All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 02'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great return to form that holds much promise for future chapters.

Its been a long wait but worth it. This chapter is a good return to form with Jason's adventures. Although I enjoyed the first chapter of 'Shared Bathroom Adventures' I didn't feel it was up to the high standard of the earlier series. This Chapter 2 is a wonderful read - well written with several interesting new characters and taking Jason's interests to a new level. I am excited about following this series as it develops further. The author "Jjonest" has introduced so many possibilities with this chapter, it will be interesting to see where it all goes. With gratitude...I thank you!

JjonestJjonestalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your support

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate the feedback and I completely agree with your thoughts. It takes time to set the stage for new characters, new plot twists and new drama. Thank you for your encouragement and patiently sticking with the story. There are so many fun and intimate interactions that will happen in the next few stories. I can't wait to post them.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

Not necessarily my interest, but rather clever and you made a different genre humorous and erotic, write on.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmm yummy conflict.

Interesting chapter - I so want to work here !

I can see lots of possibilities for growth in the characters and action. Can't wait for the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have been following your work for some time now and always get excited to see where these adventures lead when a new story is posted. Please keep up the wonderful work and know that we're dying for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was ready to jump ship.....

After the pussy whipped degradation part. But, you made a nice recovery. Guess I gotta keep reading. ...Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...