Shannon Lures Me in Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been a bad boy and you will have to be punished for this.

I think she was finally spent and released me from my bonds. I just collapsed and wondered how I got here. Then it all came back to me, she was the aggressor from the beginning, singling me out at the party knowing that I had been watching her.

I guess she knew I had had a crush on her for a long time and used the party as an opportunity to see what I was made of.

I thought I had been putting the moves on her when all the time she had been setting me up for this encounter.

I heard her in the shower and when she came out, she was all smiles and told me that I should take a shower before we went to bed for the night.

When I came out from my shower the room was all neat and clean and looked as if nothing had ever happened.

Shannon called me to bed, snuggled up to me, gave me a warm kiss, and said good night.

As I dosed off smiling, I couldn't help but wonder what was in store for me over the next few weeks.

12