Symbiotic gift

Story Info
An alien symbiote helps a barista seduce her trans co-worker.
4.9k words
4.76
10k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. This contains a trans woman, public masturbation, an alien parasite, and a cis woman transforming into a futa. Pervert discretion is advised.

Miranda was very fond of her coworker, Hazel. Whenever they shared a shift, however, she had a very difficult time. She was conflicted, with excitement and dread dueling in her head. Hazel was Miranda's favorite work friend, and generally a sweet and considerate person. The only problem was that she made Miranda distractingly horny.

Whenever she saw Hazel come through the door, Miranda's clit gave a little throbbing pulse. When she got behind the counter with her, close enough to smell, her cunt positively ached with lust. Hazel was just too much for someone as depraved and lecherous as Miranda. Her eyes were glued to the cute trans girl's bubble-butt, and perky breasts. Even her adorably freckled face brought her mind to the gutter. Visions flashed through her mind of sitting on her pouty lips and gazing into her dusky-shadowed eyes with the color from which she took her name.

Miranda caught herself daydreaming again when she burnt the milk she was steaming. Her eyes were glued to Hazel bending over to pick up a dropped coin. This was becoming hazardous. She rushed to finish the latte she was making and plotted her exit strategy. She saw that the door to the restroom had a red 'occupied' indicator flagged. She couldn't wait any longer and would need to take a risk.

"Hey so uh," Miranda started, slightly scattered. "I'm just gonna take the trash out, mind if I take a quick ten after?"

"Aw, I'll miss you," Hazel replied. "Take all the time you need, though. I've got you covered." This was accompanied by a little wink that gave Miranda butterflies.

"It's okay I... well, maybe call it fifteen, we'll see."

Miranda lingered at the doorway for a moment, not wanting to look away. Once outside, she nearly ran to the dumpster. She closed the metal gate behind her and tossed the trash bag over her head. If anyone from a neighboring business chose now to take out the trash, she would have some serious explaining or seducing to do. She was too horny to worry, though, and slid her pants to her ankles.

Miranda knew she was a pervert and was long past having shame over it. This was far from the first public space where she'd flicked the bean, and she'd be damned if it were her last. She had a profile on pornhub so she could leave comments. Filthy subreddits were the social media where she was most active. She was a connoisseur of smut. So when her hand groped at her own slippery vulva, it was with pride. Her only regret was that she forgot her purse and the selection of toys within.

She skipped the foreplay and got to relieving her agony. She used her index and ring finger to draw back her clitoral hood and let the middle dance around the precious pearl within. Little shocks jumped through her nerves as she expertly stimulated herself. She'd spent all day edging. With how wet she was, just walking around jostled a slight wedgie and made her shudder. She'd left her panties wedged for that exact purpose, after all.

She thought about Hazel. She imagined what her dick might look like. Even if it was tiny, Miranda would worship it, as it was attached to the girl who made her weak in the knees. Her mind ran wild with images of all the things she wanted to do to Hazel and have done likewise. She'd gladly drive twenty hours for a chance to lick her asshole and then get right back in the car and go home.

In her state, she hadn't noticed a strange mass writhing on the concrete. By the time she noticed it slithering to her, it was already about to touch her. She flinched, but it was too late, and it made contact with her skin. Once it did, a voice spoke to her, projected into her head.

"Relax," the ominous, genderless voice implored, as she stared, stunned, at the slug-like creature. "I mean you no harm. Outside of this communication, I will do nothing without your consent. Even this is a violation beyond what would ordinarily be acceptable, but it is only for self-preservation."

"What the fuck," she gasped.

"Please allow me to explain. I am not of this world. I am not adapted to this environment. My death is imminent. My kind adapts the DNA of other life forms to propagate throughout the galaxy. I am a failure of this propagation. My journey was too long, and I encountered no organic materials along the way. I am critically underdeveloped. I do not have the capacity to absorb nutrients, and I no longer have the sterile cold of space to slow my metabolic processes. I will never grow into a more complex organism. I have spent millennia in isolation, and just as I've caught a glimpse of hope, I shall die."

Miranda was puzzled and mortified, rather than moved by the slug's tale. She just couldn't understand how this could be real. "So... what, you want me to let you eat me, or rape me, or something?"

"Absolutely not. I want only to offer myself to you. I will perish in this form, but if you allow me to merge with you, I may live on inside of you. I ask only to be a passenger, so I may experience the world as you do. You would still have complete control. In return for this, I can grant you my genetic matrix. You will be able to adapt your biomass to take on new traits."

"Like a shapeshifter? Like I could turn into different people?"

"Not exactly. You may reshape yourself, but I don't advise attempting mimicry. Attempting to replicate a face will likely result in an uncanny valley effect. It's too easy to end up looking like a doll, or a mask. Your abilities will be great, however. You would be able to grow new limbs, increase the tensile strength of your tissue, and heal wounds in seconds. I can also help you modify your nervous system. I can increase the complexity of neural pathways, and improve the speed of electrical signals to increase your intelligence.

"Beyond that, I can help you tailor your enjoyment of the world. I can modify the production and dispersal of chemicals like dopamine or serotonin, open blocked receptors, and heal damaged ones. Enjoyable sensations will be as enjoyable as the first time you experienced them, or even more so. I can modify the hormones that your kind are ruled by, and even concoct new ones to replace the function of old ones without their side effects.

"You would no longer need to excrete waste in the traditional sense. Your anal cavity's only purpose would be for your enjoyment," it explained further, prompting concern from Miranda.

"Are- are you reading my thoughts?!"

"The manner through which I am communicating requires some level of interfacing with your psyche. Without your consent, I cannot probe further than what you offer freely on the surface. You are instinctually displaying a kind of psychic 'face' as a basic introduction. When asked, 'who are you' your mind essentially volunteers 'I am a pervert' in response. If there are parts of yourself that you are not comfortable sharing, they are unseen to me."

Miranda blushed. She knew she was a pervert, but she didn't know that was the headline of who she was. "Oh," she murmured.

"I am happy that you are who I stumbled upon. What I desire is to experience life through you. It is a gift from the universe that if you accept, I will experience the life of a hedonist, of sorts. Hear what I have offered and understand that it is the tip of the iceberg. If you open your mind to may get a sense of my intent."

It was true. She sensed the creature, just outside of her mind. She felt and understood the entirety of it. She saw fully what was offered and that no deceit was behind it. She saw who the ego was that she may merge with, and saw no judgement, only a desire for companionship. It was an intimacy like nothing any human had experienced with. She also felt that the need for consent was a fundamental law of their nature and that nothing could happen to her that she didn't want and innately accept.

"Yes. I accept your offer."

She felt unspeakable gratitude towards her from the creature. It then slithered into her calf, and emptied its fluids into her, permitting the membrane of her skin as though it was cloth. Once emptied, the former body of the strange alien sloughed off, now a withered husk.

She was different. Her body was now home to two people. She mentally called out, "hello?" No response came. She felt the being inside her, unformed and weak. She sensed that in this deconstructed and vulnerable state, she could easily snuff it out with a thought. Her heart was moved to realize that it put itself completely at her mercy to strike this deal. It gave complete trust over to her because that was the only hope it had.

Miranda felt that the worst thing a person could do was be given total trust and stab someone in the back for it. She had a responsibility and would nurture her new passenger while it put itself back together inside of her. She mentally willed a complete opening of herself to her passenger. No secrets, no mental blocks -- only trust would remain. She consented to anything it required to reforge itself.

Her awareness then came back to her surroundings. She was standing behind a dumpster with her pussy out. She checked the time on her phone and shouted curses at herself. Her ten-minute break had lasted twenty-two minutes. She didn't even get a chance to cum. She pulled up her pants, exasperated, and power-walked back to the coffee shop.

"Sorry I'm late," she said as she entered, trying to hide the medley of confused emotions she felt.

"No need to apologize at all. Like I said, I've got your back."

"Oh, that's where it went," Miranda half-heartedly joked, getting back to work. She felt strange. There was a hard-to-define sensation throughout her body that felt strangely nice. She was also, however, outrageously hungry, and somewhat fatigued. There weren't any customers, so she went ahead and grabbed a breakfast sandwich from the display case.

As she bit into her sandwich, she couldn't help but worry about her new friend. She hoped it would talk to her soon. Moreover, she hoped it hadn't all been a hallucination. Lost in thought, she let out a moan when she swallowed her sandwich. Her body seemed to be grateful for the calories.

Hazel giggled, and commented, "you got pretty stoned out there, huh?"

Miranda was unsure how to respond. "Uhhhh," was all that she said.

"It's okay, hon. I smoke, too. I can smoke you out in the back office after I count the cash later if you're down," Hazel said cheerily.

Miranda was stunned by the offer. The idea of getting closer to Hazel was exciting and scary. "Oh for sure, yeah." Then, her desire to crack a dirty joke won over her inhibitions, which wasn't uncommon. "You could smoke me out, eat me out, whatever. How I'll reciprocate is the same either way."

Hazel blushed and her cheeks tightened in an attempt to conceal a grin. "Stop! You're too funny."

Miranda perked up a little. She found Hazel's reaction quite intriguing. "Oh yeah, that's me. Such a kidder," she said, unconvincingly with a wink. She reveled in seeing that Hazel got even more flustered. Miranda got angry at herself that she hadn't been flirting with her sexy coworker this whole time. Being so horny made her too stupid.

She ducked into the back area to finish her food and do some dishes, smiling at herself. Before she could get to the sink, a voice spoke to her, clear as day. "You were great out there."

Startled, and then relieved, she called back, "there you are!"

"What," came Hazel's voice from the front of the shop.

"Nothing," Miranda excused, feeling dumb.

"You don't need to speak aloud. Use your thoughts," the voice in her head explained.

"Like this?"

"Yes, just like that," it told her.

"I'm glad you're okay. I thought I'd just gone crazy. I guess that's still a very real possibility."

"You are not crazy."

"-- Says the voice in my head."

"Touché."

"So what happened? I felt how weak you were."

"I was, indeed. I dissolved my entire being into you. I had to rebuild my essence from your genetic material. Thankfully, there were retroviruses embedded in your genome. Did you know you had HPV?"

"Ahem," she stalled. "I uh... plea the fifth?"

"Well, you no longer do. I isolated, unraveled, and consumed all of the unwanted guests in your DNA and gained enough complexity to explore further. Thank you for opening yourself so fully to me. From your memories, I was able to learn of your world and culture."

"My memories? Oh, about those..."

"Do not worry. I could not judge you even if I were so inclined. The majority of my opinions are fashioned from a likeness of your own. That means I found what I saw to be quite hot."

"Damn right, it is. So, like, how fully baked are you? Do I get my cool powers, yet? Because that seems like a good way to prove I'm not crazy."

"To use many of my abilities, you will need to consume more biomass."

"Biomass? Like you want me to eat people?!"

"No. Any food will suffice. It's all organic material. There are limited alterations I can make for now. Here," it said, as she felt a warm tingle on her skin.

"What was that?"

"You now have perfect skin. No acne, scars, oiliness, or dryness. You are silky smooth. I did keep that mole on your butt, though. I like it."

She ran to a mirror and confirmed that it was true. Every pimple and blemish was gone. "Holy shit! Thank you!"

"You will never need to thank me. I am eternally in your debt. Now, go ahead and ask what we both know you want to ask."

"Huh?" After thinking for a second, a realization hit that made her grin. "Oh! You can't add anything new without more biomass, but could you shift some fat around?"

Rather than any verbal response, the alien answered by reorienting a two-inch in diameter section of fat from Miranda's waste and sending it drifting both up and down. After ninety seconds or so, it settled, in her breasts and butt cheeks.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "I'm so happy I let you live inside me, um... voice. Do you have a name? Or pronouns?"

"I have noticed you thinking of me as 'it', and I'm satisfied with that pronoun. I'm not sure about my name."

"That's no good. How about Whisper?"

"Whisper," it repeated. "Yes. That suits me adequately. I am Whisper."

"Then thank you, Whisper. You've made me hot."

"I can modulate your perceived temperature if you'd like."

Miranda was about to protest but caught on that Whisper was messing with her. "Ha ha. Lame joke."

"I live to serve. Speaking of which, I've expended quite a lot of your body's energy. I recommend you get some sugar into your system."

Miranda shrugged. It was an easy enough request to fulfill in a coffee shop. She headed back to the front, approaching the espresso machine. Hazel gave a small greeting, looking briefly, then back to her work. Her head then jerked back to Miranda after a moment for her brain to catch up.

"Whoa! There's um, something different about you," Hazel said sheepishly, avoiding specificity.

