Shared Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That didn't take long!" Jason panted.

"It feels so good!" Lisa cried and then she screamed as her body rocked with her orgasm. Shane and Jason continued to pump in and out of her at a manic pace until her orgasm subsided.

"Let's flip her over," Jason requested, eager to revisit his favorite position.

"Anything you want," Lisa panted, her hair a mess, sweat coating her body. The guys slowed to a stop and then pulled out, working together to flip Lisa onto her back. Lisa rested her head on the pillow beside Shane's head, while Shane pushed his cock into Lisa's ass, causing both of them to moan. Once Shane was secured inside Lisa's tight ass, Jason first pushed Lisa's legs apart, which Lisa lifted and spread for him, the high heels on her shoes pointing to the ceiling. Jason leaned forward, and with Lisa's help pushed his cock into Lisa's open pussy, which was tighter than usual, thanks to Shane's dick in her ass. Lisa, Shane and Jason all moaned in unison as Jason slid his whole length inside Lisa's vagina.

"Oh fuck!" Jason moaned, lying on top of Lisa, his head on the other side of Lisa's as his chest pressed against Lisa's boobs, squishing the woman between him and Shane.

"Let's give it to her!" Shane moaned, beginning to thrust in and out of Lisa's ass, slowly to start. Jason met Shane's thrusts, alternating into Lisa's pussy, while Lisa cried out and writhed between the two of them. Her legs kicked straight out, and her hands wrapped around Jason's back as the boys made slow, steady love to both her holes.

Not another word was said for several minutes as Jason and Shane sawed in and out of Lisa. The loudest noise was Lisa's moaning as her ass and pussy got fucked simultaneously. There were also the grunts of the boys, the creaking of the bed and the steady slap of flesh on flesh as Shane and Jason continued to pump into the same sexy girl. Before long, Lisa's sexiness claimed Shane and Jason again when both of them said they were nearing a climax.

"Do you want to cum on my pretty face?" Lisa said between breaths, still sandwiched tightly between the boys.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jason moaned, pulling out of Lisa's pussy. Shane gently pushed Lisa off him, sliding out from under her as his cock pulled out of her ass. Lisa, chest heaving, lay with her head on one of the pillows, her hair splayed all around her head as Jason straddled over her stomach, jerking off and pointing his cock right at her face. Lisa was too busy catching her breath to even think to close her eyes as Jason came, his loading shoot straight over her tits and blasting her right between her eyes.

"Oh yes!" Jason moaned. "Oh, Lisa!" Lisa flinched as bullet after bullet of cum struck her in the middle of her face, pooling between her now shut eyes and trickling down to her mouth and ears. She managed a smile as Jason backed away upon finishing painting Lisa's face, quickly replaced by Shane who followed suit, straddling Lisa's stomach, jerking off and launching his semen all over Lisa's face as well, directing his cock so that streaks of cum plastered up and down from her chin to her forehead.

"Fuck!" Shane yelled. "I needed that."

"I think we all did," Lisa said, grinning and unable to open her eyes as cum streamed down her entire face, down to her neck and trickling toward her heaving breasts. "Now go do it to Hannah."

Shane and Jason would, in fact, get right on to giving Shane's girlfriend the same treatment. Shane made plans with Hannah the following Friday night, telling her that he had invited Jason to join them. Hannah thought it a little odd that there would be a third wheel with them, but it wasn't Shane's practice to invite others to hang out with them. Plus, she really liked Jason, and, even though wouldn't admit it to anyone, was even a little attracted to him. So she didn't mind having him around this one time.

The three of them got a casual meal at a coffee shop near Jason's house and then went to see a movie. After the film, Jason suggested, "You guys want to hang at my place for a little while? It's nearby, and Hannah hasn't been over yet." Hannah looked to Shane for the answer, and Shane, in on this plan, of course, quickly affirmed.

"Yeah, man, sounds good to me." The three of them got to Jason's house, where Jason put on music and got some drinks out. Hannah sat down on the middle of the couch with her wine, and Shane and Jason sat on either side of her. Hannah didn't expect Jason to sit on her other side, opposite Shane, but she didn't mind. She liked being between the two guys. It turned her on more than she realized, especially when, as the evening progressed, Jason inched closer and closer.

Maybe it was the wine, but Hannah thought Jason was coming onto her a little bit as more time passed. It surprised her very much since Jason was very faithful to Lisa and because her boyfriend was sitting right next to her. Shane seemed to either not notice or not care. As these thoughts went through Hannah's head, she simply kept going along with whatever conversation topic was on the docket at that moment. She was plenty comfortable with the situation - just a little surprised.

After a couple more drinks, Shane finally revealed the secret to Hannah: "Hey, let me ask you something, Hannah: have you ever had a threesome?"

Hannah choked on her wine a little bit, thrown off by the question. She coughed and then asked, "Huh?"

"Come on," Shane said. "Be honest. I can tell you're into whatever you think is going on here, and I'm just curious."

"Well," Hannah said, "I'm not going to lie. Yes, I've been with two men at once before."

"That's really sexy," Jason said, his cock getting hard as the conversation continued.

"We did it a couple times," Hannah said. "Things didn't work out with those guys, obviously, but I have to admit it was a lot of fun." She paused. "Is it something you guys want to try?" A seductive grin crept across her face.

"Try?" Jason said.

"Honey," Shane said, "let's just say that Jay and I know what we're doing in that arena." Hannah was getting wetter by the minute at the realization that she was sitting between two guys who were experienced at sharing a girl and that both of them wanted her in that moment.

"Well, do you hear me saying 'no'?" Hannah asked.

"To the bedroom, then?" Jason said.

"Oh my gosh," Hannah said eagerly. "I'm so excited!" Thoughts of what these two guys might do to her whirled through Hannah's mind, while the guys were equally excited to carry out their plan, leading Hannah down the hall. The music came with them, and the drinks stayed in the living room.

Once in the bedroom, Hannah had the boys sit on the edge of the bed. It was then that Shane and Jason realized this was their first threesome with a new girl who knew a thing or two about what was about to happen. They watched on with unbridled lust as Hannah first slipped out of her top, followed by her skirt, swaying her hips sexily to the music that was playing. She stood in front of them in her underwear and high heels before taking a couple steps forward and bending over just in time for Shane and Jason to free their cocks from their pants.

Hannah smiled, "I can't wait to have both of these inside me!" She took them in her hands, stroking them and then taking turns sucking on them. "I love making two men moan!" she said in a seductive tone after sucking on Shane and before going back to suck Jason.

"Fuck, what a sexy girl," Jason moaned, running his hand through Hannah's hair.

"You said it, bro," Shane said. Hannah went back and forth between them for a moment and then stood up, unlatching her bra and releasing her lovely breasts. Then she pushed her thong down to her ankles and kicked it away.

"I assume heels on?" Hannah said.

"Yes," Jason said quickly. Shane nodded.

"I'm glad I decided to wear these today!" Jason and Shane stood up, took off their clothes, and both handled Hannah, getting her into the bed. "Who's going to fuck me first?" Hannah asked, lying on her back, legs slightly spread, showing off her shimmering pink pussy.

"Go ahead," Shane said to Jason. "Fuck my girlfriend." Without a word, Jason shuffled in between Hannah's legs. He lifted those slender, sexy limbs up, resting her ankles on his shoulders as he shifted her body toward him, putting her pussy within his cock's reach. Hannah spread her pussy with her hands, and Jason guided his cock one inch at a time into his friend's girlfriend until all of it was inside her.

"Shit, that's good pussy," Jason said and then began to thrust in and out of her, slowly to start.

"Get it, get it!" Hannah moaned, delighted to be having sex with another man with her boyfriend's blessing and presence. "Get over here," she said to Shane. Shane moved closer, and Hannah jerked him off while Jason began to pick up his pace. Shane moved even closer, and Hannah began to suck his cock. Jason leaned forward, his head still between Hannah's feet, and latched his hands on her breasts that had been bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts into her. Jason leaned hard into her and began to pound her, his hips slapping against Hannah each time he drove his cock into her. All of them moaned as Hannah rocked up and down the mattress, still sucking Shane's cock.

