Birthday Gift for Mom

Story Info
Daughter shares her boyfriend with Mom for a threesome.
9.1k words
4.64
47.3k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,305 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen (18)

Birthday Gift for Mom

Rich and Lori had been living together for just over six months. They were both in the Air Force and stationed in Illinois. Her family lived in Houston but other that speaking to her mother, Julia, on the phone Rich had never met them. Her mother's fiftieth birthday was coming up on Saturday so they both took a five day leave to go for a visit.

Lori was five seven and about one hundred thirty pounds. She had blonde hair that in the summer turned almost white. She was tan with a golden glow about her. Her blue eyes were huge and a shade of blue rarely seen in nature. When she smiled, her perfect white teeth and dimples just added to her beauty. Bodily, she was slim and athletic with broad shoulders, small breasts, wide sensuous hips and legs that seemed to go on forever. She was a traffic stopper. Lori would be turning twenty-one in September.

Rich was five years her senior. He had black hair, handsome, tanned and muscular. He was five ten and weighed in at one seventy five. Prior to Lori, Rich had been a ladies man but had given up that lifestyle the moment he met her. It had been love at first sight for both of them.

They had been on the road for nearly ten hours when they decided to call it a day and find a motel in Texarkana. After checking in at the Marriot they went out to dinner.

"You've been quiet today. Is something up?" he asked.

"I'm a bit apprehensive about you meeting my mom," she replied.

"I'll watch my manners and be on my best behavior."

She smiled at him. "It isn't that. Mom is the touchy feely type. It may take some getting used to."

"A hugger, huh?"

"Hugger and kisser. When she hugs, mom really hugs. And she's going to plant the kisses directly on your lips."

"I think I can live with that. How come you never mention your dad?"

"Dick and I aren't close. He and mom are still married, but he came out about ten years ago."

"Came out?"

"He's gay."

"But they're still living together?"

"They still love each other, and live together, but have separate lives."

"To each his own."

"Mom's also into touching."

"Meaning?" he asked.

"I'll give you an example. Mom loves massages and massaging. Don't be surprised if she pulls out her massage table and tells you to get on it or gets on it herself."

Rich chuckled. "I'd be okay with that too. You said I give a good massage."

"Oh, you do. Just bear in mind that Mom's massages are expert."

"I'm not understanding your concerns. I'll just go with the flow. It'll be fine."

"I just thought I should warn you."

"So, what does your dad do?"

"Dick is two years older than mom and looks like David Niven. He's a dreamer and comes up with these grandiose schemes to get rich. They never work out. He's a salesman and is really good at it, but his schemes lose everything he earns."

"You call him Dick rather than dad?"

"Since I was about ten," she said, then dropped it.

"Does your mom work?"

"Mom is the breadwinner. She's the editor of the Houston Chronicle. She's very open in thought and action."

"I'm not sure I understand," he said.

"You will when you get to know her. You'll love her."

"Are we staying in a hotel?"

"Mom wouldn't hear of it. We'll stay in my old room."

Dinner arrived and when they finished Rich and Lori went back to the hotel. They undressed and went to the shower.

"Babe, do you like me shaved down there?" Lori asked.

"I love it. It's the only way I've ever seen you."

"Can I shave you?"

"My face?"

"No, down there."

"You can if you want. I've never done it."

"I think you'll like it. Sit on the side of the tub."

Lori got everything together and expertly shaved him bare.

"Wow, that makes you look really big," she said smiling. "You were already big but now you look huge."

He chuckled, "It does look bigger."

"I got you some new swimming trunks too. We swim a lot at the house."

"Cool, I didn't realize you had a pool."

"Me and mom are part fish. Dick rarely gets in the water. Come with me. I want to see how your trunks fit."

They walked into the bedroom. Lori grabbed the trunks from her suitcase and tossed them to him. His eyes widened when he saw what she'd selected.

"I'm not sure about wearing Speedos in front of anyone but you. It kind of shows a bit much."

"They'll probably become transparent when they get wet too," she said grinning.

"You want me to wear these in front of your parents?"

"They won't care. Mom will love them."

"Lori, I'm not sure about these."

"Try them on at least so I can see," she replied.

He put on the Speedos and looked in the mirror. "I only have a semi and you can see everything. Imagine when they're wet or if I get an erection."

Her smile grew. "I'll be the envy of the family."

"Right," he replied.

"We all wear white suits, except when we have company. It's sort of a family tradition."

"But Speedos?"

"Yep. Dick wears them too."

"Well, at least I won't be standing out from the crowd."

"You kinda will. You're a lot bigger than Dick."

"Lori, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Please, just trust me. We're going to have a wonderful time."

"I do trust you but..."

"But what?"

"My package tends to intimidate people."

Lori laughed out loud. "It certainly did me the first time. It'll be fine. I have very open minded parents. Now bring that thing over here. It looks lonely."

He walked to her. Lori knelt in front of him and pulled down his trunks, then kissed his cock on the head.

"You're going to have a wonderful vacation," she told him.

Lori took him in her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head. She genuinely loved giving blowjobs and excelled at it. The day never went by that she didn't give him at least one. Lori was convinced that swallowing cum was good for her complexion and her mood. Her complexion was flawless, and she was always in a good mood. Rich was more than willing to do whatever he could to help.

He was fully erect quickly as she did her magic. After she began sucking, she rarely stroked his cock, preferring to let her talented mouth do the work. She always cupped and fondled his balls as she sucked him. Her strokes were varied. Mostly, she did long deep penetrations, but varied things enough to keep him on his toes. Lori liked him to hold her head and guide her. She was never rushed. There were times, as they watched a movie at home, that she would suck him through the entire movie.

Lori was the only woman he had ever met that could swallow his entire cock, but always pulled back so that she got to taste his cum. She never spilled any, and always swirled it around in her mouth for a moment before swallowing.

Tonight was no exception. She took her time and after about twenty minutes he rewarded her. To Lori, bedtime was for blowjobs. Sex was done at other times during the day.

*****

They arrived at their destination at around four. No one was home, so they unpacked then relaxed sitting at the pool. Lori had been fine since their talk the evening before but seemed anxious again.

"Babe, what's bothering you?" he asked.

"I just want you to have a good time. Mom is a bit unconventional."

"All families have their little quirks. I'll be fine. A mom that could produce someone like you must be one hell of a person."

"I'm as quirky as she is. You're about to see a side of me you've never seen."

"Oh my God! You're vampires?"

Lori laughed. "Close but no cigar. Just go with the flow. Whatever happens, I want you to feel comfortable, and know that I am too."

"So, when your mom goes for my jugular just let her have it?"

"Something like that," she said grinning.

"Agreed."

Julia walked out to the pool. She was still in her business suit. Rich was amazed at the similarity between her and Lori. She certainly didn't look fifty. She was shorter and more petite than Lori, and obviously a few years older, but they could have been sisters. Both women were gleaming as they walked toward each other. When they met their arms went around each other and their lips met. This was definitely not like the kisses his grandmother once gave him. This was a real kiss. The kind that would give any normal male an instant erection and Rich was no exception. The kiss lasted several seconds. When it ended they walked to Rich who had stood next to the table.

"Mom, this is Rich. Rich, my mom, Julia."

Julia put her arms around his neck and kissed him like she had her daughter. He felt her tongue sliding across his lips. The kiss lasted a lot longer than he had expected before Julia let him go. He could feel himself blushing.

"Welcome to Houston," Julia told him.

"Thanks, I'm glad to be here."

Julia still had her arms around his neck. "Lori told you to make yourself at home, I hope."

"She did," he replied.

"Good, I'm going to go change. While I'm gone you two can get me a glass of wine then when I get back you can massage my shoulders," Julia told him smiling.

"Consider it done," Rich answered. When Julia went back inside Rich looked at Lori, "She is friendly."

"I warned you."

"Was that a one time occurrence?"

"Nope. She'll give you one every time she takes a hankerin'."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all. I do expect you to kiss her back. It's the polite thing to do."

"Lori she licked my lips."

"Lick her back. Closed mouth kisses aren't particularly exciting."

"You telling me to..."

"Kiss her just like you kiss me," she interrupted. "Go with the flow."

"Okay."

"Let's go get her wine," Lori suggested.

They went inside and got the wine then went back out to the pool. Julia joined them in a few minutes wearing a white tank top and gym shorts. Her nipples were apparent through the top. Her breasts appeared to be about the same size as Lori's. Just enough to fill a champagne glass. Her legs, although shorter than Lori's, were exquisite. Julia took a sip of wine then bent down and kissed Rich again, sharing both the wine and her tongue.

"Thanks for the wine," Julia told him.

"My pleasure," he replied. "Sit down and I'll give you that neck and shoulder rub."

"Top on or off?" Julia asked.

"On," Lori replied grinning. "You can wear your birthday suit tomorrow."

"I plan to," she answered.

Rich looked at Lori questioningly. She smiled and nodded at him. He smiled and began massaging Julia's shoulders and neck. She moaned with pleasure.

The patio door opened again. Dick stepped out wearing bermuda shorts and a polo shirt. He went to both women and was greeted by each with kisses on the cheek. He then turned to Rich offering his hand.

"I'm Dick," he said as they shook hands.

"Rich, sir. It's nice to meet you."

"Forget the sir stuff. We're family here," he replied.

Soon everyone was laughing and talking. Rich had obviously been accepted and was having a good time. Julia ordered pizza which they enjoyed sitting around the pool. At about nine, Lori suggested it was time to put Rich to bed. Lori kissed her parents goodnight. Julia lovingly kissed Rich again. He and Lori walked to her room. On the way she felt his crotch. He was fully erect. "Perfect," she thought. They showered playfully then got in bed.

"What is it you haven't told me?" he asked, remembering the birthday suit comment.

"Whatever do you mean, sir?"

"Something's going on tomorrow you haven't told me."

"Promise you won't get upset?"

"I promise."

"I'm giving you to mom tomorrow for her birthday present."

"You're doing what?" he asked sitting up.

"You're a gift."

"A gift how?"

"I want to share you with mom for her fiftieth birthday."

"You want me to have sex with your mom?"

"Yes."

"What about your Dad?"

"Not Dick silly."

"I didn't mean that," Rich replied. "How would he feel about that?"

"He's very open minded. He and mom haven't been together since he came out. I already spoke to him about it. He'd like to watch part of it. Being with a well hung stud is actually one of mom's fantasies."

"You're okay with this?"

"Remember when I told you we're touchy, feely, and open minded?"

"Yeah."

"We're really touchy, feely and open minded."

"You have family sex?"

"Mom and I do. I don't do Dick or get naked in front of him."

"What does this do to our monogamous relationship?" he asked.

"Except for mom, we'll still have that."

"You're going to be having sex with your mom?"

"Yes, but with you too."

"I'm not expected to have sex with your dad?" he asked.

"No. Dick will probably watch for a little while then leave."

"You won't be upset with me and your mom?"

"No. It'll be a real turn on for me."

"If you're good with it, I am."

"Thank you. You're in for the time of your life. Now, since we didn't make love today, how about we eat each other?" Lori asked.

He didn't need any convincing and in minutes they were in the bed. With the size of his cock Lori preferred being on top. She straddled his face and lowered herself just enough to make herself available but not put weight on his face. She hungrily swallowed his cock. Neither rushed. They'd done this enough that each knew the other's likes and preferences. Lori came first, as always. She preferred it that way. Lori wanted no distractions when he was filling her mouth.

*****

The following morning, they both showered then put on their white swim suits. The white suits on their tanned bodies looked hot. Lori led him to the kitchen table and had him sit as she got coffee for them. Dick joined them a few minutes later wearing his white Speedos. They didn't appear nearly as full as Rich's were.

Julia walked in moments later in her suit. Although petite, she looked as hot as her daughter. She greeted Lori with a wet kiss, then placing her coffee on the table, greeted Rich the same way. She followed that with a less demonstrative kiss to her husband. Lori joined them at the table, sitting across from her mother.

"Happy Birthday, Mom."

The others at the table seconded the comment.

"My dear," Dick began. "In honor of your half century on this earth I've taken the liberty of picking up a little something for you."

Dick handed her a small package.

"Thanks for reminding me how old I am," she replied. "I really needed to hear that." Julia unwrapped the package and opened the box. Her brow raised. "How lovely, a giant pink sperm."

"It's a remote control vibrator," Dick told her.

"Very thoughtful," she replied.

"And practical. It connects to your phone. You can wear it under your clothes and use it anytime you like while keeping your hands free. No one will ever know."

"Dick, I'm a screamer when I cum. Everyone would come running in thinking I was being assaulted."

"I didn't think about that," Dick admitted.

"It's very thoughtful. Thank you," Julia told him.

"I can return it and get something else," he suggested.

