Shapeshifter: Quickie with Catgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned with her eyes slowly opening, returning to her full, albeit short, height, tail wrapping around, slithering between her legs and up her body. She writhed against it as it slithered along her sensitive body, squeezing and testing her, demonstrating where she was soft and pert, where she was tight and lean. The tip of it brushed against the outline of her nipples, eliciting harder breathing, building volume on more moans. She groped the breast her tail was teasing, and her body rose as she took a long, deep breath in. The window in the centre of her top seemed just a little more strained when she released. The tail took her wrist and pulled it back down her body, against her tight stomach, to the panties that started even lower than the last time his gaze was guided down there. If it was anyone less in control of their appearance than her, the tiny piece of fabric would've revealed something by now - but the shapeshifter was far too skilled to mess up a simple tease. No matter how low cut, how tight, how close to bursting the clothing got, it would only ever show what the shapeshifter wanted.

Finally satisfied with her appearance, Erika closed back to Tom, bending down at her hips, for another eyeful of hanging cleavage, and then dropping to her knees to rest her head on her hands on his knees. It was the first piece of contact, a minor step in what he so longingly wanted.

Tom screamed on the inside. Finally, even through the coarse material, she felt perfect. The fact that she felt of anything at all, that it was a response he could react to, against his body, was enough. Was addictive.

The catgirl adjusted her weight slightly, leaning on each arm a little more, smiling and rocking her head left and right. An innocent display, pretending to wait for a move, for him to advance. But Erika wouldn't. Without even realising it, he was pinned down, trapped, a shapeshifter's strength could far outdo even the strongest human. Whatever happened tonight was on Erika's terms, exactly as Erika wanted it to happen.

It just so happened that what Erika wanted was exactly what Tom had fantasised about for years.

Erika dropped to her knees. Her hand landed on one of Tom's thighs without applying an iota of pressure, offering nothing at all to stimulate him, nothing to help the tight feeling in his pants. He twitched, and her hand twitched with it to keep its distance. Finally, he made his first advancement, shifting his weight by a fraction to try and put his bulge into her hand, to try and feel any pressure at all from her to his cock. But a shapeshifter couldn't be easily beaten. Her hand glided like a phantom, as if she was something less than the physical manifestation of everything he wanted in a fuck fantasy. She circled over the crest of his jeans weightlessly, smiling contently, admiring what was to come. The longer she played, the more she longed. With every passing moment her hand lingered just a little longer on the peak of his bulge. And the longer it rested there, next to the zipper and the belt buckle, the more ideas she had about how best to reveal it. Although the struggle to resist him was entirely fabricated, just another piece of Erika's story being created, it didn't stop it from feeling real.

Her eyes were pink hearts. Glowing, heart shaped irises, pulsing, overflowing with lust. Tom looked back with stunned silence. He was perfect. She had to be perfect back. "Mmmmaster~"

Unconsciously, she was taking off his jeans. Neither of them noticed until they were around his ankles, lost in each other's eyes and shooting occasional glances to her tits. Then his strained briefs were all that remained. Underneath, his cock struggled against the restraint, twitching and throbbing at every seductive movement she made. Pinching and pulling one of the leg holes was all the excuse his cock needed to force out of its restraints and stand seven inches tall.

It was backlit by an even brighter pink glow from her eyes, as she stared, enraptured. She licked her lips, tongue slithering, warming up for its important work. Jaw dropped in awe of what her perfection was, she leaned closer. Her tongue hung down, measuring itself up against him, continuously growing until it was enough to taste him from balls to tip.

Their eyes connected again. Tom's were stuck in hers, frozen, waiting for her next move. It was brutal. He wanted so much but didn't know how to do anything but be a bystander, sitting, waiting for her to do whatever she wanted.

He didn't say a word, but Erika could hear his cries, pent up in a beautiful agony, frozen and overwhelmed yet so desperate for release already.

The hand resting on his thigh wrapped around his cock. It fit so perfectly around him, fingers just barely long enough to circle him. Drooling, she let her long tongue out again, easily lubricating him. No one enjoyed studying like a shapeshifter. Lubricated and prepared, she moved back just an inch to admire, and gripped.

"You're not gonna cum early on me, are you Master?"

