Shapeshifting Delight

Story Info
Two shifters enjoy their transformations together! SFW.
3.1k words
6.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

"Janine! It's been too long!"

Rachel giggled, flinging herself into Janine's arms, for her friend was a bit taller than her, even if that, surely, would not stay the same for long. They embraced tightly, Rachel's blonde hair slipping into Janine's, though it was strange to think that such shades could come together in a moment like that. It seemed like something out of a cheesy movie, how brunette came together with blonde, their bodies similar but, well, that was more out of coincidence than anything else.

The moment was theirs and theirs alone, but there was more there, something beyond the bonds of friendship, regardless of all else that had taken place while they had felt the absence of each other. Rachel's straight hair hung past her shoulders as she put Janine at arm's length, their cars behind them on the edge of the forestry where they'd chosen to meet, for they could not have considered any other spot more apt for such a time.

"It's so good," Janine said warmly, finding her voice, rich with honey-tones of soothing. "I've really missed you. It's not the same talking on the phone, is it?"

"Not at all."

They had a history together, the two of them. But times had changed, separating them for high school and, later, college. Yet that had not stopped then, way back in the day, from getting together, tucked away in the underpass or in abandoned buildings out on the edge of town, all to see just what their beast forms could do for them.

Shapeshifting, after all, came slowly. One had to practice it, even though they were shapeshifters, the ability natural to them, but no more than that.

Rachel's eyes sparkled, pushing up onto the tips of her toes, though it didn't make her any closer, really, to Janine's height.

"Are we going to do it then?" She whispered, her hushed tone carrying, though there was no one there to hear her. "Really? Janine, no one has seen me like that since...well...you!"

Janine answered her by taking her hand and leading her away, their cars locked, though there was no real danger to them out there. Anyone that crossed the paths of the shapeshifters, after all, would have far more than the whims of two young women to deal with, even if they did not understand it for themselves.

"If you go through here," Janine said, muttering under her breath. "It'll be just like old times. There's an old house through here. I don't think they've been gone all that long, but I've been coming out here sometimes to transform too."

Rachel's heart pounded so vehemently that it was quite as if it was about to leap out through her chest, branches pricking at her, pine needles scattering around. There were mostly coniferous trees in that forest, near where the two of them had grown up, but the deciduous leaves were in full, summer swing too, where they lay tucked between the older, weathered bark of the pines. They would be there, filling in the gaps of vegetation, but they were hardly her focus as her pink lips parted in a gasp, the log cabin rising before them.

In the late hour of the day, it was rendered as if by an artist's brush, touched by the sunset, logs gleaming in red and shades of umber, burned through gorgeously. It was abandoned, that much was clear by the vastly overgrown tangle of a garden, but that did not hinder them in the slightest as they pushed their way through the undergrowth, remembering times long gone by. Still, the memories were held dear as they tumbled, giggling, through the barely closed door, an electric lamp clasped in Janine's free hand at least allowing them some light with which to see by.

Yet there was no time to sit and commiserate, their shapeshifting powers lurking a hair's breadth beneath the surface, longing to be let out to play. Shifting her weight constantly from foot to foot, Rachel parted her lips, gleaming with a hint of moisture, though neither woman wore a touch of makeup, neither feeling the need for it. Not when their beast forms were already so much more glorious, regardless of the shapes that they chose to take on at any one time.

"What do you want to change into this time, Janine?" Rachel squealed, practically dancing on the spot, her energy incomparable. "Ohhh - it's been so long! I've got so many forms to show you!"

Janine laughed but it was hard, sometimes, to keep up with Rachel's energy, so little time between their births and yet leaving her feeling like the older sister who had seen more. Yet they were quite the same, sharing more than they differed, even though it was those differences that made things so interesting for them.

"Look, if we both give our best forms, we can't go wrong, can we?"

Of course, Janine was right, right as she always was. Her chin tipped up, brunette hair slicing down sharply above her shoulders, but they had always known that they were there, of course, to give their best and their best alone. Her breath caught, the shifting power rumbling beneath her skin, already feeling as if the atoms that made up her body and her wellbeing were changing. Her form was fickle and she played with as many, during her life, as made her happy, pushing on, her hands clasped tightly in Rachel's.

Yet they were not set to remain as they were in the solid yet decrepit walls of the log cabin, dilapidation still protecting them from the outside world and the elements that could have harmed them. Still, it was the harm of prying eyes that they feared the most, above all else, Rachel giggling and shaking her head, her hair seeming to glow, becoming thicker, fluffier...

"What are you turning into?"

Janine had to know, wanted to know, but all Rachel had for her was a smile that came off as coyer than intended, excitement building. Her skin may have been pale and fair, but it would have to become something else entirely as she rocked back onto her heels, something pushing from the top of her head, a new feature that Janine would soon know of.

"It's gorgeous, you'll see," Rachel breathed, focusing on her ability, the form she held tenderly in her mind. "No one knows of this... But I'm the one who can make this myth real!"

For Jackalopes, like the one that she wanted to turn into, were not real, a myth across North America, although the knowledge of them in folklore was revered, as well they should be. A rabbit or hare-type with antlers, they were unique - and that was exactly what Rachel was going for.

Not to be outdone, Janine reached for her change too, pulling on her power, growing larger, taller, a blend between three different types of dogs, though she would tell that to Rachel only when she was fully transformed. Her shapeshifting blood sang with the pounding beat of her heart, hot and ready, clothes feeling tighter and tighter around her, though she was still not all that sure whether she would burst out of them entirely. That would come, she was sure, but she would be fluffy enough by that point for it not to matter.

She showed off her fur, however, laughing out loud, the feeling of power, energy, trembling through her. It was all that she needed, all that she had craved, for there had never been any sense to Janine at all in designing new forms for herself when she had no one to show them off too. No one understood shapeshifting like another shapeshifting and she growled softly, vocal cords changing, her face pushing out into a thickly beautiful muzzle. It may have been blocky but the canine whiskers that sprouted there too were gorgeous and sensitive, lightly brushing the air, spots marking her nose.

"Oooohhh, I think I know what you're doing!"

Rachel laughed but it was hard to watch and to concentrate on her own change at the same time. Her tail tickled out, sprouting from the base of her spine, a rabbit's cottontail, though it was larger and thicker than traditionally. She kept her bipedal form, leaning on the humanoid aspect, her facial features softening, showing more hare-like features. Her ears pulled up, allowing them to prick rather than lop to the sides of her head like some breeds of domestic rabbits, straight and tall, proudly stretching into the keen spires of hare ears.

Janine caught her breath, admiring Rachels's change even as she had to drop, her clothes too stiff and tight around her to allow her to move freely. Her buttocks thickened down to her thighs, the fluff of her fur prickling through the breaking seams, forcing them to give way. It was not immodest in the slightest, however, as her jeans ripped away, denim bursting, everything giving way, allowing a thick, fluffy tail to burst free.

What she was going for, of course, was a Border Collie, Malamute and Pyrenes cross, taking her favourite parts from each, in particular, the large, fluffy tail draped in hair. She giggled, unable to help herself from letting out a small bark with her new vocal cords, her body hers to do with as she willed. She didn't have large, upright ears, of course, like the shifting Jackalope before her either, but her ears did shift up to the top of her head, flopping to the sides, pointing down, cute and pert, yet begging to be stroked at the same time.

She'd been wearing boots with a pom-pom hanging down, but they could not last either as she pushed up onto her toes, wriggling them as they thickened, becoming paws. The pads were sensitive and tough on the underside, both at the same time, nails drawing down neatly into claws, light in shade but still touch. The quick of blood inside could be seen if one peered closely as they burst through her boots, the tattered shreds of the soft fabric hanging from her ankles, though there was little else she could do in that moment than allow everything to pass as it was.

For she wanted it all so very much, Rachel wriggling her hips, becoming larger, though not as big as the canine-type before her. She may not have yet known what her friend was turning into but that was of no matter to her as her Jackalope antlers rose tall and proud, most certainly the kind of rack that a woman like her could be proud of. Her nose quivered as it flattened to her face, nostrils shifting into slits, so sensitive, scenting everything, so much clearer than her time as a mere human.

She too was still bipedal, hunching over a little to allow her spine to stretch, needing everything to ease into place, just a little bit further. Her fur could have been a plain, even shade but splotched through, lightening, markings sharpening into a pale blue while the previous lightness of her fur faded to near white. It was glorious, so soft that one would have wanted to run their fingers through it over and over again, though the only one there to do so was Janine.

Still more to come, bit by bit, paw by paw... Rachel stretched out her hands before her, enjoying how her fingers changed, becoming more paw-like, though she still had the use of her hands. Some dexterity faded but that was a small price to pay for the delight of another form, another body, her toes curling. Her shoes did not last long, half-kicking one off as she wriggled out of the other in time, her short claws for digging rather than the act of running, of playing, like the canine before her.

Her nose wriggled and she could not help but giggle, laughing out loud, delirious in delight with so much intoxicating delight in transformation. It was an addiction, but, for shifters, one that they could come back to as many times as they wanted to, for there was no harm in it. Janine's chest "poofed up" with fluff, her chest broader, her shoulders wider, all the better to hold the strength of the canines, the working dogs, that she had chosen to lovingly embody.

Her coat was more naturally coloured than Rachel's, though the rich, brown hues were not ones typically found with the working collie dog. Others came through in the forefront of her mind as she groaned, her muzzle rounding out a little, becoming a little softer at the edges, her tongue fluttering into her mouth as it became canine. It was a strange sensation to feel her teeth from what felt to be the "wrong" angles, forming canines even though she would not use them solely for the intended doggy use of feeding.

No... To be a beast was to be more than a beast. And the two of them could be anything that they wanted to be.

Rachel stood up again, her clothes falling away, though her shirt had mostly survived. It was the act of trying to drag it off over her head that caused her to struggle, tearing it on her antlers, though they had found difficulties over more than one occasion in getting back to their normal lives. Sometimes clothes got caught up in their transformations and, well, had to be considered normal casualties for such things, such times with shifters, exploring and experimenting.

Her head was defined, beast-like and glorious, splashed through with that light blue fur that softened down her elegant neck, her shoulders narrow in comparison to the rest of her body. She was too large for her clothes and yet had grown in proportion, her hips solid and a tail perking back and forth, though there was still a sense of humanity to her facial features, as if they had not gone completely hare-like. Then again, Jackalopes only exited in the form that she gave them, so she could be whatever she wanted and call it as she wished, all for the pleasure that she shared with her beloved best friend.

Janine played through white patches on her fluffy coat, half-shrugging out of the shreds of her jacket, though there were no secrets between them. It was hardly nudity when their bodies were, in effect, better covered than they had been when they had been wearing clothes, a thick ruff of fur stretching down her chest in cream, covering where the definition of them, typically, had been.

"I love it!"

Rachel leapt, her legs strengthening, thighs thickening with muscle, though her larger hare-feet had to be shown, how the short claws allowed her a little more grip. She could have launched herself beyond the ceiling of the little log cabin, her shadow dancing on the wall with the life of a myth, but she took care to not put too much power into her legs. She had to hold back, had to keep the secret, had to ensure that they left no lasting damage to the cabin - well, nothing, at least, that could be attributed to them.

She was unnatural and she was wonderful, a fantastical beast with leaping legs and spinning arms, twisting and turning, taking her leave of her form to bounce off the walls. The wood cracked as a hind paw, carelessly, went straight through the old boards, and yet all Rachel had in her was a giggle that bubbled forth, loving all that she was, all that she could do. Yet the best part of all was having her best friend right there with her. That was all that she needed, the only partner she could ever collude with in her life, heart rising, friend-love for Janine trembling through.

Not romantic... No. It wasn't that. She wasn't even sure she could look at another with that kind of love in her heart. Maybe one day, but not for the moment. But her love for Janine was more than she felt she earned in the meantime.

"Have you guessed how many canines I am yet?"

More restrained, Janine turned on the spot, showing off how her shoulders rounded out a bit with hackles, the thick fluff of her body and upper back, in particular, changing her shape. It was only natural for her to tip forward a bit, walking more like a werewolf in a way, though she could stand up straight too if she put more of her focus into pushing her shoulder blades back. Her fur splotched through with rich brown and white patches down her body, though there was more of the Malamute in her tail, the tip of her nose too hinting at that time. Yet it was the fluff of all three breeds of dogs combined that came together beautifully, that rendered her a gloriously warm, fluffed-up beast in the best of ways, her legs strong, her stance set, more powerful than a human could ever be.

But Janine was so much more than that, her brown eyes gleaming as she chased the laughing, bouncing Jackalope from room to room, exploring the cabin, their eyes seeing as well in the dark, with their shifter abilities, as they did in the light. It was all well, all for them, panting and giggling, their cries echoing strangely in the emptiness of a home that, once, had been inhabited. Yet maybe their shifting would change the feel of the old cabin, remind it that, even if parts were falling, debris bundled and grit in the corners of the rooms, there was still life to be had there.

Maybe, with them, the old home could breathe again, with a little drop of shifter magic to light the way?

In the end, they stilled, chests heaving, catching their breath, revelling in all exactly as it was. Energy contained, Rachel brimmed over with it, whimpering softly, the joy of her change impossible to expend in any other way.

It was a good thing she had Janine there to steady her.

"Always..." Janine breathed, her head lowered, forehead resting against Rachel's. "We'll always be together."

They'd always known it would be so, all in the covenant of the shapeshifters.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sucking Them Dry An unscrupulous lawyer receives an unusual curse.in NonHuman
Full Moon Heat A werewolf's boyfriend takes care of her.in NonHuman
Awakening the Howl Alice satisfies her desires by werewolf hunting.in NonHuman
The Object of His Affection How a girl becomes a perfect object of love.in Erotic Horror
Symbiotic gift An alien symbiote helps a barista seduce her trans co-worker.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories