Shared Bride Ch. 07: A Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix then jumped up and pulled his trousers and pants down, he pulled off his top until he was naked and hopped up onto the headboard where Jen's head was.

"Oh hello gorgeous." Jen said as he sat himself up in front of her, his cock just inches from her face. "Wow." She smiled looking down at his big, hard cock. "Impressive."

Jen slowly licked the tip of Felix's cock, wrapping her hand around it and stroking it. Brad was slowly pushing his cock in and out of her cunt. I had a great view of this. Seth stood at the side of the bed and played with his cock.

Felix seemed to be enjoying Jen sucking his cock so much, he was lying with his head back and his eyes closed, groaning almost as much as Jen.

Then I saw Jen look at me, one hand down my pants and her knickers in the other. "Put them on." She said, turning back to concentrate on Felix's Cock.

Brad's rhythm was increasing and I saw Jen struggling to suck Felix as she enjoyed the feeling of the huge cock in her cunt.

I noticed her reaching her hand out to help Seth every now and then, but it looked like Brad's cock was giving her so much pleasure that the others were getting somewhat neglected.

I saw that she was on the verge of cumming when she turned to face me for a second time. "I'm not going to tell you twice, get those fucking panties on!" Jen instructed me. Then she went into a state of orgasm.

I did as I was told and slipped out of my clothes until I was only wearing Jen's sexy white panties.

Jen began to cum loudly as Brad fucked her harder and harder. She held Felix's cock in her hand and put her head on the bed next to him, her hair covering his manhood as she climaxed.

"OH MY GOD!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" She was really screaming the place down. She came for ages too, I was wondering if she was ever going to stop, god how she loved that cock of Brad's filling her up.

Just then Brad announced he was going to cum. He grabbed hold of Jen's hips and rammed his cock into her, grunting as he did so. "Oh fuck yes." He said as he emptied his balls inside my wife.

Brad allowed Jen to recover and pulled his cock out of her. "Your turn bud." He said to Seth and he climbed off the bed.

I could see a trickle of cum ooze out of Jen's cunt and onto the bed as he dismounted her.

"Nice." Seth said as he took Brad's place. I saw him position his cock at the entrance of Jen's cummy vagina. I knew just how it felt to have Brad's sloppy seconds and I was extremely envious of Seth at that moment.

Brad sat himself down on the sofa. "Sexy." He said sarcastically, looking at me in Jen's panties. I was in awe of him as he sat there, his softening dick flopped between his open legs.

By this time Seth had began to fuck Jen. I could see his wet cock sliding freely into her stretched hole. Jen had her mouth full of Felix's cock by now. I could tell straight away that it was much easier to suck him off with Seth behind her than Brad.

It didn't take Seth very long at all to climax and with in a few short minutes he was shooting a second load of the night into Jen's cunt.

Seth climbed off the bed and collapsed down on the sofa next to brad. They gave each other a high five before deciding to go for a cigarette on the balcony.

I watched for a few seconds as Jen was alone on the bed with Felix. She was expertly sucking him off, her tongue circling round his bell end as she pumped his foreskin up and down.

Her bum was still up in the air, but surely only for my benefit now, because the other two were outside. I could see the moistness of her creampie oozing down the back of her leg.

Then Jen turned to me and made a come hither motion with her fingers. "Clean me up so I can fuck Felix." She instructed.

I leapt to it and clambered upon the bed like an excited puppy. Jen was still on all fours so I buried my head in her snatch from behind.

I licked up the trickles of semen from her thigh and traced it up to her sticky, juicy cunt hole.

Her pussy was swollen, like I hadn't seen it since the last time she was with Brad. her cunt lips were prominently pink, although covered in white goo.

She pushed her creampie into my face andI stuck my tongue in as far as it would. go. Jen moaned as I cleaned her, and soon her body was shaking to another orgasm.

The taste of cum and smell of sex was truly something else. and I lapped away at her pussy like I couldn't get enough. Jen's panties were rubbing and chaffing me, but it all added to the experience.

Just then I heard the balcony door open. "Sexy!" I heard one of the guys say and I felt a firm slap across my arse cheeks as I continued to nuzzle into Jens cunt.

Jen was screaming in orgasm by now and shoving her twat into my face as I ate her. "Fucking clean me up you little pervert." She said, humiliating me in front of the guys.

I heard giggles coming from the sofa where Brad and Seth were sitting, followed by another, much harder slap on my arse. My cock was rock hard at this. I couldn't tell which one of the guys that firm hand came from, but it was welcomed.

Eventually Jen fell into a heap in front of Felix again. After she recovered she shuffled forward and lowered her pussy towards his big, hard cock.

Jen ushered me towards her. She grabbed my cheek firmly and pulled me in to kiss her. "You did good." She said, pushing my face away firmly with her hand.

I sat back down for a second, my face was a sticky mess and I felt the sex dripping down my chin as I sat there, utterly humiliated, but hard as ever.

The three of us watched Jen slowly lower herself over Felix's cock until her cunt fully engulfed it. Then she began to ride him. Brad and Seth let her enjoy Felix for a few minutes, before I heard Seth say. "One of us needs to take her arse!"

"Be my guest." Said Brad. "It's amazingly tight and I'll ruin it later." He laughed.

Seth grabbed some lube from the side and started rubbing it into his cock. He hopped up on the bed and placed is well lubricated penis at the entrance to Jen's arse hole.

She momentarily stopped bobbing up and down on Felix to allow Seth to enter her. Jen yelled louder than ever as Seth put his meat into her arse. To be honest he didn't ease it in slowly either, and I think she was a little shocked.

"Fucking hell." Jen shouted. "You bastard." Seth didn't seem to take any notice and he started fucking her arse at a steady pace.

This sent Jen over the edge, it was the first time she'd had a cock in her pussy and one in her arse at the same time.

She couldn't control it, she just had to lay there, squashed between two guys. The bigger cock deep in her cunt, while the other one pounded her arse.

Now Jen is a screamer at the best of times, but nothing compared to how she yelled at that moment. I think it was a cross between enjoyment and pain, because Seth didn't let up on her arse.

"OH, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!" She screamed. At one point I was concerned, but then I realised she was enjoying herself, when she said. " Fuck me Fuck me, Fuck my fucking arse, you bastard."

Jen is not a foul mouthed girl at all, she doesn't swear much in every day life, so to hear her like that was shockingly beautiful.

Brad stood up and decided to give her a third cock, the biggest one of all. He managed to balance on the rocking bed and stand over Felix so Jen could suck his cock.

I think we all knew that it wasn't sustainable for her to have a cock in each orifice for long. But for those few moments when she did, it was a joy to watch. I did find myself thinking that I'd like to be one of them.

It wasn't long at all before Seth announced he was going to shoot his second load of the night, this time into Jens arse.

"Oh yes, cum in my arse." Jen encouraged him and his pace increased , albeit momentarily, as he came in my wife's bum hole.

No sooner had Seth popped his cock out of Jen's arse, when Jen turned to look at me. "You know what to do." She said.

Again I jumped up on the bed and this time began to attend to her well fucked arse hole.

I was more nervous this time, because Felix still had his cock buried in her cunt and Jen had began to use her new freedom from Seth dismounting her, to fuck Felix properly again.

I put my head in between her arse cheeks and began licking, being careful not to flick my tongue over Felix's cock, which was only inches from my mouth.

I tasted Seth's cum inside Jens bum. It began seeping out the more she moved and I was struggling to keep up with her rhythm.

As my tongue was exploring Jen's arse I heard Seth say. "How does my cum taste?" And laugh to himself.

As I was licking away, Felix began to cum inside Jen's pussy. I had to pull back off her and let her ride him. She really fucked him hard as he came deep in her belly.

Felix jumped off the bed and joined his friend, while I sucked and licked his juices from my wife's train wreck of a vagina.

Eventually Felix and Seth decided to go on the balcony again, to smoke a joint. "Babe, will you go with them and leave Brad and I alone for a bit?" Jen asked. "There's a good boy." She said patronisingly.

Felix, Seth and myself sat on the balcony and smoked a joint. We could see clearly through the big glass window Jen and Brad enjoying their moment alone.

Luckily it was a warm summer evening and we weren't overlooked, because I was sat in a pair of Jen's wedding knickers and the other two were both naked.

I turned to look at my beautiful wife, lying on the bed of our honeymoon suite, looking into the eyes of her big dicked Australian stud. The cum from the two guys next to me was still trickling down my chin.

We had done so many dirty things already that night, yet I couldn't help but think there was more to come...

12