Shared Bride Ch. 07: A Wedding

Story Info
A wedding night to remember.
5.7k words
4.55
43.1k
69
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
921 Followers

One year later....

A year had past since the wonderful weekend Jen and I spent with Brad, which had changed our lives forever.

Not long after that weekend I had asked Jen to marry me.. Much to my delight she made me the happiest cuck in the world and said yes. Soon after, the wedding plans began.

I won't bore you with too many details of our lives prior to our wedding day, but sexually things were amazing.

Like I said our weekend with Brad changed a lot, but we hadn't seen him since. Jen and I often talked about him and I knew for a fact she still messaged him from time to time.

She told me he had gone back to Australia a little while after our weekend together, but the last she heard from him he had come back to Europe and was in Portugal staying with some friends.

Jen was clearly disappointed at the thought of not seeing Brad again, but the wedding plans and everyday life took up enough of her time for her not to get too hung up on it.

In the bedroom Jen and I talked about the crazy things we did that weekend and it had become a constant source of foreplay material for us to relive.

Back in our every day lives we hadn't really explored such sexual avenues again, which was a little disappointing, but also great in that we didn't need it to happen again, we loves each other and anything else was just a bonus.

In fantasy world, the whole cuckold thing was still big for us, we still played out fantasies as well as reliving moments from our weekend with Brad.

We both got off on the whole humiliation thing and she would go to great lengths to see that I was degraded thoroughly when we played.

I had come to love this, often I would totally submit to her and she'd dress me in her underwear, sometimes even full outfits with makeup and everything.

We experimented more with golden showers, her on me mostly, although she wasn't totally against it happening the other way round from time to time, which is always fun.

Jen had confessed to me that she loved the idea of taking more than one guy at a time. I told her that she kind of had before, to which she instantly shot me down. "I'm talking about two real men, not one real man and a pencil dicked cleaner." She chuckled.

We watched lots of porn together, usually cuckold, bukkake or gangbang videos. Jen particularly liked watching gangbangs.

I became obsessed with the thought of watching her get fucked by two or three guys and them cumming over her face. Jen seemed to love the idea too and we'd often play out the fantasy with vibrators and such.

On the lead up to the wedding I started to fantasise about our wedding night and the thought of having her cuckold me in her wedding dress.

I decided to take matters into my own hands. I hadn't told Jen of my fantasy and I really didn't want a vanilla wedding night. I was going to spend the rest of my life with this girl and I wanted to give her a night she'd never forget, to go with a day she'd never forget of course.

I decided to contact Brad. He and I hadn't exchanged numbers so I had to get details from Jen's phone when she wasn't looking.

I told him I would love to surprise Jen and have him attend our evening do, then perhaps he could join us for a drink in our hotel later.

He congratulated me and said he'd be delighted to attend. He said he bet Jen would look amazing in her wedding dress.

I told him that I'd like to see him fuck her in her wedding dress and that he would be the best wedding present she'd get.

We talked back and forth for a while leading up to the wedding, he agreed to keep it a surprise from Jen of course.

Brad and I spoke about sex a lot in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I told him that Jen and I used our memories of him when we were in bed together

He said he also thought about her many times when he'd masturbated, that he'd look at photos and videos of that weekend, or ones that shed sent him.

He said he'd shown his friends some of the photos and videos and that they were really jealous of how attractive she was and what a slut she'd been for him.

"The three of us are coming to England in July anyway. I was going to message Jen and see if she wanted to hook up." Brad wrote.

We arranged that Brad would be her surprise guest at our evening do. He was to rock up around 9:30 after the first dance and all the other evening guests. This way all of Jen's attention would be on him.

The day of the wedding came, I was a bag of nerves in the morning for obvious reasons.It all went smoothly though and turned out to be an truly wonderful day.

The whole wedding took place at a rather swanky hotel just outside London, in the countryside, close to the town where we lived. Jen had stayed over the night before with her bridesmaids and I had stayed at home.

When I first saw Jen walking down the aisle, I was a wreck. She looked absolutely amazing. The most beautiful sight I'd ever seen in my life.

Her long white dress was an absolute picture and she looked classy, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. She wore her hair up to show off her beautiful face and her makeup was perfect.

The meal was fantastic, lots of laughs at the speeches and my best man Johnny stole the show by taking the piss out of me for a good ten minutes.

Most of the day was spent drinking and chatting to people. Jen and I hadn't managed moment alone. At one point in the early evening I ran into Jen heading up to our hotel room to change her shoes. I walked with her and we finally got a moment to ourselves.

We kissed passionately as we stepped in the door to our honeymoon suite. I threw her on the four poster bed and told her I wanted a quickie. She told me I'd get plenty later and that we needed to be downstairs with the guests.

"No i need your pussy now." I said. Our relationship switched between who was sub and who was dom. Jen loved it when I occasionally took over the dominant role.

I wanted to be the first person to fuck my wife after we were married and with Brad arriving later I knew now was my only chance.

She smiled and parted her legs. "Go on then, but make it quick." She said. I stuck my head up her skirt and pulled her sexy panties to one side.

She was wearing some amazingly sexy bridal underwear, stockings with suspenders. 'Oh my god, Brad is going to love this.' I thought to myself.

Jen moaned as I flicked my tongue over her clit. I had her cumming in just a few short minutes, before I dove on top of her and fucked her.

It was quick and rampant. I was careful not to mess her makeup or hair up. I just pumped away at her delightful gash until I was ready to empty my seed inside her.

It felt sexy calling her my wife for the first time as I smashed her. Jen naturally talked dirty to me and told me she was my naughty wife. I told her that later she really would be my naughty wife.

She seemed to like that, even though she had no idea what I had in store for her. I soon shot my load inside her cunt to the wonderful thought of what was about to happen later on that evening.

I told her to clean her pussy up well after we fucked. That she needed to be very clean for our wedding night. "But you like it dirty and full of cum." She laughed. "You can clean it up later."

"Not tonight." I said smiling at her. "Tonight I have a surprise for you." I fastened my belt, straightened myself out

and walked out of the hotel room door, looking back at Jen as I did so.

I knew her mind would be going crazy at the thought of what I might have planned, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't have worked out what it was.

The next time I got to talk to Jen was during our first dance. I held her close and told her how much I loved her as we slow danced. Jen looked into my eyes and told me she loved me too.

I felt her move towards my ear and begin to whisper something. "Tell me what your surprise is!?" She said.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise." I teased.

"Okay... give me a clue." She said.

"I already did." I replied, smiling at her, making the most of a rare moment I had something over her. "I said you need a clean pussy."

"Okay... so it's sexual then?

"Maybe..maybe not." I teased.

Jen rolled her eyes at me, I loved the fact she was dying to know what her surprise was.

Most of the evening guests had arrived by this point and the party was in full swing. Then, my phone bizzed in my pocket and I realised the time.

I went out into the foyer to meet Brad. He was as tall and handsome as I remembered him. He looked smart as well, dressed for the occasion in his dark blue suit. Totally different to the surfer dude we first met.

He was a real gentleman too. He hugged and congratulated me and handed me a wedding gift.

He then introduced me to his two friends who were sitting at the hotel bar having a drink. "This is Seth and Felix." He said, walking me over to them. "We are travelling together, so they're going to have a few drinks here and then head into town.

It turned out they all had a room in a hotel a few miles away. Although I was pretty sure Brad wouldn't be using his bed there that night.

It turned out Seth knew the area well. He was brought up not far away, He was quite a good looking English guy with mid brown hair, clean shaven, average height, like myself.

Felix was a guy they'd met whilst travelling in Portugal. He was olive skinned, jet black hair and a neatly trimmed beard. It looked, judging by his big biceps, that he worked out a lot. He spoke very good English.

Both of them seemed nice guys. "I can't believe you're gonna let Brad bang your missus mate." Seth laughed.

"Neither can I." I joked back, and we all had a chuckle. Brad bought us all a shot of tequila each and then suggested I took him to see Jen.

"I'm psyched about seeing Jen again." He said. "I bet she looks hot in her dress."

"Oh mate, wait till you see her." I said. "She looks incredible."

We agreed that Brad was to be as discrete as possible, if anyone asked who he was, we told the truth, that we became friends on holiday and stayed in touch ever since. Leaving out the part about his sexual liaisons with Jen of course.

Brad was happy to go and meet Jen, perhaps have a chat and dance with her and then go back to his friends until such a time where we required him, which was basically when we were going to bed.

I was anxious with nerves as we approached the big room where the wedding party was. I clocked Jen talking to someone at the back of the room. "I'll go and take her off for a dance, then you can come and surprise her." I said. Brad smiled and gave me a fist pump and I headed of to see Jen.

"May I have this next dance?" I asked her.

"You may." She said, breaking apart from her friends and taking my hand to the dance floor.

I held her close again and we began to dance. I made sure she was facing away from Brad, then I nodded to him across the room to tell him to approach.

"Do you want your surprise now?" I asked her.

"Huh? Jen replied, looking confused. I thought it was a sexual present?"

"It is very much a sexual present, but I think you should have it now." I smiled. Just then Brad came up behind Jen and put his hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" He said.

Jen froze for a second, I could see a smile on her mouth and I think she probably realised who it was before she turned around.

"Oh my god!!" She said looking up at Brad, then back to me. "What the.....?"

"Surprise." I said, watching her give Brad a big hug.

"Wow, I'm speechless.." Jen said, struggling to contain her emotions.

"Well Dan told me you looked amazing and he wasn't kidding." Said Brad

The three of us went out to a quiet part of an outdoor veranda so we could talk. Brad and I told Jen everything and she was absolutely delighted to see him.

"I asked Brad to join us in our room later babe... I hope thats okay." I told her.

"Oh my god... It's more than okay babe... It's fucking amazing." She said. "Look at this guy, he's the best wedding gift a woman could get." She giggled.

"Thanks." said Brad, a little embarrassed. "Dan's been telling me how much he wants to watch me fuck you in your wedding dress.

Jen turned to me and gave me a big hug. "You are the most amazing guy I could have wished to marry. I love you so much. Thank you.." She said.

"You're welcome." I replied.

"Now go back inside and give Brad and I a minute to catch up." She winked at me.

I returned to my friends and family inside and ended up having a good few drinks. Jen returned shortly after. I told Brad to help himself to the buffet as he'd need the energy for later.

Another hour or more had passed. Jen was still wandering round chatting to guests. But by this time most people had dispersed. Then around 11:30 I noticed Jen had disappeared as well.

I walked out into the fouer, towards the hotel bar and saw Jen sitting in the corner on one of the sofas, She was happily perched in between Brad and Felix, with Seth sat adjacent to them. The were all giggling away to themselves.

"Babe." Jen shouted as I approached. I could tell she was quite a bit more drunk than she's been the last time I saw her. "Is it okay if Brad's friends join us tonight as well?"

I smiled, as if to seem as casual as I could. "Yeah., the more the merrier." I said, half of me hoping she wasn't serious, the other half thinking how great it would be to watch her get gangbanged.

I sat down next to Seth and took a long sip of the whiskey I was holding. The four of us chatted for a few minutes, mostly about sex. "Seth seemed the most inquisitive.

"How did you come to realise you liked watching your girl fuck another man?" He asked.

"Oh god, I don't know." I replied, not really knowing how to answer the question. "I've fantasised about it for years... Then we met Brad and made the fantasy become reality."

"You're a lucky guy." Added Felix. "She is a very beautiful woman."

Jen put her hands on Felix's leg. "Well aren't you a cutie." She said, beginning to flirt with him. I could tell Jen was attracted to Felix, he was just her type, with his dark features and foreign accent.

"Let's go back and say goodbye to everyone Dan." Jen said to me. "Then we can go and have some real fun.

As Jen and I headed back into the main room I stopped her and pulled her to one side. "Were you serious about Brad's friends joining us?" I asked her.

"What if I was?" She smirked.

"Well... um." I stuttered. "Are you?" I asked again.

"It was your surprise babe." She replied, touching me gently on the arm. "And they're both pretty hot, especially the Portuguese guy.

"Well.. Brad was your surprise, not the others." I replied, matter of factly.

"Yes.. but just think about how hot it would be to watch them all have me!" She smiled. "I'm pretty sure Brad brought them here for a reason, not just to sit and wait for us to have all the fun."

She had a point. "Well okay then.. if thats what you really want." I said.

"Tell me you don't want it too." She replied. "It's your night as well as mine, so if you're not comfortable with it just say."

Jen taking two or three guys was something we both had fantasised about several times. She told me that this was an opportunity we may never get again, three guys she was attracted to, all ready and waiting.

Jen and I had talked about starting a family soon after we were married and she told me that moments like this wouldn't present themselves very often when we had kids. She was probably right, so I decided to stop being a pussy and go for it.

"Hmm." I replied, thinking it over. "Fuck it... I'm game if you are.!?"

Jen flung her arms around me. "Thank you." She said. "You really are the best husband in the world. I'll make sure you have the night of your life. ."

"Well if you're having fun then I sure as hell will be too... Just watching you will be enough for me." I said.

Jen and I bid farewell to the remaining guests and rejoined Brad and the boys back in the bar.

"Okay. Give me ten minutes... I'm popping up to the room to freshen up! You boys can sit here and decide who gets to fuck me first." She said, smiling and walking off towards the lifts, leaving us all sitting there speechless.

"Is she for real?" Seth asked.

"Absolutely." I replied. I hope you're ready."

"I'm always ready." Seth replied, beaming and leaning over to give Felix a high five.

Brad chuckled. "Looks like it's a party then."

We left in ten minutes or so and made our way upstairs in the lift. I was pretty drunk so the edge was taken off my usual nerves and I felt quite excited.

"So who's going first?" Seth asked excitedly as we walked down the corridor towards our room.

I nodded to Brad. "This man is Jen's gift, he should go first." I said, the others seemed happy with that.

I opened the door to our room to see Jen standing by the bed with a glass of champagne in her hand. I held the door open and let the guys in. Brad walked straight up to her and took the glass from her hand, placing it on the side. "Well hello again." Jen said, looking into his eyes. She put her hand on his neck and leaned in to kiss him.

I needed a whiskey so I immediately walked towards the mini bar.. Our honeymoon suite was very spacious. Felix took a seat on the sofa which was facing the bed. Seth sat next to him.

I handed them both a drink and told them to enjoy the show. The was another chair in the corner by the window which I sat myself in.

We all watched as Brad picked Jen up in his big arms and laid her down on the bed. He ran his hand us the inside of her leg. I was in awe as I saw Jen's hand, the one with her new wedding ring on it, slowly rub the outside of Brads now bulging crotch.

I looked adjacent to me and noticed that Felix had wasted no time in making himself at home. He had pulled his cock out of his pants and was openly stroking it. I felt a tinge of envy because Felix, like Brad was very well endowed.

Jen wasted no time either, she soon had Brads cock out and eagerly wrapped her hand around it. Then she span round and laid him on his back.

My cock was rock hard as I watched Jen take Brad's cock in her mouth. Her dress still intact, minus the veil. She put her bum in the air and moved her dress so the guys got a view of her sexy underwear.

Seth got up and looked over at me. "Do you mind?" He said, pointing towards the bed.

"Be my guest." I replied nervously.

Seth walked over and stood next to the bed. He put his hand on the back of Jen's leg, she moaned as he slowly ran it up the inside of her dress until it disappeared from sight.

Jen continued to suck Brad's dick. I could tell that she was pulling out all the stops with this blowjob. She was sucking him like she hadn't seen him in a year, which of course she hadn't.

I noticed Felix's dick was now rock hard and he was stroking it faster. Seth meanwhile was still fully clothed.

"Okay I want this thing inside me...now." Said Jen taking Brad's cock out of her mouth and looking up at him. "From behind please." She instructed, hopping up on to all fours and indicating for Brad to get behind her. She stepped out of her knickers and tossed them in my direction.

I picked the sext white panties up and took a deep sniff, the gusset was wet through and they smelt amazing.

Brad did as Jen requested and positioned himself behind her, with his beautifully gargantuan penis, now fully erect and poking at the entrance to Jen's vagina.

Seth was still standing beside the bed with his mouth open, like a kid in a sweet shop.

"You.. get your cock out!" Jen told him in no uncertain terms. Seth didn't need asking twice and yanked down his trousers and pants immediately. His semi erect cock sprang up and right into Jens hand.

His cock wasn't as big as the others, but it still made mine look small. Jen stroked it for a second, but immediately let go as soon as Brad eased his cock into her hole. "Oh fuck!" she moaned.

DandJ69
DandJ69
921 Followers
12