Shangri-La Ch. 27

Story Info
Ninja Gaiden/DoA: Ayane helps to break & claim Rachel.
7.1k words
5
1.3k
1
0

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden or any of its characters.

Starring: Ayane (Dead or Alive/Warriors Orochi 3), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Rachel (Ninja Gaiden/Warriors Orochi 3).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 27

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, oral, inter.

* * *

Prime Minister's Official Residence, Seaside Paradise.

"So, when you said that you had a feeling I would like this woman you've been raving about, you weren't kidding around, Lady Ayane..." Dong Zhou had a wide, ugly smile on his bearded face as he sat back on his Imperial Throne. Looking over the new woman from a vastly different world, let alone era of time, to his own of the dawn of the Three Kingdoms.

"Naturally! I never disappoint..." Ayane, the stunning female ninja boasted with a matching smirk on her far more appealing features. Clad in her violet battle attire, almost matching her short hair, as her clothing showed off deep cleavage from her large tits. "When I'd heard the description I knew it could only be one woman. To say that we know one another is an understatement. I know exactly what Rachel is capable of. And she would be an excellent edition to the armies with her desire to slay fiends like those monsters out there... Not that I know that's in your interests of course." She added with a sly wink. Showing that despite the hints of her usual ego, she's been well trained and mind broken to be sex drunk to him like the rest of his harem of whores from now across dimensions and times here in the land of the Serpent King as Gods of Olympus.

"I know you've always been a curious one, Ayane. But what's that supposed to mean?" The statuesque blonde from the Holy Vigoor Empire known as Rachel raised a questioning eyebrow at the last remark. "It was odd to hear that you and Ryu were working for someone, but now I see him in person? I'm questioning your judgement a little more now..." She added. Rachel was clad in a very eye catching black one-piece battle costume with several straps and tied strings. Showing off her own massive, rounded rack with the open top, pushing out deep cleavage. Black booths running up to her thighs and clipped up at a belt just above her crotch. While her golden blonde hair was styled to be tied up high with a ponytail at the back.

"Don't you question our Lord, Rachel!" Ayane snapped, casting a look at her ally from past conflicts in the history of Ninja Gaiden. "He's opened my eyes to the truth about women like us... And you should be thankful I've put in such a good word about you that makes us be higher up the ranks than some of his other women." She claimed. Already making it sound like it was some sort of twisted honour to serve him rather than carry out proper duties as a kunoichi.

"What on Earth are you talking about? You're being more strange than usual." Rachel said, putting her hands on her hips. "All I want is some orders and to slaughter some more of these hoards of fiends out there... And fighting alongside Ryu again will make for a nice catch up, even in this odd world."

"Oh, it's orders you want, Lady Rachel?" Dong Zhou spoke, having let this charade play out for long enough. "Well I've got plenty for you! But first, I see that you're a little confused still about what's going on here." He said, getting the attention of both women. "Then allow your friend here to give a demonstration... Lady Ayane? I don't think I need to spell it out now, do I?"

"No, you do not, Master." Ayane grinned as she moved right forward and up to be in front of him. Rachel could only stare in shock as Ayane willingly knelt down between his legs, hauling his lavish attire down to expose another sight to make the blonde's jaw drop. A massive, thick piece of man-meat that was fiendish in its own right. Already hardening before Ayane greedily took a hold of him and guided his dick up into her mouth. "MMMMMPHHH... MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!!" She moaned loudly around his cock as she started to bob up and down. Already sending strands of her violet hair swaying back and forth in time with her hungry motion. Working her tongue against the bottom to race him to being rock hard. Already her eyes shamefully rolling upward in delight at the delicious, addictive taste of the cock that had broken her and turned her from lethal ninja into filthy whore.

"A-Ayane?? What is the meaning of this??" Rachel could only stare and watch as her friend slurped on the thick length of a hideous, grinning slob. Witnessing the vanishing act of that oversized member being taken up with ease into Ayane's usually arrogant oral hole. Now put to a much better use as she pleasured this wicked warlord. Slurping loudly with no shame at all as she got her saliva drooling down that very familiar length. "Hey! Don't just ignore me! Sucking on this man's cock like some common whore!" Rachel said, gritting her teeth as she tried to process this sight even as she clearly witnessed it. Ayane even goes hands free to just plunge her mouth up and down his dick to make it disappear as her gorgeous face pressed down into the thick jungle at his crotch. Slipping his size into the snugness of her throat in a way she couldn't have pulled off on the first day they'd met, but now was second nature to her more than any ninja art she's been trained in.

"GAHHHHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMPPPHHHH!! MMMMM!!" Ignoring the demands of a beauty from her own world, Ayane was too busy feasting on this massive dick as she fucked her throat up and down onto his length. Choking sinfully each time her pouty lips pushed down into his crotch before sliding back up with a purring groan. Not even having her eyes watering for a moment as she stared up with desire at her Master. "MMMM!! HHHHMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM..." The spit drooling off her chin, hitting onto the exposed skin of her breasts as they jiggled from her more than energetic sucking off. Already leaving a lewd branding of having a stray piece of his pubic hair now left hanging from the corner of her mouth as she bobbed away. Showing off the near daily 'training' he's given to her as part of his harem of warrior officers from across different eras.

"Mmmm... As you can see, Lady Rachel... Ahhhhh... Lady Ayane here has quickly become one of my favourites... Women of the future are superb at servicing their Master with their mouths!" Zhou rudely complimented, even as he gave a glance at the rack of the blonde having to watch this oral sex. Grinning away as he watched the Dead or Alive beauty slam her lips back and forth along his length as it got layered in her saliva. Even his moans not enough to mask the loud groans of delight even as muffled as they were around his thick length. "Mmmmm... Perhaps you can show Lady Rachel your other skills too, my eager pet..." He said as an order rather than a mere suggestion. Sitting back and watching that violet-haired head vanish under the crest of his bulging gut before popping up and repeating the motion. That length never leaving her mouth while she slurped and keeping her tongue working away at him as if she's always been a natural cock sucker for years rather than weeks under his service.

With a loud and lewd 'pop', Ayane lifted her head up with a loud groan before licking her lips. "With pleasure, Master!" She agreed without barely needing to think it over. Her hands coming up to yank her clothing apart and down, freeing her huge bust in the process to bounce free. Soon captured by her hands as she brought them up to capture his dick for a tight sandwich. Making him moan even before she started to work him over. Pumping her large boobs up and down along his entire size, making his dick vanish when she rose upward before the crown popped out when she sent her chest down with a smack. "MMMMM... You cock feels so wonderful, my Lord... MMMM! Nice and big, so hot in between my breasts..." She purred as she performed the titty wank. The flesh of her mounds even spilling out over her own fingers despite the deep and firm grip she was using. Making sure his dick was getting massaged from all angles, and rubbing her own saliva onto her skin in the process.

"She's really going for it... She's totally into this..." Rachel mumbled to herself as she watched Ayane deliver the porn star-like fuck with those round, juicy breasts. The smack of the orbs hitting down into his lap ringing out with his moans as he sat back and had her do all the work. The motion performed with a swift pace and smooth skill to show quite clearly this is not the first time the ninja had used her chest to pleasure this slob of a man. "H-How is he lasting through this? There's guys in that Dead or Alive tournament that wouldn't be able to handle this!" Rachel said a little too loudly as she followed the bounce those vast titties were performing. Seeing first hand the unnatural stamina that a man of Dong Zhou's size and looks shouldn't possess, but has managed to use to tame the woman kneeling in front of him along with many more in his ever expanding harem.

"Don't insult our Master by comparing him to other men!" Ayane snapped, glaring across at her ally from her home world and timeline for a moment. Still working her breasts up and down before she turned her face back to smile with a lick of her lips up at the man who had broken her into such a cock-drunk state. "MMMMM... Master's cock is so big and hard... No other man could make me feel this fucking good..." She said between moans. Getting off from just the hot feeling of a shaft pressed between her tits as she drove her rack quickly up and down along him. Not even pausing the action of her hands as she leaned her head down to spit down onto his crown. The saliva soon vanishing when her mounds pushed up soon after as she repeated the tit fuck again and again.

"Mmmmm! Lady Rachel! I think you're looking a little lonely over there..." Dong said with a confident smile as he locked onto the blonde. "Please, make yourself at home and step in closer."

"Is that your way of telling me to take over from her?" Rachel questioned, even as her eyes glanced at his dick as despite knowing how wrong and questionable this all was, she did start to step forward towards the Throne he was sitting on. "I will admit, that it doesn't sound like Ayane is under any sort of spell or is doing this against her will..." She added.

"Ha! If you want to show that you know your place, then feel free! Perhaps you think you can finish me off better than Lady Ayane can?" He claimed as his gaze followed the bounce of Rachel's bust. Even when he had a set of huge tits already wrapped around his member.

"No chance! My breast fucks are the best!" Ayane said as she let go of his cock. "But she can try if she likes... My tits are bigger and better than hers." She claimed with a scoffing tone, showing a hint of envy as Rachel's rack might be even bigger than hers.

"I'm not doing this to outdo anyone!" Rachel shook her head, like she was trying to shake off why she couldn't stop staring at this hideous man's huge dick. "I just need to experience what's going on and what's happened to Ayane to make her act like this..." She claimed as she lowered herself down like she was in a trance. Reaching up to undo the front straps of her battle costume and allowing her own humongous set of tits to bounce free much to his grinning delight.

"Just one go with this cock won't hurt, right? Just to try and figure out what the fuss is all about..." Rachel sounded like she was attempting to convince herself as she now took a turn to apply her hands to her own tits and bring them around that huge cock. Gasping out with the first contact of this Chinese warlord's dick against her skin as the Holy Vigoor Empire beauty's rack sandwiched into him. "I-It's so hot! This feeling! It's already incredible!" Rachel found herself moaning as she began to move her mounds along that shaft. A slowing pace than what was being done to him moments before but more than enough to make them both groan. Her eyes locked down to watch the mushroom head pop out from that deep cleavage she was making as she willingly fucked this man's big dick. Even with a chest of her huge cup size still not enough to completely make his dick vanish when she brought her mounds down into his lap which was a sight alone to keep her staring as she found herself biting her lower lip. Feelings of desire building in her as she experienced why her ally was so addicted to this same cock.

"Mmmmm... It does feel good! This is like what those whores do in those porno videos... I never knew you could get pleasure from this too! Mmmm!" She groaned as she barely registered the feeling of smearing Ayane's saliva onto her rack as she pumped away onto this big dick. Gaining confidence with each groan she let out as she serviced his fuck-stick with her heavy, rounded mountains. Sounding like she's never given a titty wank before but already showing off ability of a natural with how smooth and steady her pumps along his pole are. "Mmmmm... And if you can handle being between Ayane's tits and then mine? Mmmmm! I w-wonder what else you can do..." She mused as she stared up, biting her lower lip while delivering the strokes with her breasts. The smack of her tits hitting into hid crotch getting a little louder as the rounds passes as she got the close up feeling of how much he could handle from both of them. Getting thrust between either of these Ninja Gaiden beauty's breasts would finish off any man, shinobi or otherwise, within a minute. So to last in a second round of paizuri from a stunning, hourglass woman showed just how superior his sexual ability really was.

Of course, he was having his cake and eating it more than a usual second dinner of the day. Ayane standing to lean against him as he savoured her fantastic body. A hand up between her legs under her skirt, thrusting a couple of fingers deep into her already soaking pussy. While he had his mouth clamped onto one of her her juicy tits to make her howl with delight as he slurped messily onto her titty. The hard nipple already soaked in his drool as she pushed her mound right against his ugly features so he could suckle away. Her hips bucking down to drive her snatch against his skilled digits, taking them up to the knuckle. Moaning with glee as she rubbed against him and stroked his shoulders with her hands to encourage being used like a living trophy. Getting her all worked up to the point where her head titled back and she let out a deep groan, cumming on the spot to soak his hand even more with her juices.

"A-Ayane came already?? Just from... MMMM! Just from his fingers??" Rachel groaned herself as she saw Ayane's legs buckle a bit from an already intense peak while getting finger fucked and her breasts sucked. Rachel finding her own bust bouncing away along his dick to keep pleasuring him as her mounds raised up to make his cock vanish for a brief moment before pushing down so the head appeared again as she repeated the motion. Borrowing the action she'd witnessed minutes before as she leaned over as her blonde locks swayed. Spitting down onto that fat crown of his addictive prick before her titties rubbed the saliva across his length and her own jiggling skin. "What chance can any woman stand to resist such a man... MMMM! If even Ayane can't resist such a dick..." She said between moans as she was getting aroused from delivering pleasure with her huge tits. The half-human, half-fiend woman acting like she was more suited for a porn shoot as a chesty blonde bimbo than on a battlefield with the smooth, stiff way she was sending her breasts up and down. Her own arousal continuing to grown as her own hardened nipples proved and the wetness forming at the crotch of her battle attire she still had on.

Zhou already clearly knew this new woman from the far future compared to his timeline was starting to break as he moaned from the superb tit fuck he was taking. Leaving him free to focus on sucking away at the already well trained slut he was feasting on the tits off. Having gone from being fucked by Ayane's huge rack to now layering his saliva all over her heavy mounds. The forming sweat on that bust along with his own drips of spit dripping onto his messy beard to make the sight more sinful as he grinned into her chest. All while still driving his fingers deep up into Ayane's wet pussy not just because he felt like it, and certainly not to give pleasure to a lowly female. It was a display of power as Rachel had just recognised. Making a high class, talented and deadly woman cum just from brisk finger fucking was an accomplishment no man should be able to do. And he could make the kneeling beauty orgasm in the same way and a whole lot more. As she was about to find out.

"MMMMM! I never knew pleasuring a cock like this could feel so good! MMMM... But I suppose, I've never had anyone last this long with me... AHHHH! Doing any kind of sex!" Rachel rather too casually admitted before she leaned her face down. Managing to stick out her tongue and swat away at the thick head of his prick while servicing the meaty shaft with her tits. Her eyes going upward as she moaned at the taste of his dick, leaving her hips squirming with a growing need. "AHHHHH... N-Never seen a cock this big before... It's like a sex fiend in real life! MMMMM!" She added before going back to swirling her hungry tongue around the crown of his member whenever it popped out from between her still rippling mounds. Briefly smacking her own face with her own breasts from the sheer size of them and her eager motion as she double teamed his dick with the titty fuck and now oral action. Again a motion that either part alone would make any man cum in under a minute, but just making this sex-obsessed warlord moan in delight at how wicked he's making a formerly determined and focused fighter and Fiend Hunter.

Finally tearing himself away from the other big set of breasts, Zhou grinned down at the pair pumping away at his cock. "Then clearly you've been wasted back in your world!" He decided for Rachel as he looked over her. "So how about you make the most of finally being with a real man like me and come show me if you can match up with how skilled Lady Ayane is here!" He said, and again made it sound much more like an order than a suggestion.

"I doubt that very much!" Ayane, even as she had a shine of sweat from having cum all over his fingers, spoke with a boastful tone. "I'm an ever better whore than those Warring States whores you have! Dirtier than that Mystic Realm bitch!" She bragged as she had to lean against his throne a bit while sucking in air. "I can handle dick better... H-Hey! I was talking!"

Rachel, showing a new far from shy side in the presence of his dick, took his offer as she climbed up onto his lap. Mounting him as he stayed sitting on his Imperial Throne while reaching down to pull her costume to the side at his crotch.

"F-Fine! I'll show Master why I'm his best whore..." Ayane claimed, sounding like she'd appointed herself that title as she walked around the two and moved to kneel down behind the woman from her own era to get her head in line with his cock and balls as the other beauty started to lower herself down.

"AHHHHH!!" Rachel's eyes went wide with delight as she felt that cock slide up into her tightness. Orgasming instantly like her pussy had craved this feeling of being filled up and stretched out at the same time all her life. Her folds clinging to that thick length even before she's settled down onto him. Gripping his shoulders as her body started working automatically in a way that made it seem she's always wanted to be a whore for a giant shaft but had it locked away in the fiend-blood infected side of her. "S-So big! It's incredible! MMMMM! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She moaned out. Already making her golden ponytail start to bounce in time with her curvaceous body as she began to get the riding motion going. Lifting herself up before dropping down and fitting an extra inch of his size into her as her juices flowed down his length. Moisture of her own now forming on the exposed skin while the many clips and straps of her costume started to jingle as she got to eager work on his huge dick.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12