All Comments on 'Share and Share Alike'

by lincolnroberts

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lesbian.

Not incest. You should have posted this elsewhere. Utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again

If a person has read the first story about Ana and Carla, they would know that they are cousins. Hence: incest.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of your chosen category for this story, it's another in a sequence and continues with the same skill you applied to the first.

Some people just seem to know how to put the words together. I especially like the way you handle the dialog. A very enjoyable read; don't be put off by the comments that criticize without explanation. They aren't worth your time.

Keep writing. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reading helps

It's an enjoyable story, and a nice followup to the first part. The writer could've been more clear that they were connected, but hey, maybe in the future. As for it not being incest ... Ana and Carla are referred to as cousins four times in the story. Maybe it's just me ... I kinda read that as meaning they were cousins. Maybe the critic isn't so quick on the uptake, or maybe he/she just has a stick up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
piece of shit

if this is a continuation of your first story why the hell didn't you give it THE SAME TITLE? on a site like this you have to give all chapters of a series the same title so readers don't have to go searching for the beginning. dlete all stories and title them PROPERLY and use numbers or the subtitle to tell what oder to read them in and use the subtitle to tell the readers it is a lesbian story, readers don't like being AMBUSHED by stupid writers.

writingontheedgewritingontheedgeover 10 years ago
Wow - assaulted??

You have my deepest sympathy. Writers should not roam this site, brutally attacking readers with un-sequenced stories. If I were you, I'd sue him/her not only for damages but mental anguish as well. Really nail it to these crazy bastards before you get ambushed again. Me? I'm a bit of a daredevil. I enjoyed the two stories reasonably well despite the sheer personal danger involved in possibly reading a narrative out of order, but then sometimes I eat my entree before my salad. So far, I have survived. One day, though, my luck will run out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RWM1968 says screw you anonymous haters

If you don't have the balls to put your name on the comment, then you can bugger the hell off. Hell of an awesome story. Keep up with what your doing, and to hell with the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous