Shared Bride Ch. 04: A Creampie

Story Info
I lick Brad's cum out of Jen's cunt.
1.1k words
4.48
64.9k
57
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
924 Followers

Eventually Brad sat himself up on the headboard and Jen went and snuggled in to his chest.

They were still both naked and I couldn't help but notice Brad's softening cock resting on the inside of his upper thigh like a slab of meat. The lubricant of my girlfriends cunt juices glistened in the light.

"Would you like to join us babe?" Jen asked me as she lay there on her lovers chest. I got up, my inferior cock standing to attention as I made my way to the bed.

They both shuffled over and allowed me to lay next to Jen. "How did you enjoy that mate? Brad asked. "Was it everything you hoped for?"

Before I could answer Jen laughed and said. "Look at his little dick sticking up, I think he enjoyed it nearly as much as you." Brad laughed in response to this.

Hearing this was the ultimate humiliation for a new cuckold like myself. We had always played out the fantasy and Jen was always coy and shy when it came to insulting my penis, even though I usually encouraged her to. Which is why I was so surprised to hear her say it now.

I looked Jen in the eyes and she had a wry smile on her face. "Would you like me to take care if that thing for you?" She asked, biting her finger and looking down at my crotch.

"Um.. if you want to babe." I said, in a nervous reply.

"Well you know what to do if you want me to make you cum." She smiled and uncrossed her legs.

I knew she was hinting that I should lick her pussy, we had played out the fantasy so many times and it was something I'd dreamed of doing for a long time, but I was struggling to bring myself to do it, especially in front of Brad.

"His ultimate fantasy is to clean my creampie up with his tongue after I've been fucked." Jen said, turning to Brad. "Isn't it babe?"

"Um.. yes." I said, my hand was trembling and still I wasn't moving towards Jen's pussy.

"Well... what are you waiting for?" She said. "We've done our bit and put on a show for you, now it's your turn. Am I right Brad?"

"Absolutely." Brad replied assertively. "Go on dude, do as your girlfriend asks and lick my cum out of her."

Well I almost came right there and then at hearing this. Their collective assertiveness turned me on so much, like I was their sub and they were in control of me or something.

I slowly made my way down towards Jens pussy, kissing her amazing tits and flat tummy on the way, until I got to her pubic bone.

I stopped momentarily, yet immediately felt a hand on my head, encouraging me to continue. I slowly ran my tongue around Jen's upper thigh, towards her vagina.

The smell of sex was potent and I took a second to appreciate it. I noticed some juices were dripping down Jen's thigh and I put my tongue out to taste the wonderful saltiness of her sweat and his semen.

To the side of Jen I got a great close up view of Brad's flaccid penis as he lay close to her. His enormous member was pressing against her leg and I felt that they were both watching me.

I ran my hand up and touched Jen's clit as I rested my chin between her legs. Her cunt lips were swollen, her labia more prominent than ever. As I rubbed her clit and ran my finger between her moist slit I saw the first trickle of Brad's semen seep out. I stuck my tongue out to taste it and more followed.

Soon my head was buried in her beautiful messy twat as I sucked Brad's delicious cum out of her. I licked and probed away at her vagina for several minutes. Jen being Jen began to groan loudly again.

She pushed her gorgeous cunt into my face as I ate out her creampie. I began to stick my tongue up inside her slit as far as it would go, whist gently rubbing her clit.

Much to my delight, I had her cumming in no time and she writhed around in orgasm as I sucked on her juicy snatch. "Oh yes, lick my lovers cum out of me babe. Oh fuck YES!!" She moaned.

I licked and sucked every drop of juice I could from her, before I stopped to let her pulsating twat recover.

For a few seconds the three of is lay there before Jen sat up and smiled. "I have an idea!" She said.

With that she positioned myself and Brad opposite each other on the bed, top to toe. Jen had us so our legs were over each other and balls were touching.

She then lay across us and lifted our penises so they touched. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I knew Jen always enjoyed watching bisexual porn with two guys and a girl, so I went with it. Brad didn't protest either.

I looked up and saw Jen begin to rub our dicks together. Mine looked so small next to his monster, but I didn't care. I think she did it to bring the humiliation levels up a bit more.

Jen then lowered her head down and licked our helmets. She put Brad's cock in her mouth all the way down so the head of mine touched her cheek, then she wanked me against her face.

I held my breath and tried to last as long as I could, but it was hard, in more ways than one. Then I couldn't take it anymore and I began to shoot my load all over Jen's face and Brad's cock.

I came for what seemed like an age, as Jen licked my shaft and rubbed it against Brad's.

As my orgasm subsided I opened my eyes and watched Jen rub our very different cocks together, using my cum to lubricate Brad's cock.

Then Brad began to moan. Jen sucked him and took some of his cum in her mouth, allowing the rest of it to squirt onto my cock. She continued to jerk a dick in each hand until she had squeezed every last drop of cum out of us.

Then slowly licked our cocks clean, before climbing in between is for a post orgasmic cuddle.

"Well that was something else!" Brad said as we finished up. Jen and I had to agree with him.

The three of us got in under the covers and switched the light out. Jen turned towards me and kissed me passionately, allowing me to taste Brad's cum one last time. "I love you." She said, before turning back to her lover and snuggling in to him, leaving me to spoon her from behind.

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
924 Followers