"OK," Shane said to Hannah, "get on top of me." Jason pulled out, leaving Hannah's legs to fall to the mattress. Shane lay down, and Hannah kneeled on top of him, the two of them quickly working Shane's cock into her pussy where Jason had just been. Once Shane was inside, Hannah began to rock her body back and forth, fucking Shane's cock while Shane held onto her ass, squeezing it hard and spreading it wide.

Hannah had been riding Shane for a couple minutes while Jason just watched with lust, waiting for his cue. Finally, Shane asked Hannah, "Did you ever do DP?"

"D-what?" Hannah asked, now grinding on her boyfriend's dick.

"Double penetration," Shane clarified. "When you did your threesomes, did you ever have one of them in your pussy and the other in your ass?"

"Oh, DP, yes," Hannah said. "I did." Then it hit her. "Oh! Do you want to do that?"

"Do you?" Shane asked.

"Yes!" she said, excitedly, having now come to a stop from her fucking motion. "I mean, be gentle, but yes!"

"Wow," Jason said, as hard as ever, "you've really got a wild one here, Shane."

Hannah laughed. "I'm sure I could talk Lisa into trying it with you too, Jason." Jason just smirked, knowing much more than Hannah knew, obviously.

"Yeah, we can talk about that," was all Jason said as he proceeded to press the tip of his cock against Hannah's open asshole, adjacent to Shane's throbbing cock inside Hannah's pussy. Jason pushed hard and worked his dick in little by little, moaning in unison with Hannah as he filled her ass. Hannah now had two sets of balls by her taint, and the sensation of having both holes filled simultaneously had her going wild.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. "That's it! Two cocks inside me!"

"That's right, baby," Shane moaned. "You're so fucking hot!"

"Fuck me!" Hannah begged. "Fuck me good and hard."

"I hear that," Jason said as he started to pump in and out of Hannah's asshole. Shane was right behind him, thrusting up into her pussy. Soon, the two of them were expertly sawing in and out of her, just like they had been doing to Lisa less than a week prior.

"Oh my gosh!" Hannah cried. "That feels so good! I love it!"

"Me too, baby," Jason gasped, reaching up and holding Hannah by her boobs as he plowed her ass from behind her. Shane, meanwhile, grasped her hips and continued to pump deep into her pussy. The sensations proved to be all too much for the guys, as before he could even announce it, Jason was cumming inside Hannah's ass.

"Shit!" Jason cursed. "Shit, that was too good."

"Did you just cum in my ass?" Hannah said.

"Fuck," Jason said, his body still reeling with pleasure from finishing in this hot girl's butt. "Sorry, babe."

"Don't be sorry!" she said as Shane was still railing her pussy while his friend blew in his girlfriend's ass. "I love it!" She then looked Shane in the eyes. "I want you to cum in my pussy."

"Double creampie!" Shane moaned and feverishly pounded Hannah's twat until he too shot his wad deep inside the girl before Jason had even fully pulled out of Hannah's ass. "Fuck! Hannah!" he cried as he finished up inside her.

Jason had now fully pulled out, and Shane was about to as well. "How was that, Hannah?" Shane asked.

"Excellent," she responded, catching her breath and covered in sweat. "Just one problem."

"What's that?" Jason asked.

"You didn't make me cum yet."

"I guess we could try again," Shane said.

"All right!" Jason chimed in. "Let's go while I'm still hard enough."

"Let's flip her around this time," Shane suggested. Hannah giggled with excitement as the boys, who were obviously equally excited, prepared to dive right back into double-penetrating her. Hannah obediently flipped over, lying her back down on Shane's chest while Jason was back between her sexy legs. She had no idea it was the exact same setup the boys had enjoyed with Lisa just last week.

The guys stroked themselves for a moment, ensuring that their already emptied cocks remained hard and ready to penetrate the lovely lady one more time. Shane wedged his cock into Hannah's ass first, and it was plenty ready to accept him now that Jason had loosened it up a bit. Once Hannah was sitting on Shane's cock, Jason slid into Hannah's pussy, resting one of her ankles on his shoulder again while the other wrapped around his waist. Before long, both guys were deep inside the Shane's girlfriend again.

