Shannon Ch. 03 - The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to tell Nick about you and Mike, right?" I guessed. "I mean, what else could I possibly do for you at this point?"

She smiled again.

"You're pretty much on the money." She said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"He threatened to break my neck when I offered him a beer," I protested, "how on earth am I expected I sit him down and tell him you're leaving him for this Mike guy?"

Shannon unclasped her bag, reached in and then handed me her iPhone.

"Call him?" I asked, fear building in the pit of my stomach.

"You're getting colder and colder." She said, smiling her gorgeous smile. "I never said I was breaking up with Nick."

She left that hang in the air.

I looked at her, with her bright blonde hair and orbs of crystal blue eyes. Then I looked at her phone, the screen of which was cracked in the top right corner.

"You're going to film me fucking Mike," She said, as plain as day, "using my phone. It's got a pretty decent camera. If it turns out alright, you can watch me delete the file of evidence against you off my phone. Then, later, when I go for dinner with Nick, I'm going to show him the video."

I was, for a moment, speechless.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" I asked her, genuinely shocked.

I laughed. The situation was absurd.

"Nick knows I'm cheating on him, he just can't prove it." She explained. "He's known for years. If it wasn't Mike, it was someone else, and someone else before that. I've seen Nick's internet history, and I've read the little signs he gives me, unknowingly- I live with this guy, remember? I know he's into it all."

I shook my head.

"Fuck me, he didn't seem into it when he paid me a visit!"

"He's hardly going to go around asking nicely - 'hey, are you plowing the love of my life?', is he? Have a pat on the back!" She spat. "Its all a front. I promise you he's into it, whether he likes it or not."

I said nothing.

"Besides, what do you care if I show him the video?" She asked me. "By that time, all your panty screenshots will be deleted, and it'll be like we never spoke."

Again I said nothing. I was trying to process the situation in my head.

"I've being doing a lot of thinking recently," She went on, "and I have absolutely decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with Nick. I also want to keep getting fucked by big guys like Mike. So I see only one way forward. Nick needs to know. He needs to be in on this and okay with this, so that we can go forward as a couple and spend the rest of our lives together. One day hopefully, it will be him filming me having sex with other guys in a sleazy hotel, and not my best friend's pervy boyfriend who likes to jerk off in my underwear. No offence."

"Non taken." I said.

"I know you're into me," She said, "I mean, just look at me. Who wouldn't be? If it sweetens the deal, I promise to send you a copy of the video. Our little secret, to end all the secrets."

I can't remember agreeing. My ears were ringing and I felt quite numb, but next thing, we were getting out of the car together, and heading to the hotel reception.

The secrets weren't ever going to go away, but at least we would stop perpetuating them. If Shannon and Mike and Nick could work out their cuckolding or polyamorous future together and leave me as a forgotten detail in the wake of it all, that was fine by me. All of this could soon be a bad memory that every now and then gave me a hard on.

I tried to think of the situation rationally. Once, I'd filmed myself fucking a girl in high school using my phone. She was bent over a bin behind the bike sheds. Phone cameras were absolute dog shit back then too, and that video had turned out alright. I still had it somewhere, stored away on some hard drive. How hard could it be to get this right? Besides, I'd get to see Shannon naked and getting a seeing to. I was nervous yet excitement started to grow in my stomach.

The receptionist on duty was a scruffy 20-something with a creased shirt and a balloon of curly hair. He was reading a comic book and didn't even look up as Shannon and I walked through the lobby. Down the hallway we went, snaking left then right. I was following the proverbial bunny down the winding rabbit hole. Before long, we had come almost all the way to the end of the building. Room 3. Shannon knocked. Mike answered.

For some reason, maybe it was the porno reel in my head, but I had expected Big Mike to be black, and well, to be big. He wasn't particularly tall, in fact he was shorter than me, but he had severely over compensated for such in the weights room. There was no denying the guy was built, but it was more the false, puffed up kind of built that comes along with hand moisturiser, protein powders, threaded eye brows and £30 haircuts. Mike was a chocolate boy, as the saying goes.

"Alright, mate?" He said, shaking my hand.

He smiled and revealed a row of pearly white teeth.

"How are you?" I replied, feeling like a bit of a tit.

Shannon pushed on into the room without a word. As she snaked on through the doorway, Mike smacked her hard on the ass. She let out a little cry and a jump, somewhere between pleasure and shock.

"Better now." Mike smiled.

I followed into the room and Mike shut the door behind me. As he joined us by the bed, he peeled off his tank top, leaving him in just a very small pair of Nike shorts. His muscles rippled in the low light.

Shannon placed her bag on the nightstand and then he was on her immediately, with arms around her, pulling up her dress and grabbing great handfuls of her mouthwatering arse. She protested, but you could tell her heart wasn't in it.

"You best get to filming," He said to me between planting kissing along the length of her neck, "I've been sitting here too long to wait much longer."

He smacked her ass again, and she squeaked.

Her phone was still in my hand. I'd forgotten it was there.

"Uhh, what's the PIN?" I asked.

They were kissing each other on the lips now.

"1234." Shannon told me, coming up for air.

The iPhone unlocked, and there, staring up at me from behind the tiled wall of app icons, was Nick. He looked particularly chuffed with himself and was holding a bottle of Strongbow cider. I wonder how chuffed he'd be if he could see what was going on right now. It dawned on me that maybe if Shannon's cuckold scheme didn't exactly go to plan, that Nick might come after me for being involved after all. Before I could dwell further on it, Mike peeled Shannon's dress up over her head, and I forgot all about Nick.

She stood there, looking up at him as if she was drunk, in just her strappy shoes and a small slip of silk underwear. The cream silk was barely worth wearing. I marvelled at how she had not been wearing a bra. The body I had fantasised over so much now bared before me, it was all I could do to return my eyes to the phone to open the camera app. I switched to video mode and turned the device horizontally. By this time they were both kissing heavily again, and Mike groped at her tiny tits, twisting her pale nipples in his strong hands.

I pressed record. He trailed kisses down her neck and bent to take a tit in his mouth, and passed the nipples back and forth between his lips and his hands, biting them gently as he worked each breast. The pale skin of her nipples were now flushed with a scarlet red.

Kissing her on the lips again he peeled off her silk panties, revealing her bare skin beneath. I had expected nothing else, but the sight was enough in of itself. I tried to forever burn the image of her fully nude into my retinas.

Mike threw her onto the bed. He was a bit heavy handed with her, but she did not object in any way. She lay there, seemingly weak like putty, knowing what was coming. In one fluid motion he rolled down his shorts and climbed onto the bed with her.

Big Mike didn't live up to his name here, either. Again, my mental image of him had him pinned as some super stud with an enormous wang, managing all sorts of rearrangement work with her guts that Nick just couldn't physically achieve. I'll admit, if he was not long, then he was pretty thick, and veiny, but I didn't take that much time to study his equipment. It just surprised me he wasn't hung like a horse. Maybe I just watched too much porn.

He leaned over her and pushed Shannon's legs up, with his hands falling into the crease behind the knees as they folded. This spread her open a bit, and the folds of her labia flowered out and glistened with wetness. I move around with the camera to get a better view. This was the source of the wetness and scents that had soiled so many of the panties I had jerked with and played around with. There it was, wide open in front of me. My cock was rock hard inside my jeans.

Mike made short work of eating her out. He moved quickly and his movements were precise. Shannon responded by squirming beneath him as he sucked at her clit and lapped at the folds of her sex. I could only imagine how good she tasted. The thought (and sight) of it drove me crazy as I stood filming.

With her cunt now sopping with their mixed juices, Mike uprighted himself and took a hand from her leg to grab the base of his dick and point it at her hole. I could see the folds of her meat starting to spread around the head of his thick cock. She winced slightly, but let out a small moan as he worked himself into her. Her head was right back and her eyes were closed, her curtains of blonde hair pooled beneath her.

Mike moved slowly at first, but soon worked up a rhythm and came down on top of her. His body met hers and she wrapped both her arms and legs around him. With the strappy shoes crossed and resting on his lower back as he thrust into her, they once again kissed deeply and Shannon began to moan gently with every movement.

I moved around the couple and tried to get a few different angles, but it worked best from the side as you could see her more clearly that way. From behind all you could see were her feet and his ass bobbing up and down into her.

