Share a Drink with: Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff pulled himself together to muster a friendly, shy smile as he faced directly forward again to silently greet the delivery person as they approached.

"One family-size meat lovers pizza?" A male voice read from a piece of paper sticking out of the pizza box. He looked up from the paper and looked at Stephany and Jeff. "Oh, wow," he said, "Must be my lucky day, haha."

Stephany raised an eyebrow. "How so?" she asked.

"Just, uhm. Well," the guy stammered. "I don't usually get to make deliveries to cute women."

Stephany chuckled and responded, "You're just saying that to get a tip."

"No, I mean it!" The guy said. "You both look amazing." He looked down at his pizza box and comically shook his head. "Anyway, here's your pizza!" he said, extending the pizza box towards Stephany.

Stephany reached out to accept the pizza and thanked the delivery guy, giving him a small tip before saying goodbye and closing the door.

"I'm not sure who was more shy, him, or you," Stephany laughed. "Now come on, let's have some pizza, watch another episode or two, and then we remove that tape, so I can have my extra topping of meat." She winked at Jeff as she walked back into the living room.

Jeff paused for a moment before following Stephany into the living room. "Babe?" He asked as his head poked around the corner.

"Yes, Ellie?" Stephany replied as she looked up from the couch.

"The tape is already loose." Jeff shyly admitted as he walked around the corner to display his erection in the dress.

"Well," Stephany said as she closed the pizza box again. "I suppose we can reheat this and have dessert first tonight." She smiled.

"Can I-" Jeff asked.

"Nope. The dress and makeup stay on," Stephany interrupted. "Come join me on the couch, and I'll help myself to that meat topping."

Jeff did as instructed, and Stephany wasted no time in fully removing the tape. Thankfully, the tape left no sticky residue, so Stephany decided to leave it as is. "I know we said non-sexual at first... But I think we both got a bit ahead of ourselves," Stephany giggled. "So assuming it's okay with you, we can do just this one thing that we both know you're comfortable with. The only difference is that you still look like Ellie, that's all."

Jeff nodded eagerly with his flushed face and Stephany proceeded to give him a slow, sensual blowjob as the TV continued producing background noises of their show. Jeff did not last long as all the teasing Stephany had subjected him to, along with his mind constantly wandering to sexual thoughts as he couldn't shake the fact that he was wearing feminine underwear, clothing, and makeup, had already put him in a heightened state of arousal.

When Jeff climaxed, Stephany remained in place. She kept her lips wrapped around his shaft, but seemingly made no effort to swallow any of his sperm down. When he finished, she finally came up, looked at Jeff with a smile, paused, and then placed her hand on the back of his head.

Jeff's face turned from satisfaction to horror as he realized what was about to happen, but it was already too late. Stephany's lips were already locked to his, and instinctively his lips parted to kiss his partner, only to be greeted with his own salty load pouring into his mouth.

Stephany moved back and swallowed as she covered Jeff's mouth with her hand. Showing proudly how her mouth was empty, she chuckled and said, "While I was down there, I remembered that I already had my drink earlier, but I hadn't shared it with you. So I decided that, instead, I'd be sharing 'my drink' with you now."

Jeff figured that Stephany would not let him off the hook easily, and the longer he'd refused to play along, the more the taste would linger in his mouth. So he gave in and swallowed. His face went sour, and Stephany giggled.

"Clothing shared, pizzas shared, drinks shared, this truly is an amazing day. So much better than I thought it'd be!" Stephany said happily. "Now, let's put this back in the oven for a few minutes, and then meanwhile we can brush our teeth or get something else to wash away this taste."

Jeff immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom.

"Be careful of your makeup, Ellie!" Stephany shouted and chuckled as she got up to preheat the oven...

12