Shared Against my Will Ch. 03

Story Info
Still bound, still used, so stuffed.
2.4k words
4.56
28.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
142 Followers

Hi! Thank you for checking out my work, and I hope you enjoy part two of the story. Skip around the lined intros below to just get down to business ;-)

------

About me: I do a lot of professional writing and editing, but when I write my smut I like to have an edible first. Considering my use of substances, there are gonna be some small issues...plot holes...but also plenty of other holes! So, forwarned is fore-armed, dear reader.

Naturally, as this story involves nonconsensual sex, absolutely nothing about it is okay in real life.

Part 1 synopsis: Woman in 1st person POV is bound to sex furniture and drugged with an aphrodisiac by her husband, Alan. Alan fingers her, rapes her, forces her to perform oral sex on him, and allows Ethan to use her as well. Alan's other friends, Kyle and Matt, are standing behind watching. Evie has just orgasmed again after Ethan fucked her.

--------

As I lay there, still tied, watching these men stroke themselves and talk about raping me amongst each other, Alan held out a straw to water bottle to me. "Here you go baby, it's got electrolytes to help rehydrate you!" I sipped at the cool water, which had an herbal, mineral taste. "It also has another dose of your new favorite 'herbal supplement' to help keep you going for tonight!" he said with a grin.

I froze. He had drugged the water! Whatever crazy aphrodisiac time-bending concoction he had slipped me earlier was in this?! I tried to turn my head away.

"I wouldn't, baby. This is the only water anyone will be bringing you, and you're gonna get fucked either way..."

He held it out again, but I refused. I was so thirsty, but hated being forced to enjoy my own rape. I had already drank half the stuff anyway! I shuddered, already feeling the warming effects creeping up. Alan shrugged, "you'll get thirsty enough to drink it eventually, and we'll still fuck you." But he left with the cup.

Behind me, someone gently pressed the flared end of my plug, wiggling it in impossibly small, circular movements. I shuddered in humiliated pleasure. The drug was definitely retaking a firmer hold, and fast.

The waves that I felt as one of the men (I didn't know or care which one) manipulated the plug in my hole were a combination of fulfillment, desperation, shame, and pleasure. The combination seemed impossible to endure.

So of course, that was when he stopped. I whimpered with frustration as he did so, my cunt throbbing and overwhelmingly empty, and now he was stopping this, too?!

"Kyle, you're up!" said Alan. He was the one so expertly manipulating my ass, it seemed. He stood off to the right with the rest of the men, while Kyle approached me.

Kyle handed him a timer as they passed one another, now with Kyle somewhere behind me and Allen smiling and stroking himself through his briefs with the rest of them.

I was still in my bound position, tense. It seemed forever since Kyle had come over here, but finally I felt his hands. They were slightly roughened on the palms, but his smooth fingers stayed slightly spread as they glided along my naked shoulders, spine, and on down over my ass. One hand stayed there, massaging, while the other reached around the front to play with my breasts.

I was already so needy it was all I could do to stay focused. Trying to associate each sensation with Kyle. I had to learn them so I could make this stop sooner.

His hand left my ass cheek and I could feel him guiding his cock inside me, probing briefly with his fingers ("fucking sopping, what a slut!") inside me before sliding me onto his cock. His cock was heavily curved and thick, not as thick as Ethan's, but it was more like Allen's length.

I moaned as he slid his thick, curved length inside my cunt. He immediately began fucking me, holding my tits firmly and massaging them slightly as he penetrated me over and over.

I was initially shocked at the violation! He hadn't forced me to enjoy the torture before he got down to business. He just came to get the most use out of me he could within one minute.

His cock continued to pound into me as I processed the pleasure as well as the degradation of being this man's sex toy.

I couldn't think straight, I just wanted that cock to keep fucking my cunt, that plug in my ass to keep rocking inside me, and the feel of Etha--no! Kyle's! slightly rough hands worshipping my tits.

Even as I thought that and wantonly moaned my way through Kyle's turn, he slid one of those hands down to my desperate pussy and began gently massaging the hood of my clit, continuing to fuck me.

I pictured what he was doing as I felt him doing it: his cock sliding in and out of me as I stayed bound, bent over as he raped me from behind, using his hands to pleasure me even as he tugged me further onto his invading cock.

I couldn't help it. I was going to cum! I tried to think of something else, anything else! I didn't want him to fuck me raw; definitely didn't want my husband's friend's baby! Or anyone's! Bad enough I was getting loaned out like livestock--I didn't need to be bred like one...

...I thought as I was tied down and being mounted from behind, edged toward ecstasy...

"DINGDINGDING!" Saved, or ruined, by the bell. Kyle withdrew. Alan offered me more laced water. I wanted it, but I couldn't imagine what consuming the rest of it would do to me. The drug was still coming on, I felt emptier by the second, and more confused, too. I just couldn't drink it anymore! He shrugged off my head turns of refusal. "Matt, you're up!"

It began like the others. Alan and his friends watching while another came up from behind. They stroked their cocks, commented on how slutty I was, how much I clearly enjoyed being railed like this, and so on. Once again, I felt hands on my ass.

The hands were massaging me with the butt plug, still lodged firmly inside. I grunted with pleasure and need as he pressed it in, and out, and in, and out, and...out? My well-lubed asshole made a small noise as he removed the flared dildo and replaced it with his finger--no! His thumb! His palm and other fingers pressed on my thigh and ass as he sank it inside me.

The sudden aching emptiness when he removed the plug was once again replaced with pleasure and shame as he probed inside me. My pussy ached, jealous of my full ass.

As I squirmed and writhed on just his thumb, he plunged two fingers on his other hand into my cunt. I felt the tips of them sink in, smooth, manicured, pushing steadily inside as deeply as they could. My body shook as I tried to grind both my pussy and my ass into his fingering.

In my stupor, I forgot to be ashamed. I forgot I was tied up and being made into a sex game for my husband and his buddies. Time had no meaning with this stuff--I just needed him to keep doing what he was doing to me.

So of course, that was when he stopped. I admit I made guttural, frustrated noises as he did so, when he suddenly removed his hands from both of my holes and slid his cock firmly and confidently into my cunt, entering to his full length, and gliding smoothly out again. The pleasure of having his cock inside my let me forgive him for taking his hands out.

He gradually increased his tempo, dick slipping with precision into my sopping wet cunt as his balls slapped gently against me.

I couldn't help it. I just squealed and moaned as he fucked me, again on the edge of orgasm when it happened again:

"DINGDINGDING!!"

I wasn't myself, just a needy whore, and a bit of a mess of one right then. I was panting, whimpering, and squirming against my restraints and the fuck chair. It wasn't discomfort, but need.

Each minute had felt like 5, and I craved the torment even more. I wondered which one would fuck me next? Could I still keep from orgasming so they didn't rawdog me? Why would Alan and his friends have an agreement like this?

-----

I dizzily kept wondering as I drank the water Alan offered, only realizing after I had finished it that I had once again been dosed.

Alan ruffled my hair, "Good girl! I knew you'd get thirsty. Now let's get back to the game." He placed the blindfold over my eyes--it blocked my sight completely.

"I decided to change the rules, Gents!" Came Allen's voice. "We each get two minutes, instead of one. She needs more dick." I could hear laughter and what sounded like high fives.

Allen announced, "Contestant one, you ready?..." I once again felt hands on my ass, resting gently there. "Your timer starts...now!"

The hands now meant business, running up and down the sides of my body, massaging the top of my cunt, and I felt a tongue sliding up the length of my spine, slowly. As he crept up my spine, I could feel the head of a cock pushing inside me. I squirmed against it. His blunt fingertips ran up and down along my sides now as he fucked me, balls slapping my cunt as he drove his cock inward.