Julia smiled. "No, I'll use it when I'm at home. Thank you."

She closed the box and took another sip of coffee.

"Mom, I put a lot of thought into your gift. You have enough money to buy pretty much anything you want. So, buying you something didn't seem to be the best option. With this being a special birthday, I wanted to give you something that you'll remember for a long time. Something that would put a smile on your face every time you thought about it. It needed to be something really special. The idea came to me a few weeks ago. I hope you like it. I sure do."

"This sounds intriguing," her mother admitted.

Lori patted Rich on the shoulder, and he stood, facing Julia. Lori put her hand on his crotch to show the outline of his cock.

"For the next three days, I'm sharing this with you." Julia's eyes widened as she saw what her daughter was referring to. "Mom, he's also very talented."

Rich leaned to Julia and presented her with a passionate kiss then cupped her breast with his hand. Julia's eyes widened further as her fingers ran over the bulge in his Speedos.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"I'm sharing, not giving him to you."

Julia put her fingers on the top of his trunks and looked up at him. "May I?" she asked.

Rich nodded and Julia pulled down the Speedos revealing his cock. She grinned at her daughter then put her hand under it. His cock began to grow as she held it.

"Holy mother of God! It must weigh five pounds," Julia exclaimed.

"My birthday is in November," Dick announced.

"He's not into men. Sorry," his daughter told him.

"Am I to assume the rest of him comes with it?" Julia asked as she stroked him.

"You get the whole package," her daughter replied.

"I'm a bit intimidated," Julia confessed.

"I was too, at first. You'll love it, mom."

"I already love it," Julia replied, kissing the head.

A string of pre-cum stretched from the head to her lip. Julia used her tongue to collect it then took the head into her mouth for a second.

"At least it fits in my mouth," she said smiling.

"It'll fit everywhere but you need to take it slow at first," Lori advised.

"Very slow," Julia agreed.

"I'll guide you," Rich told her smiling.

Julia left the table and returned a moment later handing her daughter her phone.

"I need birthday pictures with my present," she said, returning to her chair. "Just his body, no face. I plan to show these to the girls."

Julia lifted his cock and held it up next to her face. It went from her chin to just above her hairline. Lori took several shots. Julia then held it up next to her forearm. They were almost the same size. Lori took shots of that too. Julia pointed his cock at her face and took the head in her mouth. Lori quickly got a picture.

"Switch to video. They'll think I photoshopped this otherwise."

Lori made the change then nodded to her mother as she began recording. Julia put the head in her mouth again and began bobbing. She could only get about half in her mouth.

"Jesus, you're big," she told Rich. "You're okay with the pictures, aren't you?"

"I am. You'll like the videos best. The stills tend to look fake."

"I'm sitting here holding this baby and I'm having trouble believing it," Julia replied. Her hand went to his balls. "Jesus!"

"Mom, play with your new toy. I'm going to fix us some breakfast. Dick, how about you setup mom's massage table in the living room? She's going to want it."

"I'm sure she will," her father replied. "Share those pictures to my phone. If I can't enjoy that treasure myself, I can at least enjoy the pictures."

Lori looked at Rich for guidance.

"I don't care," he told her.

Lori airdropped the pics and video then went to the kitchen. After taking a minute to review and save them, Dick left to get the massage table.

Julia's hands and mouth were all over her birthday cock. After some work, she managed to get even more into her mouth.

"Has anyone ever deepthroated you?"

"Only one person. It took her a week to master it," Rich replied.

"Six days...it took me six days," Lori interjected.

"I want to see that," her mother insisted.

"After breakfast. I need to be hot when I do it. It suppresses the gag reflex."

"Really?" her mother asked.

"Really."

"You'd have to get the right angle too," Julia added.

"Hyperextend your neck like a sword swallower using the handle of a baseball bat rather than a sword," Lori said, chuckling.

"Good analogy," Dick said. "Massage table is setup and ready."

"Did you put the sheet on it?" Julia asked.

"You didn't say you wanted one," Dick replied.

"Well, I do. Bring a couple. I intend to get very messy today."

Dick looked at Rich. "You may need to take some vitamins or something. You're in for a busy day with Julia."

"And me," Lori corrected. "We're sharing him."

"Poor man. There's Viagra in my medicine cabinet if you need it."

DocWords
DocWords
3,305 Followers