Share and Share Alike

Story Info
His twin sister shares her husband, a visit not soon forgot.
1.9k words
4.39
6.7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story touches upon M-on-M sex; if not, your thing need not go any further. Save us both the grief.

Jack and Jen were always close, which seems to be the case between most twins. The odd way of knowing what the other is thinking and the strange world they seem to share. So Jack was heartbroken when Jen decided to go to college on the other side of the country. But he got it. Things at home were not good, and besides, she had the grades to go anywhere she wished to.

Jack, on the other hand, did not, mainly for not applying himself, choosing to chase tail instead and seemingly never finding what he was looking for. Jen only came home one time during her college years, and that was for the funeral of their parents, who died in a car accident, and there was little time or mood for anything else. Then, during her final year of college, she met Clark, and their plans to marry soon followed.

It seemed like the Twins may never see each other again when Jen confessed her plans to stay on the East Coast, where Clark was a local. He already had a wonderful home left to him by his parents, and, more importantly, a great job offer awaited him. It wasn't until three years after they wed that Jen announced their plans to come out and visit him. Strangely, this was good timing as Jack finally found a job he enjoyed and, from that, a life he was proud of. He had just bought his first home, so things were looking up for him, and he was excited to show his recent success to his sister.

Their flight came to town late, so there was little time to visit before bed beckoned them all. Even though the following day was a Saturday, Jack, now in construction, was up before the sun. He was expecting to be the only one, but as he walked past, he heard moans from the guest bedroom. And that made sense as it was three hours later to them, East Coast time. But now closer, the moans seemed not as he expected, sex but those of pain.

Jack stopped at the door and listened in an attempt to understand, not seeing the door was slightly ajar, and it opened with the lightest press upon it. Jen's eyes went straight to him, and although Jack felt a bit embarrassed, Jen just smiled and continued to massage Clark's back, seemingly giving him trouble. Jen was naked, her breasts swaying back and forth, but nudity between the two was never a problem, hence no effect on either of them. While searching for the right job, Clark did a stent at a Day Spa where he trained to be a masseuse. That training kicked in, and Clark drew closer, saying, "You need to push harder."

Jen: "l am; I'm pressing as hard as l can. Come help me."

Clark: "Ah, l don't think so."

Jen: "Stop that. Do you want to feel better or not? After all, we're family now."

Jack slapped his hands together to warm them, and as Clark was already oiled up, he went straight to work. Within a minute, Clark's moans of pain became those of pleasure under Jack's schooled hands. Clark's back squared away, Jack moves to the foot of the bed and starts in on Clark's feet, knowing there is so much stress held there. He didn't notice with all the activity that his robe fell open, but seeing the other two were nude, it wasn't a problem, not even when he spotted Jen eyeing his rock-hard cock. "Enjoying yourself, brother?" Jack was at a loss until he followed her eyes, finally noticing that at least his cock was in good spirits.

Jen always had a sense that Jack was Gay or Bi at a minimum, but such never mattered to her; he was her brother and best friend. But for the first time, it affected her. Seemingly confirming her opinion, and now, with her husband causing such a reaction, she was quickly losing herself. As Jack moved up Clark's legs, Jen leaned against the headboard, parting her knees to finger herself as she watched.

When Jack filled his hands with Clark's firm butt cheeks, he finally gave in; the pleasure was too much to bare even for a straight-as-an-arrow guy.

Clark: "Fuck yeah, that feels great."

Taking that as permission and maybe to please his sister, Jack slipped his hand between Clark's cheeks, stopping and lightly pressing at his back door. Clark tightened for a moment, then relaxed to the now-welcomed attention. Now Jack held an even pressure and waited for its response, Clark, as expected, pushed into it, allowing his digit to enter his virgin ass. Jack looked up and smiled at his sister, who was fully aware and now covered in her cum.

Jack removed his thumb to the sound of Clark's disappointment, and then he applied a sounding smack across his ass.

Jack: "Okay, now turn over."

Even after saying it three times, it took Jen's insistence before Clark finally did, maybe because of the ragging hard-on he was now sporting. Jack, sensing such, Informed Clark that it was normal and proof he was doing a good job. Doing so seemed to relax Clark some, which allowed things to move forward. As Jack massaged Clark's neck Jen moved in to help, she oiled her hands and went straight for his cock. She pulled and twisted as Jack did the same to his own, as the other hand remained focused on Clark.

Jen changed things up and replaced her hands with her lips, engulfing Clark's manhood, or trying to anyways. After a few failed attempts, Jack and just maybe Clark, too, had enough.

Jack: "Out of the way, Sis, let a professional show you how."

With that, Jack moved over Clark, and in one swoop, he took Clark balls deep; Clark's response was what one would figure, and he wasted no time in fucking Jack's warm mouth bobbing over him.

To the delight of both Jack and Jen, Clark started to flick his tongue at Jack's hanging balls just above him. Jack wormed Clark's legs up, presenting his backside to Jen, who was biting at the bit to join in; she wasted little time before tonguing her husband's ass. All of this proved to be too much for Clark, who pumped his salty load into Jack's wanting mouth.

Jack would have been happy to end things there, but Jen was far from done.

Jen: "Fuck him, fuck my husband."

Clark: "Wait, wait, wait, l didn't sign up for that."

It then dawned on Jack that this was all a set-up by his sister, and not upset by the fact he was clearly in his sister's camp now.

Jack: "Yep, l think you're due for a good fucking."

Jen: "Yeah, Babe, l know you want it. You owe me for what happened in Philly."

Jack had no idea what that meant, but he found Clark far more responsive, and he put up no future struggle as Jack maneuvered him onto all fours in the middle of the bed. Once again, Jack's oiled thumb found Clark's back door, this time not waiting as he sent it in, then began to widen his opening to allow what came next.

Figuring he was ready, Jack dragged the head of his cock up Clark's balls and crack, gathering oil, then a slow and even press as inch by inch vanished inside of Clark's warm body. Jen, who was back to fingering herself, asked if that felt good.

Clark: "Oh fuck, Honey, it feels fantastic."

That sent Jen over the edge and to a beautiful climax. She then moved in from behind her two favorite guys taking a moment to watch as her brother's cock serviced her husband. Overwhelmed, she moved in close and began lashing her tongue at Jack's ass, then using her yet sticky fingers, and she started finger fucking him as he continued to slam Clark's ass.

Both men, at their limits, shout out as they release their loads, Clark upon the bed below and Jack within Clark's body. The three fall in a pile, each chasing after their breath, and all understanding the focus of this visit has now changed, and for the better. That said, they had appointments and commitments to keep, so other things would have to wait.

When they wrapped up the last thing, they made a beeline home. The sexual tension had built all day, and things were about to explode. Getting inside, they rushed to undress, leaving their garment where they lay as they ran to the backyard, where a warm pool awaited them on that cool evening.

Jen was the last to enter the pool using the step, while both guys simply dove in from the side. All four eyes were upon her, the moonlight caressing her toned body. She was late to the pool, but she was the first to enter the jacuzzi. The boys sat on its edge as if they knew what would happen. Jen made her way across the water and took her brother's cock into her mouth; moaning was his only response.

When she did switch to hubby, she was quickly stopped by her brother saying, "Not like that, ah shit, let me show you." With that, he hopped in and once again took Clark's cock into his mouth.

Clark: "He's right, Honey, that feels much better."

Jen pulled Jack away, determined to get it right, if not even better. Clark's moans were the approval she was after. Jack noticed the improvement but asked his sister to stop short of him coming. "I feel the need to bottom, Sis." Jen removed her mouth from Clark's cock. "Do you want to fuck my brother?" With a blush on his face, Clark nods in the affirmative.

Jack stood on the spa seat, leaning his upper body on the deck below. (wiggling his ass) "come and get it."

Jen lubed up her husband's unit, and then she held his hips as he aimed at her brother's butt hole. Jack's moans told the whole story, affirming her thoughts and wildest wishes. She reached under them both, taking both sets of balls in her hands; both boys moaned with approval. It wasn't long before both boys lost their battle with holding back, their loads spent as they were.

The three retreated into the house, and after a spell and a couple of drinks, interest began to build again. Clark, now far more comfortable with the situation, suggests that Jack helps him with something. Jack, eager to help, asks what doesn't he have in mind.

Clark: "Help in tag teaming your Sister."

Jack looked to Jen to judge her response; her broad smile said it all. So Jack didn't respond. Instead, he made his way to the master bedroom. They formed a circle on the bed, taking another into their mouth to pleasure one another; they only stopped to change direction and have someone new to pleasure.

Jen put a stop to it, now more than ready for cock. The boys greased the other's cock and took their aim, Jack in her pussy and hubby taking her round ass. They pulled and pushed, to Jen's delight, causing her to come over and over again. When Clark warned of his coming end, Jack called out for him to wait, and then he began fucking his sister even faster. One last harrowing plunge by both filled Jen's holes with warm cum, which Jack was more than happy to apply the clean-up while Clark lovingly kissed his bride.

The next day, Jack didn't hesitate to open their bedroom door, now being so familiar. "Wake up, sleepy heads; what do you want to do today?"

Clark: "Come to our bed and close the door behind you."