Shannon Ch. 03 - The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fished into my pocket for my phone, checking to see if I had received any messages. There was one from Rach, but I left it unread for now. By the time I had put the phone back, I was shocked to find that Shannon was standing right in front of me.

"I'm going to ask you something," She said quietly, "and it's going to come across as pretty unusual, but that muscled idiot hasn't left me much choice."

I gulped with anticipation. What ridiculous request would come next?

"I need cum," She explained, as if it was the most normal thing in the world, "my plan with Nick doesn't work without it."

I tried to form a sentence.

"You... You want me to-"

"Stand up, yeah," She demanded, "get your dick out, and cum on my pussy."

She put her thumbs inside her panties and pulled them taught, revealing the smooth bare flesh beneath them.

"This is a bit of a wet dream for you, isn't it?" She mused, looking at me - despite everything - with an expression of disgust. "But, needs must. Just drop it in there."

Not once taking my eyes off her bare snatch, I somehow stood. When my hands reached my belt buckle I looked up at her face.

"Your absolutely sure about this?" I asked.

She sighed.

"Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not doing you a favour here!" She snapped. "Or, perhaps I am. But, I need it sticky down there for Nick's fingers and I see no other option."

We stood there in ear-ringing silence as I pulled my cock out of my jeans and started stroking it. I avoided all eye contact completely, focussing instead on her hard body; her tan skin, her pert little tits, those widening hips, and that slick little cunt, which was still flushed red from the pounding it had taken.

I'd grow rock hard and then feel myself numbing. Looking down, I'd see the signs of softening. Building up speed again, drinking in as much detail of her body as I could, I would feel that stiffness return. I focussed on my cum, how it would pulse out of my cock and splash off her belly, run down her abdomen, glaze her pussy with its stickiness. Fuck, this was bizarre! I was losing the edge again. I felt it soften slightly in my grip.

Shannon seemed to sense my nervousness, and her little breaths of impatience definitely did nothing to facilitate the situation. It was simultaneously the most scorching hot yet awkward moment of my life. Little did I know it was about to get hotter.

"For fuck sake." Shannon sighed, reaching out to grab my shoulder.

She pushed gently for me to sit back down. Before I could really comprehend what was happening, she straddled me. With one hand she grabbed the base of my cock, and with the other she pulled the silk panties to one side. I'll never forget that moment, the one where the head of my cock disappeared inside her wet body.

She took all of me effortlessly. Mike had stretched her out good, and she hadn't had that long of a cool down period.

At first she bounced up and down, but this proved to be an awkward movement, so with the full length of my cock buried entirely inside her, she ground back and forth, squeezing me with every muscle in her pelvic area.

"Oh my God..." I breathed, grabbing onto her hips with both hands and sinking my fingers into the soft flesh of her hips and ass. I grabbed great big handfuls of her as she rode me deep.

It didn't take long. I started moaning loudly. She betrayed no emotion; no hint of annoyance or even pleasure, she just rode me. My eyes were rolling however; the swelling could build no more and the euphoria washed over me as I shot jet after jet of my sperm deep inside her belly.

I had barely finished ejaculating before she was off me, crouching slightly and holding the panties taught again with one hand. With the other, she unceremoniously probed her cunt with her middle finger, until the geyser of my seed came spilling out from her and slopped into the gusset of the panties. Seemingly happy with this, she pulled the panties on tightly, and rubbed her cunt through the fabric, mushing the cum-covered silk into her labia.

"Thanks." She said.

*

The drive home was made, perhaps unsurprisingly, in silence. When we reached my place, she got straight out of the car.

"I won't come back through the house this time." She said.

"Why not?" I asked. "No need to sneak around any more, eh?"

"True," She admitted, before pointing a ways down the street, "but isn't that Rach's car?"

My heart sank.

"Yes it is." I said grimly.

"I'd best sneak around the outside, and hope she hasn't noticed my car parked around the front." Shannon said.

"Best." I agreed.

I turned off the engine and got out of the car. Shannon was already walking off. I watched her for a few seconds, walking purposefully in that dress and strappy shoes combo. It was hard to believe I'd been inside her less than an hour ago.

"Good luck with Nick!" I called after her, but she did not respond.

I walked down to the back of my house, unlocked the door and entered. I could hear the sounds of the TV coming through from the living room. I walked through the kitchen and into the main room, where Rachel sat with the television blaring. She wasn't watching it however, she was instead completely distracted by her phone.

"I finished early and you weren't home. Where've you been?" She asked without even looking up.

A myriad of excuses ran through my head, but I didn't use any of them.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said.

Feeling rather proud of myself I downed a can of Coke in one go and after enough time had passed for it to not be too suspicious, I headed for a shower. I was already hard again thinking about the day's events and I couldn't wait to replay them in my mind's eye.

I was lathering up, thinking about how much masturbation mileage I was going to get from that video - whenever it would be sent to me - when the realisation dawned on me. My heart sank and my libido all but immediately died. Shannon hadn't deleted the folder of evidence. Or maybe she had but had forgotten to show me? Doubtful, the way everything had unfolded.

I sighed heavily, putting my head directly under the jets of water. There was nothing I could do about it for now. Nevertheless, my sense of relief had quickly disappeared.

"That girl..." I whispered to the shower wall, returning my hand to its work.