All Comments on 'Shapeshifter Ch. 07'

by metajinx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worth the wait

Every chapter was so well written and intense. I waited until you were finished and read it all in one go. Wow! Loved it!

WickedlittlemeWickedlittlemealmost 8 years ago
Epilogue?????

You mentioned not wanting to post the epilogue here on Lit. Is there another site I can find it? I love this story and have wanted to see it finished for so long!

metajinxmetajinxalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Hello! You'll be able to find the Epilogue via my blog in the next weeks: http://metajinx.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was wonderful!

I'll definitely stalk your blog now, so that i won't miss the epilogue. I love your story and the characters you created! Thank you for not giving up on Lit completely!

LLAP (too lazy to log in, sorry ;))

WickedlittlemeWickedlittlemealmost 8 years ago
Speaking of stalking...

I've been stalking your blog for the last few weeks and was delighted to see the epilogue posted. Thank you for finishing Shapeshifter.

Will there be a continuation that deals with the family from France?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this story and I'm sorry we don't get to read the last chapter but I understand and thank you for sharing with us

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!!

That story was amazing. You kept me guessing as to what would happen next. Of course I fell in love with Kel right away. But Noom, I started out hating him but began to soften and loved him by the end of the story. Great work. I just love stories about shapeshifters, vampires, exciting things like that.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 6 years ago
I had to add another comment. Lol

I loved the story and I just had to tell you that I didn't want it to end. I didn't want it to be over with, I wasn't ready to let go of Kel and Noom. I'm hooked on them and wish there were more chapters. You're awesome and I love your work.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 5 years ago
Bravo

This is a wonderful well written story,one of the very best I ever read on Lit bravo.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
Amazing!

Thanks for getting it to enough completion for us!! Is there a place where we can read the final,wrap up? This was so well done I want more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous