Shangri-La Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better ride him like your life depends on it!" Ayane snapped as she stared up with her own wide-eyed, cock-drunk expression as she watched that big dick appear from out of that damp snatch for a perfect view of this latest vanishing act. Ayane's own hand stuffed between her legs to rub away at herself to get off on watching even as she wished she was the one getting hammered right now. "I'll never forgive you if you showed up to try and steal our Master away from me, just to do a shitty job being his slut!" She said with a rather deranged tone to show off more of her sex-fuelled mind she now had. But having to settle for leaning in and running her tongue through that thick jungle of hairs at his crotch to be able to taste his heavy, rounded balls. Moaning at the taste as she circled around the sack while self-pleasuring. One set of digits sliding back and forth across her soaking folds while the other gripped her breast to deeply fondle herself for an added buzz of pleasure.

"MMMM YES! It's so big!! AHHHH!! Amazing!! MMMMM!! I n-never knew a cock could be this big! Or... MMMMM! FUCK! F-Feel this good! AHHHH!!" Rachel moaned in delight as she bounced smoothly and with already perfect timing up and down on this fat shaft. Feeling the need to make sure it was rammed as far deep as she could get it, even as she's already finding him hitting into limits she never knew she had. Making those huge mounds of hers jiggle away almost as much as they'd been doing while wanking off the cock she was now riding away on. "MMMM!! I can see why A-Ayane got tamed by this cock! MMMM YES! FUCK!! A-Any woman could fall to such a f-fiendish dick like this! AHHHH!! "She almost panted as she rocked away onto him. Keeping herself mounted on the grinning slob as her far more toned stomach, exposed by her costume, rubbed against his more unsightly gut as she shifted upward before driving down firmly with a fresh groan. Clearly, she wasn't inexperienced with action like this before with how expert her movement was already. Just having never gotten to enjoy such a huge cock that could last with a stunning beauty like her.

"MMMM... Now you see, Lady Rachel! Every woman in the land is mind to claim! MMMM! No matter what time or place they come from!" Zhou bragged between his shameless moans as he continued to just sit back in his Throne and make them all do the work for him for this round of sex. Having every right to boast however as he handled being ridden by one beauty from Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive while another knelt and serviced his balls at the same time. A feat that very few men, from either his time of the Three Kingdoms or their modern era could survive through. "AHHHH... But I will say! You women from the future are most delicious! MMMM! The costumes alone are a delight, but your holes? MMMM! This the kind of high quality pussy I need for my Shangri-La!" He ranted with an ugly smile as he got a fine view of the already familiar set of tits that the blonde had. Seeing the mounds bounce away in front of him as their own pumped her pussy sharply up and down. Filling herself up as her crotch began to connect with his and showing that while being half-fiend, Rachel was all woman where it mattered and could take a dick just as well as some of his more experienced, broken for far longer whores than she was.

"MMMM FUCK! OH YESSSSS... MMMMM!! I u-understand now, Lord Zhou! OH FUCK!! MMMM!! I so fucking understand now! MMMM!!" Rachel gasped out as sweat rolled down her gorgeous face, leaving strands of her blonde locks from her styled hair at the sides of her head now clinging to her cheeks. That mess not distracting her as she kept lifting herself along his rock hard shaft just to drop right down with a groan as she bottomed out. Acting like a title of Size Queen was more fitting for her than the Fiend Hunter she's supposed to be. And not even bothered by feeling the brush of violet hair down at her ass as the other skilled fighter continued to lap away at the nutsack of the man she was bouncing away on. "OH YES! MORE!! MMMMM! IT'S TOO MUCH! TOO GOOD!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Her eyes rolled upward again as she found herself cumming hard once again as if her body was built just to service this one cock. Thoughts of tracking down monsters and honouring her late sister already long gone as she enjoyed the wonderful feeling of her twat being split open by a massive shaft. Coating him again with her juices as she bucked down and had to rest down onto him, grinding back and forth with a low groan as she tried to draw in some air.

"AHHHH... Not bad, Lady Rachel! Your potential is limitless!" Dong said with a snigger, judging her merely as another living sex toy than as a valuable ally in battle as she should be to him. "But I think you need a break, as only expected for a first timer." He claimed, sliding his still fully hard prick out of her soaking box.

"F-Forgive me, Master..." Rachel groaned as the words just fell all too naturally from her lips as she panted. "I promise I'll be a better whore for you next time... Ahhhhh?!" She then yelped, being dragged unceremoniously off of his lap to be shoved to the floor.

"He said back off, slut!" Ayane grinned as she hopped up onto him, with her back resting against his heaving stomach and flabby chest. "And let a real whore show you how to take our Master's dick!" He said with wide eyed, obsessive stare down between her own legs as she lined his shaft up with her dripping entrance.

"You sluts from the future are all so needy!" Zhou said with a wicked laugh. "But I'll allow it! It's a fine example that all my women should follow!"

