Shangri-La Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh..." Ina's eyes stared up with intense desire, even after having just orgasmed so hard and with the sweat still coating her face. Not even bothering to reach up and brush stray strands away from her as she slurped up and down. Her own fluids replaced with her saliva as she sucked along his prick. The motion of her head alone making her tits shake for an added treat for the cruel slob getting to use her. A primal scene as he kept a hold of her hair even as the tail end of it swung a bit from her head moving firmly along his size. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmmphhh..." So addicted to him, to sex and especially to this big fat dick that she was moaning from the taste of him. Sliding her tongue along his underside like she's been a natural cock sucker for years rather than minutes. Showing that by now being able to freely bob along half of his meaty size without gagging once, unlike her amateur level of oral she's shown earlier on.

"AHHHH... Lady Ina! A most impressive display! MMMM... I knew a true woman was inside of you all along!" He back handedly said as his disgusting, sexist ways showed he only judged her just like any other female -- on their looks and the ability to take some dick. And with a stunning beauty such as this he'd bagged one Hell of a red hot prize. Just at the expense of breaking her once proud and strong mind to turn her into a slut filthier than the most experienced of Brothel whores. Moaning out as his cock began to pulse between her soft lips as she pressed them nicely around his thickness. Her saliva dripping down and off her chin. Clearly though making a mess of herself wasn't a worry any more. Proven by how she had a stray string of pubic hair from off of him now stick just below her slurping mouth as she performed her new duty as his whore and Wife. "MMMMM! So now I think... AHHHH! It's time for a fitting reward!"

That of course could only really mean him pulling out as he stroked off his dick. Not even giving her a proper warning as he topped off her already humiliated, broken state by plastering Ina's stunning face with his seed. Thick ropes hitting across her cheeks, nose, lips and chin as she moaned out took the facial. Shots catching into her hair at the sides of her face, but also up over her forehead to stain and ruin the headband that she wore. A wide smile on his face as he emptied his balls onto her, leaving the jizz dripping down onto her rapidly rising and lowering chest. Groaning as she got coated and this would certainly be far from the first time she'd be used as his personal cum dump either.

"So, Lady Ina? You understand your place now, right?" Dong asked with that wicked grin as he looked over the messy state he's left her in.

"Mmmmm... Yes, my Lord..." Ina purred as she gazed up at him with his seed covering her. "My place is serving you with my body... Not being out in battle..." She said, uttering words that would have never crossed her mind before being claimed by him.

"Well said! You can prove that by heading out with me back to my main camp tomorrow!" Zhou decided for her. "Because tonight I'm going to enjoy quite the feast! A celebration of..."

He had started to brag before a sharp knock on the door grabbed his attention. Grumbling as he waddled away from the bed and put on the first lavish robe he could fine. Barely wrapping it around himself while Ina stayed panting on the floor on her knees. "WHAT??" Zhou snapped as he opened the door, seeing a messenger who cowered back in fear from seeing him.

"F-Forgive me lord, but I bring a message!" The man stuttered out. "A scouting party from near your base camp have discovered a strange new area with suspicious buildings not that far from your territory. We know you have explicit instructions not to bother you about this unless necessary, but Lady Ayane insists that we investigate! She says there might be a woman there who..."

"TELL THEM I'M ON MY WAY!" Zhou quickly barked as the messenger nodded and hurried off. "Ina! Clean up and meet me downstairs. We're moving out now!" He said as Ina, groaning, pulled herself up to her feet. "If there's one thing I love more than good wine and plentiful food? It's another priceless woman! And if she's from another world then she's absolutely mine to have!!" He said with a sinister grin. Showing his lust and addiction to power from wanting whoever this foreign beauty was without even laying eyes on her yet.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12