Shanty Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him as they danced. Billy felt his young cock stiffen. He'd really like to enjoy this mature woman's pussy. He took her hand and he started to dance a little as she stumbled. He soon knew it she was feelin the shine and she looked at him wantonly with her big brown eyes. Billy knew was time to take this slut into the other room for breeding. Dam he was going to enjoy this hot tramp.

Billy slipped her dress over her head. Like Debbie she wore no undies. He laid the tramp on the bed and looked her over as he undressed. She looked hot as she slithered around on the bed waiting for a hard cock to please her.

Those large tits and that slender waist looked so inviting to young Billy he never had an real woman like her before. She had a face of an older woman but her facial features were still very pretty and womanly. Her long brown hair looked wild over her shoulders and on her breasts. Then he looked at that hairy mature woman's bush. Billy practically came right then thinking this wild shanty tramp will be a good fuck.

Elly watched for his cock as his pants fell off and her cunny started creaming at the site of his young iron pipe. The tramp reached out and took hold before he had finished undressing and she stroked his boy cock as her mouth watered.

"Oh Billy, you gonna put this hard pipe in little me? She teased, laughing.

"Oh yeah, I hoped for a long time I might get to fuck you, you're such a pretty tramp."

Elly liked his boldness calling her a tramp like that and she now laid back and opened her legs. She wanted a good fuck badly.

"Ohhh so Billy wants his turn in the hot tramps pussy. Bring it on, Billy boy, the tramp is waitin."

Billy got on top and Elly stroked his cock and placed it in her wetness, then she pulled her knees back as he sunk it inside her.

"Oh my, Billy you hard as a rock,"

Billy felt good. It was finally his turn to get some cunny from the famous shanty tramp.

He pushed in and out as she milked his cock and it didn't take long. Young Billy touched deep inside her and she moaned. He kissed her hard as he felt the tension rising.

Billy was a handsome boy and he had a few girls, some he actually got to fuck once in a while always sure to pull out in time. He knew this one was different, she was a mature tramp he'd get to cum in.

"Dam Elly, that soft pussy sucking the juice right outta me."

The tramp smiled, "then cum for me Billy. I ain't one of your fickle little girlfriends, you know you can cum in me. Cmon now, I'm your tramp tonight, put your load deep in your dirty tramp" as her excitement got more intense egging him on.

He sped up as he got in deeper and the tramp turned on her engine. She twisted and turned as she churned his cock inside her milking the hot cum from his balls.

"Damn," she said, "you are on fire," as she closed her eyes and went to work to empty another man's cock. "Oh you so hard and big Billy, cum for me baby, I need your cum in me."

And Billy enjoyed her woman's pussy for the longest time churning out his pleasure as she slithered and moaned under him. He couldnt help but say it and she responded well, " You're cunny is so nice. I love your soft pussy."

The tramp pulled her knees back and held her ankles giving Billy a great angle to fuck her deep and he used her tramp hole to bring himself to orgasm.

"Oh, you are so fuckin hard boy, keep pumpin that cunny, it feels so good," she whispered almost crying from the great fucking she was getting.

But Billy was so excited as the soft tissue of her inner canal massaged his cock to a major orgasm and she screamed as Billy fell forward and released his hot semen inside the tramps hot and soft cunny. She tightened and shook with another orgasm.

Damn, he thought, this hot tramp felt so good.

***********

A few days later Ken saw Debbie walking the road. He turned around and headed for her place. He knew her mom would be alone.

Billy had talked the tramp up well. Ken enjoyed Debbie's tight young cunny but this time he wanted his balls emptied by the soft cunny of the mature woman Billy had bragged about. The Shanty Tramp.

"Oh, Ken she was so soft and hot inside. Her cunny just sucked my cock in. You gotta get some," he said, you'll love it when she moans. She makes you feel so good too when you unload in her," and Ken went for it. Heck, he thought, not much competition out in the back woods. No reason he couldn't breed both the daughter and the mother.

When Ken pulled up Elly was alone. She just returned from pickin some vegetables and she wore a tee shirt and shorts. She kicked off her sandals as she entered the shack and placed the veggies in the tub of water. Then she pulled off her tee top and ran a rag of cool water on a rag over her hot breasts. It sure was a hot day. That's when she heard Kens truck. Looking out the window she could tell he was alone. So the boy's come to play but Debbie's not here, she thought. Maybe it's time she got a taste of her daughter's man.

She opened the door and continued to run the wet towel on her bare breasts as he entered. She was proud to display her woman's breasts to the teen boy. It was her nature to tease. Besides he didn't look to bad and she got hot knowing a man was eyeing her bare breasts.

Elly turned toward him and he stood there looking at the topless woman, a foot shorter than him, her dark brown hair looking all wild and her bare breasts standing out so proud. He noticed she had dark nipples just like Debbie. His cock grew right there.

Elly looked at his broad shoulders and his strong hairy arms. Yeah, she could use some cock today but she flashed on their heated encounter the other day. He seemed more of an adversary than a boy toy. He wouldn't be a wet-nursed mommas boy like his kid brother.

"Debbie ain't here," she said.

He walked over to her and she set the rag down. They both remembered the unfinished conversation the other night.

She stared at him knowing his intentions. "So you've been fucking my daughter and you think you can just come over here now and fuck me too?"

Elly didn't get the anmswer she expected. Instead he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, he kissed her hard and she kissed back. She felt the heat way down in her cunny. She was taken back by his aggressiveness.

Holding her hair he pulled her to the bed and threw her down. She landed on her back. Then she jumped up panting hard as the fire inside her grew hotter.

"Who the fuck you think you are? she yelled with a fiery look in her face.

He reached and slapped her across her face and she fell again on her back. This time she was startled. He was taking what he wanted and she liked that kind of man. The rough treatment had her all fired up.

Ken undid his buckle and dropped his shorts, his large hard boy cock was exposed and she panted, her cunny was on fire. She understood what he wanted and she quickly slipped off her shorts exposing her hairy pussy. She spread her legs as Ken stood there and stroked his cock. She rubbed her cunny and Ken caught a glimpse of the pinkness as her fingers spread the lips offering her cunny for his use. The evil look on his face told her she was going to get fucked hard.

Ken landed between the open arms and legs of the older woman as her arms gripped him tight.

"You bastard," she said as his hard cock sunk deep into her soaking wet pussy and she bit his ear. She sunk her nails in his bare back and said, "If you're gonna treat me like a tramp, then you fuckin better know how to fuck me like a tramp."

She grit her teeth as he slammed his cock deep making no attempt to open her up slowly.

Ken pounded her hard treating her like a cheap whore. It was how she liked it. She withered under him half drunk and sweated profusely as she ground her cunny on his hard boy cock. "Harder, harder, dammit, fuck me like you hate me," she said as the strong teen sought to punish the slut. The brutal fucking made her cum real fast and she fired off a river of cream that soaked his cock and balls.

"You dirty cumslut whore," as he pulled her hair kissing her violently and setting her off in a slut frenzy. Then he began pounding her hard as he used her soft wet cunny to stroke his cock. Treating her like the shanty trash she was he held her tight under her ass and arched forward and she screamed as he fired off his hot cum inside her and she spasmed under him. "Dirty Slut," he murmured under his breath.

"Bastard!!!" she replied with her teeth clenched.

He slapped her again and he grabbed and squeezed her cheeks, "now you're my cumslut too, like your whore daughter."

Ken quickly dressed and headed out the door. Tramp laid on the bed with her cunny throbbing from the violent workout. Elly just laughed. She knew Debbie had found the right man. She also knew she'd be his cumslut from now on too, hell yeah, Debbie had a real man now and she was just gonna have to share.

She thought soon he'd have Debbie knocked up anyway and he'd move in and make shine in the hills. Then she'd have him and his brother to keep her well fucked. A bottle of shine and a couple of hard cocks. It was all the shanty tramp needed for a great day.

12