Shared Bride Ch. 05: A Cuckold

Story Info
Jen taunts me and gives me Brad's sloppy seconds.
1.8k words
4.55
44.9k
55
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
930 Followers

I woke early with a banging head. Jen and Brad were both fast asleep and still snuggling as they had been when we went to sleep.

I went to the bathroom and procrastinated for a while, pondering on the previous nights events, before having my usual morning shit and shower.

As I stepped out of the shower I heard a noise from the bedroom. I could clearly hear the headboard banging and Jen groaning again, over the noise of the bathroom fan.

'Oh shit.' I thought to myself as I dried myself off. I was surprised they were at it again, as soon as they were awake.

I'd kind of thought it would be back to normal in the morning and that perhaps Brad would have gone. I had been looking forward to spending time alone with Jen and discussing the nights events.

I decided not to disturb them at first, so

I sat there on the closed toilet seat and listened to the sound of them fucking.

Naturally I got hard again, so I slowly jerked myself off whist looking at some pictures I'd taken the night before.

Eventually I realised that their morning romp wasn't ending anytime soon, so I re-entered the bedroom in just my towel.

Brad was holding Jen's legs in the air as he plowed his meat into her. I sat on my chair and made a coffee as I watched the action unfold.

Eventually the two of them climaxed simultaneously in front of my eyes, as I sipped my coffee and enjoyed the morning show.

Brad pulled his big member out of my girlfriend and hopped of the bed. "All yours." He said, looking over at me as he stepped into his jeans and pulled them up, tucking his meat inside his boxers as he did so. "I'm gonna go grab a shower in my room, I'll see you later on!"

"I'll text you this afternoon babe." Jen said, sitting up in bed. "Thanks for an unforgettable night."

"My pleasure." Said Brad. He shook my hand before going over to the bed where Jen lay and planting a big kiss on her mouth. "You're now officially a cuckold." He said, pointing at me, before confidently heading for the door.

"Fix me a coffee babe!?" Jen instructed me, whilst watching her lover walk out of the room with a look of total attraction on her face.

"Oh...my...god." She said as the door closed and we were finally alone. The smile on Jen's face stretched from ear to ear as she lay spread eagled on the bed, looking exhausted.

"You enjoyed yourself then!?" I inquired, obviously already knowing the answer.

"I'm speechless!" She said. pulling the bedsheet over herself. "I don't mean to sound hurtful to you babe, but that was the best night of my life." She said as I handed her a cup of coffee and perched myself on the bed beside her.

"Thanks!" I replied sarcastically, obviously a little hurt. Like i said previously, I'm not at all the jealous type, but that comment did hit a nerve, even if I did get of on the whole humiliation thing.

"I didn't mean it like that." Jen said. "You know I love you.. It's just, well you know..."

"Does it change anything with us then?" I asked, mainly for reassurance. "I mean.. Are you going to see him again?"

"It changes things in that I loved it and I loved seeing how much you enjoyed it. But it doesn't change the way I feel about you." She said, touching my leg affectionately. "Now come here and kiss me."

I threw my towel off, pulled back the bedsheets and climbed in beside Jen. She pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss as I climbed on top of her.

I felt her hand reach down and gently stroke my cock and balls. As I grew hard again she remarked on how much I seemed to enjoy myself.

"It was amazing, I have to admit." I said. Jen began to guide my cock towards the entrance to her soaked cunt hole.

"How does that feel?" She asked as I popped my cock inside her. Usually Jen's pussy is reasonably tight, but as my inferior penis began to penetrate her gaping hole I couldn't help but think of the expression 'Throwing a Hotdog down a hallway.'

"Um.. oh great." I said. I was sort of being truthful, it did feel good, just very loose and slippery, what with all the jizz up there.

"It's okay." Jen giggled, sensing I was lying." I can't feel a thing either."

"Why are you being a bitch?" I said, laughing casually as if not to sound offended.

"Because you love it." She giggled, locking her lips around mine and French kissing me.

"Okay." I said, a little surprised she was saying these things in the cold light of day.

"Tell me you don't love it and I'll stop." She said, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me deeper inside her.

I didn't say anything, I just rammed my cock inside her and tried to make her moan, which she did.

I asked her what her favourite part was and she told me that watching me sitting there in my towel drinking coffee and casually watching her get fucked was one of her favourite moments.

I had to agree, there was something more real about watching her enjoy Brad's large cock in the cold light of day.

The filthiness of fucking Jen's well used cunt while she stared deeply into my eyes and talked about our experiences was just indescribable.

"Did you like it when I rubbed your cocks together?" Jen asked, not taking her beautiful eyes off me as I fucked her.

"Oh yes." I replied, knowing that it was one of her fantasies to experiment with that kind of thing.

"Did you feel inferior to him?" She asked.

"I guess so." I replied nervously. A little surprised at the content of her degradation.

We had played out the fantasy many times of Jen taunting me about my cock, compared to her imaginary lovers. The fact that it had become reality hit me a bit, yet it still aroused me immensely.

"Tell me to stop taunting you and I will." Jen said, sensing that I was slightly uncomfortable with it.

"Don't stop." I said, looking lustfully into her eyes as I continued to mount her.

"Are you sure you want to to carry on telling you how much bigger Brad's cock is than yours?" She teased.

"Yes!" I replied, my cock was harder than ever.

"What that he made me cum like I've never cum before.. And that his cock is the biggest I've ever had!? You want to hear that?" She goaded.

"Yes." I replied, enjoying hearing her degrade me, whist trying desperately to hold onto the moment and not cum just yet.

"How about that I'm going to see him tonight, without you... and that I'm going to do anything he asks me to."

"What?" I said, a little surprised. Not surprised enough to stop fucking her though.

"Thats right." Jen said, locking her legs tightly around my waist. "I'm meeting him later and he's going to take me on a date. I want you to help me choose something appropriate for me to wear... If you don't mind, that is!?"

"Oh... I.." I paused for a second, to take this new information in. "A date?"

"You say no and I won't go babe, but don't you just love the thought of me getting fucked by a real manly guy like Brad while you're sitting back here jerking your little dick!?"

"Okay." I said. "Just as long as you come back to me afterwards."

"I'll come back to you and do anything you want as well." She said, still looking me deep in the eyes.

I slowed down my rhythm for a second. "Keep fucking me." She said, "Or I'll sit on your face and make you eat his cum out of me again."

"I dare you." I said, encouraging her to do just that. She then confidently shuffled out from underneath me and pushed me over onto my back, before climbing over me and locking her thighs around my head in a sixty-nine position.

I sucked away at her sopping wet pussy and even stuck my tongue in her arse crack as she rubbed herself over my face. What a beautifully unusual aroma and taste. Her cunt was potent with the smell of sweat and the taste of salty semen.

I gasped as I felt her lean over and take my dick in her mouth. I felt her take it right to the back of her throat. Every now and then she'd let up and say something profoundly obscene about the inferior size of my cock, or the fact that I was cleaning another mans semen from her cunt.

Soon I had her writhing around on my face in orgasm as I tongued her clit. "Yes..YES.. YES. Lick my dirty pussy you filthy little cuckold." She moaned.

I had never heard her use the word cuckold before and it was strangely exhilarating hearing it for the first time.

It wasn't long before I couldn't take any more and I shot my cum in Jen's slutty little mouth. She took it as well, continuing to keep my throbbing cock in her mouth until i was finished.

Jen released my head from her thigh grip and span round to face me. I immediately noticed her mouth was full of my cum. What she did next went to prove how much of a slut she'd become, seemingly overnight.

She lowered her head towards mine and preceded to kiss my closed mouth. I somewhat reluctantly reciprocated the kiss. Being that I'd ejaculated, it wasn't quite as sexy as it should have been, but nonetheless I couldn't believe how far we'd come in just a few hours.

I swallowed my own cum from Jen's sexy mouth before we both jumped in the shower to soap ourselves off.

"Sorry if I went over the top then babe, I was just caught up in the moment." Jen said probably realising that she'd said some things that may have hurt.

I won't go on this date if you don't want me to!"

"Don't be silly." I said, assuring her that I was okay with her language. "I loved hearing you say all those things... I was just a bit taken aback at how beautifully insulting you were."

We hugged as the warm water covered our bodies. "And the date?" She asked with almost puppy-dog eyes.

"Go on the date!" I said "It obviously means a lot to you."

"It really does babe." She said. "I may not see Brad again after tonight, he said he's heading off down the coast tomorrow."

"Just make sure you send me a few naughty pics." I said

"Absolutely." She said with a huge smile on her face. She grabbed my neck and pulled me in to kiss me. "Thank you... What will you do?"

"I'll just sit here and jerk my little dick." I chuckled.

"Ah bless." Jen said patronisingly looking down at my soft cock and stroking it. "Thats so sweet."

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
930 Followers