Tom jumped like the chair had been kicked. His head threw back like he'd been uppercut by a warhead. The slim, soft hand was deceptively strong, and there was no warning. Just a sudden tightness around him, followed by intense stroking. If his cock wasn't somehow perfectly, evenly coated in her saliva, he dreaded to think how it'd feel. But there was no point in pondering something less perfect than his reality, because he was in her grasp, in the finesse of her fingers. It took two quick, complete strokes to bring him to the edge; his cock twitched in her grasp and his hips rose and bucked as if he wanted to break free. Breaking free sounded both like a necessity to survive and the precise opposite of what Tom wanted. He could feel nothing but pleasure. The way she stroked was alien, the way each finger adjusted its pressure ever so slightly to keep constantly tight around him. And once he was on edge, she could slow down, loosen enough to relax the intensity, to hold him there. It was no effort at all, not for a shapeshifter.

The entire time she watched with fascination at his reactions. Each minute twitch was another datapoint for the shapeshifter. Another way for Erika to please her 'master'.

Erika was soaking wet just from watching him get aroused by her body, and she'd finally repaid the favour. His cock was rock solid, his precum in competition with all the saliva she'd lubed him up with.

"May I have a taste, Master?"

She waited a beat. Tom's head was still thrown back by the initial squeeze. All he gave was a meaningless grunt, still in the throes of pleasure.

"What's that? I don't understand." She waited for another clear grunt, and then stared back at his cock and licked her lips. "Hmm, you know Master, I don't think I can resist."

She gave him a taste, a lap against his tip. The shapeshifter ensured Erika was addicted, that it was the greatest thing she had ever known. All at once she knew his cock was all she wanted. That he had to be perpetually horny, constantly on edge, leaking and dripping because she was keeping her Master on the upper boundary of pleasure.

She opened her mouth to say another line, to tell him how much she loved his taste. Instead of words, her tongue fell out, drooling saliva, keeping her wet and warm and fuckable. Erika took the hint her supernatural body was telling her and dropped onto him.

It took all the ability Erika had to prevent him from cumming instantly. Backing off all the pressure, keeping her mouth frictionless, slowing down to a near standstill from the moment her mouth engulfed him. It wasn't that she didn't want him to cum - Erika was going to blow his mind - it just had to be special. With his cock filling up her perfect pussy, moulded especially for him, spurting all the hot cum he was building up with every action she took.

Just thinking of that, with her lips sealing around him, she could feel her pussy changing. Every millimetre deeper into her mouth, down her throat, was a bubbling, churning in her abdomen. Of becoming tighter, shifting to accommodate the slight curve in his cock, making sure she met his length precisely. Everything to be able to wrap him up and give him perfection.

Shifting sensations were enough to distract her, and before she knew it her lips were at his base. She took a long, deep inhale of him, then raised her head again, dragging her tongue on the underside of his cock, all the way to his tip. From then she became a lot more precise and purposeful. Tom was gifted the illusion of control when the catgirl took his hand and put it on her head, if only to feel the rise and fall of her head as she bobbed. Her lips were sealed. Her tongue was torn between tasting him and focusing on his pleasure - until something in her mind fixed itself, and then those were the same things. His pleasure was something palpable to Erika, something she could almost feel going down her throat, something better described as ambrosia than just the tip of his cock and the precum leaking out. Then again, to the shapeshifter, the difference was just spelling.

The catgirl purred against his cock, vibrations channelling down his shaft so that every inch of him would become overstimulated. Vibrations powerful enough, and tight enough, to be the product of a sextoy, not flesh and bone. She took him deep and purred loudly, knowing that by now the resonance alone could tip him towards the edge. Just to prove how close he was, Erika made one quick movement, pulling up by an inch with her tongue whipping backwards along his length. His cock jumped in response. Tom squirmed, face somewhere between scrunched concentration to hold back his release, while his eyes went glossy and his head fell back against the headrest.

The shapeshifter's tail wagged approvingly, before coming around to stroke his chin and cup his head. She tilted his head forward with it, so that he would watch her slowly back off every inch of his cock, showing how deep it had been inside of her. Her lips dragged on his head to the very end, letting his cock stand up straight and tall again. She marked how deep she took him with her hand against her neck, all while her own tail tickled his neck.

