Shangri-La Ch. 26

Story Info
Samurai Warriors: Ina gets tamed.
4.6k words
4.5
1.8k
4
0

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters.

Starring: Ina (Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 26

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

"You there! Silly girl! Stop that at once!" Dong Zhou rudely called out, looking annoyed as he waddled across the training grounds of his old palace that used to be headquarters and base camp before moving to a more sunnier climate. He had only stopped by to check in on the troops there and his Generals overseeing the troops as the war between his ally forces, the demons and the Gods continued on. But he was less than thrilled seeing a woman not only doing something by herself without following orders, but looking like she was preparing to fight instead of, as he believed females should, just serving him anyway he demanded.

Unimpressed, the beautiful archer known as Ina raised an eyebrow before she turned and shot another practice arrow. Perfectly hitting the centre of the target to go with the other arrows dotted in the bull's eye to pepper it with a high 'score' that few could dream of coming close to. The beauty of the Samurai Warriors-era was clad in a battle attire of purples and violets, with silver and gold trim shoulder armour, gauntlets and gloves, knee coverings and ankle guards. Having on open sandals for footwear with blue 'socks' on for added comfort. Her clothing showing off her smooth, nicely thick thighs and a more than generous hint of a very impressive bust. Her dark hair styled in a long ponytail and held in place with a sharp, golden headpiece with a pink flower tied in string hanging from the side. A small headband across her forehead completing the look as she held a huge, weight bow with matching quiver either of which alone looked heavy enough that a far more muscular, stronger man should only be able to use them.

"Hey! I'm speaking to you, woman!" Dong snapped as he approached with a glare. "A woman's place is not on the battlefield! You shall know your place at once!"

"Lies. I know my worth, and my place." Ina coldly said as she turned to stare up at him. "And it's not wasting my time going to your hideaway base far from the call of battle."

"I ordered any and all fine women to my new home, and you shall be no different." He said, similarly not fazed by her defiance. "...Wait, I know exactly who you are! You're that Ina woman. The one who keeps fawning over one of those little Sanada brother twerps." He said as he scanned her over.

"T-That is of no importance!" Her stutter betrayed her, showing that her desire to be involved in combat wasn't just to fulfil some form of duty. "I am a warrior of the battlefield. I merely wish to do my duty to my land and my family."

"Ha! Now you're the one telling lies!" Zhou smirked, seeing an opportunity here. "But I'll tell you what! I'm a generous ruler of this strange land. I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. A little test shall we say?" He offered and if she knew him well enough, she would have backed off there and then instead of staying and glaring. "If I win? You do as I damn well demand you to! And if you somehow win? You can go play war wife to that lowly peasant Sanada."

"How dare you insult him!" Ina snapped, falling for his trap. "Fine! I accept! I'll easily beat you at any test or game you have!"

"Silly girl... Very well! Follow me and don't bother bringing that weapon." He instructed, seeing her look unimpressed. "What? I never said our test would be any sort of battle with bow and arrow..."

* * *

Minutes later, inside of the Master Bedroom of the Imperial Palace...

"MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHHRRKKK!! MMMMM!!" Ina was soon paying for her self confidence as she was down on her knees. Her long ponytail being gripped as Dong Zhou, completely naked and showing off his unsightly body, thrust his long, fat cock in and out of the beauty's groaning mouth. Showing her what her agreement to be 'tested' meant as he got to fuck her stunning face at the expense of making her gag along his length as he pumped in. "AHHHHHKKKK!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRKKK!!" She stared up with wide eyes. Already lacking the glare she'd shown down at the training ground as saliva seeped past her lips and down her chin. Coating his pole as he pumped in firmly with a smooth pace to make himself moan out with wide, shameless smile.

