Shanty Tramp

Story Info
Mature Tramp Services the Young Men.
5.6k words
4.58
10.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
538 Followers

This story is pure slut porn from a mans viewpoint. It is not intended to be romantic nor erotic. All characters are fictional and are fictionally over 18.

******

Elly Mae was born in the backwoods of Tennessee sometime after the turn of the century. She lived alone in the shack on the family farm in the hills with her mom until her mom passed during the flu epidemic. Stu, an older neighbor back from the war moved in and sometime later Elly Mae gave birth to little Debbie. Stu a violent man, ran moonshine during the prohibition. When he caught Elly sneaking out with some men at the road house he beat her so bad she never had a kid again.

Well it was 1942 now and Stu disappeared in coal mine cavein so Elly started sneakin out again to the Roadhouse run by Molly. Everyone there, including the truck drivers and motorbikers who stopped in knew of Elly Mae. Most didn't know her real name though, everyone in these parts just referred to her as the "Shanty Tramp."

*********

The door busting open made a load noise and Debbie woke. She scurried to the crack in the wall of the old backwoods shed they called home so she could see what was happening.

"Cmon Elly, Let's go," the sheriff said as he held her mom up. She was drunk again and leaning hard on the large man who practically carried her to her bed.

"Shhhh," she slurred "shhh, don't wanna wake my little Debbie," as she let out a drunken laugh. Debbie was 18 now and the sheriff having often stared at her large tits didn't consider her "little."

"Oh, Donny, thank you so much for bringing me home," she said as she fell from his arms into the old bed.

"I should be takin you to jail, he said. "Elly, you know I'm doin you a favor bringing you home like this," he said as he slipped her boots off.

"Oh thank you so much," she said as she moved back and forth on the bed.

"Yeah," he said, "I think next time I catch you drunk at Molly's I'm gonna need to run you in. I don't know why you get this special treatment."

"Oh Donny I'm so grateful," she said, "you know I don't like jail," as she sat up on her knees and put her arms on his shoulders. The look in her eyes said she was ready to thank him.

"Yeah," he said, "I'm kinda hopin you'd be grateful," as he hung up his coat and tugged at his belt at the bottom of his fat belly.

Debbie watched closely as her mom got to the edge of the bed and unzipped his pants. Out popped something Debbie had never seen before. It was long and hard and had a lot of dark hair around it just like a cunny. She only got a glimpse before her moms head obscured her view.

"Now Elly Mae, you give me a right proper suck job now, you hear. I'm takin a big chance not takin you in."

Elly said nothing as she went to work moving the cock in and out as her hands laid flat on her knees. Sheriff Donny closed his eyes and ran his fingers through her long dark brown hair as he then began motions fucking her mouth.

"Oh that's so nice," he said as he slowly pumped her pretty face.

Debbie had never seen this before. There had been a big fight and Pop left last year to work in the mines. Debbie had never seen this when he lived here. Pop would wholloped her good if he had.

Debbie could see from Sheriff Donny's face he was real happy. He now pushed her head back and Elly landed on her back. She lifted her knees as Debbie could see the sheriff was looking directly into her dark hairy pussy.

"Oh, so Donny wants a little cunny huh," she chuckled as his pants landed totally off of him. Debbie got a real view of his hard cock now sticking up in the air. It was big and had a red cap on it and two large balls hung below in a sack covered with black hair.

Elly pulled her loose dress up to her waist as the man landed on his knees between hers and all Debbie saw was his bare ass moving up and down.

"Damn nice cunny still, Elly. Tight as it was in school too. You was a slut then and still are," Elly laughed as the big guy panted. Debbie watched her ma grip him tight as he pounded on top of her. At first Debbie thought he was hurting her but she knew if he was Ma would be punching and scratching instead of holding him tight and panting.

The fat sheriff was really enjoying her cunt and he soon let out a big yell, "ohhh fuck," as he grunted on top of her, jerked a couple of times and stopped. Then they laid still and quiet.

"Ohhh, my, so nice...," the tramp purred as the big man got off of her and pulled up his pants.

The sheriff got up and turned toward the door as Debbie scurried back to her bed and pretended to be asleep.

"Sheriff you're needed on a disturbance call out at the road house," said the dispatcher.

"10 4," the sheriff replied as he dressed, "I'm just finishing up here putting the shanty tramp to bed," and he laughed as he headed out.

