All Comments on 'Shannon's Cheating Excites Me'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 5 (4.8/5.0 = 96% = A)

Once a man's hitherto dormant voyeur/cuck side gets released from the depth of his psyche, he gets paralysed, he is in a hypnotic trance of sorts, he is a different person.

I KNOW I WAS. & yes his life can never be the same. My life did chang forever.

Here is how i felt when my wife was havingher forst affair.

You know only two well that you share her body with another man (other men) but in spite of that, or perhaps thanks to that, you can't have enough of her body.

You know she is fucking somebody but you play dumb.

She tells you she will be late. You tell her "You have the key".

She comes back at 2 am. You ask her if she had a "good time with girlfriends".

It all is kinky (perverted if you wish) but it also is more human than society at large is ready to accept or admit.

It is hard to be different.

I LOVE MY UNFAITHFUL WIFE BECAUSE SHE IS UNFAITHFUL.

I LOVE WHEN OTHER MEN FUCK HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Like me

Love hearing from my wife about how she gives in to other men. She’s not strong enough to fight them off and it doesn’t hurt anyone so she just goes along and does what they want. I’ve watched a few times but like it better to have her confess later. The most exciting are black guys that know weakness and can tempt her with huge nasty black cock. She has a weakness and i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

I can imagine coming home and hearing my wife moaning and cumming in the bedroom as another man fucks her hard. I make some noise and they know I’m home but he doesnt stop fucking her. He’s finally done and I hear her walk him to the door while I’m in the kitchen. After he leave she walks in and kisses me hello and I can taste him in her mouths she sticks her tongue deep in my mouth on purpose. I’m so embarrassed and humiliated but excited as she tells me how big his cock was.

Ed1954

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
You seem to have just run out of gas

The story feels incomplete to me, but I liked what their was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really really LOVE this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)! This is a sex story and a love story, 2-in-1. This story is way more than pornograhy: it defines the characters & is very realistic. Bravissimo!

The story's so far got 66 faves out of 40,440 views, that's 1.632 faves per 1K views.

In my book stories that get more than 1 fave per 1K views are "top tier" (& that includes your story).

The story isn't incomplete. We know everything we need to know.

Shannon is a lucky girl. She's found a man who loves her not only 'truly madly deeply' but also 'selflessly & unconditionally'. In her man's eyes, Shannon is a keeper.

❤, 👍👍, 😊!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

💚

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
💚

Love it

EmirusEmirusabout 3 years ago
Hopeful but the disappointed.

I came across your story by chance while I was searching for something else and, as EV is not a category I would normaly frequent, that may have influenced my opinion.

It started out well but as it progressed, although she was fucking other guys, it didn’t come across to me she was an exhibitionist and neither was he a voyeur. To me, flirting with other guys, certainly as far as this site is concerned, isn’t being an exhibitionist. In real life yes but this is fiction. Supposedly erotic fiction. But perhaps I’ve got it wrong and readers who’ve liked this story are looking for something different to me.

I don’t see him as a voyeur because he hasn’t actually watched, merely listened to her recounting what’s happened. For him to be a voyeur I would expect him to have been watching her have sex with other men. I would have accepted the Mick blowjob and the Richard tit fuck but as extras.

As a voyeur she could have recorded the action and have him watching it later while giving him a blowjob etc or riding him. He could have been watching it via a live feed whilst stroking himself. Not with him in the room because that would be moving it into the realms of cuckolding.

An exhibitionist, in my world, is not someone who sucks a dick in private but does it knowing they are being watched. Two kinds of thrill for her.

An exhibitionist would have offered her tits to Richard when he arrived. “Do you want to see the incentives on offer as well, Richard?” Mick could have been watching, admiring what she was prepared to do to seal the deal, edging himself in the knowledge that before Richard was out of the building she would be bent over his desk. Mark doesn’t have to be the only voyeur.

But, as I said before, maybe I’ve got it all wrong because I don’t normally read EV.

kater001kater001about 2 years ago

Great story about a great arrangement between a loving young man and his fiancée.

karli1234karli1234about 2 years ago

just came across, loved your story, very enjoyable and exciting. will read your other stories now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous