Shannon's Cheating Excites Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Mark. You're sweet to me even though I always put my career first and I'm not...you know...a normal girlfriend type. I'm happy with our arrangement."

The next week I found out I was getting promoted. It was over a year after Shannon had got promoted to the same level, but I was still proud, and excited to tell her. That Friday, she arrived late as usual, almost 9pm. She was generally exhausted Friday nights, but she seemed in good spirits. After I poured her a wine and started to give her a foot rub and told her I had exciting news. I told her I was getting promoted and she gave me a big hug and told me she was so happy for me. Then she surprised me with news of her own.

"That...makes it much easier for me to tell you...I actually found out yesterday....I got promoted again!"

My eyes widened. I felt a pit in my stomach but realized she needed affirmation.

"Wow...that's...wow...they really think a lot of you there. Well done!"

We toasted our success. I really was happy for her, but amazed at what a star she was. I knew I was at least two years away from the level she was getting promoted to. I have to admit it made me a little jealous...but I knew more than anyone how hard she was working. Clearly she deserved all her success.

With the promotion I started working a little longer myself, but still not as much as Shannon. On Fridays we had a tradition. I would get home around 7, make us a nice dinner, then when she got to my place around, 9 - completely exhausted, I would have her meal ready. We'd enjoy dinner and some wine and after we were finished I'd clean up, then rub her feet. She almost always fell asleep as I rubbed them, but I was happy to be her sweet boyfriend.

Shannon was traveling a lot. When she was away she kind of shut everything out, but when she was in town we would talk every day. When we were about to have out 18 month anniversary, I decided to be impetuous. I knew she was the girl for me, and even though I knew she might have misgivings, I was determined to ask her to marry me.

Since I knew there was a chance she might not immediately say yes, I set it up so my proposal was 'private'. I had a chef prepare a meal at my place, which I had decorated nicely for the occasion. The chef left after serving us dessert, and I knew that it was now or never. I knelt down beside her, told her how much I loved her, and, after swallowing hard, asked her to marry me.

As usual Shannon surprised me, smiling brightly.

"I...I want to say yes but...I...do you really understand what...I mean I've explained...the freedom I need?"

I remembered how much she hated it when I got jealous, how she didn't like to be bothered at work, and especially when she traveled for work.

"Yes...yes Shannon, I understand. I really want you to be my wife!"

Shannon kissed me hard on the lips. She had little tears in her eyes. Soon we were fucking. She told me she didn't think she could have the best of both worlds. I assumed she meant the long hours she spent at work and a husband and assured her she could have everything she wanted. I would be there for her.

I made most of the wedding plans. Shannon was traveling even more with hew new responsibilities. I worked on some things with Sandy, Shannon's sister and Maid of Honor. Well, honestly Sandy often just kept me company while I worked on plans, folded the invitations and considered table arrangements. I have to admit she was good company. Sandy is pretty like her older sister, and with even bigger tits. I never complained when she would end up relaxing and drinking the wine that I brought while I fretted over who should sit next to whom.

It was the night before we were set to send out the invitations that things finally came to a head with Shannon and I.

She reached for my hand across the table and looked me in the eyes.

"Mark, you know I'm happy you asked me to marry you, but you know...I have always put my career first."

I assured her I understood and she continued hesitantly.

"Yes, but,,,I mean, I think you know this but I need to make sure you really understand. I've done very well at work...I mean I am very close with Mick..."

"Sure, of course you..."

Shannon cut me off, "Let me finish. I mean...we've been very close, even before I met you...we..."

I looked at her, confused. I could see she was struggling and squeezed her hand.

"I have been sleeping with him Mark. I sleep with my boss."

I felt like I had been struck in the gut. I breathed heavily. "You...with Mick?"

Shannon nodded, holding my pleading stare.

"How...how many times?" I asked stupidly.

Shannon's eyes widened. "Many times Mark. Every week. All the trips I have taken with him."

"Did you...did you fuck him today?" I wasn't sure why that was important but the words came out.

Shannon sighed, "No...well...honestly...I...I...'took care' of him...orally on the plane coming back."

We were quiet for a while as I tried to process this. Frustratingly, my cock twitched.

"Why...why are you telling me this now?"

"Well...I thought you knew...I thought it must be clear but...I wasn't sure. I mean we never talked about it explicitly, but I kind of thought you must know by now. And..."

"And what?" I pushed.

"And...well Mick was worried things would change after we get married...and he wants to make sure you're ok with it?"

My mind raced. How could I be ok with my fiancee...my wife fucking her boss...ongoing? But,,,this is the girl I had known all this time...the girl I had fallen in love with. She had made it pretty clear she didn't want to make commitments. I thought about the blow job she had given him earlier that day...what she must have looked like on her knees in front of him in the bathroom. I imagined people must have seen them going in or coming out. I grew angry with myself for getting hard.

"What...what does that mean...'ok with it'."

Shannon looked down. "He want to make sure...nothing will change...when we get married. I'll be your wife but..."

She didn't finish but it was now clear what my options were. End the relationship or accept that my soon to be wife would keep fucking her boss whenever she...or he pleased. It was painful, but really there was no choice. I love Shannon and could not imagine letting her go. I told myself things would be no different than they had been...I would just know the reality.

I told Shannon I couldn't give her up and she held me tightly. Soon we were in bed, with her on top of me, taking out my hard cock. She seemed rougher than normal, but I liked it. I'm not sure why but I asked, "Do you...do you fuck him like this?"

Shannon giggled a little, it was the first time either of us had laughed since she told me, then answered, "No...no. He is always on top. He..."

She stopped but I pushed her to finish.

"I'm almost never on top with him...he usually fucks me from behind." I felt like I would cum soon and tried to hold back as she continued to ride me. She looked down at me and it was like she could sense my struggle. "He fucks me so hard." she said emphatically. I shot into her and averted her eyes, feeling a little ashamed.

Shannon fell asleep in my arms. I was also tired...there had been a lot to take in, but I felt surprisingly comfortable. Perhaps I had suspected Shannon was fucking Mick but now I knew what the situation was and knew she chose me. I understood she would still be fucking her boss, but that was more for her career.

The next morning we slept in. When she woke up I couldn't help asking her how it had started with Mick. She asked if I really wanted to know and I said I did. I found it odd I was asking her nicely to tell me about the man she had been cheating on me with, but I really wanted to know.

Shannon told me about a happy hour she was attended when she was an intern. She had a few glasses of wine and started to flirt with Mick, who ran the office. She thought he was good looking and said she was attracted to his confidence. She knew he was married, but she figured a little flirting wouldn't hurt. There was another girl also trying to get his attention to Shannon pushed it a little further, making sure her skirt rode up while she sat in the barstool, touching his arm and laughing at his jokes. It wasn't hard, she found him charming. Soon it was clear Mick was focused on Shannon and the other girl gave up. When she left Shannon realized it was just the two of them left at the bar. Mick suggested a tequila shot before they headed home and they both downed them with gusto.

When they walked out Shannon was not ready to call it a night. She leaned against Mick while they walked...pretending she was even more drunk than she was.

Shannon has been slowly stroking my morning hard-on while telling me all this. She asked me if I wanted her to continue and I wasn't sure if she meant the story or her stroking. I emphatically told her to keep going.

"You're desperate for me to kiss you aren't you?" Mick has asked her. Shannon looked down at her feet trying to be coy, but Mick was insistent. He put his hand on her chin and forced her face to look up at his. "How badly do you want me to kiss you?" he taunted.

"Please kiss me....please?" she said quietly.

Mick pulled her against him and kissed her hard. Shannon said her head was spinning as she realized that this was really happening...she was making out with her boss in the street. His hands were squeezing her ass and she liked the sense that he was 'owning' her...it was clear to anyone passing she was all his.

He suggested they go back to her place and she quickly agreed. He has her stripped within seconds of entering her apartment and soon had her on all fours as he fucked her from behind. He was rough with her..rougher than she had ever experienced, but he made her feel good.

"I...gave myself completely to him that night." she said...but he insisted on even more. At one point he was spanking me hard and I knew my neighbor could hear. He made me beg him to fuck me again and I did...I begged him loudly to take me."

At this I couldn't stop myself any longer. I spurted cum all over the bed and her hand while she calmly stroked me. I felt some of the shame again, but this time it was clear we both knew that the idea of her with Mick was exciting to me. I asked her what happened the next day but she said I'd have to wait. I made her breakfast and we went out shopping like a normal Saturday, but thoughts of her on all fours, getting fucked hard by Mick, were in my head all day.

When we got back I offered her a foot rub, thinking this would relax her and lead to her telling me more. After quite a bit of rubbing and a little pleading she continued. She told me that she had been nervous coming to the office the day after Mick had fucked her. She did not have his phone number and didn't dare email his work so she had heard nothing. She mostly stayed in her cubicle until early that afternoon when he called her into his office. Shannon was very nervous, having no idea what would happen next. When she shut the door, Mick was very clear with her, telling her he had a great time, and he wanted to make it a regular thing. He told Shannon that he would love to have her be his 'personal slut' to use whenever he needed and in exchange he would make sure she was hired full-time and progress quickly tin her career.

By now of course I was hard, and Shannon pushed a foot into the tent in my pants. She told me I could take it out then idly played with my cock with her bare foot as she continued.

Shannon said she was a little shaken by Mick's directness. Mick had called her a slut many times the previous night, but it was in a very different context with her sitting across his desk at the office She didn't push back though...she told him she really enjoyed the night and thanked him for the opportunity. He suggested she commit to letting him know by the next day. That evening she was having wine in her small apartment, remembering how intense it had been to be fucked by him on the bed she was sitting on the previous night. She got herself off imagining he was instructing her to play with herself, then she texted Mick saying simply, 'yes'.

Mick texted back telling her that she needed to be truly ready for this, reminding her that this would be a real commitment. If you're serious, send me a picture showing me how much you want to offer yourself up to me. After a deep breath Shannon stripped off her cloths and tried to take a selfie of herself on all fours. She eventually got a great, if humiliating shot of herself in the mirror and texted it to him eagerly.

"I knew what I was signing up for." she said. She stopped playing with my cock with her foot so I started to stroke it myself. "I knew I was offering myself to him as his plaything. I knew he was going to make me his personal slut again and again."

Hearing her say this, knowing that she still was his slut, I shot again. Shannon smirked a little and left me to clean it up, thanking me for the foot rub.

After this a pattern developed. Shannon and I were having sex more often, but it almost always included her telling me about Mick. At first I was asking her for details. Of course I had asked what happened the day after she said she wanted to be his slut. She rode me while telling me how Mick had her on her knees in his office, sucking his cock even while she could hear people outside working late. I didn't last long when she told me the stories, but Shannon didn't seem to mind. It would then occur to me that she was still getting fucked by Mick during the week and might be grateful for the rest.

She told me how Mick announced to the company that Shannon would be part of a new mentoring program that would start immediately. They names some young guy from accounting to mentored by the CFO, and Mick would be Shannon's mentor. Shannon could feel the skepticism from her peers, but it gave her license to 'shadow' Mick with less suspicion.

One night Shannon told me she wanted to see me jack myself off. I felt awkward at first but she started to tell me about the first trip she took with Mick. It was all new then and he couldn't keep his hands off her. He had her give him and blow job on the flight to Los Angeles but when they arrived he still wanted more. He had her strip the window of the beautiful Westin hotel room they were staying in. This was especially naughty because there are external elevators in the hotel so everyone riding the elevator could see her show. She had protested a little but they both knew she would do what he told her to. Soon she was down to her panties and a group of young men were riding up and down the elevator trying to catch as much of the show as they could. He told her to bend over facing the elevator and slowly peel down her panties. Shannon said she felt so exposed as he kept telling her to slow down. She was bent over showing everything to what was now a large group. Mick started fingering her and...