"Mmmmm! Ina-Chan! I expected more from a girl with a mouth so boastful as yours!" He mocked, seeing how each time he cock rammed in and his mushroom head hit off the back of her mouth she let out fresh, sinful choke. Loving how her spit was running down his size as he worked in and out. Stretching her soft lips as she stared up and despite the discomfort she was feeling never once tried to pull back. Leaving him, free to thrust away in and out of her oral hole as she stayed on her knees in front of him. "Ahhhh... Don't tell me that your lover, that Sanada brother you settled for, isn't gifted down where it matters?" He made sure to joke about this as well. Knowing full well this beauty's heart was with another man so in a sense he had tricked her into cheating on him. Enjoying the fruits of another plan as he got to savour the warmth and wetness of her fantastic mouth.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKKKK... MMMMMMPHHH!!" She couldn't respond even if she wanted to. But the answer was obvious from the choking she was doing that this level of cock was far longer and fatter than she was used to. The drool falling off her chin, running down her neck and landing across the tops of her juicy tits that were shaking with each choke she gave. "MMMMMM!! HHHHHHRRRRKK... GAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Her eyes watered as she stared up. Legs grasping again but showing how willing she was to try, as even fruitless as it was, to last against him as she let her mouth be abused by this ruthless warlord. Her long hair still being clutched so her head stayed in place for him to pound into. Filling her mouth up with his prick as her pretty features slid closer towards his crotch.

"MMMM... But don't worry my dear... I'm a very forgiving Lord..." He claimed with a snigger as he stared down, seeing her far more weakened expression compared to the defiance earlier on before they reached his chambers. Or at least as much of it appeared in view before her face was brought down under his bulging gut as he forced his prick beyond just the confines of that lovely, hot mouth of hers. "MMMMM... I always can see the potential for a new Lady in my court... And as a new Wife to add to my collection..." He was deciding her fate for her already between his loud moans. And he had every right to with how easily he was handling her already. His heavy ball sack now hitting off of her spit-dripping chin as he pumped back and forth between her lips. Ignoring her chokes and groans as he worked away stiffly and smoothly. The sort of pace that most men would only use on a woman's pussy rather than hammering their oral hole.

"HHHHHHHHHKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRRKK!!" Ina's eyes were half closed. Getting light headed from her throat getting filled up as her head was jolting on his dick even as her ponytail was clutched. Feeling the burn in her oral tunnel as she was getting stretched out, having never been touched this deep during a session of sex before. Her chokes hard and raspy now as the saliva continued dripping not just off his length but her own jaw. Staining her clothing and leaving a shine on her skin. It had only been the start of this 'test' but she looked like already a defeated prize of war. Kneeling and slobbering away over a big fat cock, and enduring not just that shame but doing so while in the same attire she hoped to march out proudly onto the battlefield while wearing.

Little hope for that now as he showed not exactly mercy, but a plan to move on as he pulled out of her already abused mouth. Leaving her gasping as she rubbed her throat and quickly took in air. "Now now, Lady Ina! There's no rest time for you!" Zhou decided for her, using that hold of her long hair to force her up from her knees. Already putting her into a new position as he moved her to stand then lean up against the wall of the Master Bedroom.

"W-Wait! I'm not even undressed!" Ina looked back over her shoulder as she put her hands up against the wall. "Surely we can't... Ahhhh!" She gasped as he used his free hand to hike up the dress part of her combat costume. Yanking down the plain under shorts that acted like underwear for her gear as he exposed her snatch.

"You're clearly too sheltered, Ina-Chan!" Dong mocked as he moved behind her. "As long as there's access enough? I'm more than able to show a Wife of mine a good time."

"I am not your Wife! I'm a... AHHHHHH!!" Ina's protests were cut off as she moaned out. Feeling his thick shaft, coated with her own saliva, being pushed up into her as expected vice-like slit. Making him moan out with a grin as the snugness as he kept one hand on that long dark hair of hers to hold her in place. The other holding her dress at the side as he started to thrust. Enjoying the feeling of her as those walls resisted and stayed tight around his vast size. Still not enough to deter him as he pressed on. Pumping in with a steady pace as he more looked to enjoy and savour breaking in a new whore, knowing full well their 'bet' would already be easily won by him even at his early stage.

"B-By the Heavens! AHHHHH!! It's so big!! MMMMM!! So t-thick!!" The stunning Archer moaned out between shocked gasps. Like she couldn't quite believe she was handling that thick size in another of her holes. This time warming up to it feeling the pleasure of being spread open unlike her constant choking from the first time deep throating earlier on. Not even realising her legs had spread a little more as she took a huge dick for the first time into her snug love tunnel for the first time. "MMMMM! N-Not so rough! AHHHHH! Have you n-no shame??" She whined as he wasn't going easy on this hole either. Firmly pumping in, forcing more of his inches into her without giving her body the real time to adjust to being filled up in a way she's never experienced before. But seemingly from her moans her stunning, curved frame was built to handle.

"MMMM... Shame? My Lady, the only one disgracing themselves is you... And doing so quite loudly and shamelessly on my cock!" Zhou pointed out with a wicked smile as he made it out like this was all her doing, although she had been the one who consented to being 'tested' in such a lewd way. Getting hammered from behind as his thrusts went in deep. The bottom of his gut brushing over the top of her ass as he went in and made a home for himself inside her dampening snatch. His motion making her shift back and forth, sending her tits swaying to test the limits of what her top could contain. But still not showing too much mercy even for a fresh Wife-to-be. Keeping a firm grip of her hair so he could tug on her once in a while and keep her gasping to warp her mind with not just the pleasure but the odd thrill of pain. Showing how often he's broken in stunning, respected beauties like her in the past both in this mysterious land and back in his home world and dimension.

"AHHHHH! That's not true! I'm o-only doing this... MMMMM!! B-Because... AHHHHH!! OOOOOOOH!!" She gasped again with another pull on her dark locks. The strings and the pink flower tied into her hair swaying while her body jolted back and forth. Beads of sweat beginning to form and roll down her gorgeous features as a loose strand of the hair at the sides of her head became stuck to her cheek. That being the least of her concerns now as she got pleasure flowing through her clothed body in a way that no man before, even the one she was in love with, had been able to give her. "MMMMM!! S-So what?? So what if it feels good?? MMMMM!! I-It still doesn't change a thing about w-what I want!" She whined before moaning again. Her admission contrasted by weak sounding claims as she tried to hold onto the reason why she was letting this hideous man fuck her from behind. Clearly in a losing battle but the last of her confidence keeping her in the fight. Just to be bent over and railed as he pumped away into her and made her rounded backside slap off his bulky frame whenever he drove in.

"MMMMM... Yes, I can clear see what you want! MMMM..." Zhou taunted again as he ploughed balls deep into the beauty from the Warring States period. Filling up that snug box with his inches as her juices now replaced her saliva that had been covering him. A sign along with her moans about how much, despite her empty protests, she was loving getting the first dose of proper sex in her life. "AHHHH... I can especially feel it too, my Lady!" He added as he even made it look easy from just the way he was gripping her. Barely needing to hold her waist as the grip on that long dark hair was more than enough to keep her in place, bent over up against a wall to be ploughed from behind. A position helped by the face that the woman who should be hating this was making no moves at all to get away from this sinful action from a hideous man she should be hating instead of offering up her body to.

"UHHHH!" Ina grunted when he pulled out of her wet snatch. Not even giving her time to catch her breath as yet again by the ponytail (which he'd never let go of since this all began) he hauled her away from the wall. "S-So rough! Do you treat all your Wives like this??" She gasped as he marched her over to that spacious four poster bed in the room. Making her climb onto it to get onto her hands and knees with that inviting twat facing him.

"Only the ones who I know can handle it..." Zhou claimed as he stood behind her. Not much ceremony performed as he shoved his prick back into her slickness. Able to ram in balls deep right from the start to make her ass clap off his unsightly body. Her hands gripping into the expensive sheets as she moaned out and found her body jolting out from not so much the stiffness of his pumps, but the sheer bulk of him hitting into her stunning body from behind. Not able to shift too far forward though as his hold on her dark ponytail was used to drag her right back to take the next thrust. Keeping up that double team of wrecking her sweating body with pleasure while breaking her mind with the sharp bursts of pain from the hair tugging.

"AHHHHH!! MMMMM!! SO DEEP!! IT'S UNREAL!! AHHHHH!!" She panted out as she got drilled nice and deep. Staring forward with glazed over eyes as her brain melted in delight from how wonderful it felt to be ravaged by such a thick slab of man-meat. The same cock that has already broken countless women, including from her homeland, into the same sort of sweating, moaning mess she is degrading into. "MMMM! MORE... PLEASE! AHHHHH!! D-DON'T STOP! OOOOOOOH!!" She begged between lustful gasps. Her big tits jiggling back and forth so much that the hard nipples have spilled out over the top of her clothing for an extra dose of shame. That regal attire clinging to her body from all the moisture coating her and leaving more loose strands of her hair stuck to her face.

"MMMMM... Now that's a far better look and voice from you, my Lady! MMMM... I knew you had it in you!" He bragged as he pumped in and out. That all too familiar transformation of a once proud, talented Officer now reduced to a desperate whore as her pussy left his dick soaked with juices. Just giving him the smooth ease to plough in and out of her slot with that swift and hard pace. The slap of skin hitting skin ringing out around his chambers of the Imperial Palace to join their moans in the air. Far from the first time he's heard that symphony either but never getting tired of it yet be they a beauty of Japan like her or one from back in his land of China. No matter the timeline or dimension if he thought them beautiful enough to be his Wife? He would gladly tame and claim them.

Ina clenched her teeth together, her mind not even able to come up with words as the pleasure continued to race though her. Juices dripping down from between her legs to stain those lavish sheets she's being fucked on. Managing at least to stay up on her hands and knees to be fucked even if she couldn't even rock back and forth under her own power. Getting near rag dolled along his meaty pole as he combined those harsh, deep thrusts with yanks on her now messy, sweat-soaked ponytail. Ensuring she got hauled into each slamming pump he delivered as he resized her love tunnel to such a state that there would be no chance that any man, including the Sanada clan man she was supposed to be in love with, could ever satisfy her after this pounding pace.

That suited this cruel man just fine. Wanting his women to be solely addicted to him and his cock, with only occasionally letting some select grunts or advisors and the like enjoy one of his Wives once in a rare while. And he was once again making it look like any beauty from any time period, world or dimension were fair game for him and his never ending lust. Driving his dick in and out of her once vice-like pussy to leaver her walls perfectly clinging to his member as it slid in deeper than anyone else would be able to reach now. Leaving his prick soaked as her fluids dripped to his balls as they slapped off the bottom of her entrance. Each deep pump making her addicted to the feeling of sin just like so many other Samurai Warriors have experienced before.

"AHHHH YES!! MMMMM YES!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Ina gasped out as her eyes rolled upward. Her tongue sticking right out in shameful delight as drool fell from the tip. Unable to hold back as she caved in to the sin and started to cum nice and hard over that fat, thrusting dick. Making even more of a mess than before all over not just his cock, but down onto those stained sheets she's been banged on. Her arms buckling as her body leaned down a bit but still held in position thanks to the clutch on her hair so the brute nailing her from the back could keep enjoying her snatch. "AHHHHH... AHHHHHH... MMMMM..." She panted with a lazy, cock-drunk smile as the sweat dripped down her face. Still made to jolt as she was hauled back onto his length. Keeping her tits swinging as they now were left fully out of her top from all the jiggling. Just adding to her broken and defeated state to look far from the proud and deadly Archer she's supposed to be.

That should have been enough to mark her demise from being an Officer to now just another of his ever-growing Harem of whores. No such luck for her as he pulled out of that well fucked and now left gaping pussy of hers. Still enough in the tank, even as now he was finally showing off sweat over that hideous body of his. Once more using her long, gorgeous ponytail to pull her roughly about. Treating her like she was just property rather than an actual person as he dragged her to the position that started this off all at. Kneeling in front of her but this time her eyes widened with desire as she eagerly opened up her panting mouth wide for him. Far from recovered from the hardest orgasm of her life, but the offer of more cock was too good for her broken mind to pass up.

Leaving her 'rewarded' when he slid between her pouty lips and this time before he could start thrusting, she was the one working her oral hole along his thick and now very familiar meat. Making him, grin and moan as while still clutching the hair, he now allowed her to work over him at her own pace. An eager one at that as she slurped up and down. Her mind in such a state of lust that she found no issue with tasting her own pussy from off his length. Cleaning off the mess of juices with hungry lashes of her tongue across the shaft while she bobbed up and down. Muffled groans let out around him as she whorishly went to work on the man she was now the sex slave and harem Wife to.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12