Shared Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,148 Followers

"Damn," John muttered. "I forgot how hot you were."

"Ain't she, though?" Rick added.

"This is going to be a really good time," Jack said.

"Are you boys going to keep yammering or are you going to take your clothes off?" Lisa countered.

"Babe!" Jason exclaimed. "Look who's ready to get pounded!"

"You first, honey," Lisa said, turning around and helping her boyfriend undress. The other four men took their clothes off as well, while Lisa dropped to her knees, her naked body on full display as four guys watched her begin to suck off her boyfriend.

"Oh, baby," Jason moaned. Lisa held the base of Jason's cock and slid her head back and forth, sucking his whole length and making sure he was nice and hard. The other guys jerked off as they surrounded Lisa, hoping for a turn with the sexy Italian girl's mouth. As she sucked Jason, Lisa saw Shane out of the corner of her eye, so she reached for his dick and began to stroke it while still sucking Jason.

"Girl's got skills," John said.

"She's got to do a lot more than that," Jack said, stepping beside Lisa's other side. "Let's see if you can jerk off two while you suck a third." Without a word, Lisa took her hand of the base of Jason's dick, still sucking it and stroking Shane as she grabbed Jack's cock tight and beat him off too. "Mmm," Jack moaned. "Yeah, that's a good girl."

Lisa didn't suck anyone but Jason. However, she did give each of the men a turn in one of her hands, beating off any combination of two of the other four boys while she licked and sucked Jason's cock while Jason held it in place for her. "I really can't believe that you've never done this before. You're so good at it!" Jason said.

"Yeah," Jack said. "Fucking tease, she was." Jason didn't get into it with Jack. As hot as sharing Lisa with her ex was, he could see why Lisa broke up with him. He was annoying as hell.

"OK," Lisa said when she pulled her mouth away from Jason, her jaw too sore to continue without a break, "you can all have a short turn fucking me." She stood up and slowly and seductively strutted over to the bed. "You first," she said, pointing to Shane. Shane perked up, not sure why he was first but not concerned with why. He was just eager to get this train going. "Then Jason, then the rest of you figure it out." Jason stood behind Shane who joined Lisa by the bed. Jack got behind Jason, and Jack's two friends stood behind Jack. "How do you want to take me?" Lisa asked Shane as she sat down on the bed.

"I think it would be hot if we all took turns fucking you bent over the bed," Shane suggested. Lisa sat down on the bed and grinned up at Shane.

"OK," she said, still smiling as she rolled over onto her chest, her feet reaching the floor as she bent over the mattress, just like Shane asked. She then shuffled her legs apart, her heels dragging against the carpet, spreading herself for Shane to take her while the other men watched. "I'm all yours for the next few minutes."

Lisa looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend's friend, who gripped his dick with one hand and put his other hand on Lisa's ass. Shane had no qualms about fucking Lisa in front of a small crowd. His heart was racing with excitement and his dick was as hard as ever as he pushed it into Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned, sinking her nails into the sheets as Shane sank his dick inside her.

The two of them moaned in unison, and then Lisa cried, "Fuck me!" Now with two hands on Lisa's hips, Shane thrust in and out of Lisa, pumping her with his cock as he fucked her good and hard over the edge of that bed. Meanwhile, the rest of the guys cheered Lisa on.

"Yeah, girl!" Jack shouted. "Take that dick!"

"You look great, baby," Jason said, holding up his phone to take a brief video.

The steady slapping of Shane's hips against Lisa's ass was the most consistent sound as Shane nailed the hot girl in that cheap hotel room to everyone's delight for a few minutes. Lisa took the pounding and then said, "Your turn, Jay." Shane respectfully desisted his thrusts, pulling out and stepping aside to allow Jason to take his place.

For her boyfriend, Lisa pushed herself up, her breasts and necklace hanging down toward the bed, and picked up her right leg and rested her knee on the mattress, the other leg still planted on the floor. Jason put one hand on Lisa's lower back, using the other to push his manhood into her vagina, which was nice and ready for him thanks to the work his friend had just done in there. As he sank in, he took his hand off his dick and wrapped it around her ankle instead, right above the high heel shoe, and pushed forward until he was balls-deep inside Lisa.

"Mmm," Lisa moaned, "oh yes, baby."

"Fuck, Lisa!" Jason groaned, one hand on her hip, the other still on her ankle, and began to steadily pump in and out of her as she continued to prop herself up on her arms and watch over her shoulder as her boyfriend fucked her and four other men jerked off to the sight of her. It was really flattering for her and even more of a turn on than she had expected.

"That's it, that's it!" Shane said, encouraging Jason and Lisa to continue.

"Lucky bastard," Rick muttered.

Jason pounded Lisa over the side of the bed for a few minutes just like Shane had before him until Lisa whispered in a sexy tone, "Are you ready to watch my ex fuck me?"

"Fuck yes," Jason said, pulling out of Lisa and deferring to Jack. Lisa lowered her right leg back to the floor and spread her legs, keeping herself propped up and looking over her shoulder as Jack stepped up and slid into Lisa for the first time in years.

"Oh yeah, Lisa," Jack moaned as he sank deep inside her. "I missed this. I remember how good you feel." Lisa just smiled and then looked forward, bracing herself with her arms as Jack held onto her hips and fucked her slowly but hard, as if each thrust into Lisa made up for lost time. As the moments went by, he began to move faster and faster, his hips slapping hard against Lisa's ass cheeks as he drove his whole dick deep inside her again and again.

"Yeah, man!" John shouted, waiting for his turn next.

"Shit, I can't wait to fuck her," Rick said.

Jason and Shane stood off to the side, watching the girl they'd shared several times already take a hard fucking from her ex-boyfriend. "I don't know why," Jason said, "but it's pretty hot."

"Hell yeah it is," Shane replied, continuing to observe.

After a couple more minutes, Lisa asked, "Which one of your friends is going to fuck me first?"

Jack looked over his shoulder, "You ready, John?"

"Fuck yeah I am!" John said, stepping up before Jack had even pulled out. Within seconds, Jack was out and John was in, his hands on Lisa's thighs and his hip pounding hard and fast into the beautiful woman right from the start.

"Oh!" Lisa cried, lying flat on the bed and burying her face for a moment as she gripped the sheets. She turned her head to say, "Not going to ease in, huh?"

"Uh uh, baby," John said. "I've waited too many years for this." John sank his fingers into Lisa's flesh as he mercilessly slammed in and out of her, rocking her body forward on the bed with each thrust, his hips slapping against Lisa's flesh.

"That's how you fuck her!" Jack yelled, jerking off as his buddy nailed his ex.

"Wow, look at her take it," Jason said, a little concerned for his girlfriend and also wildly turned on as Lisa took cock after cock right in front of him.

"She can take it," Shane said, sensing Jason's confliction. John fucked Lisa for a few minutes and then slapped her ass before pulling out and making way for Rick, who was equally thrilled to finally get a run at his friend's hot ex-girlfriend.

"I always wanted to fuck you so bad," Rick said to Lisa as he ran one hand down her back and used the other to slip his big cock into her used pussy.

"Don't waste your shot," Lisa said, a little out of breath but trying to hide it from the boys. She was determined to go through with this whole gangbang, and while she was having a lot of fun, she was tempted to ask for a break before things really heated up in a few moments.

"I won't," Rick said just as he pushed deep inside Lisa. "Oh shit! You feel even better than I imagined!" From there he began to slowly pump in and out of her, relishing in the feeling of the head of his dick brushing against her pussy lips each time before sinking back in. After a minute, he began to fuck her harder and faster, holding tight to Lisa's hips and going balls-deep into her pussy each time he pumped forward. By now the spectators had gone quiet and just watched in quiet awe as Lisa took her fifth and final car on this train she was pulling.

"All right," Jason spoke up after Rick had fucked Lisa from behind for a few minutes. "Let's see if she can handle us all at once."

"Fuck yeah!" Jack shouted.

"Oh, I'm sure she can," Shane said.

"I'll break for that," Rick said, giving Lisa one last hard thrust followed by a slap on her ass before pulling out.

"Give her a minute," Jason said as Lisa rolled over and sat up on the bed, catching her breath. Lisa smiled at her boyfriend, appreciative that he had bought her a moment before trying something that not even many pornstars could pull off. "Gosh, you look so hot," Jason then said as he gazed as his girlfriend, who sat with her legs crossed, hanging over the edge of the bed, her hands at her sides, supporting her upper body on the mattress as she sat up straight. Her naked body was red from all the blood pumping through her excited body, and the necklace, bracelet, anklet shimmered along with the sweat that glistened on her tan flesh. Of course, the high heels, with her purple toe nails exposed, made her look even sexier.

Lisa laughed. "Thanks, sweetie," still catching her breath as she cooled down from the five-man pounding she had just taken, knowing the train was just the warmup.

"How are we going to do this?" John asked, a bit overwhelmed by the configuration here.

"Five dicks," Rick started, "three holes and two hands. Makes sense to me."

"She's not a fucking pornstar," Jack interjected.

"I think she could do it," Shane said. "What do you think, Lisa? Think you can handle it?"

It sounded like a lot of work to Lisa, and it surely would be. Like everything up to this point, though, Lisa was up to the challenge. "We'll never know if we don't try!" Lisa said. Her comment was met with cheers and whistles, and Lisa climbed up onto the bed as the five men soon joined her. It was going to take a minute or two to figure out where everyone was going to go, and everyone was eager to pick his spot. Lisa quickly shut down the debate and made assignments.

"Shane's on the bottom," Lisa started. "Everyone else wait a second." Shane lay down flat on the bed, his head down by the foot of the bed, and Lisa straddled him, kneeling over him and needing no help to slide Shane's cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Shane moaned as the sexy girl lowered herself on him.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Lisa said as her boyfriend's friend's cock filled her vagina. "OK, Jack," she looked at her ex. "You can have my mouth."

"I'll take it!" he said, hurrying in front of Lisa, ready to ram his rod right in.

"Hold on!" Lisa stopped him. "I still need to talk, right?" She looked at Jason. "Jason gets my ass."

"As if he wasn't lucky enough already," Rick muttered as Jason kneeled behind Lisa and Shane. Shane reached up to spread Lisa's ass, helping his friend have as much space as he could to get his cock in there and double-penetrate Lisa.

"Go ahead," Lisa said to Jason, who slowly pushed his dick into her butt inch by inch. "Oh! Fuck! Yes!" Lisa cried out as Jason's dick sank deeper and deeper into that tight hole. Shane moaned as he felt Jason's cock pushing in beside his, separated by Lisa's taint, the girl's pussy getting tighter as Jason filled her ass. "Yeah!" Lisa yelled as Jason fit his whole cock in her ass, double-stuffing the young woman. She then looked at the rest of the boys and said, "You can figure out the rest."

With those words, Jack took hold of Lisa's head, pushing her hair aside and shoving his cock into her mouth. Rick and John stood on either side of Lisa, who reached up, already filled with cock and needing extra effort to focus, and grabbed a cock in each hand and began to stroke, just as Jason and Shane began to thrust in and out of her ass and pussy. In less than a minute from when Jason bottomed out in Lisa's ass, he, Shane and Jack were all thrusting in and out of Lisa's three holes while Lisa jerked off Jack's two friends on either side of her, effectively pleasuring five men at once.

"Oh yeah," Jack moaned as he rammed his cock into his ex-girlfriend's skull. "I've always wanted to make you airtight!"

"Airtight ski-poling, I believe this is called," Jason said as he fucked Lisa's ass, having a great view of his girlfriend who was managing five cocks at once. The only one who may have had a better view as Jack, who watched his cock slide in and out of Lisa's pretty face while he had a clear view of her jerking off his friends while the other two guys sandwiched her between them and fucked her ass and pussy.

"Shit, what a goddess," Shane muttered as he held onto Lisa's boobs, which had been swinging over his face, and thrust in and out of her tight, wet pussy while his buddy alternated thrusts with him into her ass.

"You got that right," Rick said, moaning as he stood still and watched Lisa take all those cocks while she stroked his.

"Come on, let's switch," John quickly demanded, pushing his cock over to Lisa's mouth, which was still taking Jack's assault.

"See if you can get both of them in there," Rick suggested. Without a word, Jack shifted to his left, slowing down his pace in Lisa's mouth and made room for John to push the first couple inches of his cock beside Jack's. Lisa groaned a little bit as the two guys stretched her pretty mouth, but she managed to get a good length of both of them inside her mouth and work them with her lips and tongue - even as she still beat off Rick, though a little more slowly, and as her boyfriend and his friend sandwiched her.

"Shit," Jason said as he held onto Lisa's hips, still sawing in and out of Lisa with Shane, as he observed his girlfriend take two dicks in her mouth. "What a sexy girl!" At this moment, Jason decided he wanted to try another view. The view he had was great, as he could see everything as he fucked Lisa's ass from behind - everything except one thing, which was Lisa's pretty face.

"Here Rick," Jason said. "You want to fuck her ass?"

"Do I!" Rick exclaimed.

"Hey!" John interjected. "Why him?"

"You're pretty deep in her mouth," Jason shrugged as he pulled out of Lisa's ass. Lisa, meanwhile, was unable to voice any kind of opinion and hadn't considered taking Rick's big prick in her ass, but she decided to trust Jason and continue to focus on sucking Jack and John simultaneously while Shane was thrusting really hard up into her pussy now. Jason stood beside Jack and watched on as Lisa worked those two dicks in her mouth.

"I'll just watch for now, babe," Jason said so that Lisa could focus on the rest of the guys. "You've already proved you can handle all five of us." Lisa's eyes lit up as she looked at Jason. She would have smiled if she didn't have two cocks crammed in her mouth. She used her hands to hold onto the shafts of Jack and John and she was now better able to suck them, sometimes taking turns focusing on one and most of the time pushing both into her mouth. Meanwhile, Rick was busy pushing his dick into Lisa's ass, which forced a muffled yelp to escape Lisa's throat.

"Oh fuck!" Rick cried as he sank deeper and deeper into Lisa's ass. "Oh fuck, yes, Lisa! That's so tight."

"Mmm, you're telling me," Shane moaned as he again felt Lisa's pussy get tighter around his dick while that cock slid in close to his. Soon Lisa's ass and pussy were both full of cock again, and soon Shane and Rick were pumping in and out of her in unison while she continued to suck on Jack and John. Jason stood to the side, picking up his phone and jerking off with one hand as he shot video with the other hand.

For the next few minutes, all that was heard was the smacking of male flesh on female flesh, the creaking of the bed beneath them, the rattling of Lisa's jewelry and the moans of the men whom Lisa deftly handled, especially for her first gangbang. Once in a while a loud scream or moan would escape from Lisa, but most of the time her mouth was blocked with a cock or two. The air was thick, as everyone was sweating, their bodies glistening in the dim light.

"All right," Jason said, "I want back in. Who wants to DP her with me?" Everyone but Shane spoke up (since Shane had already gotten to double-penetrate Lisa with him tonight and on other occasions.)

"Hold on," Rick said. "How about first we try to triple-penetrate her?" Jason looked at Lisa, but it was hard to gauge what she was thinking since she was so overwhelmed with multiple cocks.

"Sure!" Jason said, stepping over Lisa's back as Rick shifted back. Lisa was nervous but also excited. She expected a lot of discomfort from this circus act of a position but she thought it would be really hot too, and she hadn't backed down from anything yet. Beside, she had a bet going with her ex-boyfriend that she intended to win.

Jason first attempted to push his dick into Lisa's ass with Rick's still inside it, but with Shane's cock in Lisa's pussy still, there was no way her ass was going to accommodate two dicks without significant work. So Rick pulled out and instead shifted back a little more and poked the tip of his cock against the shaft of Shane's and pushed his cock about an inch into Lisa's pussy to begin. Having more room to work with, Jason slid down a little bit and jammed his cock back into Lisa's now vacant asshole. All three of Shane, Rick and Jason moaned and worked together as they pushed their dicks inside Lisa as far as they could while Lisa cried out like an animal.

"Oh! Oh my gosh!" Lisa screamed. "Fuck!"

"Are you OK?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," she answered. "Keep going." She was barely fine, as nothing could prepare her for this feeling, but she was determined to see it through.

"I think that's as good as we're going to get it," Rick said.

"Then get to work!" Lisa yelled, feeling a little more comfortable once the men settled in. From there, the three of them did their best to thrust in and out of Lisa. Jason didn't have too much trouble. He was at a tighter angle than he was used to but still managed to slide most of his cock in and out of Lisa's ass. Shane thrust up into Lisa's pussy with enough space to get a little more than half of his dick into her with each thrust as he fought for space with Rick's cock, which was also thrusting into her pussy. Rick could only get a couple inches of his dick into Lisa, since Jason was kind of in his way and there just wasn't a lot of space to accommodate his big dick. It still felt incredible for all three guys as they thrust their cocks in and out of the sexy girl's back end. Lisa was enjoying it too, though not as much, as the pressure of those cocks' stretching out her holes wasn't exactly comfortable.

Jason held onto Lisa's shoulders as he fucked her ass. Shane had never let go of Lisa's breasts. Rick reached in and got a hold of Lisa's ass as he anchored himself to her while slowly thrusting forward as deep as he could while those two other dicks sawed in and out of the lovely lady.

John and Jack had been in a trance watching Lisa get fucked by three guys at one end, but after a moment they were back to work taking care of their cocks with Lisa's mouth. Lisa sucked them off with as much effort as she could manage, even taking both of them into her mouth simultaneously for a moment so that all five cocks were buried inside her at one time. She was starting to worry, though, that she would lose the bet.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,148 Followers