Shannon's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

head up at his words. "Krista, get the camera, I want to record this for Billy!"

"You better hurry!" Greg groaned out.

Krista scrambled off the bed, grabbing Shannon's phone and switching the camera on. She got behind Greg, reaching the phone down between his legs to get a good shot of his cock stretching Shannon's pussy wide.

"Do it, Greg! Fill my married pussy with your cum. Fill me up, lover!" Shannon hissed, pushing back on him.

Greg thrust forward, burying his cock as deep into Shannon's pussy as he could, and then his balls jumped, sending his seed deep into her hole. They both held still as pulse after pulse of his cum shot into her.

"Fuck, look at that, it's coming out around his cock!" Krista said, her voice low. "I've never seen that much cum."

Finally Greg's limp cock slipped from Shannon's pussy with a wet pop.

"Get a good shot of my messy cunt, Krista," Shannon moaned.

"I got it, slut. God you look a mess," Krista laughed.

Shannon climbed up on the bed, collapsing onto her back. Krista filmed her laying there, panning from her splayed legs up to her flushed face. Shannon held out her hand and Krista handed her the phone.

"Hey, babe, I'm so fucked and full of cum right now. You should come home early," Shannon texted and then attached the video.

Looking over at Greg, where he sat in a comfortable chair looking totally spent, Shannon smiled. His hair was mussed up, face flushed, and between his legs his flaccid cock hung limp but still shiny. Krista stood by the bed, hands on her hips, a frown on her lips.

"You guys are just going to leave me hanging? Some friends you are." Krista held her frown for a second before breaking out in a grin. "The next time we have a threesome, I'm getting fucked first!"

They all laughed. Just then Shannon's phone dinged.

"You look amazing! I'm on my way home now." Shannon read her husband's text.

"Fuck! Krista, we need to go. Sorry to fuck and run, Greg, but my husband is on his way home." Shannon rolled from the bed, grabbing her skirt and top. "If I send you a consent form, will you sign it so that I can post these videos on my web site?"

Greg nodded, still smiling. "Sure, babe, but you have to promise to make more videos with me."

"That's a promise," Shannon said with a grin.

Krista dressed as quickly as she could. Within a few minutes the two women were in the yellow Z4 and rushing across town to Shannon's home.

Billy was faster. When Shannon steered her car into the driveway, his pickup was already in the garage. As her car came to a stop, Shannon looked down, her legs were a mess. She lifted her short skirt. Her pussy was a mess as well. Grinning, she looked over at Krista.

"You still want to fuck Billy?"

Krista grinned, "Yeah. What's the plan?"

"As soon as we get inside, I'm gonna get him on the floor and sit on his face. While I have him down, you get his cock out and do your thing."

"My thing?" Krista asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, whatever you want to do," Shannon said with a wide smile.

Krista grinned. "I'm gonna fuck your husband silly."

The women giggled as they headed into the house. The garage led directly into the kitchen. Billy wasn't there, so Shannon called out to him and heard him shout from the living room. As they entered, Shannon gasped. There on their big screen TV was the first video Krista had sent to Billy. Shannon had to admit her phone had a great camera. She could easily see how wide Greg's cock was spreading her pussy. She tore her eyes from the screen. Billy was sitting on the couch. His pants were down around his ankles, cock in his hand stroking. He looked up as the women entered, his eyes going wide when he saw Krista. He tried to hide what he was doing, but Shannon went straight to him, grabbed his shirt without a word, and pulled him off the couch. Once he was on the floor, she smiled at him.

"Eat me, Billy. Eat Greg's cum from my pussy." She straddled him, facing his feet, and dropped her sodden sex directly onto his mouth. "Get over here, Krista. He's ready for you."

Krista laughed at the scene. Billy's lapping was clearly audible as he lapped up the copious juices flowing from Shannon's well fucked pussy. Krista approached, kneeling beside the couple. Tentatively at first, she took Billy's long, rigid shaft into her hand, stroking him.

"He's much longer than I imagined," Krista said, her eyes locked on target.

"Does Greg taste as good as you hoped, Billy?" Shannon asked as she ground her sex down onto her husband's mouth. "Do you like it? Do you like eating another man's cum from my pussy?" Shannon arched her back, moaning low. "You better! You're going to be doing this a lot from now on."

"I'd say he does," Krista said softly. "His cock is hard as a rock."

"Fuck him, Krista. Sit on his cock and fuck him good while he eats my lover's cum from my pussy."

Krista looked up at Shannon. "I want him, baby. I want to feel his cock inside me. I need to be fucked. You and Greg got me all worked up and I need a cock."

"So fuck him! He is a good fuck, and if he cums in you, we'll let him eat his cum from your pussy. He'll give you the best O you've ever had with his mouth. I promise."

Krista stood up and took her pants and shirt off. Straddling Billy, she squatted, guiding his cock to her gaping pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck your husband, Shannon. I'm gonna fuck him right now and I'm gonna fuck him good and make him cum inside my cheating married pussy."

Shannon's eyes were locked on her husband's cock as her friend lowered herself down onto it. She watched as inch after inch of her husband's cock disappeared into Krista's pulsing sex. Between her legs, Billy groaned out and his tongue stopped moving.

"Don't stop eating my creampie," Shannon ordered him, reaching down to pinch his nipple.

Rewarded when Billy's tongue started lapping at her oozing pussy again, Shannon watched with fascinated interest as Krista fucked her husband, rising up until only his knob remained inside her and then plunging down again, taking his entire shaft in. Sweat was beading on Krista's brow and her chest, making trails down between her pert breasts.

Shannon leaned forward, hooking her hand behind Krista's head, drawing her forward until their lips met. They kissed, passion building, tongues dancing, lips pressed together. Shannon felt her orgasm flare and build. Krista was panting, still bouncing on Billy's cock. The fire inside Shannon grew more intense, radiating out from her pussy to consume her whole body. She was cumming. A moan escaped her lips, long and low. She felt her muscles clench, her pussy spasmed. Grabbing Krista's shoulders, she hung on as her climax racked her body.

In front of her, Krista threw her head back. A long wail erupted from her lips as her body shook. Shannon knew her friend was getting her climax, and the thought thrilled her. She loved that her Billy had given her lover an orgasm with his cock.

"Oh, fuck! He's cumming in me. I can feel it!" Krista cried out. "Oh my God, he's filling me up. He cums as much as Greg!"

"That's it, baby. Fill Krista up so you can get your creampie," Shannon said in a guttural voice.

As soon as all three of them came down from their mutual orgasm, Shannon rolled off Billy's face. She spun, leaning over him, smiling as she leaned down and kissed him, tasting the earthy musk of her nectar mixed with the salty tang of Greg's cum. When the kiss broke, she smiled, her eyes locked with his.

"Get over here, Krista. Billy needs his next load of cum. Billy, you better make her cum again or she might not ever fuck you again," Shannon said, her eyes never leaving her husband's face.

Krista wasted no time moving to straddle Billy's smiling face. Shannon watched her friend lower her dripping slit onto her husband's mouth. Her pussy clenched when she saw his tongue dart out, taking a white glob from one of her distended lips and sucking it into his mouth.

"That's it, babe, eat that cum. You love it don't you?" Shannon hissed, watching as Billy sucked Krista's labia into his mouth.

She knew how talented that mouth was. Her pussy pulsed with lust at the sight of her husband eating her friend's pussy. A pussy he'd just shot his load into. Suddenly, she had a thought and grabbed her phone out of her purse. She started videoing the two lovers. Both were so absorbed in their lovemaking that they didn't notice, but she would tell them later.

She got every lick, every suck, every movement. Looking at Billy's crotch, she saw that his cock was once again hard, standing up tall and straight. She started to go and take it herself, but then stopped. She wanted to record Krista fucking her husband.

Leaning forward, she let her lips brush over Krista's parted lips, flicking her tongue out into her lover's mouth. Krista started at the touch, but then smiled and kissed Shannon back fiercely. Shannon slipped her hand up onto Krista's rock-hard nipple, tweaking it gently.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again," Krista moaned out. She reached down and grabbed Billy's head, her fingers twining in his long locks, holding his head to her pussy. "Don't fucking stop, Billy. Fuck, your mouth feels so damn fucking good. Oh, shit! Fuck! Yes!" Her voice rose to a roar.

Shannon watched and recorded her friend's climax. As soon as Krista's breathing slowed, Shannon turned Krista's head, kissing her again, soft, gentle, lovingly.

"Fuck him again, lover," Shannon said. "Fuck him again, I want to record it as you ride his cock."

Krista looked at Shannon, her eyes were still slightly glazed, and nodded. Moving slowly on unsteady legs, she shuffled down, until she was straddling Billy's throbbing erection. Shannon moved with her, holding her phone in one hand, recording it all. She took her husband's cock in her hand, holding it up, pointing it toward Krista's glistening pussy.

Panning the camera to her husband's face she saw him watching her with a bemused look on his face, but he didn't say anything. She panned back to Krista's face and then down to where she held Billy's cock ready to penetrate her friend and lover.

"Fuck him, Krista," She said softly. "Fuck him and make him cum in you again."

"Are you going to make him eat his cum again?" Krista asked, her voice shaking.

"No, lover, I'm going to eat his cum out of you this time."

Two hours later the three of them lay together on the floor in the living room, watching the videos over and over again. Billy had a hand on Shannon's breast, idly stroking her nipple, and his other hand between Krista's legs, his finger slowly circling her clit. All three were sated, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Shannon felt comfortable, relaxed, for the moment her sexual appetite was satisfied.

"I'd like to put these on my web page. My subscribers would love them," Shannon said as the video of Krista fucking Billy started.

"Can you mask my face?" Krista asked. "I don't want Don seeing it by chance."

"Sure, I'll have to get Greg's consent form before I post the others anyway." Shannon glanced over at Krista.

Krista was absently stroking Billy's cock. He was still mostly soft. Shannon wondered for a moment if she should tell Krista that Don was one of her subscribers. She felt a little bad keeping it from her, but on the other hand, it would be betraying Don to tell his wife without his explicit permission. She didn't want to see her friend hurt but something was going to have to give between Krista and Don. Shannon just didn't know how to arrange it so that they weren't hurt in the process.