Shared Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Jason was mindful of Lisa's comfort throughout the entirety of the gangbang. After enjoying the triple penetration for a few minutes, he ordered a final change of position. "OK," he said, "so who's going to double-penetrate her with me?"

"It's got to be me," Jack said quickly, pulling out of Lisa's mouth. John followed suit, and Lisa gasped, coughed and then nodded her head without a word. She was glad for this position to be over and excited to have Jack and Jason double-penetrate her in a moment. Her current boyfriend and ex-boyfriend fucking her simultaneously was about the hottest thing any of them could imagine.

Rick and Jason pulled out of Lisa, who rolled off Shane. Lisa was covered with everyone's sweat, her hair was all out of place and her bare chest heaved up and down as she attempted to catch her breath. She felt like a mess, but the five men in that room had never seen anyone who looked hotter. After giving Lisa just a moment to recover, Jack lay down on the bed and pulled Lisa on top of him, facing her away and eagerly poking his hard prick against her asshole.

"I always wanted to fuck your ass when we were dating," Jack said as he lowered Lisa down.

"Now's your chance," Lisa responded, having almost caught her breath while she helped her ex ease his cock into her ass while she straddled him. "Fuck!" she cried as Jack penetrated deep into her shitter, stuffing one hole and leaving the other open for Jason, who was now standing in front of them and ready to top off the sandwich.

Before Jason could get in there, Jack held Lisa's waist and immediately started thrusting up into Lisa's ass, fucking it pretty hard. "Ah!" Lisa screamed as her ex hammered her ass, something he had fantasized about for many years.

"Shit!" Jack cried out. "Oh, Lisa!"

"All right," Jason interjected. "Let me in there." Jack slowed to a stop, and Lisa lay down, her back against Jack's chest. Jack still held Lisa's waist while Lisa spread her legs as wide as she could. Jason looked down at Jack's cock buried in Lisa's ass and kneeled down in front of them, aiming his cock for Lisa's glistening pussy, which accepted Jason with relative ease, thanks to how broken in it had gotten that night. Jason's cock in her pussy was a welcome addition for Lisa, who cooed with pleasure as she felt Jason's stiff shaft sink deeper and deeper into her until both boys were sheathed all the way inside her.

"Fuck, that's hot!" John exclaimed as Jason lay down on top of Lisa, pinning her between him and Jack.

"That's a yummy looking sandwich," Rick added. He along with John and Shane couldn't help but masturbate as they watched Lisa's sweaty body writhe between Jason and Jack, her legs stretched out to either side, her high heels pointing toward the walls. Lisa relaxed, laying her head on the pillow beside Jack's, which rested above Lisa's right shoulder. Meanwhile, Jason lay down flat on top of Lisa, pressing her boobs against his chest as he buried his face into her neck over the shoulder opposite from Jack. Lisa was truly sandwiched between the two of them as their throbbing cocks filled her ass and pussy. Once they were all adjusted, Jason instructed Jack on how to make this double penetration as fun as possible for all three of them.

"Wait until I thrust back in to pull out," Jason said. "That's how it will feel the best for all of us."

"Whatever you say," Jack muttered, relying on Jason's experience in this realm. Jason pulled back, making Lisa shudder with pleasure, and then slowly pushed back in. On cue, Jack pulled back in Lisa's ass. The feeling of one cock pulling back while the other pushed in drove Lisa wild with ecstacy, making her forget how sore and overworked she felt. Jason and Jack continued to take turns pumping into Lisa, going faster and faster as they got the hang of working together to nail this sexy woman. It paid off for all of them, like Jason had said, as Lisa too was moaning and squirming between them, so taken by the pleasure of being tightly pinned between the two men who made love to her body simultaneously.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Lisa moaned, throwing one hand out over Jason's back and sinking her nails into his flesh. "Oh my gosh, that feels so good! That's so hot!" Her other hand gripped the sheets beneath Jack, who was under her sliding in and out of her ass while Jason continued to hammer her tight pussy.

"I'll say!" Shane said as he watched on with the other guys. Jack and Jason remained silent, aside from their grunting and moaning, focusing rather on fucking their shared woman together. Lisa continued to cry out with pleasure, sometimes wrapping her legs around Jason, poking him with the heels of her shoes, and other times kicking her legs straight out as she took both cocks deep in her holes over and over again.

"That's it! That's it!" John yelled. "Give it to her! Give it to her!"

"Fuck her good!" Rick chimed in. Jason and Jack didn't need to the encouragement to keep nailing Lisa on that creaky hotel bed, but the shouts of their friends made it only hotter as they sawed in and out of Lisa over and over again, making her cry out louder and louder from the threesome sex until at long last, after a marathon of sex, Lisa came.

"Oh shit!" Lisa screamed. "I'm cumming!" Her words motivated Jason and Jack to stay focused on pumping in and out of her ass and pussy right through her orgasm. Lisa's climax certainly made Jason feel better about the whole gangbang, as he had been concerned for Lisa's well being in such an intense setup. It couldn't have been too bad for her if she managed to get off at the end.

Indeed the orgasm was the cherry on top of a wild, fun night for the sexy woman, who did endure her ups and downs throughout the gangbang but had thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. As the pleasure ripping through her body finally began to subside, Lisa decided it was time to return the favor. "I want all of you to cum all over me!"

"Yeah!" Jack shouted. He and Jason gave Lisa a few more pumps each into her sexy holes and then pulled out. All three of them were redder and sweatier than ever following the hot double penetration sex, and Jack and Jason were ready to plaster the beautiful lady with their cum.

"That's it," Lisa said, lying on her back on the bed, finally able to relax as Jason and Jack kneeled on either side of her. "Where do you want to cum?"

"On your face, of course," Jason moaned, beating off as he pointed his cock at Lisa's pretty face and let loose.

"Yeah, me too!" Jack said. He too stroked his cock, watching Jason cum all over Lisa's face for a moment before he came too, working together with Jason one more time, this time in an effort to coat Lisa's face with their cum. Lisa laughed as one load of cum after another rained down on her, spraying all over her cheeks, mouth and forehead. Jason collapsed next to Lisa after finishing his climax, and as Jack's cum tapered off, Lisa looked over at the other three guys who were still just watching and insisted they join.

"Come on, you three!" Lisa said, cum streaming down her face. "I said all of you!" Without a word from any of them, Rick, John and Shane climbed up into the bed. Jack and Jason were sitting on either side of Lisa's head, recovering from the long workout, so Shane and John kneeled on either side of Lisa's chest while Rick scooted in between her legs, which she spread to make room for him. The three of them beat off while Lisa coaxed them to cover her. "That's it," she said as she watched the three of them beat off to her sexy body. "Oh, that's so hot!"

Finally, Rick came first, blasting Lisa with cum from her stomach all the way up to her neck, making her laugh with amusement as he hosed her down. Before he was finished, Shane blew his load all over Lisa's tits, which Lisa pushed together to accept his helping. Finally, after both Shane and Rick had finished cumming on her, John ejaculated as well, also on her breasts, which already had most of Shane's and a bit of Rick's cum trickling down them. By the time all five of them had finished on her, she truly was covered with cum from her forehead down to her stomach.

"Holy shit!" Jason exclaimed, taking in the sigh of his lovely girlfriend, who was absolutely soaked with jizz. "That looks so hot!"

"Fuck yeah it does," Jack commented.

"Shit," Shane added. "What a fucking goddess."

"Goddess is right!" Rick said. "Great work, Lisa. That was the time of my life!"

"Mine too!" John said.

"Mine too," Lisa said, grinning as she felt five loads of semen running all over her flesh, mixing with the sweat that covered her as well, all of it glistening in the dim light. "You boys really gave me a great time."

"You gave us a great time," Jason responded. "Wow."

Lisa slowly got out of the bed, the sheets of which were also soaked with cum and sweat now. Jason handed her a towel to clean off a bit with before she got in the shower. They knew she'd be in there for a while, so the guys got dressed, and Shane and Jason bid farewell to Jack, Rick and John.

