Share and Share Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo he returned with was about 12 inches long and was about the thickness of a 'Sharpie' except for a series of ball-shaped bumps running down its shaft. The balls were spaced about two inches apart, and the one closest to the tip was barely more substantial than the shaft its self while the last one about two inches from the base was about the size of a lemon. The very end of the long black toy was shaped into a ring roughly the size of a poker chip which made it possible to retrieve the monstrosity even if your hands were slippery from lube.

Allie was blissfully unaware that Chris had snuck off of the bed, in large part because the relentless albeit slow pace of the probing 'Rabbit' had finally ceased and she was finally able to catch her breath. When she first felt the vibrations from the lobster claw-shaped object buried deep in her vagina, she just about lost her mind. As she finally got her shit together, she began to feel the storm of her orgasm building in the distance.

Then she felt the warm tickling sensation of something against her asshole, so she opened her eyes only to find Chris' head buried deep between her spread legs. Oh my god, she thought as his tongue teased and probed her tightest hole. The sensation was pure bliss, and for a minute or two it took her mind off of the pending explosion that was likely going to drive her mad. Only one other person had ever licked her ass, and the sensation was still new enough to make her eyes roll back in her head.

Chris loved the way Allie's little puckered asshole twitched and shuddered as he licked and probed it with his tongue. He had spread his saliva all around it and in the process relaxed her defenses so that he could press forward with his real goal. Leaning back on his elbow he brought the black dildo up and slathered it with some lube, then he adjusted the rabbit so that its little appendage was nestled snug against Allie's engorged clit.

Her gasp was enough to tell him that he had it in the right place then he inched the black dildo down between the cheeks of her outstanding ass and pressed the slender tip of it against her twitching asshole. Her eyes shot open immediately, and at that moment he squeezed the first two inches of the dildo firmly into her clenching anus.

"Oh my god! Chris, you're stuffing my asshole!" was Allie's first response along with a low guttural growl that sounded like a tiger was in the room with them.

"Yes, I am, and I'm going to keep stuffing your gorgeous ass until you cum like a volcano," Chris said with a somewhat evil smirk on his face. As he said this, he pushed the first ball past Allie's ring driving the tip of the dildo deeper into the dark confines of her ass.

"Ungh!" is all Allie could muster as once again her eyes closed, and she arched her head back onto the pillows behind her.

The incessant buzzing in her snatch was suddenly replaced by the intense feeling of pressure against her asshole, and her eyes shot open thinking that Chris was shoving one of his fingers into her tightest of holes too. Once that first violation was done, however, she relaxed somewhat and found herself again tormented by the buzzing in her kitty. When she felt her ass getting stretched even farther apart, she thought that she was going to lose her mind, but all she could do was grunt and give herself up to the sensations wracking her body.

"Oh fuck, Chris what are you doing to me?" Allie asked with a voice that Chris had never heard before.

"I'm filling that sweet ass of yours with a special treat, Allie. Don't you like it?" he asked.

"Ungh!" is all she could muster as a response, so he pressed the second ball into her ass and asked her again.

"I asked you if you like it. Now answer me!" He demanded.

"Ye, Ye, Yes!" she gurgled so he pressed the third and now much larger ball past her stretched out sphincter and deep into her ass.

"Ungh!" she moaned again, guttural like a feral animal in heat.

"Ohhh that's good, only 4 more to go and that last one, well, let's just say that it's going to blow your fucking mind. Now I don't want you coming until I get this last ball into your ass, do you understand me?" he said with a hardness in his voice that she had never heard before.

SLAP! A pain shot up her leg from her tender thigh and she realized that he had just slapped her hard.

SLAP! And again the stinging pain shot up her leg but it had the effect of pulling her at least part way out of her reverie so that she finally felt all of the sensations coursing through her body.

SLAP! Again the stinging on her exposed thigh, setting fire to her leg and opening her eyes.

"That's better Allie," Chris said an intensity on his face matching the intensity in his voice.

"Now I told you that you are not to cum until I let you. Do you understand me?" he demanded. Allie paused a second to process what he was saying as the vibrations in her pussy began to fill her ears with the sounds of an ocean crashing on some distant shore.

SLAP! "I SAID, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He said in a loud voice while at the same time driving the next larger ball past her virgin asshole.

"YES!" she screamed as the burning sensation in her ass rose up to dominate her senses completely. In response to the intensity of the attack that her ass and pussy were under, she attempted to squeeze her legs together and once again she felt the stinging slap of Chris' hand on her tender thigh. Allie could clearly make out the red handprints on her porcelain skin, and again Chris gave her a sharp slap.

You keep these legs open wide unless you want more of this and again he lashed out with a sharp slap to her unprotected thigh. Chris held the end of the black dildo in one hand and the end of the rabbit in the other, and he began to alternate moving one then the other back and forth inside of her two clenching holes.

To her, it felt as though they were grinding together with each movement and she was sure that she was going to burst at the seams if he kept torturing her. Once again her eyes closed and her head arched back as her pending orgasm was even closer than before. Then she felt an intense shooting pain stabbing her right to the very core of her being, and her eyes shot open sure that Chris had just stabbed her with a knife, only to find that he was pinching her clit between his thumb and forefinger. And pinching it hard!

"OUCH! FUCK!!!" Allie cried out as her eyes flashed open and her head flew up from the pillows.

"I told you that you are not to cum until I get the rest of this dildo into your ass. Do you understand me?" Getting no response, he twisted her sensitive clit hard causing her to cry out yet again.

"AAAIIIEEEEE!" she screamed the pain almost too much to bear. Almost, but she was also more than just a little turned on by the rough handling she was getting at the hands of this handsome taskmaster. At the very least she had to admit that the storm in her head was not as near as it had been just a minute or two ago. That was when he pressed the second to last of the balls tight against the entrance to her stuffed ass. Allie had no idea how large this ball was, but as Chris pressed it against her tightest of holes, it felt like she was going to be ripped apart. While he continued to push the dildo into her ass, time seemed to stand still and her entire world now existed solely in the pressure of the ball being forced into her.

"That's it, Allie, you like this don't you? I can tell that you like having your ass stuffed."

"Ungggggg" is all Allie could manage as her ass was stretched wider and wider.

"What? I couldn't understand you. I SAID, You like having your ass stuffed don't you?" At that moment the ball forced its way into her tight ass, and her asshole snapped closed, relieving the burning sensation that was short-circuiting her brain. Simultaneously Chris let go of her clit and that pain ceased as well.

Allie felt a rivulet of spit running down her cheek as she collapsed back onto the pillows and gasped for air. Once again Chris began alternating between sliding the vibrating rabbit and the black dildo in and out of both her spasming holes. As he slid them back and forth, she felt the rising tide of her orgasm beginning to build like that proverbial thunderstorm in the distance.

"Mmmmm, I think you're getting ready to cum. I want you to show me how a dirty little slut cums. Don't hold back because if I feel like you're holding back, I'm going to be very very angry." Chris emphasized that last part with a look that left no doubt about what would happen if he was angry. Fortunately, Allie didn't need any prompting on that part because the storm was right on her doorstep now and she could feel the electricity coursing through her arms and legs, and through her breasts and stomach and brain as well.

Chris knew instinctively that Allie was about to cum and he gave up his quest to stuff all of the black dildo into her shapely ass and instead decided to get her to a point where she would cum harder than she ever had before. He let go of the black shaft sticking obscenely out of her ass and flicked a small switch on the top of the vibrator that made the small appendage buzz.

Knowing full well that the curved shape of the rabbit was intended to hit a woman's G spot he began to tilt the base so that inside her the buzzing tip of the vibrator would come into contact with the roof of her vagina while at the same time pressing the now buzzing appendage lightly against her sensitive clit. He could tell immediately that he had hit the right spot because Allie's hips bucked and shot up as her whole body went rigid and a stream of warm liquid erupted from spasming pussy soaking his face and neck.

The storm was upon her now as Chris pressed the vibrating shaft inside her against her G spot. She lost all control of her body as bolts of lightning flashed in her brain, blinding her and drowning out the sounds of her screams. Her body arched high off of the mattress as her cunt clamped down on the buzzing device impaling her and she squirted molten juices like a geyser. Colors flashed and merged with one another like a kaleidoscope on her retinas and the ocean crashed over her dragging her down into its depths. She twitched and bucked and spasmed as though being electrocuted by a million volts and just when she thought that she was there, nirvana, the ultimate sexual intensity attainable, he pulled the obscene length of black rubber from her asshole.

"EEEEEIIIIIIEEEEEE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as he pulled the black dildo from her tight ass in one swift motion.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!" she continued as the buzzing sensation continued to torment her drenched cunt making her convulse on the bed like a fish on a pier.

Chris turned off the vibrator and slowly pulled it from her beautiful pussy, and Allie's body stopped convulsing. She was still breathing heavy, and he was sure that her heart was still racing, so he got up and went into the bathroom where he grabbed a towel and saturated a washrag with some cold water and returning to the bed.

As Allie lie there panting, her forehead flush and her incredible perfect breasts shiny with sweat he slowly and gently wiped her off. After several minutes her breathing returned to normal, and she sighed deeply, eyes opening to look up at this man who had just given her the most intense orgasm of her life and his amused smile was almost too much to take.

"What are you smiling at asshole?" she asked in mock anger.

"Wow! Asshole? Really? After what just happened you're going to go there?" His smile betrayed his amusement with her comment, and together they both cracked up. That's when she noticed that he was sporting a thick erection and as she cocked an eyebrow his way she said: "We'll have to take care of that now won't we mister!"

Chris had to smile at the audacity of the dark-haired minx that was reclining on one elbow stark naked and staring at his hardening cock. Listening to her you could hardly believe that she had just orgasmed so fiercely that the sheets were going to need changing, but that was Allie. She was right about needing to do something about the hard-on he was currently sporting though and now that the foreplay was over and done with he was looking forward to fucking his girl friend's BFF. He was pondering what to do next when he felt a small hand wrap itself around his member.

"HOLY FUCK!" He exclaimed almost jumping a foot straight up. Allie was still laying to his right, and it was clearly not her hand clutching his manhood.

"Hey there, tiger," a soft voice purred from behind him. A voice that he knew well. But it was a voice that shouldn't, no couldn't be in his ear.

"M Ma Miranda?" He stammered almost afraid to get confirmation of a fact he already knew.

"Ooooouu, Well at least you didn't forget me," she said in cat-like tones.

"Of course not. But. But. But..."

"Buuut, you thought I was out of it for the next 6 hours? Of course, you did, that was the plan, Einstein. Didn't Allie already explain? We share EVERYTHING!"

"Oh thank fucking God! I thought that I was toast for sure."

"Naw, we were just fucking with you. This way when you fucked the shit outta my best friend, you wouldn't hold anything back, and by the sounds of it, you fucking went for it. By the way, I'm absolutely sure you blew Allie's mind with that crazy ass dildo of yours," she laughed.

"Hey bitch it was a sneak attack, and I wasn't prepared," Allie pouted.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. You always were a lightweight when it comes to getting your pretty ass fucked," Miranda argued.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" Chris spoke up. "Guy with a hard-on here!" He said pointing to what was now an almost crimson colored cock sticking up from his lap. Quicker than he could react, he felt something like an iron bar across his throat, and he was hauled backward. His first reaction was to twist around, but as he fell back he couldn't catch himself then he realized that he couldn't breathe either. Not knowing exactly what the fuck was happening his arms flailed until he heard a small voice in his ear.

"Relax Tiger you're in good hands," cooed Miranda.

At first, Chris thought that someone was pounding on his door and he was tempted to yell "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE, I'M COMING" then he realized that the pounding was in his head.

As the veil of fog slowly fitted from his sight, he saw Miranda looming over him.

"Hey, sport. How are you feeling?" She asked with a hint of concern on her face.

"Uhhh, I'm a little groggy, and I have a fucking headache," he returned. "What happened?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure how to tell you this lover, but I kind'a choked you out," she said with a slightly twisted smile.

Chris attempted to wipe his forehead but found that he couldn't get his hand anywhere near his head. "Hey, what's going on? I can't move my hand."

"Shhhh, just relax lover. You are about to go on the ride of your life," Miranda said as a devilish smile spread across her beautiful face.

"Yeah, but..." he barely got out before a finger was pressed to his lips.

"Shhhhh, quiet now!" She said as the smiling face of Allie rose up behind her. "You're all tied up to your big ass bed, and we are going to ride you like a circus pony babe, but first there are a couple things that we need to do. So you be a good boy, and I guarantee you'll have the time of your life or I can put this pillow over your face and once again it's 'lights out' understand?" Miranda said with an edge to her voice that made it very clear that she meant it.

While the two girls climbed off Chris' chest, he had the opportunity to take stock of his situation. He wasn't actually tied up by his wrists and ankles, but instead, there were thick leather restraints strapped to each of them which were in turn attached to the four corners of his king size bed with a thick rope. He remembers buying the restraints and the rope with Miranda, but they hadn't gotten around to using them, well until now that is. He could also feel something around his neck which he assumed was a collar, but he couldn't be sure. Other than the four restraints he was completely naked, and one quick look confirmed that his cock was still hard as stone.

"Lift your ass off the bed babe," came Miranda's voice from near his feet. "I want to prop you up with a pillow, all the better to dance on that thick cock of yours," she fairly purred, so he did as he was told. After the pillow had been shoved under his ass, Miranda's wicked smile reappeared alongside Allie's devilish grin at the base of the bed, and the two girls obviously had something on their minds.

Staring down at Chris' naked body all stretched to the four corners of the big bed made Allie's twat throb even more than it had when he pummeled her little pussy with the vibrator about a half hour ago. He was handsome to be sure, but he was also very well built. Chris was thickly muscled and had a small forest of dark hair on his chest, but the feature that delighted Allie the most was his thick meaty cock which stood tall and proud from between his outstretched legs. Allie could see a glint of light flash off of something in Miranda's hand and had to smile knowing what she intended to do in very short order, but first, she had her own little chore to perform.

Allie reached out and slipped what looked like a thick black rubber band over the top of Chris' erection and pressed it down to the very base. The circle of thick rubber was approximately the same diameter as his dick, but that was about to change. With one hand on his throbbing dick, she slid the fingers of her other hand inside the rubber circle then twisted it 180 degrees while stretching it open more. Chris protested what was apparently a sharp pain in his stiff member, but Allie quickly twisted the band 180 degrees again and pulled it over his scrotum where she let it snap into place.

"OUCH! Hey!" Chris yelled.

"Oh, don't be such a cry baby," Miranda chided. "It's just a little cock band to help ensure that you last a good long time lover."

"If you thought that was fun, you're going to loooove what Miranda has in store next," cooed Allie.

Chris craned his neck to see what the two girls were up to at the base of the bed and he saw Miranda pick up the long black dildo he had just finished using on Allie a short while ago. Miranda put the obscene device up to her lips and looking directly at Chris slid the first couple inches into her mouth smiling like a kid enjoying a piece of candy. Next, Allie brought the tube of chocolate lube into view and squirted some of the clear fluid into the long black thing, and together she and Miranda slathered the lube all over it until it glistened like it was coated with chrome.

"MMmmmmmm," Miranda purred. "I'll bet you know where this is headed, don't you lover," she teased.

Knowing exactly what was coming, Chris arched his back trying to lift his ass as far away from the girls as possible but to no avail.

"Miranda, wait, wait, WAIT!" He barked. "Please, don't do this!"

"Aww, come on you big pussy, you're going to like this I promise," she chided.

Allie slithered over his leg and straddled his waist forcing his hips and butt back down to the pillow, and he felt a coldness slowly enveloping his ass crack. Then the pressure of Miranda's stiff finger against the tight entrance to his rectum caused him to suck in his breath.

"Relax big guy, it will go a lot faster if you just relax and go with this, after all, I'm doing this for your pleasure," Miranda soothed.

Chris thought about it and had to admit that the sensation wasn't all that unpleasant after all hadn't Allie just probed his ass? Technically speaking his ass should be looser than ordinary anyway. It was actually kind of exciting being tied up by two gorgeous women who wanted to fuck him senseless, but he also knew from his own role-playing experience that a little resistance made the game more fun. So Chris relaxed his sphincter giving over to Miranda's probing fingers but twisted his hips from side to side making her work to get him ready for the obscene dildo.