Her smile was somehow sweet and disarming. Her cat ears fluttered before focusing back on Tom. They had picked up every noise he had made, from the little gasps of pleasure to the moans he was so desperately trying to hide. Every correct decision pumped blood harder to his cock, she could hear it.

Her tail struck. In an instant it wrapped around his neck, tying itself in a loose knot. Not enough to make him uncomfortable, but entirely enough to keep the performance on her script. Her tail spooled up and pulled her onto his lap, dick standing upright between her legs. A second later, she clamped her soft thighs around him, hand swooping in to collect the ensuing spillage. Her tongue went to work once more to clean up, and then she took his hands in her own and writhed on him, letting her arousal and proximity take over. The thighjob was another test of strength for both of them. Tom's cock ached to cum, twitching and leaking at every opportunity, trapped in her infinitely soft clutches, where he could feel the heat radiating off her, and how soaked the thin slice of fabric barely considered panties were. Likewise, having what she wanted being so close to her pussy, now moulded to take him to perfection, was only driving her more insane. The teasing around his cock was accompanied by a barrage of charged whispers into his ear, interspersed between quick breaths and high moans. Still, throughout it all, the shapeshifter was composed, a knowing look whenever she turned to look into his eyes, knowing what she was doing, loving the effect she was having. Each and every spike of pleasure through his cock from a squeeze or a jerk was accompanied by a pink glow from her eyes.

Her skin felt much softer than the arms of the chair. When her hand touched his all the tension in his hands dropped away. Tom's arm had as much resistance as tugging the empty sleeve of his top, the only remnant left was the indentations on the arms of his chair. She brought his hand against her stomach, aiming his fingers down her body. With her other hand, she hugged his arm against her chest. Soft titties enveloping his arm distracted him from the fact her top had rewoven itself over his arm, trapping him deeper within her plush body. She finally pushed his hand underneath the panties, which were now a fraction of the fabric they started with, and in an instant Erika's body was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Tom's fingers were stiff under his control, yet pliable for her as she guided him. Her own writhing became more intense as his fingers brushed her sex, fed by yet another way of telling when she was doing her best, when his fingers twitched in time with his cock and his own motor skills stalled from the pulse of pleasure dominating his nerves and synapses. Her teasing words became less and less coherent with every tentative push deeper from him. Before his hand started fingering her, her pussy was already sensitive enough for the tightness of the fabric and the feeling of his cock to feel pleasant and warm. But now the shapeshifter had increased that feeling higher, to levels Erika hadn't ever considered in her brief time with imagination. He felt so good. Her body made sure of it. To feed and maximise pleasure while doing so was a shapeshifter's purpose.

Personal pleasure was taking priority at this moment. In all of Erika's chaotic thrashing, grinding and gyrating on him, the shapeshifter was plotting. There were four screws holding up the back of the office chair they were sharing. Three of them clinked to the floor, masked by sudden cries of ecstasy, undone by a new limb he couldn't see from the boobs bouncing beneath him. In one quick motion, she kicked off his desk and rolled the chair into the bed. The back fell down on impact, and her tail around his neck dragged him flat with it. As he fell, she released his arm, and while he was down and stunned she repositioned herself to crawl up his body, dragging a trail of her juices up him. Tom barely regained his composure in time to watch the strings of her panties twirling around to untie themselves, and for the fabric to land over his eyes. The shapeshifter wasn't quite ready to expose herself.

The next of Tom's senses to be activated was taste, as Erika laid her huge ass on his face, head kept between her thighs. Panties reduced to a blindfold on his face, he breathed in pheromones and tasted aphrodisiac straight from her source. Even with her grip and endless manipulation of his cock stopped, Tom didn't find himself longing for it again. Not because he didn't miss the pleasure, but because all he could think about was getting off Erika. It was addictive in its own way, to have a perfect fantasy sitting on his face, screaming out guidance in what little of her voice wasn't devolving into screams of pleasure.

Even while just basking in pleasure, the shapeshifter was thinking and working. The pitch of Erika's moans altered minutely each time, a careful analysis of Tom through every aspect the shapeshifter could take was being carried out to further fine tune and perfect. The weight of her ass on his face, the taste and smell and the dripping from her pussy all being steadily optimised. Anything to make him more pent up and maximise the final release. Erika was here for fun, the shapeshifter was here for a mission. The two happened to coincide perfectly. Every inch of pleasure he gave her, she was going to return tenfold. Given how sensitive she was and how enthralled Erika was by the man her mind had decided was everything she needed, she was going to be overwhelming.

This time her panties fell to the side when she crawled back down his body, exaggeratedly shaking her ass in a spine twisting fashion beyond what a contortionist could do. Tom didn't question why her top had fallen apart too, leaving her a collar short of being totally naked. She turned around so quickly Tom swore he saw her body simply inverting on the spot. There she backed up further, until his cock was pinned underneath her, and by that point the pressure of her weight alone could've sent him over the edge. Could've. But the shapeshifter wasn't having that yet. Naturally, quite easily, the shapeshifter could've pushed him over the edge and blown his load just from being next to his cock. But Erika loved the fun of it, loved watching the way he took a sharp inhale and froze up every time she touched and teased him, adjusting the pressure to where he was teetering, where anything besides her supernatural judgement would empty his balls on the spot.

She had to be cautious when she held his cock for the second time. A rivulet of drool ran down her chin when she remembered how it tasted, her tongue falling out, and the droplet of saliva just so conveniently fell on his cock. Tom didn't register that she licked her lips as her drool landed on his head, or that the droplet started to circle his cock, or the way Erika threw her head back and moaned as it covered more of him.

The shapeshifter's instincts grabbed Erika's attention and focused her. There was a mission, a reason for being here. It was beneath her. Cautiously, she touched him. Her touch was back to being like a phantom, her tail was using minimal force to guide it while she positioned herself above his standing cock. They locked eyes while either of them could still maintain focus. Tom opened his mouth to speak, but Erika beat him with a devious smirk and a playful, cheery tone, adding a bounce to draw his attention from her eyes down to her chest. "Juuust sit back and enjoy the ride, Master, okay?"

She impaled herself on his cock before he could respond.

A string of "Fuck" was the closest thing to a coherent sentence Tom could create. He came instantly, but that didn't do anything for Erika. While her body absorbed and fed off his seed, she kept riding, building up a rhythm of bouncing while her pussy perfected her motions. She just had to look hot on the outside. On the inside, she could contract, and grip, jerk him off and focus on every single one of his pressure points and nerve endings. Unlike her hand, or even her mouth and throat, her pussy didn't have to do anything but take cocks. There was no requirement other than pleasure and cum collection, so the shapeshifter always took extra care to shape it perfectly, to be the ideal partner for whoever she was using.

If Tom wasn't delirious from impact, he might've noticed these subtle adjustments always ongoing. But he was completely and utterly overwhelmed from the initial orgasm, and already a second one in sight. He could feel it building up, so quickly it felt more like an extension of the first, a delayed second half. Erika grabbed his hands and crushed them against her tits, filling his hands up with her soft body as she coaxed more jizz out of him.

Erika came with him the second time. Thrown about by the orgasm, she collapsed onto him, hugging him tight, coiling them together with her tail, as she continued to fuck him senseless. She nibbled and licked his earlobe, moaning and speaking as if in some level of control. In truth, she was at the whims of her instincts. There wasn't even a made up Erika to pretend she was a fleshed out person. Everything now hinged on whatever drove him towards cumming again. His legs cycled between phases of bucking wildly, going stiff, and dropping limp, as she threw him through more and more orgasms, each one pumping hot loads of cum into her. Each orgasm of his rewarded Erika further for succeeding, feeling both rushes of happiness and intense pleasure of her own, for feeding her in between form.

Erika and Tom stayed tight together even after she'd pushed out his final orgasm, basking in his afterglow. She ramped down the pleasure gradually, slowing her motions to keep providing pleasure at less intense rates until his breathing stabilised again. She finally let him go after he had fallen asleep. It was late, after all. A shapeshifter rarely left much of a scene - everything created by it was under its own control - so he was left clean, but dishevelled, with a chair that needed repairing. And then Erika disappeared, along with the mad lust for Tom, and the shapeshifter disappeared again into the night.

12