Shared Against my Will

Story Info
Husband binds me, helps his friends rape me.
2.4k words
4.45
119.7k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
152 Followers

Hi all, this is my first submission! please be kind. This story is a dark rape/control fantasy taking place among nonconsenting adults. It is in no way okay in real life or condoning ANY non consensual interaction. So, uh, all the trigger warnings? Enjoy.

What you'll find: bound cis female unwillingly enjoys being forcibly shared by her husband and his cis male friends.

--------

I was already excited. It was Friday night. Alan had cancelled hosting his poker game so that he and I could "hang out."

So, there I was: in a babydoll, lacy panties, face down on the sex ramp we used for these occasions. It had been an expensive investment, but it allowed for us to play the way we wanted. Me, bound relatively comfortably in a sort of "doggy style" position but with an opening on the padding for Alan to play with my tits and cunt. It also allowed him to position my legs to stay open, which he did. But now, Alan had left the room for a moment.

A breeze from the fan drifted across my almost-bare ass. I shuddered in need, panties already soaking.

Facing away from the door, I can't see but only hear Alan as he heads back towards our room. But it doesn't sound right; that's too many footsteps padding down the carpeted hall, "You're the first to get here!...yeah, what did you bring?"

I heard the rustle of a plastic bag, and Alan's voice: "Oh shit! This will be perfect. Let's put it on now."

Has he gone insane?! Someone else was here?! "Alan! What are you doing?" My voice is a bit cracked. The footsteps are coming so much closer now.

Alan's voice comes to me calmly, "Hey babe. Sorry about making you wait. I brought you something!" He moves closer, standing close to my head so I can only see his bulge when I turn my head toward him.

I had to be confused. Was it only Alan? Then he continued, "Yeah, Ethan here brought it for you." Ethan!! His fucking friend was here?! I whip my head as far is it will go, attempting to see past Alan. Alan moves slightly to the side so I can see: there he is. Ethan. Staring at my body while I'm tied to our sex rack. There's no other way to interpret that furniture or this situation.

He gripped his shaft through his sweatpants, not even bothering to hide it as he flashed a grin at me.

I opened my mouth to scream, and suddenly felt Alan's hands grab me roughly. Something like a mouthguard, but softer and more flexible, is shoved between my teeth. I can't close my mouth all the way! "What the fuck are you doing?!?" I try to ask, but I can't. My speech is so slurred it just turns into obscene grunts and drooling. I panic. I struggle in my ties, grunting, drooling, gasping.

"Shhhh! It's okay baby. Just relax. It'll be fun." But I can't relax. Because I'm tied up, gagged, and exposed in front of my husband and his best friend. The friend who is gripping his dick and smiling at me. I can't calm down!

Then Ethan says, "Here, stick the attachment in! At least it will make her slow down her breathing!" Suddenly, plastic is shoved between my lips. Or rather, silicon. I can feel from the ridges passing over my tongue: it's a dildo. A small one, but still! The sick fucks had stuck a dildo in my mouth! Even though I can't close my mouth, I try to push it out with my tongue.

Alan's hands hold my head in place while A strange hand presses the dildo into my mouth. There's a soft click. "There!" That was Ethan's voice. "It just stays in there. And if we want to switch it out, just un-twist and replace it with whatever you want."

Alan stroked my hair. Tears burned out of my eyes. "Baby, we're going to leave you here for a bit. Kyle is running late and Matt is his ride."

He runs his fingers up and down my inner thigh. "We're going to leave you here, tied up, sucking on that little cock in your mouth. And when I come back..." His fingers were still stroking, but all around now.

"When I come back, I'm going to fuck you while my boys watch. And then they're going to fuck you while I watch. And we'll all fuck you at once."

I screamed, or tried to. I squeezed my eyes shut. Trying to imagine it--no! Trying not to imagine it. My panties were still soaked. Definitely from earlier.

He slapped my ass, then kept stroking. "Oh don't pretend you're mad. You're the kinda slut who would love this. But that doesn't matter."

"My boys and I, years back, we all agreed to share our wives with one another--you and I are just the more recently married! So, I would make you fuck them regardless. But even if we didn't have that agreement, you'd fuck them."

His hands had split apart now. One hand running along the curves of my ass, the other reaching up to my folds, running a finger just along the edge. I whimper into my dick-gag.

"Yeah, baby. You'll fuck them because you're a slut." He dipped a finger inside of my. I shudder at the intrusion, but also from the humiliation that he can feel me get wetter as he violates me. And he knows exactly where I like to be touched. He fingers me slowly for a few seconds. My whole body is tense and pulsing, I try to keep myself from grinding into his finger, begging for me. I can't totally succeed.

"You're so wet for me already."

"No way!" Said Ethan. I had forgotten he was there, despite his having just shoved a dildo in my mouth moments ago.

"Haha! I told you. She loves a good dicking. Come feel."

I hear footsteps moving closer to me. The breeze of the fan is cut off by the presence of someone. I feel rough fingers now, thicker than Alan's. I scream into my gag again, drooling around the cock. His fingers slide higher, quickly he dips one inside me.

"Oh fuck, she is soaking!! Evie, I never had any idea you were this much of a slut." He laughs in delight as he continues to manipulate my body.

I moan through my gag as he pushes his fingers inside me, slowly. Making my cunt ache for more. I don't know what I'm moaning for. I want him to stop touching me, to stop making me desperate for sex even as my husband watches. I moan again, sopping. Pleading for him to stop and to keep torturing me all in the same grunts.

No matter what I want, it won't matter. I'm just Alan's toy to be shared, apparently. I hate how much the thought turns me on. I can't take it. I grind desperately into Ethan's hand, my hips begging for release even as tears run down my face. I'm licking the dildo in my mouth, desperate for dick. And that's when the hand withdraws. I hear Ethan and Allen laughing, and they leave.

I'm sagging into my restraints now, ashamed by how much I enjoyed what had just happened. We'd had edibles earlier in the night but this was strange and hitting hard. I craved sex.

I lay there, my body aching, sucking on the toy in my mouth. My drugged up mind can only think about how much I want to be fucked.

It felt like an eternity, but I heard voices and footsteps approaching. So...oh my god, SO many voices!! How many were there? I strained in my bonds, trying again to rid my mouth of the little dildo toy they put inside it.

I didn't succeed, of course. I was just tossing my head with a cock in my mouth as Alan, Ethan, Kyle, and Matt entered the room and came to stand in front of me.

I was still trying to free myself. I'd gone from quivering in need to quivering in fear at so many men coming to see me and use me.

But what they saw was just a woman who looked at them, moaned incomprehensibly into a gag, and start writhing her hips.

"That's right, hon," said Alan. He came up to me and was running his hand down my back. "We can see that you want it. That's my girl."

I shook my head, but he moved to stand in front of me, and gripped me by the hair to still my head. With his other hand, he removed the little dildo from my mouth. I gasped for air, and for a moment he released my head entirely and let me breathe through the flexible ring of my gag.

As I breathed, I heard Alan undo his zipper. I looked up and watched as he removed the rest of his clothing. I loved his body, and I was so high and horny that for a moment I forgot the 4 other men (four!!!) standing in our room. Alan, now completely naked, held out his dick to my face. Then, he stopped.

"Ethan, hand me that bottle!" I hear Ethan approach from behind me, then one of his his large, slightly rough, palms was sliding up my ass and along my back. "Thanks, man." Alan held a bottle in front of my face. It was flavored lube, cherry. He rubbed down the little dildo that had been in my mouth, stopping at the flared end that clipped into my gag.

He held the lubed toy out in front of me, and pressed a button on the wide end. I heard a buzzing sound as Alan said, "See? It vibrates!" Resigned to just get through this, I opened my mouth and leaned forward to accept the now Cherry-flavored dildo.

Alan laughed, "Oh that's unexpectedly slutty! I appreciate the enthusiasm sweetie, but I have other plans for your mouth, and I know you like to feel full.

The buzzing stopped. Suddenly, I felt a lubed fingertip slipping between my ass cheeks and probing at my asshole. I stiffened my body and clenched at the intrusion and his finger withdrew. I had just barely relaxed when I felt an extremely lubricated(...finger? Cock?...I couldn't tell) slipping between my cheeks and pressing insistently on my asshole.

I squirmed in my bonds and grunted into my gag, trying to escape it. I could hear laughter from the men watching, but Alan ignored us all. He continued inserting whatever it was into my asshole.

I could feel myself stretch around it. A bit painful, but mostly I welcomed the sensation of being filled. I shivered in revulsion. I was tied up, gagged, and my husband's friends were watching him stick things in my ass. I shouldn't be welcoming anything! I should be hating it.

But instead, I just feel myself getting wetter. Alan presses it firmly and I groan as it works inside me further. Then, I feel it begin to vibrate. I clench together and whimper. I'm horrified by how good it feels, and by everyone seeing how good it feels.

"That's right, Princess. I knew you'd like that."

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to focus on how much I love the little vibrations in my ass and how much I wish Alan's, or Ethan's, fingers were back in my cunt.

My wish wasn't granted. Instead the men murmured appreciatively at the sight of my distress, even as Alan stepped to the front of me. I heard the sound of a zipper, and then the head of his cock pressed directly into my mouth. "MMMMPF!" was the only sound I could make as he slowly slid in and out of my face. The plug buzzed deliciously in my ass. But now, with my mouth and asshole willed, it only highlighted the emptiness between my legs. It now seemed unbearable. I needed a dick. I had to be filled.

"Wrap it up boys," said Alan. Even as I sucked his cock and writhed at the pleasure waves from the fullness in my ass, I could still hear the men commenting on how much of a slut I looked like. I could hear the sound of condom wrappers and excitement coming from all around me.

Suddenly Alan pulled out of my mouth. "Ethan, get in here! I don't think she can wait much longer for me to get in her cunt."

I felt Alan's dick suddenly slide out.

I moaned, trying to say "no" but my open ring gag just made me sound even more eager. I kept moaning as another cock slid into my mouth. Like his fingers, Ethan's cock was thick, if a little shorter than Alan's. I heard him sigh as he pushed the tip inside me, gasping appreciatively as my tongue tried to press against the intrusion.

"Guys!" He exclaimed, "she's actually licking me. She can't get enough!" He laughed and slid further in, grabbing my hair. I grunted, gagged, and gasped as he pressed his length firmly in and out of my helpless mouth. The cock in my mouth and the plug in my ass sent waves of pleasure to my address brain, but I still needed more.

A deep, sharp ache in my cunt, a painful emptiness. And then! Alan's hands, sliding over my ass cheeks, caressing, kneading further. I moaned into Ethan's cock, gutturally announcing my need and shame with equal force.

Alan's hands became firmer, suddenly pulling my ass, with its vibrating plug, back toward him. The tip of his cock was probing at my entrance. I grunt-moaned again, my voice passing around Ethan's thick cock.

Slowly, Alan penetrated my pussy. I felt the tip of his cock as he entered. He paused there, just the tip probing gently inside me as I whimpered desperately into Ethan's cock. I was blind with the need to have the rest of that dick sunk deep within me.

Alan obliged me, slowly, agonizingly and wonderfully slowly, I felt the length and girth of him sliding deeply into my wet cunt. I squealed into Ethan's cock because, with the plug filling my ass and Alan filling my cunt, I came. Hard.

Ethan pulled out of my mouth, allowing me to gasp for air after my orgasm. Tears pricking my cheeks, I tried to slow my breathing.

"Dude!" It was Ethan's voice. "Did she really just come the moment you got completely inside here?! I know she's drugged, but even then that's desperately slutty!" He was laughing, and already slipping the tip of his cock back into my mouth...

Part II coming soon!

4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
152 Followers