All Comments on 'Shannon Helps Her Cousin Rebound'

by Excitable101

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Emma883Emma883about 5 years ago
WOW!

I really liked reading this. I’m nervous and shy and never experienced anything like this before or commented on anything.

I’m not really sure what to say, but thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hell, yes

emma hit this right on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

That was good! Are you gonna write a 2nd part?

becker92548becker92548about 5 years ago
Very good

I really liked this one. Add to it, keep it going. PLEASE.... I was hoping that the cousins would hook up over his whole leave and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

Please more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taking care of our servicememn

Well written and made me want to keep reading on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This clearly needs a chapter 2

A one on one time with Shannon would be great. Shannon trying to claim him for herself. Keyword being trying.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was damn good writing. I loved the slow build up and tease. I agree it definitely needs a part two.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Most enjoyable

Hope he has enough time at home for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's really good.

You should write another chapter. The story is really good. There is a lot more story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
additional chapters needed

Shannon"s cousin has a long pass before he has to be back on base . Plenty of time for Shannon and her 2 best friends to help him get over being dumped by Kate.

Jimmy could take Heather for a long weekend to Wisconsin Dells which would involve them sharing a room and lots of sex .

There could also be a pool party at Sara's that could get real sexy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read on this site. I hope to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best ever.

Keep up the great work. Should be a great reunion of the four of them every time Jimmy comes home on leave!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent tale of lust, but.......

If you want to take the step to another level of authorship get a proof reader. You wrote a very good story, but it is marred by several typos that created misspelled words or in places the wrong word. Example; "of" instead of "off". Better luck with future stories, I look forward to reading them.

Rapier875Rapier875about 3 years ago

4 Stars, but write another chapter and I'll give it 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED IT!! I really enjoyed how the story moved along at a good pace and loved the scenario the played out. I look forward to more stories by you.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/4/2022) This was a great read but how about a little drama involving his cheating ex-girlfriend and Shannon for a sequel? Five stars and this goes on my list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous