Share My Location Ch. 01

Story Info
Clark's friend Alicia pops in on him in the shower.
2.1k words
4.17
8.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cozywe
cozywe
123 Followers

The third episode of Married by Monday drifted into the fourth, but neither Chloe or Clark noticed. The trashy reality TV show was just background noise for them. They were engrossed in their phone screens instead. Chloe had been flipping through video after video and Clark had gone through the rotation of every social media app on his phone several times and had run out of things to see. Even so, he kept refreshing only to have the same tweets load again and again.

It had been an awful day at work and as soon as Clark arrived home, he had collapsed on the couch and entered a vegetative state. They hadn't said much to each other other than the perfunctory run downs of their days. They had been married over fifteen years and by this point nearly every silence was a comfortable one.

A notification popped up on Clark's phone. It was from his Fantasy Sports app. It said, "New Message from AuburnFan78!" Clark glanced over at Chloe. She was still engrossed in her phone and wasn't paying attention to him. Not that she would have paid any attention to the notification. It was designed to fly under her radar. She would see just another message from one of the guys in his fantasy football league. It would barely even register in her mind. That's why he had Alicia message him on that app.

He opened the app and logged in. Another layer of safety was that he never left himself logged into the account, just on the off chance she saw a notification and got curious. He opened the Inbox and tapped the message from AuburnFan78, confident that Chloe wasn't paying attention to him. The message read, "Hey how was ur day?"

He typed back, "Fucking awful. Yours?"

The return message came quick, "I'm sorry! Maybe a long hot shower would help??"

Already he was getting hard thinking about sneaking a few minutes with Alicia. Clark knew what she was suggesting. They did it often. She was hoping to get him away from his wife for a quick rendezvous. He tapped out a quick response, "God yes. Give me 15."

He locked his phone and went through the motions of pretending to start his bedtime routine. "Hey, babe. I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to go take a shower and then just go to bed."

Chloe didn't look up from her phone. "Ok, babe. Don't fall in. I'll probably be in bed by the time you get out, Mr. Thirty Minute Shower."

She probably thought he took long showers to jerk off. He felt a familiar twinge of guilt at lying to his wife, but really, it was a small twinge. He had been lying to Chloe about Alicia ever since they met. The story was that Clark and Alicia had dated briefly in college and then broken up and remained lifelong friends. All that was true. The part that they kept secret was that they had never stopped having sex. It had always been too easy and too enjoyable to give up the physical connection they had.

Though Clark always fretted over getting caught, Alicia was convinced they never would. She had a secret which she kept from everyone except Clark. It made it all too easy for them to sneak around without raising suspicion. Alicia could teleport anywhere at will. So she found it impossible to resist popping in to join Clark's shower and provide a little stress relief. If there were any threat of interruption, she could always return home in an instant. They had been fucking like this in secret for years. Clark was always worried the charade would come crashing down around them, but he could never manage to turn down Alicia when she offered herself to him like this.

Clark climbed the stairs and grabbed two towels from the linen closet on his way to the upstairs bathroom. He tossed the towels down on the counter and turned the water on to heat up.

He turned to grab his phone to message Alicia and let her know she could come over. She was standing behind him. Clark yelped. Alicia clasped a hand over his mouth. "Shhh. Unless you want your wife to interrupt us."

Clark grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand off his mouth. "What are you doing here?" He hissed. "I didn't tell you the coast was clear."

Alicia smirked at him. She was tiny compared to him with short blonde hair and an incredibly toned body. She wasn't wearing anything except for a towel. It was impossible to stay mad at her for long. "I couldn't wait." She moved up against him and started lifting his shirt. "Here, let me help you with that."

He pulled her arm away, "Alicia, we're going to get caught if you don't take this seriously."

"Oh will we?" She said, mocking his serious tone. "Your wife will walk in and find me undressing you?"

"She might!"

"Would that be so bad? She could join us!"

Alicia pulled him in for a kiss, stopping his retort in its tracks.

When she pulled back, the thought had vanished. His mouth hung open and he couldn't find any words.

Dropping the teasing tone, she whispered, "I'm sorry, Clark. I just couldn't wait to see you. We'll be careful. I promise."

The last of his anger evaporated and he reached out to grab her by the hips and pull her in. He found himself just holding a towel, as Alicia vanished at the last second. It didn't matter how many times he had seen it, it was always shocking to see her vanish.

The shower curtain moved. Alicia was poking her head out. "You coming in? Or are you just going to let a woman shower all by herself?"

Clark smiled despite himself and followed her into the shower. Underneath the steaming hot spray from the shower head, he bent down and kissed Alicia deeply. Reaching around, he grabbed her ass. It was small, but tight and a perfect handful. He pulled away from the kiss, "Fuck, I missed you."

"Mm, I missed you too. I've been thinking about you all day." As she said this, her hand reached down and grabbed his cock and started stroking it. "This pussy needs to be filled up. Can you help me with that?"

Clark nodded. "But first, put that mouth to work. I had a long day."

Alicia smiled, "That's what I'm here for. Now you relax. Let me take care of you."

She got to her knees in front of him. Alicia looked incredible. That was undeniable. She had been on her knees looking up at his cock many times, but he never got tired of the sight. They were risking everything every time they met up like this, but he could never resist her. If he tried to turn her down, she could just pop in like this: naked and wet and offering her pussy to him. There was absolutely no shot he'd say no.

Alicia took the tip of his cock into her mouth, running her tongue all around the head. Clark closed his eyes and leaned his head back, letting the water run over him. Each time her head bobbed up and down on his dick a little more of the day's stress melted away.

He was zoned out listening to the sound of Alicia gagging on his cock, when someone knocked on the bathroom door. It came as a jolt to both of them. Alicia froze with his cock still in her mouth.

"Y-yeah?" His voice cracked.

The door cracked open slightly and in a panic he pushed Alicia off him.

"Hey, Babe?" It was Chloe poking her head in. He had no shampoo, but he started pretending like he was washing his hair.

"What's up?" He tried to sound nonchalant, but had no idea if he was pulling it off.

"Before you come to bed, can you bring the recycling out to the curb?"

Relief flooded through him. "Yeah, Babe. No problem."

The door didn't close. He could tell that Chloe was still hovering at the door. Alicia chose that moment to go down on him again. He let out an exasperated breath. It was absolutely the wrong time. Clark had no idea what was wrong with her. His wife was three feet away and only separated from by a shower curtain. Still, the risk involved was obviously turning Alicia on. She was getting creative with her tongue, licking up and down his length.

Having difficulty keeping his voice level, Clark said, "Chloe? Everything ok?"

Alicia threw a hand into the mix, stroking his shaft while she sucked him off. Clark looked down at her exasperated. Her mouth was busy, but he could tell that she was enjoying how flustered he was getting. Nothing turned Alicia on like crossing a line.

"Are you mad at me?" Chloe asked

"What, Babe? No, not at all." He assured her.

"Ok, I was just worried I had done something." Clark felt a pang of guilt in his chest. Alicia chose that moment to slide her mouth all the way down the base of his cock. She took him into her throat and gagged.

"Babe? Are you ok?" Chloe asked. She came a little further in the bathroom.

"Yeah, sorry. Just a cough. I'll come to bed in a little bit and we can get our cuddle on."

"OK, Clark, I love you."

He pulled back the shower curtain, careful to only reveal his face. "I love you too! I'll be right in."

After Chloe shut the door behind her, Clark turned on Alicia. "What the fuck was that?" He whispered. "Are you trying to get me divorced?"

Alicia got to her feet, "Tell me you weren't enjoying yourself."

"That was way too fucking close."

She turned around and bent over, leaning against the back wall of the shower, "So you don't want to come in this pussy before you go to bed with your wife?"

At the sight of her pussy spread for him, his anger started to melt. He came up behind her, once again rock hard. Clark put his hand on her back and pressed his cock against her pussy lips. "You're the worst," he moaned.

Alicia slid onto his cock. "No, I'm the best you've ever had."

Clark grabbed her hips and thrust slowly into her. "Fuck! You really are."

Alicia had a huge grin. "I know."

With each thrust, Clark slid in faster and harder.

"Clark?" Alicia asked.

"Mm?" The only sounds Clark was capable of were moans at this point.

"Will you come inside me? So I have something to take to bed."

This drove Clark wild. He grabbed her hips more firmly and started pounding her.

"Can you imagine if Mike knew how often you come inside this pussy? I hardly ever let him near me anymore."

Even though he was friends with Mike, Clark still found it so hot to fill up his friend's wife with cum and send her home to him. He knew it made him a bad person, but Alicia was impossible to say no to. She knew how to get what she wanted, pushing his buttons to get him all worked up.

Almost as if on cue, Alicia's pussy pushed him over the edge and he came inside her. He collapsed into her, hugging her from behind. After a moment, Clark had recovered enough to pull himself off her.

Alicia turned around. She looked all too pleased with herself. She kissed Clark on the cheek. "Thank you, Clark."

"No, thank you." He kissed her forehead.

"Maybe I should let Mike eat my pussy tonight? See if he finds the present you left

inside me." Alicia had a mischievous grin.

Clark looked panicked. "Oh my god. Don't do that."

"Or maybe I'll just make him think he's getting laid tonight and then change my mind once I have him worked up."

"You're the worst, Alicia." Clark laughed despite himself. "Remind me to never get on your bad side."

"Oh, you never could, Clark. I love your cock too much."

She pulled him in for a kiss. Right as she vanished, Alicia bit his bottom lip. That moment of pain was the last thing he held on to of her.

His head still swimming, Clark turned off the shower and started toweling off. When he came into the bedroom, Chloe was still awake and on her phone. "Alicia asked if we're free this weekend. She said Mike is itching to break out the grill."

"Sounds good to me." Clark kept his voice steady. Alicia would find away to get him alone for a few minutes. He'd be lying if he said wasn't looking forward to it.

cozywe
cozywe
123 Followers