Shannon Lures Me in Pt. 01

Story Info
Found Naked in the Park with no escape plan.
4.2k words
4.58
9.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt to write a story. So please be gentle or not.

I hope you like it. Please leave comments and suggestions.

****************

My name is Dan, and I am a closet submissive, that is into self-bondage, edging, and being under a woman's control. I'm older now but I still, work out to stay in shape. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs. with greying hair. I can still turn women's heads when I'm out and about.

I have an average length cock at 7 inches and it's pretty thick. I've never gotten any complaints from the women I have slept with.

My work causes me to travel quite often and when I am alone in my hotel, I try to act out different fantasies that I have. Because I am alone, I have to revert to self-bondage, edging, and other forms of torment.

I have to be creative as to what I carry in my luggage, so it isn't too obvious, but sometimes I want to put some of the toys I have in and there is no mistaking what they if they go through an X-Ray machine.

I have been trying to get my wife to become an aggressive person in the bedroom but as, yet it has not happened. Just the occasional edging until she feels I have had enough even though I beg her not to stop teasing me.

I fantasize about being tied down and teased relentlessly, made to do whatever my capture wanted. I have been this way for as long as I can remember. When I think about what it would be like to be my wife's toy, my dick gets hard, and I start to drip pre-cum.

Let me start by sharing how I think my deviant kinkiness got started. I seemed to have always felt different from my friends. Graduating from high school, was a huge event because I had just turned 18 a few weeks earlier, had enlisted in the Army, and knew that I was heading into the service in a couple of weeks.

I always liked girls and had my share of girlfriends in school, but I was always too shy around them to try anything daring. We would make out and when the girl let me I would play with their tits but that was about it.

It was a few weeks before I had to head off to Bootcamp, so I was making my rounds at graduation parties. There were kegs of beer at every party. At one of the parties, a girl I had always dreamed about happened to be attending. Her name was Shannon.

I was drinking a beer and watching her from across the room by myself trying to not get caught staring at her. I was fantasizing about being alone with her. I wanted so much to ask her out and see I could finally muster the guts to try and get in her pants.

Shannon was really cute. 5'4" about 110lbs and a body that screamed out to be touched. She had beautiful blue eyes that captivated you when she looked at you, light blond hair that she wore in a ponytail that hung about 5 inches down her back. She had the nicest pointy tits that I imagined were 34B cup but I wasn't sure about that. As it turned out she was older than I was at 19.

While I was looking away at something else, Shannon walked over to me and said hello. It startled me and I stumbled with my words before I finally said hello back.

We hit it off and started talking about what we were going to do now that school was over. I told her I had enlisted in the service and would be heading off to Bootcamp in a few weeks.

Shannon thought that was cool and asked what I was planning to do. I'm a geek so I signed up to work in advanced electronics and would be working communications for the military

She smiled and said you are going to be one of those brainiacs that spy on our enemies. I just laughed and said probably not.

Shannon touched me lightly on the arm and it shivers through me. It had been a while since I had a girl paying me any attention. She noticed and asked me if her touch bothered me. I told her not at all, just gave me goosebumps is all.

I kind of sense that she was more aggressive than all the other girls I had dated. She asked me to take a walk with her outside. It was a nice warm evening, and the sun hadn't set yet. we found a nice spot out back and sat down.

Shannon just slid over and gave me a sweet-tasting French kiss and that got us started making out. She actually let me feel her up and she started to rub my cock through my shorts.

She knew how to tease me and then stop, then she would do it again. I loved the sensation and just let her take control. It didn't go much further but we agreed that we wanted to go out while I was still a civilian.

We made a date for a couple of days later and went back to the party. Because of the teasing, I was very aroused, and my cock was begging to get out of my shorts for some relief.

I snuck out of the party, got in my car, and headed out. It was a nice warm evening and I decided to take a drive through the park. Once I got in the park the sun was setting and my cock was still trying to escape from my shorts, so I decided to oblige it.

I pulled over to park, looked around, and didn't see anyone nearby so I got out of the car and went to sit on a bench that I parked by. When I sat down my mind started to think back to Shannon and how she teased my cock at the party.

It felt so good that I had to continue on my own. I didn't want to mess up my shorts and try to explain the stain, so I took off my shorts, threw them in the car, and sat back down. Here I was in a public park naked from the waist down with my cock at half-mast and aching to be touched.

It felt so deviant and aroused that without thinking about it twice I pulled off my shirt and threw it in the car too and then locked the door.

As soon as I heard the car door lock, I freaked out because the keys were in my shorts. How was I going to get back in without getting caught? My mind was racing trying to think of what to do.

Then I realized that my cock was rock hard and begging to be stroked. I couldn't believe that I was in this predicament, and yet I was more interested in stroking my shaft than figuring out how to get back into my car.

I needed relief and a way out without getting get caught by the cops or worse. It was pretty dark by now so I felt like I wouldn't be seen unless someone decided to park nearby. I played with my cock while I thought about what I could do. I couldn't walk home; it was too far, and I would have to walk down city streets naked.

The next thing I know is I see is car lights coming down the park road and the car pulls right in next to my car. The car lights shine right on me before I can move. I have no idea who it was and figure it's probably the park police and I'd be screwed being caught like this.

The car shuts off and the car lights get shut off and then I see a girl getting out of the car and it's Shannon. I'm totally embarrassed and figure that any chance with her is gone. She slowly walks over and sits down next to me giggling. She said that she saw me sneak out of the party and decided to follow me.

Laughing at my situation she reaches over and starts teasing the head of my cock. Not knowing what to do I just sat there and as she teased me more, I started to moan.

While she continued to tease my cock, Shannon asked me why I was sitting there naked. I explained that she had left me in such a state of arousal that I needed to do something about it. I accidentally locked my keys in the car and was trying to figure out how to open the door before someone saw me.

She asked where my clothes were and why I wasn't wearing any. I had to explain that I took my shorts off so I wouldn't stain them and then took my shirt off too and locked the door before I realized the keys were my shorts.

Shannon just laughed at my situation and kept teasing the head on my now engorged cock.

Oh, so you liked me teasing you at the party and decided to finish yourself off. And you thought the park was the best place to do this. By now my head is spinning, my cock is begging to shoot a huge load of cum and Shannon is just teasing me while she thinks about my situation.

All of a sudden she gets up and walks back to her car leaving me hanging on the edge. Looking back, she says don't you dare touch yourself; I'll be right back.

After a few minutes, she comes back and she's naked too and carrying a small bag. Not sure what she had in mind, I just stare at her. Grabbing my hand, she tells me to get up and starts to lead me away from the bench and the cars.

Off we go walking into the woods. She lets go of my hand and grabs my dick to lead me further into the woods. She turns on a flashlight so we can see where we are going and after a couple of minutes' walks us into an open grassy area I never knew was there.

The moon was lighting up the area, so she turned off the flashlight and tells me to lay down on my back. The grass is warm, and it appears we are alone, and I'm so horny that I lay down and wait for what she has in store.

Shannon opens the bag and pulls out some rope, tent stakes, and a small hammer. I start to ask her what she is doing, and she just tells me to shut up. I'm in no position to argue being totally naked and no way to get into my car, so I just watch as she proceeds to tie a rope to each of my ankles and wrists.

Next, she takes the stakes and hammers one on each side of my body above my head and away from my legs. They were maybe a foot or two away from my body.

She started tying each length of rope to the stake next to it cinching it tight. Again, I try to ask and quickly get told to shut up or she would just leave me to find a way to get in my car on my own. There was nothing I could do so I shut up and just watched.

Once she had all 4 ropes tied off to the stakes she checks to see if I have any wiggle room and tightens them a bit more just to be sure I couldn't move. Stepping back, she looks down with a huge grin on her face admiring her handy work.

She looks at my cock and says you really are enjoying yourself, aren't you? I gulp and quietly say yes as I looked down and saw that my dick had grown bigger than I had ever seen it before. It was twitching and bobbing in the light breeze, intensifying the feelings and teasing me more and more.

Shannon sat down next to me and just started to slowly stroke my body teasing every part of my body. She pinched my nipples and my cock jumped from the painful sensation making me moan. I could tell she was enjoying how she could make my cock twitch with her touches.

Like I said she was aggressive, and I was learning that she was domineering and kinky too. This just made my heart race a bit more. My fantasy was happening and with a girl, I had secretly lusted over for almost a year.

I could tell she was getting worked up. She kept letting her right hand roam all over her body while she used her left hand on me. Her breath was getting more labored, and I was having a very difficult time concentrating on anything but wanting to blow my wad.

Just as I thought she was going send me into a blissful orgasm, she stopped and started rubbing her pussy and pinching her tits. It only took a couple of minutes until she let out an animal-like moan and exploded with what had to have been a mind-blowing orgasm.

She didn't stop and started shoving her fingers into her wet pussy and pinching harder on her nipples. Again, she let out a growling animalistic sound that I thought could be heard all the way down the street.

Slowly, she relaxed and sighed. Her breathing slowed and she just cooed while she basked in her own orgasms. Shannon looked at me and my cock was twitching and bouncing from what I had just watched. She giggled and said, I think to herself, that I really enjoyed the show.

Did I ever, my cock was throbbing uncontrollably, and my head was spinning out of control from the constant stimulation. I wanted to cum so bad but at the same time, I didn't want this teasing to stop.

Shannon asked me if I wanted to cum or to have her continue to tease me. I blurted out, please just tease me endlessly. I realized I didn't want it to stop.

She laughed and knew that I would be at her mercy as long as she wanted. She agreed on one condition... I was ready to agree to anything. That's when she said that I had to agree to be her slave until I left for Bootcamp, and she could do whatever she wanted, and I wouldn't object.

I immediately said YES knowing that I would have to leave in 3 weeks.

Shannon untied me and released me from my bonds without another thought of how extremely close I was to blowing my load. We walked back to her car, and she let me in the passenger seat, threw the bag with her ropes, and all in the trunk, and jumped in the driver's seat without getting dressed.

We left the parking spot leaving my car behind. She said we would have to deal with it later. She had a friend that she would have open the car up and drive it to her place.

She took me home and told me no one would be home until tomorrow and we should have some fun.

We went into her bedroom and she told me to go into the bathroom and get cleaned up go to the bathroom if I needed to. When I walked back out into the bedroom she had changed into a very seductive outfit.

She had on leather chaps and a leather bra that her tits stuck through causing them to stand out even more than they did on their own. Did I mention they were indeed 34B cups with nipples that you could hang your coat on when aroused and extended just like there were now?

Giving me a glass of water to drink, she pointed to the bed and told me to bend over the baseboard and spread my legs. I quickly took a sip set the glass down and did as I was told. Her bed a was big fully framed four-poster bed with the mattress being higher than I had seen before. The bed had a wood baseboard, headboard, and four large posts one at each corner.

I assumed the position with my chest laying on the mattress and my legs spread out on the floor.

I felt her fasten cuffs onto each of my ankles and pull them taunt so I was totally spreadeagled and exposed. She had me raise on my elbows so that she could access my cock and stroked it a bit making it ooze with pre-cum. Pulling out a condom she rolled it over my cock telling me she didn't want me to mess up her bed with my juices. Then she pulled my cock and balls out so they were hanging against the back of the bed where she could see them clearly.

She went to the front of the bed and secured my wrists to the posts on either side of the bed, again making sure they were tight so I couldn't move.

I had no idea she was like this and was a bit scared of what might happen. My cock was still hard as it had ever been and trapped against the baseboard.

I looked around and noticed there was a mirror at the front of the bed embedded in the headboard and I could see my reflection. Looking around more I saw a video camera and an open suitcase that had all kinds of bondage devices in it.

I gulped and felt my cock twitch as I thought about what might happen over the next few weeks. I had agreed to be her slave and I think she meant to see to it that I would be just that.

Shannon walked over to the suitcase and searched around for something and when she pulled it out my heart sank while my cock twitched some more. She had retrieved what looked like an 8 or 9-inch huge black dildo that looked like a cock and had big veins along the shaft and a harness attachment at the base.

The thing had to have been 4 inches in diameter, a real monster that I hoped wasn't meant for me. She looked over and grinned at me with an evil look in her eyes.

She seductively asked me if I had ever been fucked in the ass. I turned beet red and said no. That brought out a laugh and she said you are in for a real treat.

She slid her legs into the harness and tightened it to her waist. It stood out straight from her beautiful petite body.

Then she walked over to me and climbed on the front of the bed facing me, so the monster was in my face. She checked to make sure the bonds on my arms were tight and secure so I couldn't move as she rubbed the monster cock all over my face and pushed it against my lips.

Then she says open your mouth and as I did, she pushed the dildo in making me choke in the process. She slipped in and out of my mouth a few times telling me to make sure I got it good and wet. I was going to need as much spit on it as I could muster.

The next thing I knew she pulled out and got up off the bed. Walking to the video camera she made sure it was pointed in the right direction and turned it on. It was aimed right at my spreadeagle ass. Walking up to me from behind she started teasing my ass with the end of this monster and cooing that she was going to ride me like a bucking bronco.

All I could think is she was going to ruin me for life with that thing.

I felt something cold on my ass and then it began. She started to shove the monster dildo into my ass.

At first, my hole refused to open trying not to let that thing in me, but slowly as Shannon pushed, I felt my asshole open and allow it to penetrate me.

The pain was almost too much, and my head started to scream and so did I!

I felt a crack against my left ass cheek, and I yelped loudly as Shannon told me to shut up. Then a crack to my right ass cheek and tried desperately not to scream out but couldn't hold it back.

She pulled back grabbing something from the suitcase came up to me and said if you can't keep your mouth shut, I will just have to fix that. We can't have you disturbing the neighbors. She then proceeded to shove a ball into my mouth and secure it around my head.

She then pulled out a paddle and showed it to me just before she slammed it on my ass. I screamed from the searing pain, but all that came out was a little muffled squeal. Definitely not enough for anyone else to hear. She slammed the paddle on my ass again to make sure I would not be able to make much noise and another weak squeal came out.

Showing what I thought was a bit of mercy she pulled out some lube and scooped a glob out with 2 or 3 fingers and shoved them up my ass twirling it around to make sure I got well lubed.

At first, it felt good but then it started to heat up and my poor ass was on fire. Laughing at me she stuck that monster black dick up against my asshole and just started to push. My hole opened without much resistance, and she slid it in about 2 inches.

I was screaming and crying into the gag, I had never felt pain like this before. My cock was being slammed against the baseboard as she pushed again and buried about 6 inches of the dildo into my aching ass.

Pre-cum was dripping into the condom and I couldn't believe that I was still hard as a rock. Shannon pulled back with the dildo and waited a few seconds before she slid it in again driving to the hilt.

I felt the harness hit my ass and was shocked that the entire thing was buried inside me. She slapped my ass a few times and then started fucking for all she was worth.

Slowly at first but when I felt the vibrations start from the dildo, I knew she was going to get herself off while riding me. The sensations of being fucked in the ass with vibrations going through my body were pushing me closer and closer to my breaking point.

My sore overly sensitive cock was being banged against the baseboard to her delight. I felt her tense up and shove the dildo all the way home one last time and then just convulse with orgasm after orgasm.

That was all I could take, and I started to cum into the condom. I just kept shooting load after a load of cum. I must have shot 5 or 6 huge squirts of cum into the condom and somehow it stayed on.

Shannon regained her composure, pulled the dildo out of my now swollen and sore ass, loosened the harness, and took it off. It was finally over, and I could breathe and relax a bit.

She looked down between my legs and saw that I had filled the condom with my thick cum juice. Taking the condom off my cock making sure not to spill a drop of the cum inside it, she tied a knot in the top and said we will have to save this for later.

12