Mike pushed himself up and increased the depth of his thrusts. Her moans turned into little yelps, and she opened her eyes to look at him as he fucked her. Seemingly spurred on by this, he scooted upright again, without removing himself from inside her, and grabbed her legs by both angles and pushed her legs back. Her knees came up to her small tits, and now folded in half, Mike plunged into her deep and hard.

Shannon started to almost scream with every lunge. Not being involved in the lovemaking itself, I was extremely conscious of how loud they were being. I wondered if anyone was in either of the rooms on each side of Room 3, but I snapped out of my tangent and returned to the scene at hand.

"Cum in me..." She begged, almost unable to get her words out.

Each thrust sent a jolt through her body. Mike seemed to ignore her. After a few moments he got off her and the bed both. Shannon lay panting on top of the sheets. Mike walked to the nightstand and cracked open a bottle of water. He seemed to remember that I was standing there filming him.

"Say, bro," He said, swallowing and screwing the cap back on the water, "if you wanna jerk off to this, it's cool with me. Just make sure it doesnt fuck up the video."

There was no way I was doing that, I thought to myself. But then, he was back on the bed, had rolled her over, and was smacking the living fuck out of her plump arse as that blonde hair fell over her shoulders as she tried to steady herself. She successfully pushed herself up onto all fours, and wiggled her bum at him. I unzipped my jeans, in what was a fairly quick change of heart.

Mike pushed her down by her shoulders, so that her head was buried by her hair and the pillows on the bed. The arch of her back and the shape of her arse and her thighs had me scrambling to free my cock from my boxers. Mike paid me absolutely no attention, and was sliding his own cock between her butt cheeks. I started jerking off clumsily with my left hand as I tried to hold the camera steady with my right.

He slid into her from behind. Tentatively at first, but once again achieved a quick pace. You could tell how deep he was going into her from this angle, and the whole thing looked absolutely great on the phone screen. The recording image would go out of focus every so often, but this was probably because of the low light in the hotel room. Shannon let out deep, guttural wails as Mike plowed into her.

That's how it went for a while. I jerked myself, conscious of how my breathing would be picked up on the recorder, as Mike worked on our petit little friend with the bubble butt. Every so often he would pull out and gape her cunt, as if he was fucking her ass. He would admire her flushed red hole for a short while before burying himself back inside her, often adjusting his angle of attack or his rhythm each time that he stopped.

Shannon shrieked with each thrust of his dick and pussy farts of trapped gas slapped out around Mike"s equipment. She was, in her words, getting dicked down. She was in another world right now, and watching this conniving little slut getting dominated and pounded into the mattress, helpless with cries of pleasure, I became acutely aware that I was on the verge of cumming myself. Could I just let it spray out all over the carpet? Before I could think any more on it, a succession of quick movements before me distracted me.

"Hey, jerk off," Mike spat, climbing off the bed, dragging Shannon by the head, "come and get a close up of this."

There was a slapping sound as he polished his thick pole with one hand. With the other he "encouraged" Shannon off the bed by pulling her by the hair. She was shapeless and dick drunk. She was probably seeing stars from the fucking and didn't know which way was up. Within a few seconds however, he had her on her knees before him.

"This one's for you, Nick." He said, laughing at his own asinine commentary.

Shannon opened her mouth to suck his cock, but instead Mike let out a long groan and emptied his balls all over her pretty face. Shannon gasped, opening her mouth wider, but to no effect. All of his pearly white cum landed on her face, painting her forehead and lashing the bridge of her nose, barely missing her eyes. Part of me wanted to rock up next and add my own love to the face potion, but Mike barked more orders.

"Get in there, boy," He demanded, "get up close and show Nick how much of a cumslut this whore is."

I let go of my own cock and steadied the iPhone with both hands, moving in close and getting HD close up footage of her covered in Mike's spooge. Shannon's eyes were wrenched shut and her face was all screwed up. The cum was starting to dry up.

"Fuck, Mike!" She yelled, waving her hands about, making her tits wobble as she did.

Mike passed her a towel and she buried her face in it. It seemed like a good a time as any to stop recording. There was silence for a few moments. Mike returned to his water bottle, and Shannon slowly wiped all the gloop from her face. I tucked my now floundering erection back into my jeans and zipped up. She threw the towel down and got up off the floor.

"I can't fucking believe you just did that!" She shouted at his rippling back muscles.

He turned around and walked back across the room.

"What's the big deal, girl?" He asked. "You wanna make a point to Nick that this is what you're gonna be doing, right? Why not show him his own woman drenched in another man's load? Whadda you think, jerk off?"

They both looked at me. Mike look quite comical naked, especially with his weapon shrinking back to standby mode. Shannon however, looked livid.

"I thought it was pretty hot." I said, plainly.

"Don't ask him!" She seethed, picking up a pillow and throwing it at Mike.

"Damn, girl!" He laughed. "I just wanted to go out with a bang is all."

She wagged a finger at him. They were having a full blown arguement nude (strappy shoes aside), which was highly amusing.

"First off, I didn't cum," She pouted indignantly, "second, it was the plan all along for you to cum in me! You knew this! My whole reveal to Nick was to start with letting him finger me under the table or something, to watch him figure out that I was full of another man's load. And third, now I have to shower and do all my fucking make up again before I leave. Damn it, Mike."

He grabbed her by the throat without warning, which frightened the shit out of me - not to mention her. She gasped for air as he pushed her down onto the bed, his muscles flexing as he did. She protested but couldn't really breathe properly, let alone speak. With her bum now on the edge of the bed, he grabbed roughly at her thighs, but Shannon would not open her legs. Instead he opened his hand and smacked down on her thighs. They soon opened. He smacked her cunt too and she screamed, even when restrained in such a way. He buried three fingers inside her and started pummeling at her hole so hard that her whole body started shaking. Shannon started wailing; a garbled, choked wail, on account of the grip on her neck.

"Do you... Should I be filming this?"

I felt almost rude for interrupting.

"Nah man," Mike said, without flinching in his work, "this right here is just for our princess."

It didn't take long. Her wailing and screaming were almost ear piercing. Her cries took on a guttural, throaty nature as his fingers smashed into her rapidly. Juices poured out of her, all down the edge of the bed and then began shooting across the carpet as her cries peaked. I wasn't sure if she had squirted, or pissed herself due to the brutal assault of the orgasm.

Mike let go of her throat and she collapsed onto the bed, panting. I watched her chest rise and fall in awe.

"What do we say?" Mike shouted at her condescendingly.

There came no response, so her grabbed her by the cheek.

"What do we say?" He said quieter, but more deliberate.

"Thank you, daddy." She managed, barely.

Throwing on his tank top and zapping himself with some anti persperant, Mike peeled on his shorts and slid into some flip flops. In seconds he was fully dressed. He picked up some reflective sunglasses off the nightstand.

"I got some place to be." He said. "Best of luck with Nick, baby. If he gives you any trouble, just give me a bell."

He put the sunglasses on his face.

"Nice working with you, jerk off," He smiled as he walked past, "but forgive me if I don't shake your hand."

And with that, he was out the door and gone. Shannon lay in front of me, flat on her back with her legs akimbo. I wondered what she'd have done if I just got on my knees and starting eating her used cunt. She roused, as if reading my thoughts.

"Had a good enough look?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry," I said, "it's right in my face."

"Oh, don't apologise," She replied, "I think we're past the point of modesty."

She got up and headed for the shower. I followed her naked bottom with my eyes as she walked. The door clicked shut. I could hear her taking off her shoes.

I wanted to play the video back and sneakily finish myself, but by the time I'd gotten hard again, through the wall I heard the water from the shower stopping. I tucked myself away and moments later she came back into the main room with a towel wrapped around her.

She sat at the hotel room's desk drying her hair, and then applied her make up in silence. She seemed genuinely livid that Mike had finished on her face.

"What's the time?" She asked me after a while.

"Nearly 4PM." I said.

"Fuck," She sighed, "I'm going to be late."

She sprang up from the stool, letting the towel fall to the floor. She walked around the bed, finding her white silk underwear and rolling them on gracefully. I tried not to make it obvious that I was watching her every move as she adjusted her panties.