I shot cum on to the floor as my fiancee giggled. She told me I would have to wait until next time to hear the rest.

The stories were always told while we were having sex, with her giving me a hj or more and more often, with me taking care of myself. I knew this was not 'right', but it was exciting, and I liked that we were being completely open with each other.

There were so many stories. How he had fingered her during a video-conference when she could barely stop herself from moaning. How she had given Mick a handjob on the plane, even after it was evident the guy sitting across knew what she was doing under the blanket. How he had made her his slut again and again, in hotel rooms, airports, offices and in her apartment.

One night she was on top of me, telling me about how slutty she felt the first time Mick bent her over her desk and fucked her hard. She told me one time they had forgot to lock the door and a young cleaning lady came in to see Shannon cumming while he slapped his body against her ass. I was turned on by the image and started to shoot into her. I apologized for cumming so fast and Shannon laughed and teased me about how turned on I got imagining Mick with her. As obvious as that was she had never said it out loud and I was quiet for a moment, thinking. I asked if Mick had been the only one she had been with since she started dating me. This was the first time I had thought to ask the question.

Shannon got off of me, put her head on my chest and let out a soft sigh.

"No...there were actually two others. Well...yeah...two" she said quietly. I felt my limp cock stir even as my heart sunk.

"Two others?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes..." she said. Shannon seemed to be deciding how much to tell me, then she kissed my cheek and apparently decided to tell me all.

"Well, the first guy was Eddie. Maybe he doesn't count because I knew him before you? I had fucked him several times before you met him." She paused. "And a couple of times after."

I didn't say anything, letting her take her time before she continued.

"It was the same night you met him...after I went back with you. I...felt like I needed to prove to myself that I was free." I said nothing and Shannon seemed to take this a signal she could be more playful. She took my cock in her hand.

"And...he is so big...I couldn't stop thinking about him after we danced and I felt how hard he was. When he fucks me it is like he owns me."

I was hardening quickly and she did not let up, stroking me as she continued.

"I texted him when I left you and asked if I could come by for a drink. He teased me saying he thought I was all committed to you. He made me admit I wanted to be fucked before he said ok.

I was now hard despite cumming and Shannon continued to stroke me, "When I got there he told me what a naughty slut I was and how I couldn't resist myself with him. I thought of Mick and you, and knew it was true....I really was a slut. He made me strip and play with myself while he watched, fully dressed, then finally got me bent over his couch before he took me. I knew how bad I was being but I couldn't help myself. The fact that he was the third man I had fucked in 24 hours only made me hotter."

I was almost cumming and Shannon knew it, "Do you think I'm a nasty slut Mark? Do you think I deserved the spanking Eddie gave me?"

I shot all over her hand, unable to control myself. We both knew I was far gone now...that I not only accepted that she had been with other men...not exactly cheating since she never promised to be loyal...I actually was turned on by it. I had been denying this to myself, but it was no longer debatable.

Shannon wiped her hand on my boxers and kissed my forehead. "I guess we can wait until next time to tell you about the other times." she giggled.

Of course I kept thinking about the other men the next day and when Shannon was over next and we were in bed, I pushed my hard-on against her back and asked her. Shannon pushed me away playfully and said she was tired. Frustrated, I started to rub her feet, and pleaded with her to tell me.

"All right." she finally conceded. "But you take care of yourself." she said pointing.

Shannon told me that a few months ago, she had been pushing Mick to promote her a second time. One night they were in a hotel bed and she wouldn't let up about it. Mick said she was too young and inexperienced to get to the next level so soon, but Shannon started to suck his cock just the way he loved. When she could feel him come close to cumming she would stop and tell him to make her promotion happen. Mick explained that everyone in the office would know he had been fucking her if she got the next title. Shannon would suck some more and stop short and they'd repeat until Mick was crazy with desire.

While Shannon told me the story she watched as I me I stroked myself. I felt awkward as always when she did that, but I was very turned on.