Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

"Yeah?" I said nervously.

"Most guys who move up the ladder always pretend like they have a really big dick." She paused and said with a smile. "You don't have to pretend. Just be yourself." She gave me a wink and before disappearing into the bathroom.

Was that a genuine compliment about my penis or just saying she thought I was a good person? I contemplated everything as I walked down the hall. How was I going to explain all of this to Ashley? But I couldn't even tell Ashley according to Miranda's rules. How would Miranda know if I did? She seems to have an intimate knowledge of my private life already. How did she know my bathroom fantasy? Did she really deduce all that from the one time I had an erection while she pooped with me in the room, or was something else going on here?

My mind went back and forth several times. And then I had the most basic revelation a person could possibly have. I need to pee. I didn't get to before. And now I'm going to change that. It was so simple and freeing that it almost made me giddy as I walked back into the men's room.

Nicole was finishing up washing her hands and she gave me a polite smile as I entered. I could see Courtney's shoes below the stall door. Crap! She was still going. Still crapping, more accurately. I needed to do something. My heart raced as I walked over to her stall. Do not back down, I told myself with each step until I stood right in front of the closed door. The foul smell grew stronger as did my insecurity. What was I going to do now? I really didn't think this through. Oh boy, this was bad.

"Jason? Is that you?" I heard her call out from inside the stall. "Oh god are you going be a creep and just stand outside the stall while I'm in here? Ugh, you really are a sick pervert."

Her words cut through me so easily. What do you say to that? I started to take a step away, but something made me stay. I knocked on the door. "Courtney, I'd like to talk to you."

"It'll have to wait. I'm busy." She said.

"I'm afraid it can't wait. We need to talk." I did my best to hide my fear as I continued. This could go so wrong so fast. "Face to face."

There was a long silent pause. I wondered if she was trying to finish up so we could talk. Or maybe she was just ignoring me altogether. But then I heard a few clicks and the stall door swung open.

She was sitting on the toilet, her knees pressed tightly together and her skirt covered her thighs. This was a power move. She was trying to show how little she respected me. How little she cared what I thought of her while subjecting me to this. And it was working.

"What do you want, you little perverted waste of space?" She said slowly.

I took a deep breath. "I'm not happy about how our last interaction went. I don't enjoy being kicked out of the men's room, especially before I could pee." I said calmly.

"Boo fucking hoo. Is that really why you're in my stall now?" She said laughing at me.

"I wanted to tell you that I will pee in the damn men's room as I please." I said feeling both empowered and ridiculous at the same time.

"Bravo." She clapped her hands mocking me. "Little baby wants to use the big boy potty. Quit wasting my time and go take your little dick and pee in the corner over there." She said it so harshly it practically made me run out of there again.

I took another pause. This was not going well, but something in me refused to back away. "Hmmm. No." I said starting to get over my nervousness.

"What did you just say to me? Go take your little prick and pee in the corner." I sensed a slight change in her tone.

"I'm not going to pee over there. I want to pee here. In this toilet." I got chills as I said that. It felt like I was forcing a confrontation. Nothing good comes from backing a bully into a corner.

She laughed. "You're going to have wait. Pull up a chair because I'm not done going."

"Hmmm, no. I'm not going to wait." I said even more calmly and started to enjoy the rush I was getting.

"You don't have the balls." She said in a challenging tone.

I started to unzip my fly very slowly giving her every chance to get up. I thought about how humiliating it would be for her to have to get off the toilet while she was pooping, but she wasn't budging an inch.

Her eyebrows raised as she watched my hands closely and didn't seem to see this as a real threat.

My hand was now inside my boxers ready to pull out my penis.

"I'm not leaving." She said starting to realize I wasn't going to back down either.

"Who said anything about leaving?" I asked as pulled out my long, thick blood-filled flaccid penis.

I saw a distinct look of uncertainty on her face as she glanced at my manhood. The tides were turning and she was even more in a corner. We both were, neither one of us could back down. This was turning into a pissing game of chicken.

"I dare you." She in her coldest most defiant tone as she slowly moved her skirt out of the way. I could see her patch of pubic hair coming out between her squeezed together thighs.

And then, she raised an eyebrow and threw down the gauntlet. She slowly opened her legs, as more light entered, the intimate folds of her vagina started to come into view as her legs spread wide.

I looked down and saw her budding clit as her lips were no longer closed tightly. My eyes trailed lower and saw a thick, dark brown log hanging out of her almost hitting the water.

"Is this what you wanted you sick fuck?" She asked with a smirk, relishing the fact that her stench was now filling the stall as if she was marking her territory in the air.

There was a moment when I was ready to apologize, put my penis away and leave. Something I would have done maybe even a day ago. But today I was sick of being timid. Sick of backing down to bullies and running away. This was my moment to decide how my future at this company would go.

"Is this what you wanted to see you little pervert?" She said antagonizing me as I held my exposed cock right in front of her and something in me snapped.

"No." I said with a new sense of calmness and clarity. "I just want to pee."

Her face dropped to stare at my cock as the sound of my stream hitting the water echoed in the stall. She let out a little squeal as her legs parted even wider to avoid my stream.

I aimed a little higher until my stream hit her hard log dangling out of her anus and knocked it free. It splashed in the bowl with a large plopping noise. But I wasn't done. Something inside me urged me to take this further. I tilted my penis up slightly higher and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My stream was landing right on her pussy. Up and down I coated her from her clit to the bottom of her lips.

She watched in silence. Her mouth dropped and she made no effort to stop it. There was a hint of a smile on her face, but it was really only a slight acknowledgment of one battle won by an underestimated opponent.

My stream died down and I shook the last few drops, which probably landed somewhere on her clothes but I paid it no mind as I tucked my penis away and zipped up.

I was expecting uncontrollable anger. Swearing, yelling, possibly even a violent reaction. But she had a wicked smirk on her face. "You little shit." She smiled and whispered, "Game on." That sent chills down my spine but also excited me.

I turned around to leave and let her finish her business and I was shocked to find the entire team of girls I had the meeting with were standing there staring at me. They saw the whole thing. Oh shit. This could be bad. I may have lost every ounce of progress I made in my career.

Slowly they parted as I started to walk out. They were silent but their faces soon gave them away. Several small smiles crept up their faces. A few mouthed the words, "Thank you." Another one whispered, "That was awesome." And she could barely hold back a giggle.

I couldn't believe it. I did probably the most despicable act of my life and it won the team over. The wicked witch was dead, and they were grateful.

They stared at me as if they were anticipating a speech. I thought it was only right to at least say a little something.

"I want to thank you all for the interesting first day. I think we're going to have a great time working together." I said.

"Anything we can do for you...just mention it." One of them said. "Anything..."

"Erika?" A thought popped in my head.

"Yes?" She replied timidly.

"I rather enjoyed your presentation today on conservation of paper resources. Do you think you could scale that up for a system-wide initiative and demonstrate the cost savings?"

"I'd be honored." She said softly.

"Excellent. I think that might come in handy for a future client meeting." I said and Erika looked thrilled to be acknowledged.

"Some of you may not know this, but starting now there is a new re-org going on. Those of you who would like to report to me instead of Courtney, just set up a meeting with me." I saw a few smiles as I gave them the news.

"Nicole?" I said, slightly surprised the CMO's secretary stayed to watch the encounter.

"Yes, Jason?" She replied with a smile.

"Book my flight with Miranda. I'll be taking that trip with her in a few weeks."

"Right away, sir." She replied.

"Excellent." I think I'm going to like this new position.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers
12