All Comments on 'Shannon'

by Will Bailey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another Excellent Romance Story By Will Bailey

This story defines what a romance story is. The author builds a story around love, passion, and romance; and only uses the darker elements of these type of stories such as rape, adultery, etc... as minor background. Every story he has submitted so far has followed this pattern, and they have been extremely enjoyable to read, and no errors in grammer or spelling. I'd highly recommend checking out any submission my this author. If I had a login, I would use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Story!

This is one of the best stries on the site! Definitely deserves a sequel!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
Will writes a pretty good tale!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one and I thank you for your efforts. You have a fine talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

This story has been in my favorites list for some time now, so; let me first apologize for waiting until now to leave a comment. You're an outstanding writer, Will, and I'm about to read the rest of your stories. Good job and great story!

MoogPlayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
true love???

What makes these two cheaters ANY better than dear old don??? neither can be trusted EVER...

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
So

Don was a dirty lowdown cheat and so was Shannon.

And the protagonist had zero problem sleeping with a married woman.

How on earth can this be considered romance?

Xgirl04Xgirl04almost 8 years ago

Do not listen to the nasty comments your writing is great, and I enjoy getting to know you through your stories.

chastenchastenover 6 years ago
Hmmm, I don't know

She jumps into bed with him when she's only suspicious that her husband might have had an affair. And then an hour or so later she's in love with him. She doesn't sound like the best bet for wife material and there certainly wasn't much romance in this.

Seems more an Erotic Couplings or even Loving Wives type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Mixed emotions about this one. I mean, yeah, it’s a romantic story, but the reality is that he’s knowingly screwing a married woman. And that’s a big “no-no” for me, so that kind of cancels out any of the “oh, goody” feelings about the romance. I couldn’t rate this story any more than a 2, just because of that.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHY SHOULDNT LIFE BE AS GOOD FOR SOME

that try and live honorably. TK U MLJ LV NV

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Hum

Let’s take this story for what it is. For once we get to read a real up beat romance / loving wife story. It was a blast to read.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written love story with a great ending. 5/5

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

An absolutely wonderful 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A romance this sweet published 20 years ago and hardly any comments? A lot of folks are missing out.

mrdata9770mrdata977010 months ago

(7/4/2023) This was an enjoyable read. Thank you for making it positive and romantic, because it could have easily been a cheating Loving Wives story. The only critique I can give is that I would have enjoyed a bit of conflict with the future ex-hubby. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous