Shangri-La Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wide and wicked grin was on the already repulsive enough face of the warlord from the Three Kingdoms. More than happy to drive his fat cock into a beauty from the Warring States era and caring little for her role in her clan, let alone the plans of marriage that were intended for her future. More interested in keeping her snatch resized to perfectly grip is prick as he pumped in and out to keep her moans loud and constant. Leaving not just his dick coated in her juices but leaving the expensive sheets of his bed more than stained from the fluids along with sweat from them both. Using up some pouches of tax gold to replace the lavish material was a small price to pay in his cruel mind if it meant securing another stunning woman to add to the ranks of his never ending harem.

"MMMMM!! AHHHH!! MMMMM... M-More! Please, my Lord! MMMMM!! It's so good! MMMMM YES..." She moaned out, sounding seductive now as she gasped and took his cock over and over. Her legs still angled up and her toes pointing to the ceiling of his chambers from the pleasure as she got rammed swiftly and hard. All while still dressed in her traditional attire that would likely be ruined beyond any simple clean from she's sweating hard now from the best sex of her young life. "AHHHHH! P-Please! MMMMM!! MORE!! OOOOOOOOH!! D-Don't stop! MMMMM YES! I n-need it! AHHHHH!!" She begged, spilling out dirty talk even in a more innocent-like fashion than most of his other wives let out. Still words that she would have never said before even if her life depended on it. Showing her fall from being a respected officer of Hojo to now just a set of tight, fuckable holes for him to select and use if he was bored of his other whores.

"MMMMM... Only because you asked so obediently, my Lady! MMMM..." He taunted again as he kept his cock drilling sharply downward over and over again. The clap of his unsightly body colliding with her slim and stunning frame ringing out around the room along with their moans. Showing off his own unlikely stamina and ability as he was only now starting to sweat himself despite how repeatedly and deeply he's been fucking this gorgeous Japanese maiden's twat with his fat and long Chinese cock. "AHHHHH... I think you see now the great benefits of being in my service... MMMM! As only of my faithful, exclusive wives..." He claimed, as if telling a woman that all she was good for was to shove his cock into was an acceptable sort of remark. Let alone acting like it was a compliment. Grunting as he pumped down and filled her snatch up with his dick as his heavy balls slapped off her wet folds from the swing of momentum he was using to pound her silly.

Yet once again, she was left groaning from an empty sensation as her snatch, once super tight, was now already left gaping open when he pulled out. Even so, it wasn't to give her a break but just so he could haul her back along the bed as he moved off of it himself. Pushing her back down so she was bent over onto the sizeable furniture that was more than big enough for him to use to fuck her on alone. But he wanted to give her a workout in a different way as her modest but nicely rounded ass stuck out as her dress stayed hiked up. Taking her from behind now as he slammed his cock right back into that already resized twat of hers. Getting the moans loudly calling out all over again as the clap of skin hitting skin rang out alongside the groans.

Even so, it wasn't enough for an ego as large as his heaving stomach was. Reaching forward to grab a handful of her long hair with ease as it ran down to her hips. Soon tugging harshly and leaving her groaning from the commanding pull as her head tilted back. Eyes rolling upward as the sensation sent pleasure through her with the sting of pain just enhancing things. Seizing on this newfound kink that her warped mind never had before as whenever he sent a pump into her dripping snatch, he pulled on those long locks to make her jolt back. Taking his dick perfectly deep into her soaking wet hole that's already in just an hour been well trained for balls deep action. Anyone who sampled her now would think she was more of an experienced Brothel worker than a former officer of battle. Not that now, with how stretched out she is, she'd feel any lesser man if they didn't have the thickness let alone length her new Master was packing.

"AHHHHH YES!! OH YES!! MMMMM MY LORD!! OH YESSS! YES YES YES!! MMMMM..." She panted out as the sweat dripped from her face and a shameful trail of drool began to trickle from the corner of her open, moaning mouth as she got further overwhelmed by being ravaged by a man she should be disgusted by. Not even able to grip the sheets as her arms hung limp by her sides as her upper body was only arched up thanks to the hard hold on her hair from the man banging her from the back. "UHHHH!! OH YESSSSSSSSS... AHHHHHH I NEED IT!! I WANT IT, MY LORD! MMMMM!! P-PLEASE! MORE! MORE!! MORE MORE MOOOOOOOORE MMMMMM!!" The disgraceful begging was as endless as the lust of the warlord driving his dick home into that still snug but now soaking wet snatch of hers. Her body jolting sharply back and forth as she was sent forward when his bulk collided hard into her along with the stiff force of his pumps. Then roughly pulled back by her long hair to meet the next swift thrust before she got sent into the bed all over again.

"MMMMM... I do love it when I'm correct about a new whore..." He bragged between his moans. His massive stomach covering up the actual sight of his crotch slamming forward into her toned backside but the loud slap of their frames meeting signalling the event with a regular sharpness like it was the gears of a mill working overtime. "AHHHH... And I've never been wrong yet... MMMMM... When it comes to finding a new woman worthy enough to be my next wife!" He added between his own loud and filthy groans. Making it look all too easy as he pumped briskly into that twat of the young stunner of the Hojo clan as he kept one hand deeply clutching her long hair to tug on her regularly. Further treating her just as mere physical property as he kept his cock slamming back and forth into her. Showing no mercy despite her tight and tiny frame lacking the curves let along the height many of his existing whores from this world and his homeland possess.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!!" At this point, the only thing keeping Hayakawa up was that harsh grip on her long dark locks Her eyes glazed over in delight as her tongue was now hanging out of her mouth from the pleasure. Her legs barely staying planted on the ground and trembling as she was bent over the bed while her arms were lifeless and slightly swaying as her frame jolted whenever she took a new, deep and hard pump. "UHHHHHH!! MMMMMMMM!!!" Little wonder that after he slammed his cock into her tunnel she finally hit a peak. Driven through an intense orgasm as that cock dominating her snatch didn't stop its rapid and stiff motion. Leaving her juices dripping down onto the already soaked bedsheets as she moaned out. Her clothing ruined from all the sweat and her hair not that far off from a similar state with more than a few strands stuck to her cheeks and messy all around over her back and down her sides.

Of course, the wicked man behind her wasn't just fucking her through her orgasm to allow her to enjoy the most intense peak of her young life so far. Not even to top off his plan of corrupting the once proud and respected officer into a new cock-drunk whore. He just wanted more pleasure himself and to enjoy how her snatch felt mega tight like he was penetrating her for the first time as her walls clung to his rod as she came. Giving him all the more reason to keep drilling her even as he cock began to pulse inside of her soaking wet and more than well fucked hole. After all, he didn't really care at all if any of his wives got off on the fun (and usually they did, showing how supreme his own ability was). This was all about him and enjoying a world of wine, women and song that only a true sexist slob like him could think was possible.

Showing his disrespect, he didn't even bother to warn the gorgeous, youthful beauty about his impending finish. Just stuffing his dick back into her and using the pull of her hair to keep her twat backed up into his crotch as he let out a deep, beastly grunt. Unloading deep into Lady Hayakawa's once inexperienced pussy and in turn making her howl out as she was sent into another, all be it smaller, orgasm of her own. Feeling her already stretched out insides now splattered with thick, hot cum that shot deep into her like he was finding a way to claim her inside and out. Keeping his cock buried into her as he groaned and bucked a bit into her as he unloaded shot after shot. Eventually pulling out slowly as he grinned. Stepping back and watching his cum ooze back out of her gaping pussy to land with thick splats onto the bedsheets and the floor below. A sight even more disgraceful when he let of her hair and she simply slumped onto the bed with an exhausted groan as more spunk dripped out onto the ruined sheets.

"Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." Hayakawa had a wide, sex-drunk smile like she was in a post-orgasm coma. Her eyes open but glazed over as she stared ahead as if to show her brain was well and truly fried from the best sex of her life. Even if it's left her being just one of his man sex slaves here in his personal palace.

"You need a bit of work, my Lady..." Zhou grinned as she slipped his robes back in. All too happy to walk away from a freshly fucked slut now he'd gotten off. "But a week or so of training? You'll be a decent enough whore soon enough!" He decided for her as he tied his belt back around his waist.

"Ahhhhhh... Mmmmmm..." She couldn't even form words, just panting and staring blankly as the spunk continued to fall out of that well fucked pussy of hers.

"Ha! Women are even better when they don't talk back! You really have potential!" Dong mockingly said as he all too casually walked out of his bedroom. "Where's a damn retainer!" He yelled, and from down the corridor a palace official (who likely had heard everything that had gone on in the room) scurried up before bowing respectfully to his Lord. "Have some maids clean and change my bed! Then cart my new wife off to be washed up. We'll have a marriage celebration ceremony and banquet tomorrow!" He ordered.

"My Lord! You only had such a celebration the other day to celebrate what you called the 'celebration' of you declaring yourself the Emperor of this word." The official stated.

"And what of it, you worm?! Get out of my sight and do as I say!" He barked, making the man back off and quickly bow in fear. "And if we need to tax the peasants for more food for it again, then so be it! Remind them I'll cast them out to the demons if they hold back any supplies in secret!" He added as the official hurried away. "Fools! So what if I enjoy myself! I'm the ruler of this world and it's my right to celebrate! And a standard, five or so course banquet will be nothing compared to the parties I'll throw when I finally take out these so-called Gods and whatever this Serpent King is! When I take over this world and make it my full Shangri-La? I'll party like the world is ending! Or at least, like the old one has!" He decided with a wide grin. And with as much focus as he has for claiming women as his personal play toys? His plans to dominate this world may very likely bare wicked fruit after all.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any requests, suggestions etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12