Shannon's Cheating Excites Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick finally caved in. He told her he could make the promotion happen...if she landed a new client. Satisfied, Shannon continued giving him a blow job, and this time when he was almost about to cum she sucked some more, and let him shoot all over her face.

As she told me this I started to jerk myself harder, ready to cum, but Shannon grabbed my arm, and motioned for me to stop. I did so and she continued the story with my hard-on bobbing uselessly.

Shannon told me she was determined to get the promotion, and she picked the prospective client to go after. He was a young man just a couple of years older than Shannon, who had taken over his father's business. Shannon's firm had pitched him twice, but he was very indecisive and wouldn't commit. Shannon hadn't been in the meetings, but she had seen the client, named Lou, checking her out. Shannon asked Mick to let her be the lead and he agreed.

Shannon texted Lou, and he unsurprisingly remembered her. She asked if she could take him out for drinks. Lou agreed and the next night they were out at a lounge Shannon had picked.

Shannon told me how she had dressed up to look great for Lou. She put on a little blue skirt that showed off her lightly oiled legs. Lou was only 30, and attractive in a nerdy way, but he married with a kid. Shannon figured he would enjoy being out on the town with an attractive woman and she was proven correct. Lou was not discrete in his appreciation of her body, even when Shannon turned from small talk to a pitch of why he should become a client. Finally, after a few rounds, Lou told Shannon he was already leaning towards signing on with them, "but it would close the deal if you'd give me a flash of those perfect tits."

I had started to stroke myself again as Shannon told me all this, and was getting close to cumming again when she motioned with her finger for me to slow down.

Shannon told me she was taken aback by Lou's boldness, but willed herself not to show it. In her head she thought about whether she would actually make such a deal. She asked Lou in a manner she thought not to be judgmental, "Are you serious? You want me to flash you my tits and you'll sign the deal?"

Lou took this in stride, seemingly enjoying the discussion.

"Sure...we can go to the bathroom right now." Then sensing he might have the upper hand he added, "I'd like to squeeze them too."

Shannon bit her lip, considering her options. She looked at Lou and could see that even her thinking about this was turning him on. She saw him for what he was, a boy dressed up as a man and decided she would leverage her advantages. She held his gaze confidently and said, "You follow discretely behind me." then started on her way to the restroom, aware that his eyes would be on her swaying ass as she walked ahead of him. Shannon said when Lou followed her into a bathroom she felt like she had to follow through. Lou hungrily watched as she pulled down her dress straps and revealed a lacy bra. He let out a sigh when she unclasped it and let him see her breasts. Lou stared for a moment, then reached out a little tentatively before taking one in each hand. Soon he was playing with her nipples and despite herself Shannon was getting turned on. Lou bent forward and took one nipple her his mouth. It felt good enough that Shannon let him suck a while before she said softly, "Ok, Lou, I think you've had your fun."

Lou had promised to sign the deal the next day and Shannon said that helped mitigate the dirtiness she felt after selling herself a little. To her surprise it was not Lou who showed up at the office but his father. Richard looked similar to his son, but was taller, stockier, and had a much bigger presence. The older man wasted no time in letting her know why he was there.

"So my boy tells me you made quite the compelling case last night. Too bad he's not the final decision maker."

Shannon's heart sank, but Richard continued.

"Don't worry darling, you can still get the deal closed. You'll just have to take those sweet tits out one more time."

At first Shannon thought that she might just need to flash her tits and without much thought walked over to lock the conference room door. Richard then let her know that he wanted to rub his cock between her tits until he came. Shannon nearly left, but she kept thinking that she was so close to closing the deal and getting promoted. She would be the youngest ever to reach the next level. She looked at Richard and could see the hunger in his eyes. She started to unbutton her blouse without even realizing she had made the decision . She teased him a little, asking him to unclasp her bra, then turned with her hands over her nipples.

"So you want to rub your hard cock between these?" she asked him in a coquettish voice.

Listening to her tell this I started to stoke myself a little harder, hoping Shannon wouldn't make me stop again.

I started to stroke harder, ready to shoot, but Shannon slapped my hands and told me to wait.

Soon Richard had Shannon lying on the conference table, topless and he pulled out his cock. She got on the table, placed it between her tits and started to push it up and down. From her view she could see the head of his dick pushing towards her again and again. She hadn't been tit fucked in a long time and by the time she realized he was going to shoot in her face he had already begun.

Unable to help myself I started to cum on to the bed. I saw Shannon looking me right in the eyes while I continued to spurt, and I felt a strong mix of humiliation and satisfaction.

"Look at you," she said in a sensual but taunting voice. I've just told you about sexual experiences with three different men and you just couldn't help yourself."

I looked down but she grabbed by chin and made me look back into her eyes. "You love it, don't you? Love the idea of me with other men...the reality of it?"

I couldn't bring myself to say anything but I nodded slowly. How could I argue?

Shannon cooed softly, "Good. This will really make our wedding night arrangements much easier for everyone."