Shared Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain erupted in her ass.

She screamed, the sound muffled by Sam's mouth.

"Shh, you're fine, just relax," Sam murmured, stroking tears of pain from her face.

"No, it hurts, no, please, stop," she whimpered, bracing herself on Sam's chest, afraid to move.

Paul's cock was working its way back into her ass. It hurt less this time, actually. He seemed to slide in and out with little resistance until he buried himself fully inside her.

She was so full. Sarah felt like there was cock in the back of her throat, definitely at least up in her stomach.

"Fuuuck. She's so tight, I can barely move. Shit," Paul groaned, his fingers digging into her hips.

Sam chuckled. "Give her a minute." But his hips were moving, his cock was thrusting, gently dragging the length of himself through her greedy tunnel.

Her pussy loved the attention, and he felt even bigger with a cock in her ass. That unbelievable sense of fullness was starting to feel good. Pressure from a different angle.

And pleasure that was building up faster than before. Her hips started grinding. Paul took that as his cue to thrust, all of them humping each other and finding a rhythm that drowned her brain in pure, delightful lust.

"Mmm, yes, take it, Sarah, take it all," Sam murmured.

Sarah dug her fingers into Sam's shoulders, her whole body tensing as the cocks moved inside her. Sam tangled his hand in her hair and kissed her, thrusting faster, ramming the thick, hard length of himself in and out, adding his groans to hers.

Paul's cock in her ass actually felt good now. They were both massaging her insides in a way she'd never felt before. So full, both thrusting at the same time into her tighter and tighter holes as her body clenched and squeezed for all she was worth.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming. Take it, bitch, take my cock in your ass. Fuck!" Paul groaned as he slammed into her faster and harder, with short, quick thrusts while his cock spasmed, shooting jets of hot cum into her bowels.

Sarah moaned, the heat and pressure almost too much. Her whole body trembled while the cocks rammed her holes, Paul's chaotic jackhammering with Sam's deep, long fucking the perfect variation to enhance her already mindless pleasure.

"Yes, Sarah, yes. Come on our cocks, come with a cock in your ass, Sarah. Fuck. Come... on... us. Argh!" Sam grunted.

With a little thrill, she realized Sam had lost a bit of control there. His thrusting no longer had any rhythm, stabbing into her madly while her tight walls milked the cum out of his twitching cock.

"Oh... ah... yesss," she whined, her body loving every moment, and her brain thoroughly soaked in the amazing feeling of two men cumming inside her, enjoying her, fucking her. Absolute, oblivious heaven.

Sam's breathless chuckle in her ear sent a shiver down her spine and another little jolt of pleasure rolling through her body. A tiny hint of shame threaded into her thoughts, but she was too exhausted to do anything about it.

Paul ran his hands over her back and kneaded her ass while he lazily pumped her. "We'll have to do this one again sometime. How many do you think she can take?"

Too lost in pleasure, she didn't process his words enough to feel dread or fear.

Paul slipped out of her, leaving her feeling a little empty while his cum dribbled from her ass. Sam ground into her a few more times, then lifted her limp body off of him, letting her fall onto the bed, more cum pouring out of her.

She should care. She should be angry, humiliated, pissed at what they'd done, but all those thoughts were distant. Her body was a tired, sticky, sweaty mess, and she could barely stay conscious while she was lying there.

The last thing she remembered before the darkness closed in was Sam's smirk as his gaze swept over her well-fucked body.

Sometime later, she woke to a hand shaking her shoulder.

"Hey, sleepy head, you ok? We lost you in the party. You been here the whole time?" Liz's slightly concerned face came into focus.

Sarah found herself still on the bed, her head on a pillow, a light sheet covering her. She shifted a little, feeling sore but clean. "Um, yeah. I guess I had too much alcohol," she mumbled. They'd cleaned her up. Crazy fucking rapists, she thought fondly, then almost slapped herself.

Liz giggled. "You need to build up your tolerance again, girl. Come on, we're heading out." She walked out.

"Mm ok." Sarah brushed her hair out of her face and froze at the writing on her hand.

The arrogant ass had the audacity to leave a phone number, signed Sam.

12