"Lots of confusion at first," Jason said to Jack, "but it ended up being a great time. Thanks for joining us."

"Thanks for letting us!" Jack said. "I guess I need to hold up my end of the deal, though. I can't believe she satisfied all five of us!"

Lisa got out of the shower shortly after those guys left and walked back out to where the bed was, naked and hair wet. Everyone was exhausted.

"We could just sleep here," Lisa said. "We do have the room for the night."

"Yeah, why not?" Jason said. "The bed's a little messy, but I think there's another change of sheets in here somewhere."

Lisa flipped on the TV while Jason and Shane took turns getting showered. Shane found a cot in the closet and set it up near the bed where Jason and Lisa lay down as they watched TV for a while before going to sleep. Even though they were all very tired, it took some time to drift off because they were all pretty wired from the gangbang. Jason, especially, couldn't stop thinking about it and had trouble sleeping as a result. He was dying for another run with his hot girlfriend, though he knew she must be sore. Sometime around 3 am, he noticed Lisa stirring, so he made his move, massaging her breast as he pulled her close to him.

Lisa liked the physical touch, but when she felt Jason's hand wander down to her pussy, she whispered, "You can't be serious!"

"I am if you're up for it," Jason whispered back. Lisa thought about it. She was sore down there but also turned on.

"OK," she said, "but I don't want to wake Shane up." Jason lay on his back while Lisa rolled over and straddled him. None of them had bothered to put clothes on, so they were able to get right to it. On her knees, Lisa slid herself onto Jason's rock-hard cock and sank down to his balls, both of them moaning as their bodies joined yet again. Lisa began to ride Jason's cock, sliding up and down it while she propped herself up with her hands on the bed above Jason's shoulders while Jason held onto her hips. The fucked for a few minutes before Shane did wake up. He wasn't annoyed to be disturbed though, especially when he saw that his friends were having sex.

Not wanting to be seen right away, Shane quietly crept over to the bed and then climbed in. Jason noticed right away, but Lisa did not, so Jason kept quiet about it while Lisa continued to ride him, her hair and boobs rocking with the motion of her body. Lisa had no idea Shane had moved at all until she felt his knees come down on the mattress behind her, which made her yelp as she desisted from riding Jason's cock.

"It's just Shane!" Jason said. "Who else did you think it would be?"

"Oh!" Lisa replied. "Sorry we woke you."

"Oh, don't be sorry," Shane said, putting his hand on Lisa's back while his other hand guided his cock into her ass. He knew he didn't need to ask permission. "No need at all to be sorry." Then he moaned as he sank his cock deep inside her shitter.

"Mmm," Lisa moaned, "well then. This is a nice surprise."

"Yeah it is," Jason said, moving his hands to Lisa's shoulders while Shane held onto her hips. Lisa remained on her hands and knees and moaned, fixed in place as Jason and Shane began to saw in and out her again, double-stuffing their good friend, pumping hard and fast into her as their cocks throbbed from the pleasure of penetrating her. All three of them panted and moaned as they had sex one more time in that hotel room. They were in such a rhythm and feeling so good that there was no need to switch up their positions. Jason and Shane kept their tan goddess between them and pumped in and out of her ass and pussy like pistons until Lisa moan that undeniably meant she was having an orgasm. Shortly after Lisa's climax, Jason shot off inside her pussy.

"Oh yeah," Shane moaned. "Cum in your girlfriend's pussy while my cock's in her ass!" Lisa and Jason only moaned in response. Shane continued to fuck Lisa's ass for another minute, Jason still inside her pussy, though having gone still, until he moaned loudly and blew in her ass. Once he worked out the last spurt of jizz, he pulled out, and Lisa rolled off Jason, beyond exhausted now and with cum trickling out of her ass and pussy.

"That was fun," she said as she relaxed and finally felt like she could fall into a deep sleep.

"And unexpected," Shane said as he got out of the bed and returned to his cot. At last, the three of them drifted off into a deep sleep, none deeper than Lisa, whose body needed desperately to recover after finally getting the satisfaction it required.