"Oh yeah?" Miranda asked, suppressing a grin as she mixed an extra sugary iced drink. "How so?"

Hazel's eyes were glued to Miranda, and she blushed slightly at being prodded to elaborate. "I'm um... not sure. Did you do your makeup back there?"

"Nope," Miranda answered, popping her lips at the end of her word. "My skin cleared up. You're looking lower, though. Did I get something on my apron?"

"No, it's yours," she started, then shaking her head as she processed the answer. "Are you fucking with me? You're fucking with me. You put on some makeup and put some kind of padding in your bra and pants, huh? Or is it some kind of corset? I want one, it's so natural looking."

"Nope. None of that. My skin got perfect, and my ass and tits grew. Thanks for noticing."

Hazel made a 'pfft' sound, before she said, "yeah right. I wish it was that easy."

"It is for me. Guess I'm built different. Specifically, I'm built different than I was five minutes ago."

Hazel narrowed her eyes, looking for signs that she was being pranked. "Bullshit. How?"

"Are you really doing this? Your memories have made me genre-savvy enough to know this is that this is the kind of life change, people keep secret."

Miranda disregarded that notion. She doubted she'd be abducted and experimented on for anything she told Hazel. "I have a symbiotic alien living in me. Picked it up on my break. It has some level of shapeshifting ability, but so far, it's only got enough juice for this.

Hazel smirked and rolled her eyes. Going along with the joke, she said, "oh, like Venom? Why didn't you say so? Explains everything."

"Basically. It doesn't turn into clothes, though. Right?" Whisper confirmed, so Miranda continued, yeah, it doesn't do that."

"I don't suppose you have any proof...?"

Miranda considered a moment, then walked to the doorway to the back, where the cameras wouldn't spot her. She discreetly unhooked her bra, and before Hazel could question it, she lifted her shirt and flashed her newly enhanced breasts.

"What the hell," Hazel protested, half-heartedly putting a hand in front of her face, even as she kept looking. "Nice tits, but what does that prove?"

"No padding," Miranda answered smugly.

"That just proves they're bigger than I thought. Doesn't prove aliens exist, and one's hiding up your ass."

"They're not bigger than you thought-- they're bigger than they were earlier today. And it's not in my ass, it just kind of dissolved and became part of me. There's no tapeworm or squid swimming around or anything like that."

Hazel decided to entertain the idea, following the bizarre logic and setting aside that she was sure it was all a ruse. "Even so, it's not exactly supernatural. Now making my tits bigger, that would prove it."

Miranda took a moment to converse in her own head, then spoke. "It might be possible; the alien isn't sure. I'll try to make a bigger change by the end of the day. I need to take on a lot more biomass though."

"Biomass? Are you gonna eat me?"

"I just need food, but I'm not one to say no to a good time," Miranda teased, with a wink. Then she paused, becoming unresponsive as she appeared to think something over. "That actually gave Whisper an idea. Oh-- I named it Whisper, by the way."

Hazel chuckled under breath, entertained by the lore that her friend was putting into her weird joke. "Oh yeah? It gets more powerful when you eat ass?"

"Can't hurt to try," she joked, already snacking on more food. "Nah, but close. So, eating food will give me some raw material to build with, but not enough useful genetic material. It seems pretty confident that the secret ingredient that could get me the rest of the way there is something you could help with." Miranda batted her eyelashes, seeing Hazel look flushed in anticipation. "Your cum."

Hazel was flustered. Seeing Miranda's boobs made her dick struggle to stay tucked, and it was only getting worse. "I... huh? Is this all just a super weird way of coming onto me?" She hated herself for phrasing it that way.

"No. I mean, yes; I am coming onto you, but it's also all true. I'll put it this way: May I please suck your dick? I think you're really pretty, and I'd love it, but it would also be helpful for me. You can believe me or not about the alien, but I promise that what I'm asking is genuine."

Being propositioned so bluntly clouded Hazel's mind. "I- huh? We can't. We're at work."

"So? It's totally dead. You could text Dave and ask if we can close up shop early to save him some cash. Otherwise, we can just wait. Of course, if you don't want me to blow you, that's all you need to say."

Hazel wrestled with the temptation, losing any rationality with every second. "I didn't say that, exactly."

Miranda nodded downwards, abstractly gesturing to Hazel's phone. "Text him, then."

12