He moved slightly, wrapping his forearm around my belly as he pressed into me, sliding his hard dick in and out as I squealed, desperate, needy, I came all over his dick.

He laughed, even as the timer went off. I dragged in ragged breaths, my pussy throbbing, even as he pulled out of me. Without much pause, he ripped off the condom and plunged back into me.

My sensitive cunt responded to the warm cock by immediately exploding once again into orgasm as he rode me raw and came inside me, enjoying his 30 seconds to the fullest.

My ears were ringing, but my desperate, throbbing pussy was for once calmer. I listed to them laugh as Alan said "I knew she could never hold out for two minutes. We'll all get to cum inside her tonight it looks like."

He addressed me, louder:

"Okay, Evie! Who was contestant one?"

"What?" I slurred.

"Did you forget the game?"

The game! The stupid game where I get repeatedly violated! How did I for one second forget?!

"No!" I lied, "I'm thinking."

I was thinking, but it did no good. My hazed mind had only focused on how much pleasure my rapists had given me, and I could barely think of their names at all, let alone that of which one matched this cock.

Still. I had to try. It couldn't be Ethan. I positively hungered for that fat cock and would have known it. It wasn't Allen. He loved to finger me, first.

"Kyle?" I asked?

"Oh, I am afraid not!" Said Alan.

"Who, then?"

"Well, that would be telling! He'll be back in the rotation. You can see the whole lineup later on the tape. For now, we have Contestant 2!"

The tape! They were making my gang rape into a movie? I slowly stopped caring as the drugs overtook me. Tight waves of need were becoming stronger, an empty throbbing in my cunt.

But that changed quickly. Hands were gripping my ass, slightly roughed hands. They were savoring the shape of my hips and butt, not gently, but with confident appreciation. As his hands roamed, my attention was drawn to the sensation of something smooth and bulbous pressing against my entrance. I offered no resistance, and would have spread myself wider for him if I could have moved much.

But my unknown assailant spread me himself, and my cunt stretched tightly around his smooth, thick shaft and he spitted me. I was a mewling, gasping mess, overhwhelmed with the hot waves of pleasure radiating from my used pussy. Blindfolded, tied down, all my senses felt heightened, and all I could sense was him. On me, inside me, holding me, pressing himself into me as he pulled me ever so slightly further onto his shaft.

His rhythm was smooth at first, but quickly picked up into hard, firm strokes, his meaty girth stuffing me, the slight curve reaching exciting places inside me. He kneaded my ass possessively.

Moaning on his cock, I forgot the men watching. I forgot that my husband had casually tied me down, drugged me, and shared me with his friends. All I could think about was how full I felt with the butt plug inside me, and Ethan's fat cock--I was sure it was his the moment he stretched me around its head--and how GOOD, how utterly fucking AMAZING, it felt to be spitted helplessly on his dick. I went from moaning to screaming as I climaxed, thanking him for fucking me even as I begged for him/them to stop this, but also to continue...I sagged in my restraints, a mess.

Ethan wasted no time, withdrawing suddenly from me even as the DING! went off. I was so lost in waves of pleasure, I only felt the smallest pang of emptiness from my cunt. He ripped the condom off, and rammed his cock back into me. He fucked me hard, ruthlessly, and came inside me just as his 30 seconds were up.

I felt him shudder behind me, still gripping my hips as he spurted into me, grunting. I was so wet, I didn't know what was his seed and what was my excitement over being used by him. Sopping slut.

Ethan again withdrew, the game moving along as Alan asked me again to name my rapist.

"Et- I, uh, no. Um, Matt?" I stuttered. I knew Ethan was the one who had just violated me, but the idea of having him taken out of rotation of the men fucking me was unbearable, so I stopped myself.

"Wrong again, I'm afraid! But Ethan has already claimed his due since you also came screaming on his cock" he laughed. I could hear the other men around me laughing, and slaps like high-fives

4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
142 Followers