Debbie heard the door close and went to see mom who was passed out in bed. Her mom laid there with her legs spread and some white liquid was oozing out from her hairy cunny. Debbie shook her head and went to bed thinking about what she saw between the big sheriff's legs.

The next morning Debbie finished her chores early and while her mom stayed in bed to nurse her hangover Debbie headed down the road to see her friend Lily. They had both graduated last year and she wanted to tell her all about what she saw.

Ken spotted Debbie walking as he drove up. He had graduated a couple years before her and he always liked staring at her big tits. He drove up slowly looking hard at her long pretty legs bare up to the short shorts she wore. Everyone knew she was the daughter of the shanty tramp, rumored to be the best and easiest fuck in the county.

Ken had wanted to taste her sweets and now he heard her pa was gone for good he decided to make his play and Ken pulled over in his pickup. "Need a ride?"

Debbie was surprised. He had passed her dozens of times and never offered before.

"Why sure," she said as she jumped in next to him. His eyes widened as he saw those big tits jiggle in the braless loose top.

"Nice to see ya," he said looking her over and he stopped to stare at her big breasts partially visible behind only a couple of buttons.

"Oh thanks for stopping," she said, "but I'm really surprised."

"Why's that?" He asked.

"Well you never stopped before," she replied.

"Well," he chuckled, "you know why don't ya?"

"No," she said, "you just always went right by and that would piss me off."

"Well," He said, "your pop made it clear that all the guys should stay clear of ya. He was always pretty mean about it too."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, remember that whooping he gave Chaz a couple years back?"

"Over the fence thing you mean," she replied.

"Oh no," Ken said, "he bought your ma a drink one night and tried to get cozy."

"Really," she said "Is that what happened?"

"Yeah, sure was," Ken said.

"Well pa's gone now," Debbie said, "so I guess that's why ma goes out drinking."

"And that's why I stopped, I always wanted to but we was all afraid of ya pa."

"So where you going?" Ken asked.

"I'm off to see Lily, I got something real special to tell her." She said, not sure she should tell him much more.

"Oh really like what?" He asked.

Debbie hesitated, "I saw something yesterday," she said slowly unsure if she should say more.

"Do tell me," Ken pressed, "what would you have seen to make you so excited?"

"Well," she hesitated. "I saw what a man has between his legs when it get big."

"Oh, you did," he said as he laughed.

"Yep, she told me all about it but it's the first time I every saw one myself,"

"The first time, really? I mean, I thought you're seen a lot of them by now," he said looking at her quizzically.

"Oh no," she said, "never before."

"Well why not? he said, "I'm sure a lot of guys would be happy to show you if you ask about it."

"Really? you're kidding, right?" she said.

"No, heck I'd show you mine if you wanted to see it." Ken said.

"I sure would," Debbie said as Ken pulled around the creek road and stopped by the river.

His eyes never left Debbie's face as he unzipped and exposed his cock for her to view. It started growing right then. He knew she wasn't too smart and he knew if he treated her nice he'd could get her to take care of him. Debbie was of age now and with her pa gone that meant she was available for breedin. The idea sparked his cock.

Ken sat in the front seat with his legs spread while Debbie stroked his hard cock. He was amazed watching the look on her face like a kid with a new toy.

"Sure," he said, "most any man will let a pretty girl like you see it and play with it, all you need to do is ask."

"Yeah, but I know my pop would whoop hell outta me if he was still around," she said never taking her eyes off his hard cock in her hand.

"Well he's gone Debbie and with the war on most guys are out fighting japs. The ones here at home got a lot of girls to pick from so you need to find a boy like me who'll let you play with his cock."

"So," she said, "can I put it in my mouth."

"Ok," he said, "If you're careful you can. it's like a cow ya know, you milk it and the cream will come out." Debbie remembered the the white stuff her mom had between her legs. Somehow she got all excited thinking of it.

Debbie put her sweet lips on Ken's cock and his eyes closed, he had dreamt for a long time about getting some of her sweetness and now she was sucking his cock.

He ran his fingers through her hair as her lips sucked on his cock like a natural.

"Oh Deb," that's so nice," he said as she felt the warm tingle inside her.

Debbie didn't know what was happening but as she felt that large cock grow in her mouth and as she smelled the harsh smell of his manhood and tasted the salty member in her mouth her insides started to get real hot and she felt her cunny getting real wet and slippery.

He moved her head up and down and she kept sucking until Ken arched his hips.

"Oh my you gonna get the cream now," he said, "Swallow it," he said, "swallow it all," as he blasted his load in her mouth and she sucked down every drop. The slut loved her first taste of cum. She really loved that she made him spasm. She was fired up now.

"Here," he said as he handed her some moonshine. They both drank and laughed.

"Oh damn Ken, that was amazing. And now my cunny's so wet too."

"Oh well that's cuz you need me to feel my cock in there," he said.

Debbie remembered the sheriff on her mom and how he was moving on top. She looked over at Ken and she got real hot inside.

"Ken," she said, "could you do me a real big favor?"

"Sure Debbie anything for you," he replied. He was ready to promise her anything to get inside her cunny.

"I'd really like to know what it feels like to have your cock inside me. Do you think you could put that cock inside me, please," she pleaded with her pretty pouting puppy dog eyes.

Young Ken was only 21 just three years older than Debbie. His cock started to grow again right there as she reached for it and stroked him.

"Sure Debbie but, I mean, you know the cream."

"Oh," she said, "your gonna put that cream inside me too, ok? Please?"

"Why sure Deb, I'll be glad to," Ken said almost shaking he was so thrilled.

"Promise?" She's asked. " I wanna feel that hot cream."

"Sure I will, I give you lot's," he said," let's go out on the grass as he left the truck and pulled a blanket from back.

Debbie smiled as she took off her top in the warm sunlight. The slut wore no under clothing and she stripped off two pieces and was naked real fast. Ken was stopped by her young beauty. He looked down at little Debbie. Her long brown hair falling over her shoulders on both side of her pretty young face. Her breasts seemed almost too big for such a little body and as she leaned back on the blanket he saw those pretty thin suntan legs and that dark hair patch in the center.

Debbie looked up at his cock and smiled up at him in anticipation. Ken finished getting naked quickly as she spread her legs slightly.

"You're so beautiful," he said as he laid next to her with his pole so hard and in the air.

Soon Debbie was flat in her back with her legs spread naked as the day she was born and Ken was rubbing those nice firm teen titties. Then his hand moved to feel the wetness in her cunny through the patch of dark hair. Debbie closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his hand on her clit.

Debbie was panting hard now and really feeling anxious. "Cmon now, she said, "let's put it in."

Ken didn't need much coaxing. His cock was hard for this young tramp and he wanted to fuck her badly. He quickly got on top and she instinctively pulled her feet back and her knees went up in the air.

Ken pushed inside her wet tightness and her resistance gave way as she gushed down a river of slippery cream for him. Ken was thrilled to be fucking the slut as he worked his cock inside her hard and fast for his own selfish pleasure. Ken was all smiles that she was so willing. It had saved him the effort of holding her down which he would have done if she hadn't given it up so quickly. Her pa was gone. For a bad hillbilly boy like Ken that meant Debbie and her tramp mom were now just like stray cats. Any man strong enough to hold a wildcat down was entitled to a good fuck.

"Oh Deb," he whispered," anytime you want a fuck your can ask. Just me though," he added. You might get in trouble if you let some other guy to do it."

Debbie was in a trance now as she jerked and spasmed feeling a hard cock inside her for the first time.

She held him tight and moaned loudly while he moved his cock in and out never forgetting what he had promised.

Ken felt like the bee who had stung the butterfly and he increased his pace as his pleasure increased. He could tell her first experience was causing her a lot of pain but he strove to maximize his pleasure totally indifferent to her suffering.

Deb was young and her cunny got wetter and bigger to accommodate his stiff prick. The pain gave way. Soon she was moaning as she felt the warm waves flow over her and she slowly approached her orgasm.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, "that feels soooo nice, you gonna give me the cream soon?"

"Oh Deb, yeah, I'm gonna shoot my cream real soon," he said.

Now she opened her legs real wide, panting hard as she felt things she never had before, "oh yes, do it, do it," she said as he fired his hot cum deep inside her and as the ropes of hot semen landed on her tender cervix Debbie experienced the first major orgasm of her life. It was something she'd never forget as she spasmed and jerked while his shots of hot cum landed inside her young fertile womb.

At that moment a major change had come over Debbie. Little Debbie, recently so innocent and naive had now awoke to be a woman of passion and unrestrained lust. She wanted more but Ken had dumped two loads and he was done using her for now. He dropped her by her friends place. He had to run so he gave her a bottle of lightening to take home telling her the rest needed to be delivered quickly. Ken was gone and Debbie walked to her friends and they drank themselves to pass out as Debbie told her all about the events. Debbie had changed now, she would never be the same. Debbie wanted to feel cock again soon.

********

Over the next couple weeks Debbie walked the road looking Ken. When they met up he liked to play games. "Well Debbie," he'd say, "I don't know, I mean I can if you want. Then he pretended he was doing her a favor fucking her.

"I kind wanna save my cum if I can," he'd say as she squirmed and begged him to cum in her.

"Oh please Ken, it makes me feel so good when you cum in me, please, please cum in me, " as she laid with her legs spread pleading with him.

"Ok, then I'll put my cream deep in your cunny for you," as he panted sweating naked on top of her.

Then he'd tighten up and spasm as he unloaded his hot sperm again in her unprotected cunny. Then Debbie came hard. After a few times Debbie knew. She saw it in his face. She knew he enjoyed it just as much as she did.

******

One afternoon Ken was late on deliveries.

"Well, I can't this time," he said," but I'll tell you what, I can bring over a couple bottles on Friday, If that's ok," he asked.

"Sure," she said, "mom loves that shine."

Ken and his younger brother Billy headed over that Friday night. Debbie just told her mom that he said he'd bring some over to sample, Elly of course, didn't say too much, she'd do anything for a bottle of shine. Neither of them knew Billy was coming over too.

"Dam Billy, looks like you might get some pussy time with the shanty tramp," he told Billy who's eyes lit up. There was very few girls in the hills that were fuckable without a wedding ring in your hand. No divorcees either. Getting breeding time with a MILF like Elly was the jackpot for a young boy like Billy.

"Just remember," big brother told him, "don't be acting all polite and that, she's a tramp, a hot pussy to unload your cum in and she wants it too. Hell Billy she'll cream real fast for a hard cock like yours. Just take her to the bedroom and strip her down, she'll let ya."

The boys arrived after dark and Elly's eyes lit up when she saw the shine.

"Hello Debbie, Mrs. Elly," Billy said as he eyed them over.

"Oh please," she said to Billy, "just call me Elly. Good to see you boys, glad you're not out across the ocean getting yourselves killed like all the other fool men."

"Oh no," said Ken, "pa needs us to help with the family business. Speaking of," he said, as he opened the bottle.

Elly stepped into the kitchen and took out some glasses. Ken saw her slut walk over to the kitchen as she moved her fine tightly wrapped ass in her too small shorts. He felt his cock jump as he followed her with his bottle of shine pouring them both a glass.

Elly leaned on the counter and sipped then she looked at him in the eyes. "So you figure you can come here all sweet and nice and pour me some shine and I'll be all smiles while you be fucking my little Debbie."

Ken was slightly shocked. He hadn't expected her to be so blunt. He was slightly pissed.

"Debbie don't seem to mind none and the way you spread it around don't seem like acting so high and mighty suits you." He answered.

"We'll you go get her in a family way then you'll be taking yourself a wife or I'll have the Sheriff.....".just then Debbie came bustin in and grabbed his arm. She knew the tramp would be moving on her man if she didn't. She wanted him out of there, she wanted his hot cum for herself.

"Cmon Ken let's take a walk around," she said, pulling him away from her mom.

Elly returned to the main room and only Billy was there now. He eyed her tight body as they drank and talked. She was hot and Billy wanted to get some tramp pussy. He wasn't an expert but she sure looked awful loose and she kept leaning over giving him a nice tease of her large bare breasts.

"So Elly," said Billy, "Are you an Debbie doing OK up here by yourselves?"

"Well," she said, "it would be nice to have a man around here but yeah, it's just us, we do ok."

"Well, I know Ken likes Debbie a lot. So maybe we can come on over and visit now and then. Maybe bring a little shine for ya."

"Oh Billy, that's nice of you. We could use a couple strong boys here. This old shanty gets lonesome. Billy saw the hunger in her eyes and quickly followed when she took his hand and looked him in the face. "Let's dance," she said.

Billy was young but not naive. He had heard the stories of Elly and some men in town. Ken had told him all about Debbie too. Billy knew they were shanty tramps and right now Elly who was twice his age looked fuckable. She had sat there across from him with her dress top open and her nice large breasts barely held in. He remembered what his brother had told him.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
538 Followers
12