The kunoichi was barely listening as she almost violently shoved herself straight down onto his fuck-stick. Impaling herself to take him in balls deep with just the first stroke while her head tilted back against his body as she orgasmed instantly, and not just from the edging she'd been doing while servicing his balls for the last few minutes. Her tongue flicking out with eyes rolled back as she savoured the sensation that she, like all his other mind-broken sluts craved of being filled up to the maximum with his commanding, pussy-taming dick. Looking far removed from the arrogant and lethal woman she used to be back in her own dimension and now just a dressed up slut as her snatch already leaked juices and sweat dripped down her skin, face and huge tits.

She even needed to be kicked started into riding him as he reached up and smacked her bust, making her groan as a sinful autopilot kicked in. Her arms reaching back to hold the sides of his throne as she began to lift up before driving her rounded ass down with a loud clap into his crotch while ramming his prick into her love tunnel. More primal moans and grunts escaping her hanging open mouth than any actual formed words as she rode that huge dick. Her walls despite being spread wide and shaped to the size of his length clinging against him with that perverted need. Leaving her rack jiggling away and her violet hair swaying about as she plunged herself up and down like her snatch was just a living tube to take his piston of a cock. But without him even needing to thrust up once as her wild motion took care of all the work for him.

"Ayane... Such incredible movement!" Rachel stared in awe as she leaned in. Staring up to watch that wet pussy slam down to take every inch of his length. Ending up leaving splats of juices hitting across Rachel's face and catching into her golden hair from how close in she was. "I have a lot to learn if I'm going to serve Master properly..." Her already broken and cock-drunk mind made her say. And showing that new mindset as she stuck her tongue out. Taking over the duties of making sure his heavy nutsack was being taken care off as she worked around his balls. Moaning at the flavour while exploring through the hair down there. Not seemingly to care that her action was leaving her branded by a loose pubic hair left by the side of her mouth while she played her part to serve her new Lord.

"AHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM!! DONG ZHOU'S COCK! SO GOOD! SO BIG!! AHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!" Ayane howled out, shaming herself more and more with each bounce she delivered and every filthy moan and word that escaped from her mouth. Her lips hung open to even allow a trail of drool to escape like her brain was melting from the pleasure of ramming herself over and over with the biggest cock she's ever had in her life. Her tits shaking away while strands of violet hair were left stuck to her face as she appeared to be sweating far harder now than during any battle she'd been in to win the third ever Dead or Alive tournament back in her home dimension. "UHHHHH FUCK!! YES!! MMMMM! FUCK!! MUST... UHHHHH! FUCK... COCK! MMMM!! MUST... B-BE! MASTER'S SLUT!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted with her eyes staying constantly rolled upward like she was broken past a point of return. Yet still able to drive her body up and down, slamming her soaking twat down to the hilt as if her body was destined just for this one purpose. Only lifting up to the midway mark on his thick pole so she could quickly stuff herself with a swift drop down as the accompanying clap rang out around his throne room.

"MMMM... Cumming again, Lady Ayane? I can't believe such a lewd woman like you... MMMMM! Thought she could be a ninja girl, let alone anything else... MMMM! Other than a dirty whore..." Zhou mocked even as he moaned out from the pleasure of such a fantastic, tight and damp pussy gliding away sharply over his length as he felt her clamping once again as a fresh flood of juices flowed over him. Not even getting a sting of pain when her backside crashed down into his lap as she stuffed her love tunnel nice and deep. Pleasured at both parts of his manhood as that soaking twat took care of the shaft, and he enjoyed a frisky tongue leaving his balls soaked with saliva as his newest slut lapped away. "AHHHH... But I suppose it can't be helped! MMMM... It took a real man like me to unlock the real you after all... MMMM! And you've never looked back ever since! You can't get enough of me!" He teased with another hideous smile, made worse by the forming moisture all across his unsightly enough body. Somehow managing to still be hard while taking such an intense ride from a woman acting like she was possessed. Riding away on his dick with bounce after hard and fast bounce to keep her pussy driving down while her breasts bounced away. Giving the appearance that she should be in the adult film industry of her homeland instead of practising ninja arts as she's supposed to be.

"AHHHHH... C-Cock..." Ayane panted as she slumped back against him after her latest orgasm made her stop her motion. Groaning as he pulled his dick out of her stretched wide hole. "Uhhhhh!" She grunted as she was rudely shoved down, almost knocking over Rachel as she felt to the floor.

"Hey now, you know better than that!" Zhou mocked as he still sat back, even in his own sweat on the throne he had been on since this had all gotten started. "No slacking off! Come set a good example for your new fellow whore... Let's have both of you getting those huge breasts of yours on my dick!" He ordered with a wide, perverted smile.

"Y-yes, my Lord! At once!" Ayane, even while caked in sweat, forced herself up to her knees as she got into position.

"Ah, of course... Neither of our chests could finish off our Master before..." Rachel's broken mind made her reason as she moved up, kneeling opposite her familiar ally. "So it makes perfect sense it needs up both to do the proper job." She added as they moved in close towards the shaft they were both addicted to.

A sight once thought unthinkable as two beauties from the legend of Ninja Gaiden pressed their massive, sweat-coated breasts against one another while sandwiching a thick long prick between the two of them. So it wasn't clear if it was the feeling of that hot, long shaft against their skin of the touch of another woman for the first time that set them off groaning. Regardless, both women went to work with their hands on their own bust to keep them pushed up and out to wrap against the side of his cock they could reach. Showing off team work that was far removed from fighting fiends or enemy ninjas as they timed their motion perfectly. Lifting up their juicy mountains at the same time before dropping down for a nicely loud slap when they hit his lap and just like they'd each done on their own making the fat crown of his pop out from their racks.

Now however it was a two-for-one special to make this stunning and lethal women into titty fuck sluts as they serviced his dick at the same time with their curvy bodies. The flesh jiggling away around his shaft and against one another to keep them groaning as they didn't even look at one another. So cock-drunk that their eyes bobbed up and down to watch his mushroom head appear from out of them even as the other's heavy breasts squashed into their own. Along with the rub of hard nipples brushing against those opposite. The sensation of Ayane's pussy juices being smeared onto her own skin and that of the blonde on the other side of him barely noticed as they do did as ordered. Shaming themselves to put their bodies to work once again for another breast pumping that's even hotter than the ones they'd each done before when having this huge cock all to themselves.

"MMMM... The breasts of women from the future are top class! MMMM! I can see humanity has spent its time well to develop such superb techniques!" He mocked even as he clearly moaned from taking a double dose of paizuri from two women with some of, if not the biggest racks of any fighters associated with Dead or Alive. Having already proved his superiority by being between their jiggling tits when this all kicked off, but even lasting this long against both at the same time was an achievement to brag about as his grin indicated. "MMMM... And such contrasting bodies and looks too! Golden hair one side, violet on the other! MMMM! The taste of different worlds is just perfect for my land... MMMMM! My land of wine, women and song!" He added to brag. A Japanese stunner on one side and a beauty from the Holy Vigoor Empire on the other as both slammed their mountains up and down along his Chinese warlord pole. Keeping him groaning out as he stared down and made full use of women ripped from their lands and now reduced to serving him and his cock instead of fighting to return back to their home and the far distant future.

Neither woman had the confident minds they used to possess to argue against him while he unleashed more sexist slurs to them. Just groans and gasps escaping them as they squashed their huge tits into a near matching set opposite them, but more focused on pleasuring his dick than worrying about the touch of another woman for the first time. The sweat dripping down their racks ensuring they could keep using a smooth, quick motion to pump away at his length as they pressed in nice and close. Making it seem like they were all too used to sharing a huge cock like this more than battling as they perfectly timed their motion to match one another no matter if it was a pump up or back down. All while staring down as if they were hypnotised by the sight of his delicious, addictive dick appearing out of that combined cleavage they were making against his rod.

And staring down at that shaft soon made a big mess on both their faces as he didn't even bother to warn them aside from a deep grunt escaping him. His dick throbbing before shots of thick, hot spunk blasted out to make both women groan moan. Rachel experiencing his seed for the fist time as it caught over her face and snagged into her blonde hair, hitting high enough to hit across the band accessory she wore across her forehead. While Ayane's eyes rolled back, cumming just from taking a facial while her own violet locks became matter with the jizz as her own headband got stained and not for the first time from him. But there was plenty of spunk that fell back down after blasting out to go with the amount dripping from both their features. Making sure the tops of both their sets of breasts got a generous glaze from the vast load dumped onto them long before his cock began to soften between their mounds.

"Mmmm... An excellent job as always, Lady Ayane..." Zhou remarked, just sitting back in his throne having never even left it since this encounter began. "And Lady Rachel? Your potential is quite clear already! I can see you being a lead whore in my court already."

"My p-pleasure, Master..." Ayane said, sounding like she was drunk as she slurred her words and sat back. Using her hands to shamefully rub the spunk all across her face even as it got more stuck into her hair.

"Thank you, Master... I will do my best to serve you..." Rachel added with a groan of her own as her hands acted on an instinct she never knew she had to move up to her heaving chest. Smearing the spunk there around her mounds to her own moaning delight.

"And if either of you hear that there's any other women from your era that appear here in my new Kingdom? You make sure they are brought right here!" He added with a grin. Showing that even a double tit fuck from breasts of this huge size isn't enough to satisfy his endless urges. "Fiend hunter, ninja or whoever! Any beautiful woman is mine to claim and I don't care if they're from my world, from the Warring States in the future or even far beyond that in your time! And if they're even as half as good as either of you two? Then I'm going to enjoy having plenty more wives to sample in my court even in this strange land!" He said as he let out another arrogant cackle at his own achievements.

And even after this, he wasn't planning on stopping racking up fresh whores from any world instead of focusing on ending this battle against Orochi as more women made the mistake of walking into his wicked clutches...

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories/chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12