Shannon's Desire

Story Info
Shannon discovers that her desire is her husbands desire too.
9.3k words
4.7
14.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

This story has elements of cheating and lots of cum eating. If that is not your thing, you should consider not reading it

Shannon rode her husband's cock hard, bouncing up and down, drawing a grunt from him with every drop. Long black hair whipped back and forth as her breasts bounced. She could feel her orgasm building, right there, just out of reach. She needed to cum; needed it with every fiber of her being. Driving down, she tried to force her husband's cock deeper into her sex. Fire burned inside her, flaring up but never quite reaching that elusive explosion she craved. Looking down at her husband she could see the strain on his face. He was holding back his climax, trying to give her what she yearned for.

"Fuck me, Billy. Give me that cock. Fuck me and make me cum," Shannon hissed, increasing her tempo. "Fuck me so good. Fuck. Me."

Billy didn't say anything. Eyebrows furrowed tight, lips drawn, he used his hands on Shannon's hips, helping her bounce as he thrust his pelvis up, trying to match her breakneck rhythm.

She was so close, but her climax eluded her. Frustration bloomed, fueling her need even more.

"Fuck, I need to fucking cum. Fuck me! Fuck me hard or I'll find a man who can take me all the way!" She hadn't meant to say that, it just came out in the heat of the moment.

The words had no more than left her mouth when Billy groaned loud and long, his pelvis thrusting up hard, staying up. Inside her, Shannon felt his cock swell, and then a familiar warmth spread inside her. He was cumming inside her! She grabbed his flowing hair, twining her fingers in it, holding his head as she stared into his wide eyes.

"No!" she screamed in frustration, "No, no, no." She wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. She wanted to cum!

As her husband finished his orgasm, his last spurt filling her sex, she pulled off of his softening cock. Diving forward she straddled his head, still holding his hair, planting her sodden pussy directly on his face.

"Fucking finish me! I need to cum so bad," she howled down at him.

Billy lapped at her sex, his tongue diving deep, swirling around. Shannon writhed on his mouth, her orgasm once again building, getting closer, closer. She looked down, between her heaving breasts, past her flat stomach, seeing her husband's face as he sucked her pussy. White cream dotted his lips and cheeks. He was eating his own spunk, she realized. She hadn't considered that, or anything other than her need to cum when she jumped on his face, but the thought was just the little push she needed. An explosion of pleasure erupted inside her. Muscles clenched, she ground her pussy down on his face. Mini-contractions hit her and she felt more of her husband's cum being forced out of her sex, flowing into Billy's open mouth. Intense waves of pleasure undulated through her body. She rode Billy's face, like a cowboy on a bucking bronco, fingers still entwined in his long blonde hair.

Finally, she slumped forward and then rolled off her panting husband. She felt the cold tile of the entryway on her back. Looking up she realized she hadn't even let her husband get to the living room before she'd jumped him. She rolled onto her side, facing him. He was laying there, cum and pussy nectar covering his face. Without thinking she reached over, scooping a large dollop of semen from his chin and pushing it into his mouth.

"Missed some," she laughed.

Billy laughed too, licking her finger.

"Did you like that?" Shannon asked, smiling at him.

"Yes. Was it good for you?" Billy turned to look at her, a soft satisfied smile on his lips.

"Mmm, yes. You always make me cum with your mouth."

"So did Krista not come over today?" Billy asked, reaching over and stroking her bare arm.

"Yes," Shannon drew out the word.

"Didn't she make you cum?"

"She did." Shannon slapped his arm playfully. "You know she's almost as good with her mouth as you are, and her pussy tastes divine, but I needed a cock."

A year ago, she'd met Krista and the two women had both felt a spark. Shannon was open about it to Billy and together they'd agreed that her being with Krista didn't amount to cheating since Krista was another woman. Since then, Krista had been her lover and now, although Krista's husband was still unaware, they made love almost every day.

Billy reached down and tucked his flaccid penis back into his boxers and zipped his pants before climbing to his feet. As he buckled his belt, Shannon stood up beside him. She'd met him at the door naked, which she didn't do often, and literally jumped on him. She watched him head into the living room.

"I'll start supper while you get dressed," Billy said as he walked away.

Disappointed, Shannon really needed more, but her husband was done, at least for a while. Without a word, she padded to their bedroom and slipped an oversized t-shirt over her head. Sitting on the bed she thought about what had just happened. She'd made Billy eat his own creampie and he'd enjoyed it. She'd also slipped up and told him she would fuck another man, and instead of being angry, he'd immediately climaxed. She found that interesting. When they fucked later that night, she thought, she was going to experiment with that a little.

Supper was good. Billy was an above-average cook and he'd whipped up a quick chicken dish with a delicious sauce, sauteed asparagus and a light side salad. They talked about Billy's day at the office, politics, news, and even the weather but all Shannon could think about was her husband eating his own cum. It excited her and she wanted him to do it again. She wanted to see him do it; see him enjoy doing it. She also wanted to see if he responded the same way when she said she wanted to fuck another man. Maybe, just maybe, she could steer him, lead him, to a change in their relationship. She smiled.

"I posted a new video on my web site," Shannon said when the conversation lulled, referring to her subscription only content delivery web site.

Billy looked up at her, a sly smile on his face. "I got the email alert but I haven't had a chance to go see it."

"I used my big vibrator on my pussy." Shannon always got so excited when she made videos for her fans. "I made sure I got a close up of it going in and out of me. I'm sure the guys will love it."

"I'm sure they will too. How many subscribers do you have now?" Billy asked, his eyes still locked on her face.

"A little over a thousand." She tried to sound nonchalant but the truth is she knew the number was one-thousand-forty-one. She kept good track of her web site account. She'd posted a teaser to a social media site trying to build her subscriber following. She wasn't making the big money that some content delivery models did, yet, but she was working on it.

"How many views does your new video have?" Billy asked.

"Oh, I don't know." It wasn't quite a lie. She'd checked just before Billy got home, just two hours after she'd posted it. Six hundred-twenty-four views in two hours. It would be over seven hundred by now, she thought.

After supper was over and the dishes cleaned and put away, Shannon sat next to Billy on the couch. He still wore the same shirt, tie, and slacks that he wore to work. She was wearing just the t-shirt, nothing underneath. Snuggling up to him, she loosened his tie, working it off, as he surfed channels, finally settling on an amateur MMA fight between two large brutes.

Unbuttoning his shirt, she slipped her hand inside, stroking his chest. Billy was not heavily muscled like the two men beating each other senseless on the television, but he was trim and in decent shape. He also had sensitive nipples. Shannon knew just how to use that to her advantage, dragging her nails over his chest. Sliding her other hand down over his waist, she stroked his cock through his pants, feeling it respond to her touch.

"Mmm, someone is coming back to life," Shannon purred into Billy's ear.

He turned his head, smiling, and they kissed. Shannon instantly felt her pussy grow damp. Their tongues touched, danced together. Billy reached around her, pulling her closer, his hand finding her breast. As their kiss ended, Shannon stared up at her husband. She finished unbuttoning his shirt and then pushed it back off his shoulders. Smiling down at her, he pulled his arms out of his shirt, tossing it to the end of the couch. Without taking her eyes from his face, she loosened his belt for the second time that night.

"I'm going to suck your cock, but I don't want you to cum in my mouth, not this time. I want your cum in my pussy. I want you to fill my pussy with your cream and then I want you to make me cum with your mouth."

Billy smiled down at her. "You still want more?"

"I do. I need more. Can you do that for me?" she asked looking into his eyes, "or should I call a man who can?" She felt his cock jump at her words.

"Who would you call?"

Shannon didn't expect the question and she wasn't prepared. She hadn't thought about it. Who would she call? She needed a name, fast. Her mind raced for a moment, then she smiled.

"Maybe I'd call Justin. I bet he would be able to fill my pussy."

Justin was a young man Billy had mentored at work for a while. After Justin's internship ended, Billy and he had kept in touch, even inviting him to supper a few times. Shannon had fantasized about fucking him more than once.

"He does have a crush on you."

Shannon hadn't known that. She smiled at the thought.

"Would you like to see him fuck me?" she asked playfully; smiling down at her husband.

"Would you like to fuck him?"

Shannon tried to read Billy's face. His eyes were wide, mouth slightly open. His cock was very hard, so he must like the idea.

"Mm, hmm. I would." Shannon stroked her husband. "Do you really want me to cheat on you?"

"It's not cheating if I know about it and approve. Then it's just playing," Billy said, his voice betraying his lust.

Shannon leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, letting her tongue trace over his teeth. When the kiss broke, she pulled back a little.

"So, I can fuck whoever

I want as long as I tell you about it and it won't be cheating?" she asked, her voice low.

"Who do you want to fuck? Just Justin? Others?" Billy's hand was moving on her side, gently stroking her, getting closer and closer to her breast.

"Who knows. Maybe I'll see someone at the market? Maybe I want to pick up a stranger to fuck me so good and fill me with his cum. Would you like that?"

Billy groaned, his cock was throbbing. Shannon kissed her way down his chest. Unbuttoning his pants she pushed the zipper down and then fished his cock out of his boxers. It stood up, long and thin. She put both hands around his cock, one on top of the other, leaving the knob exposed. Leaning down, she licked his cock head, feeling it jump under her tongue. She looked back up at her husband, her eyes meeting his.

"Would you like to see me suck another man's cock, baby?"

"Fuck, yes."

Shannon squeezed Billy's cock with her lower hand. She didn't want him to cum yet. She had plans for his cum.

"Would you like to see me take another man's cock in my pussy?"

"Yes," Billy hissed.

"Would you like to watch as he fucked me and made me cum on his cock?"

"Yes!"

"Would you like to see him cum inside me?" She took his knob inside her mouth and gave it a quick suck.

"Oh shit. Yes, I want to see him fill you up."

"After he fills me up, do you want to eat my sweet, messy pussy? Lick all his cream out of my hot sticky cunt?" She kept up the pressure on the base of his thin shaft, preventing him from cumming.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Oh Shannon, please fuck me now. I'm so fucking hot for you right now."

Shannon didn't waste any time giving her husband what he wanted. She mounted him, right there on the couch, easily sliding his slim cock into her pulsing pussy.

"Do it, baby. Cum in me. Fill me with your love. Then you can lick me clean and give me my cum," Shannon hissed as she rode him fiercely. "That's what you want, isn't it, baby. You want to lick your spunk from my messy cunt." Bouncing on him in a feverish tempo, she looked down into his strained face. "Or would you rather eat another man's spunk from me?"

Billy convulsed under her, driving his hips up as his climax erupted. Ropes of ejaculate shot deep into her pussy, drenching her insides with warmth. Below her, his eyes were wide, his mouth open, panting. Finally, his hips dropped and she could feel his cock inside her shrinking.

"That's what you really want, isn't it baby?" Shannon cooed into his ear. "You want to taste another man as you eat my messy cunt. You want to suck my pussy, knowing another man just came inside me." She kept him inside her for as long as she could, but all too quickly his flaccid shaft slipped out of her pussy. "Come, baby. Eat my pussy and make me cum one more time tonight."

She dropped off his lap, pulling him from the couch, guiding him down to the floor. As soon as he was prone, she squatted over his head, facing his feet, and lowered her dripping pussy to his mouth. Eagerly, he lapped at her, his tongue diving deep between her distended lips, sucking their combined juices. In a euphoric high, Shannon squeezed her kegel muscles, forcing more of her husband's seed out of her and into his mouth. She thought about what he was doing; what she wanted him to do; what she now knew he wanted to do and her orgasm bloomed within her, growing stronger by the second. She reached down and took his slender rod in her hand. He was soft, but still long enough for her to stroke, so she gently tugged on his thin member.

"That's it, baby, eat that cum. Suck that cum from my pussy. Oh, fuck! You are amazing! I love you, baby! I love you and I want to make you happy. I want to fuck other men and give you their spunk from my pussy. Fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes."

Shannon's climax erupted inside her. Flinging her head back, she cried out, grinding her sodden pussy onto her husband's face. Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm, leaving her collapsed on top of Billy until she could finally roll off of him.

They lay on the floor, side by side, for several minutes basking in the glow of their coupling. Once her breathing had returned to normal, Shannon looked over at her husband with a smile on her face. She reached over and stroked his cheek. She loved the way he looked; his blue eyes, long blond hair that hung from his head in gentle waves. Even his thin, aristocratic nose, high cheekbones, and thin lips were beautiful to her. He looked at her, his eyes searching.

"Do you really want to fuck other men?" Billy had a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Do you really want me to fuck other men?" Shannon asked in return, watching him carefully for his reaction.

"I think it would be so hot if you did."

"You wouldn't be mad, or jealous?" Shannon smiled, still stroking his cheek.

"I'm not the jealous type. I've never told you this before, but I've fantasized about you fucking others for a long time, since before we were married. I was just too afraid to tell you," Billy said softly.

Shannon pushed herself up onto her elbow and looked at him. "You kinky devil. I wish I'd known that. Is that why you didn't object to Krista? Or to me starting my web site account?"

"Yes to both."

Shannon smiled. "I'll have to see about making your fantasies come true, you bad boy." She kissed him, tasting their combined juices on his lips. "Do you want me to film it and put it on my site?" She asked softly, stroking his chest.

"Would you hide his face so that no one knew it wasn't me?" Billy asked. She'd posted videos of them having sex before.

"No, I want my fans to know. Is that okay? I want to post videos of me fucking lots of different men, maybe more than one at a time."

Billy's grin told her that he liked the idea.

"You want that too, don't you, Billy?"

He turned onto his side, facing her, and nodded. "I think that would be so hot."

The next morning Krista, as was usual, showed up just after nine. Billy had left for work around seven-thirty which had given Shannon time to clean up after their morning sex so that she would be fresh for her lover. She'd made Billy eat his creampie again and they'd talked more about her fucking other men. The more they talked about it, the wilder Billy had pumped her. He was actually as excited by it as she was.

Sex was different with Krista, tender, loving, quiet. Bodies entwined, gentle caresses touching all the right places, kisses lingering, loving, and fulfilling; culminating in a softly blossoming orgasm that left Shannon warm and happy all over. Krista was beautiful. Short red hair, cut to expose her ears with strands in front and behind but with the top brushed up and lightly spiked. It framed her face, accenting her crystal blue eyes and full red lips. She wasn't thin, although her breasts were much smaller than Shannon's heavy globes. Krista's waist was thick, muscular, and not fat. Her hips were wide and her ass, good lord, Krista had a great ass. Her legs matched the rest of her, short, stocky, but no fat in sight.

In a very real way, Shannon loved Krista more than she could ever love any man. Still, she thought with a smile, Billy gave her things Krista never could. But the same was true for Krista, she gave Shannon things that Billy never could, not because he was a bad lover, but he was different from Krista, and not just because he possessed a cock. He was better at cunnilingus than Krista. He loved eating her pussy, and had on several occasions climaxed just from going down on her. Krista was good at giving oral sex, but she never came from just giving. She did cum from receiving. The thought made Shannon smile.

As they lay together after their coupling Shannon told Krista what had happened the night before. At first, Krista just listened, but the more Shannon told her, the bigger Krista's grin got.

"He wants you to fuck other men? Girl, that is incredible!" Krista finally exclaimed. "I wish Don wanted me to fuck other men. I'd love to share that with him."

"Not just that, he wants to eat me afterward," Shannon giggled.

"And I thought I was a kinky bitch.," Krista laughed. Her smile grew bigger. "I have a deliciously naughty idea."

Shannon knew Krista well enough to be intrigued. "So, spit it out."

"You remember I told you about Greg?"

"The guy from your reader's group that you've been banging every week for two months? Yeah, you told me in great detail," Shannon giggled.

"Why don't I introduce you to him. He'd love to fuck you," Krista said with a smile. "I can tell you from experience, he'll leave you full of his cum. The last time we fucked, I was dripping for two days."

"When are you meeting him next?" Shannon asked, her eyes wide.

"We are having lunch today, and then he's taking me to his place. I told Don I was going to a spa."

"And your husband bought it?" Shannon asked.

"Of course he did. Don trusts me completely."

Shannon had an inkling that wasn't as true as Krista thought. Don was one of her subscribers and some of the chats they had made Shannon think that Don was not as naive as Krista thought. She couldn't share that with Krista, of course, since that would violate her subscriber's confidentiality.

"So what are you thinking, me going to lunch with you and then you two split, what?"

"Actually, Greg has been hinting at wanting a three-way. You could join us at his place."

"Wow! You really think Greg would be into me?"

"I guarantee it! He is a real tit man and you got the nicest tits besides you are just fucking gorgeous, so yeah, he'll definitely be into you, girl."

Shannon thought about it for almost a second. "I'm in, but first I have to let Billy know."

"You're going to tell him?"

"Of course. He told me last night that as long as he knew about it, it wasn't cheating. Besides, I want him thinking about me getting fucked by another man all day so he'll be hot and bothered and ready to eat my pussy when he gets home."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers