Shared Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam brings a friend to the party. Ch3 of 'A Dark Closet'.
4.3k words
4.77
37.8k
101

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,185 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

Fucking asshole thought she was some kind of fucktoy, telling her not to wear panties. Yeah, right.

Sarah had managed to slink out of that restaurant and avoid Sam for the next month. She kept on the pill; she was one of those lucky girls who stopped having a period while on the pill. Who didn't love that?

She even (mostly) stopped thinking about him. Classes were going great, this summer was perfect, and there was this guy in her chemistry course who was funny and smart.

She was ready to file the whole experience away as temporary insanity when her friends invited her to this party.

Sarah had been turning down parties. Most of her friends weren't taking classes, so they did whatever they wanted. A few had jobs but they still had more free time than she did.

"Come on, Sarah! We love you, girl, but you're turning into a hermit. One night won't hurt. Please?" Liz blinked puppy eyes at her.

Sarah sighed. "I guess a Saturday is fine."

"Woo!" Mindy cheered. She was rummaging through Sarah's clothes, shaking her head at most of the offerings. Then she excitedly pulled out a slip of cloth. "Ooh, wear this! I didn't know you had stuff like this!"

'This' was a tiny dress that made her look like a whore, but she loved how it fit. Black, almost sheer lace with an open back meant she couldn't wear a bra, and the thin, tight material meant panties would be too obvious.

Sarah blushed. "I've never actually worn that anywhere. Are you sure?"

"Yes! It'll be fine--it's just us girls and our boyfriends and a few other friends. Live a little!" Mindy shook the frail strips of cloth wildly.

Liz nodded. "Especially if you're going to stick your head back in your books after this. You gotta wear it at least once. Maybe you'll finally get laid. What's it been, like half a year?"

Sarah hadn't told anyone about Sam. How could she explain something she didn't understand herself? She pushed him out of her mind.

It would be fine. The party was at one of their nearby parents' homes and sounded small enough.

She went. She put on the dress that barely covered her breasts and hugged her body down to mid-thigh, just enough to highlight her ass. After a small hesitation, she decided not to wear any sort of underwear; G-strings were just not comfortable. If she leaned over, everyone would see her naked rear. So, no leaning then.

As the night got darker, more and more people showed up. Most of them she knew or at least recognized, and her dress fit in with the almost-lingerie theme.

It was a large house with two floors, though they were supposed to keep the second floor clean, please--hopeful words from the parents before they left. Someone (who was she kidding, it had probably been Mindy) spiked the drinks.

She had to admit the party was a good idea. It had been too long since she had this much fun. The dancing, the games, the gossip. She really had been turning into a hermit.

And the boys who got a little handsy, well, it was kind of a thrill. None of them did more than an "accidental" brush against her boobs or a quick ass grab. She did her own share of "unintentional" rubbing against a few hard cocks.

When she bumped into a table and turned too quickly, making her head spin, she decided she needed a break. Too much of that spiked slushy, probably.

Sarah stumbled up the stairs into an empty hall where the music faded to soft bass, then she leaned against the wall, closing her eyes.

She just needed a minute. 'Just us girls'--thanks, Mindy. Eh, she should have known better and it was fun, so--

"Hello, Sarah," a voice purred in her ear.

She almost screamed.

But that voice, that scent. Heat rushed to her core, and her eyes flew open.

Sam leered over her, a hand pressed against the wall, his body almost touching hers.

She couldn't move. A month of suppressed desire shot lightning through her body, and she wanted him, needed him. Her heart jumped, her breath quickened, her toes curled into her little kitten heels, and it was all she could do to form even a few words.

"What are you doing here?" Please fuck me, she almost said, the alcohol flushing her body making her words come out in a breathless rush.

Sam raised a brow. "You're not the only girl who loves what I do to them." He gently brushed her hair as she stood there, mesmerized. "But you are the only one who came looking for me."

Her face flushed, both at the implication that he'd raped other girls, and that she was the sluttiest of them.

Sam's hand slid down her waist, rubbing at the thin, lacy fabric. "I like this. Wear it again next time."

This outfit wasn't doing her any favors. Her eyes widened as her half-drunk brain remembered what he'd said a month ago.

"Stop touching me. Get your hand off of me--" she said, trying not to let him find out that--

He cupped her mound and chuckled. "You don't think it's obvious you're not wearing anything beneath this delicious dress?" His fingers gently explored her swollen flesh. "And you're already wet. Mm. Miss me?" He smirked.

She was pinned to the wall by her own lust, and he'd hardly needed to do anything. Her heart raced, her chest heaved.

She shook her head, the motion a little dizzying. "Stop, please. I'm done with you, I don't want--"

Sam slipped a finger inside her and leaned into her ear. "We both know what you want."

Her hips bucked involuntarily, her eyes fluttering closed as her slick heat welcomed him back. Not again, a too-tiny voice in her head whimpered. She gasped.

He stroked her slowly, played her like an instrument with his fingers, the soft thrum of pleasure in the back of her mind growing into a crescendo.

Sarah whimpered, her breath coming in starts and stops until he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue coaxing a different tune but in perfect harmony with his thumb strumming her clit, his two fingers curved and pressed into her wet sheath.

She grabbed at him blindly, not sure what she was doing, not thinking about what she was doing. His free hand pinned her left arm above her head while she held on to his waist.

"Come for me, Sarah. Come, you beautiful girl," he murmured.

His voice weaved through her spine, elevating the tense heat that his fingers were furiously stroking into her. Her hips spasmed against his fingers, thrusting against his flattened palm for more pressure, heat and need building in her core until that first wave of pleasure broke.

Her pussy clamped. She shattered.

His lips caught the scream erupting from her throat, reformed it into a stretched-out whimpering moan, a lament to ecstasy. She milked his fingers, pulsed and squeezed wave after wave of bliss.

Her legs quivered and became weak. He caught her, leaning in close to press his hard cock against her stomach through their clothes.

"That's my good girl," he chuckled.

She was too dazed to reply. Her head fell back against the wall and she closed her eyes, savoring the sensations that only he could wake in her. Because he could do anything he wanted to her; there was no safety net, no way to stop him, and that hint of danger made her body hum.

When she relaxed a bit, his hands left and cloth settled around her eyes. He tilted her head and kissed her as he secured the blindfold.

She tensed, jerked her head away. "What kind of sick game are you playing now?" She was afraid of how much she wanted to find out.

His firm hands on her shoulders pulled her away from the wall.

"Walk," came the silky command. His touch disappeared.

She took a step on the impetus of his voice alone, then stopped and reached up to rip the cloth away. "Why do you think-"

"Do what you're told," he ordered from behind her, grabbing her arms and forcing them behind her. More cloth tied her wrists together, then his hand wrapped around the back of her neck.

Sarah's heart pounded. From fear, of course. "I could scream," she said.

His hand tightened and she inhaled sharply. "But you won't," he purred into her ear. "So walk, Sarah."

She stood there only a few seconds before her legs obeyed, stumbling along with the guidance of his hand. She felt like a puppet or a robot, and she did want to scream but the sound was locked away inside her and she couldn't find the key.

Her knees bumped into something soft and she almost pitched forward. His hands shifted to her waist and lifted her, the scream almost managing to escape before she landed on soft cloth and a cushioned surface. A bed.

He was going to rape her on a bed.

Her pussy flooded with heat and need while a dark corner of her mind asked if it was even rape anymore. The scream resurfaced and she swallowed it.

Sam untied her hands. "Get on your knees."

She laid there for a moment, contemplating fighting and finding that she didn't want to. She wanted... The image of his cock buried inside her while she was still blindfolded flashed across her mind. Heat spread over her body, her pussy in pleasure, her face in shame. She should run.

Sarah slowly rose to sit on her knees, her quivering legs clamped together.

His weight settled on the bed behind her. Her heart jumped, her body tense. His fingers trailed down her spine from her neck, then flattened on her back and pushed her gently down while he held her hips in the air.

She was probably dripping, and at this angle, he'd be able to see just how much her pussy begged for him.

The sound of a zipper sent lightning skittering down her spine. That scream rose up in the back of her throat. She should be yelling for help, tearing off her blindfold, leaping off the bed, running for her life.

Instead, she got onto her hands and arched her back, spread her legs, and waited, panting.

Callused hands slid her dress up, grabbed her hips, then his cock slid all the way into her so easily. It felt different, but how good it felt was far more important.

"Oh fuck, Sam," she gasped. She could feel the pleasure like a gentle wave in her brain, need pouring out of her breath, the air itself electric on her skin. She shoved her ass back to feel more of Sam's--

"Wrong," a deep voice groaned into her ear.

That wasn't Sam's voice. She froze and her pussy clenched all the harder from the shock and fear.

Her body didn't care whose cock was stuffed inside it. She was too far gone for that.

The hands on her hips tightened to hold her in place, but pleasure was already washing away any thoughts of escape or protest, her orgasm squeezing the strange cock. It had an interesting curve that stroked a sensitive spot deep in her tunnel as he started fucking her while she throbbed around him, gasping and moaning.

"Shit, Sam, she just came on my cock," the unknown male laughed.

Whoever he was, her pussy greedily clung onto his slowly thrusting shaft, twitching away happily and sending constant little shockwaves of pleasure through her system.

Sarah panted and fell limp on the sheets, her entire body twitching as the cock kept stabbing into her.

"She likes being used. Don't you, Sarah?" The blindfold finally lifted away. Sam grabbed her chin and grinned down at her.

She closed her eyes, her body rocking with the cock slamming into her. "You make me sick. Fucking... rapist assholes. Just because... I come... doesn't mean anything." They were her words, but she wasn't sure they were her feelings anymore.

Sam's grip tightened, and his friend laughed. "I thought you said she was practically in love with your cock. Unh, fuck, she feels good though."

The shaft thrusting into her didn't stop. Her hips were gently grinding back. They weren't going to let her go no matter what she said. And it still felt too good. She still needed more. A whimper escaped her.

Sam shook his head a little. "Ah, Sarah, when is your mouth going to catch up with your body?"

He seemed to consider her silent glare, then shrugged. "This is Paul, remember him? We don't usually share, but our girls aren't usually as eager as you."

"You guys... are fucked up." She swallowed, wondering at her twinge of... what? Pride? That they thought she could handle both of them? That was fucked up.

"Up," Sam snapped, nudging at her chin.

She glared at him for a good two seconds before the cock in her pussy hit the perfect spot and her eyes rolled into the back of her head with a gasp.

"Shiiit she's tight. You like that, bitch? You like how I'm fucking your tight cunt?"

She groaned. She could feel his cock dragging in and out of her, hitting that spot every time. Her pussy clamped down and didn't want to let go of this delectable tool. She'd already come twice, and hard both times, but this still. Felt. So. Good.

"Stop a sec for me, Paul," said Sam.

She whimpered. "No..." Her fuzzy brain only cared that the cock had stopped moving.

"Up," Sam said.

She snarled and struggled to her hands. It was obvious what he wanted, his hard cock waving in her face, weeping with precum.

She glared at him, clamped her lips shut.

"Suck."

"Fuck you," she snarled through clenched teeth.

"Suck, and he will," he said reasonably, stroking himself while he waited.

Paul was already grinding into her again, small little thrusts like he couldn't hold back. She started fucking herself on him.

The cock pulled out nearly all the way, just the head stretching her lips, and he held her still. She whined in frustration.

"You really picked a good one this time," Paul said, laughing. He kneaded her ass, his thumbs brushing near her puckered hole. "You take her ass yet?"

Sarah went still, her eyes wide with real fear. "No. No no no. I've never done that. Please don't, you'll hurt me. Please."

Sam stroked her face. "Take my cock, Sarah, and I won't," he promised.

Her lips clamped on his cock. The shaft in her pussy shoved back in. That beautiful combination made her moan and twist, impaled on both ends, making her body sing in a way she'd never felt before.

Sam still tasted wonderful. She'd forgotten that. He took over pretty quickly, gliding his cock over her tongue in rhythm with the shaft in her pussy.

"Ahh, that's it. You look good like this, Sarah," he chuckled.

She could hardly concentrate on sucking while the slick walls of her pussy were being massaged so wonderfully. The feeling of two cocks enjoying her body was another level of ecstasy.

Every hard thrust of Paul's hips shoved her into Sam's cock, that bulbous head bumping into her throat, threatening to choke her. That threat shot heat into her tight, slick tunnel.

Paul reached for her clit. She twitched and whimpered, making both of them laugh. She was so far beyond caring. Her body writhed on both ends, moaning as the hot waves of euphoria broke, pouring pleasure to curl her toes and fist her fingers into the sheets.

Paul buried himself deep inside her convulsing flesh and went still. "Fuck, she's coming again. Fuck me."

Her legs shook, her arms barely holding herself up. She could only give the cock in her mouth some weak licks, her entire body becoming limp with pleasure.

Sarah barely noticed Paul's cock sliding out of her and the bed shifting, then some sounds like a bottle cap popping and something squishing. Lube, maybe? She hardly needed it, but ok.

He slid easily back into her. Cool liquid touched her backside, was rubbed into her asshole. Her mind slowly processed what that meant.

Fear and panic raced through her spine.

Sarah tried to shake her head, her eyes wide, and little whining grunts coming from her throat as she tried to protest around the cock in her mouth.

"Quit squirming, I'll break you in easy," Paul said, holding her hips in place. He probed her ass with a finger and slowly wiggled in.

Slightly uncomfortable but it must have been well-lubed. Still, she didn't want to be ass-fucked. Her teeth grazed Sam's cock.

"Don't bite me. I said I won't fuck you in the ass. Paul doesn't have to be nice about this," Sam threatened while he calmly thrust in her mouth.

She glared at him as another finger jammed into her ass. Paul started a gentle thrust in her wet pussy, massaging pleasure into both holes.

The third finger made her whimper. He gave it a few seconds and seemed to get impatient, pulling out of her completely.

Sarah tensed, her breathing erratic. She gave Sam a pleading look, only to be met by his overbearing smirk. A few moments later, Paul's cock lined up with her puckered hole. He pushed. It felt way bigger than his fingers.

"Mmmnn!" She tried to scream around the cock in her mouth. Sam laughed and held her head, fucking her face while she struggled.

"Relax. Don't fight it and it won't hurt as much," he crooned. Fucking bastard.

Paul's firm grip on her hips made sure she stayed still for his slow invasion. Her hands were useless, unable to force either of them away. Sam wrapped a hand around her throat.

The cock popped in. She screamed, the sound mostly cut off by Sam's cock and squeezing hand. Her body reacted to the invasion by tensing, the muscles in her ass and pussy clamping down like a vise.

"Fuck, woman, relax," Paul groaned.

Tears fell from her eyes as the cock in her ass kept up its slow plunge, retreating an inch before taking another dive.

Sarah whimpered in pain. It burned. She wanted to tell him to stop, to slow down, to use more lube. All she could do was take it, inch after torturous inch.

"Oh fuck yeah," Paul panted. "Nothing like virgin ass. Don't worry, ungh, it'll stop hurting soon, sweetheart."

He seemed to thrust forever. She tried to relax but kept tensing at every movement.

Paul finally bottomed out and held himself there, flexing his long cock deep in her bowels. It was feeling a little better. Still painful and she felt so stretched, too full.

Sam gently brushed away her tears and pulled out of her mouth.

"Please take it out, it hurts, please, please. Nnnh," she whimpered.

They ignored her. Paul leaned into her and grabbed a breast while he held her hips flush against himself. Any motion caused his cock to shift and a small stab of pain deep inside.

"Please... Ah!"

He thrust once, tentatively, and just a few inches. She didn't even notice him kneading her breast, squeezing harder than she preferred.

"No no, it hurts!"

"You'll get used to it," Paul grunted, his voice a low growl.

Meanwhile, Sam had stripped and laid down on the bed. "Bring her over here. Unless you still want her pussy?"

"Fuck. Nah, I don't think I'll last long in her ass," Paul groaned before he pulled out.

Sarah collapsed, only his hands holding her up. She didn't understand what they were talking about, was just glad her bowels weren't being torn apart anymore.

"Thank you..." she mumbled.

Paul laughed as he tossed her next to Sam. "Oh no, I'm not done with you, sweetheart."

She still didn't understand when Sam pulled her down on top of him, making her impale herself on his cock. Her pussy clamped his thick shaft instinctively, and she shuddered with pleasure.

This, this was what she wanted, needed.

Sam nudged her legs so that her knees straddled him, then thrust delightfully a few times until her body relaxed on top of his. She rested her head on his shoulder, her breasts rubbing against naked, hard muscles, and sighed.

"She's ready," Sam said.

Ready for what? Sarah lifted her head.

Sam grabbed her hair and brought her mouth to his while his other hand held her snug against his body. She wished they'd taken off her dress so could really feel those muscles against her skin.

Sarah barely noticed the bed move. Sam's cock always fit so perfectly, his tongue stoking the fire in her core, and now she had his firm muscles beneath her hands. Fucking stupid reluctant brain could go fuck itself, she was in heaven.

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,185 Followers
12