his from the close up munching he was doing.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH! MMMMM... Is this really OK, my L-Lord? MMMMM... It does feel so good..." She groaned with her eyes half closed. Getting slowly used to the feeling of a tongue sliding about inside of her sensitive area as one of her arms moved down along her still clothed body. Managing to rest on the back of his head just behind the imperial crown he wore for another sudden display of much she needed to experience what was already the best sex in her life, and it wasn't even a close contest. "AHHHHH... P-Perhaps it may not be so... MMMMM... So bad after all... Just to enjoy for a little while..." She gasped out as her body arched a bit when he changed tactics and gave her clit a brushing over to continue overwhelming her slim and stunning body with sensations. Soon going back to probing in deep with her tongue to keep finding the spots that drove her wild the most and keep those moans pouring out of her newly needy twat. Finding out exactly why the women from her world were so happy to not just be around, but to serve, this hideous creep of a man.

The sex-mad warlord just smiled into that wet pussy as he carried on dining on her. Leaving juices not just staining through his haggard beard but dripping down her inner thighs onto the bedsheets. Lapping over and over as he drank down the sweetness at the same time as keeping it forming. This being far from the first pussy he's ever eaten, and not even an introduction into sampling a woman from both a foreign land and a time that's in the future from his. All he sees is some hot snatch ready to be claimed and tamed, and from the moist state of the folds he's licking at she looks like another easy notch carved into his bedpost. Even managing to let out a snigger when he felt her dainty hand grip his hair a little more as she further slipped into a state of mind that craved more of this pleasure despite knowing that she should be fighting with her family and clan in the ongoing wars beyond these 'palace' walls.

Eventually, he pulled away and left her groaning with a sudden disappointment as he smirked. "I think you're not quite as innocent as you appear to be, Lady Hayakawa..." Zhou teased as he stood up and reached down to unwrap the band of his 'belt' from around his oversized waist.

"T-That's not so, my Lord!" Hayakawa claimed as she sat up on his bed. "I've just never felt anything quite like..." Her voice trailed off as her jaw dropped when he peeled off his robes. Ignoring that bulging gut as her eyes locked onto his fat, long and already rock hard cock.

"I never tire of seeing that look..." Dong grinned as he approached the bed and moved up onto it. "I'll take it you've never seen one quite as manly as mine, right my Lady?" He mocked again as he kept her legs spread apart as he shifted to kneel between them.

"N-Never!!" She was still gazing at his pole as he moved in. "How can such a size even be possible??"

"Oh, I'm sure even a tiny little cutie like you can handle it..." He said, and not exactly giving her much choice in the matter either as he lined his shaft up with that very well warmed up entrance of hers. A brief moment taken to run the fat crown of his prick along the slick folds before he invited himself in to his soon to be new personal property. Making them both moan out when he penetrated to stuff in that head and an inch or so into her. "MMMMM! Oh, I know you can!" He grinned, keeping her legs apart at the ankles as he began to roll his flabby hips back and forth. Working his cock in to at least allow her the time to adjust to such a vast size as his thickness alone was making her walls stretch out as he moaned. The pleasure he was getting from her box a sign that she would fit in perfectly with the rest of his wives, even at the expense of forcing her to abandon her life as an officer in battle.

"AHHHHHHHH!! MMMMMMMM!! My Lord!! It's so big!! MMMMM!! Ooooooooooh!! So big!!" She gasped and moaned as her arms went back behind her, with hands once again gripping his bedsheets tightly as she kept herself up and stared down between her legs. Not even trying to close her limbs up or move back as she willingly took this sex from this pervert. Her inexperience with any sort of action meaning this was already the most cock she's had in her and reaching deeper into her love tunnel even before he's close to being halfway into her. "MMMMMMM!! S-Surely all that... C-Cock cannot fit inside of me!! It's t-too much!! MMMMM!!" She blushed as she moaned but couldn't rip her eyes off from the shaft working in and out of her wet slot. Her hair hanging down behind her and beginning to sway back and forth as her battle dress-clad body was starting to shift as the force of his pumps made her jolt.

"All you're telling me, my Lady... MMMM... Is such beauty like yours has been wasted on other, lesser men! AHHHHH..." The cruel Prime Minister from the Three Kingdoms wars claimed as he grinned down. Enjoying the contrasting expression across her stunning, young face as he saw the contrast of knowing how wrong and lewd this all was. Against the building pleasure as her snatch gradually accepted not just his cock but all the wonderful sensations that went with him sliding in and out of her. "MMMM... Let alone such a lovely body likes yours! MMMM... You feel quite made to serve a true man and Lord like myself!" His over confident tone made it sound clearly like he was making that decision for her. A fact proven by his hands gripping her by her battle boots with a firm hold of ownership to keep her smooth legs spread. Working his dick back and forth into her and moaning himself from the super tight grip of her twat all around is long and fat shaft.

"MMMMMM!! So big!! S-So thick!! AHHHH!! It's l-like I'm losing my mind already! MMMMM!!" She gasped. Already beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead as she took his cock. Her eyes locked down onto his cock, just about seeing glimpses of that thick prick as it passed in and out of her wet folds as his bulging stomach came close to press against the clothing she still wore whenever he thrust forward. Only just shaking her head to get strands of her hair out of the way as she kept her body leaning back so she could take this pumping. Getting all too used to the feeling of being filled up as his cock buries a new home for itself in her tight, hot and damp slot. "I-Is this r-really OK, my Lord?? MMMMM!! To engage in something so s-sinfull??" She sounded like she was trying to convince herself now that this was perfectly fine. Allowing herself to be fucked by such a hideous, overweight man and merely become yet another of his stunning wives to be used whenever he felt like it. His big cock pumping away into her dampness helping to break down her mind and make her further addicted to the already strong pleasure flowing through her.

"MMMMM... I think you already know the answer to that, my Lady!" Zhou said as he felt her crotch connecting off of his when he delivered a fresh and firm pump into her twat to really fill her up. Groaning from how her pussy was clutching his inches like a sheath as he pulled out just a few inches before driving back in to keep them both moaning. Showing off all the experience from fucking countless women, including those from her own era and timeline, as he briskly pumped away into her young, tight frame. "AHHHHH... But if you don't believe me? MMMM... Maybe you can ask Lady Kai or Lady Gracia! MMMMM... And find out why they keep coming to my chambers every night when I call on them." He smugly added. Shamelessly admitting to happily fucking already broken-in whores of his even while being balls deep in one he's 'training' to become a wife just like they already are. A beauty like this one he's getting to enjoy would be a prize alone, but not even her is enough for his never-ending lust for any and all women he deems 'worthy' of being reduced to another of his sex slaves.

"W-What?? You tamed the Bear Princess?? And L-Lady Gracia too??" Her eyes widened like she realised she was just one of many, let alone how impressive his conquests have been so far. Her thoughts cut off when he pulled out and left her groaning from the sudden empty feeling between her legs.

"Ha! Those two were easily pickings! I barely broke a sweat!" Zhou claimed as he used the hold on her legs to turn her over to make her lay on her stomach. "Lady Ii was my first claim of this new land... Then that little ninja girl Kunoichi! And that cute priestess Aya too!"

"S-Surely those ladies are enough??" Hayakawa bit her lip again, looking back as she was sprawled out on the bed sheets. Not even being allowed to fully undress as he moved up to mount her again. "Why need me when you can choose from them?"

"Why?" He grinned as he lined his cock back up with her twat. "It's simple, my Lady! Because I am the ruler of this world! I can have any woman I desire!" He bluntly said as he ploughed back into her folds.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH..." Her head tilted back as that fat cock buried into her tightness, and going in to the hilt from just the first motion as well. Groaning out not just from the pleasure, but feeling his massive bulk on top of her as his stomach rested on her back as he fucked her in this prone position. His hands on her shoulders as well but his weight alone meant she wasn't going anywhere until he moved off. He just wanted another display of power and ownership over her as he shifted his hips back and forth. "MMMMMM... A-Any woman?? And yet you pick me? MMMMM... I f-feel honoured, m-my Lord!" The corruption of her mind was showing as the innocence gave way to depravity thanks to the big cock sliding in and out of her snug box. Yet again her hands clutching deep handfuls of the sheets she was laying on while her legs were angled back and the knees. Legs spread wide and willingly to take this creep's cock nice and deep into her snatch as she left his dick soaked with juices.

"MMMMM! Now you're getting it, my Lady! AHHHHH... I knew I saw the potential in you!" He mocked, knowing she was just believing his warped and sexist views of the world. Knowing that she would soon enough be an eager cock sucker and ready to be bent over and taken wherever and whenever he felt like it. Not even caring that she's from a future time to his era, let alone from another world as he continued to bury his dick balls deep into her twat. "AHHHH... I only pick the finest women to have the honour to become one of my wives! MMMMM... So indeed, you should feel honoured to be able to... MMMM! Get to worship and serve me day and night!" He claimed as he kept filling up from above. Making her tiny body squirm underneath her as he easily pinned her onto his bed from his obese size alone. Making a slap of skin hitting skin when he pumped downward and his crotch smacked hard into her cutely rounded ass.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... Yessssss... Honour... Serve... MMMMMM..." Her eyes were half closed as she stared back over her shoulder. Her battle dress starting to stick to her body from the sweat forming all over her as the drips rolled down her cheeks. Leaving loose strands of her long, dark hair clinging to her pretty face but she no longer had the worry to try and even shake them off. The pleasure from taking her new Master's big cock clouding her mind as she allowed herself to be used for his sinful needs. "MMMMM... Yes! AHHHHH... So good! MMMMM... Lord Dong Zhou's cock! MMMMM!! S-So good!!" She groaned out as she wasn't even able to jolt forward despite how firmly his cock was ploughing into her box from above. Held in place with his hands gripping her shoulders. Treating her truly like she was just property to do whatever he wanted to. And her moans, increasing with shamelessness and loudness as he cock continued to ram into her, just encouraged her to keep wrecking her mind with thoughts of sin that she never would have considered the day before, let alone back in her own world and time.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12