"Mmm, that feels good," Hannah mumbled, delirious with pleasure. The boys proceeded to slowly saw in and out of her again, thrusting together. Hannah's tits and hair shifted up and down as her lovers pumped into her again and again. "That's it," she moaned. "Keep going." Hannah's one arm, which had been and remained under Shane's neck, gripped Shane's shoulder, while the other held tightly to the sheet beneath her. She could feel her orgasm beginning to build up while Jay and Shane focused on screwing her, intently slamming in and out of her hard and deliberately as they grunted. "Oh!" Hannah cried as she got closer. "Don't stop!" The guys wouldn't have dreamed of stopping.

"There it is! Right there! Oh!" Hannah moaned, finally cumming on Jason's cock while Shane continued to plunder her ass. She sank her nails even deeper and pressed her ankles hard against Jason, her one heel even poking into his back. Undeterred, the boys continued to give her the double-fucking she deserved right through her orgasm.

"You're not done until you cum inside me again," Hannah ordered once her orgasm subsided. It took more time than the first round, but the boys met the challenge, continuing to double-dick the pretty girl until both of them were unloading a second helping each of man juice into the girls holes. Shane erupted first this time, moaning loudly as he did, quickly followed by Jason, who held tightly to Hannah's legs as he spewed his batter deep in her pussy.

Jason fell beside Hannah, pulling out of her as she did, causing cum to spill out of her cunt. Hannah slipped off Shane, cum leaking from her ass now as well. The three of them caught there breath without saying a word for a minute. The next thing anyone said was Jason. "You guys are welcome to crash here tonight."

"I can't imagine even getting up right now anyway," Hannah said between breaths. "Wow, you two know how to show a girl a good time!"

All three of them fell asleep in Jason's king-sized bed, Hannah between the two boys. Hannah awoke first in the morning. As soon as she recalled the events of the night before and found herself between the two naked guys, she was turned on all over again. She decided to roll onto her side and begin jerking Shane off, which, of course, woke him up. Shane didn't mind. He was quickly fully erect and ready to go again. By now, Jason had woken up too.

"Round three?" Jason asked.

"Yes!" Hannah said. "Oh please, yes." Hannah got to her hands and knees and sucked on Shane's cock. Jason didn't ask for permission, instead taking Hannah's position as an invitation to fuck her. He got to his knees behind her and slid his hard cock into her pussy, holding her hips as he began to make love to her pussy again.

Hannah's moans were muffled by Shane's cock as Shane pulled Hannah's hair back so he could watch her pretty face suck on his dick. He also had a great view of her taking his friend's thrusts behind her. He liked the way her ass and boobs jiggled each time Jason thrust into her.

After a few minutes, Hannah pulled away from Jason, straddling Shane instead, planting her feet on either side of his hips as the two worked his cock into her pussy. Jason stood up beside Hannah, who shamelessly sucked her juices off his hard cock as she began to ride Shane, sliding up and down his cock. Shane guided Hannah by holding onto her hips, assisting her as she body went up and down, her boobs bouncing with her body. She managed to keep her mouth on Jason's penis the whole time she fucked Shane like that, eliciting moans from both of her men.

When Hannah did take her mouth off Jason, she asked, "DP?"

"For sure!" Shane said.

"How do you two want to take me?" Hannah inquired as she came to a stop on Shane, sitting on his prick.

"Let's try something different," Jason offered. "Ever do a standing DP?"

"That I have not done," Hannah said, "but I'll try it!' The three of them got off the bed, none of them wearing anything among the three of them except the sweat that glistened in the morning sun filtering in through the window. Hannah put her arms around Shane, who put his hands under her thighs and lifted her up. Still holding her with one hand, Shane guided his cock into her pussy with his other hand until she sank down onto it. It was a little awkward as they tried to maintain their balance, but Jason was quick to provide support from the other side, putting one hand under Hannah's while his other hand pressed the tip of his prick against her asshole.

"That's a girl," Jason said as Shane lowered Hannah down so that her ass accepted the head of Jason's penis.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Hannah cried as more and more of Jason's prick penetrated her shitter as Shane allowed her to sink lower and lower until she was impaled as deep as possible with both cocks.

"Shit, that's intense!" Jason moaned as the weight of this gorgeous girl rested on their hands and cocks, her holes gripping their dicks.

"Let's do this!" Shane said excitedly. The two guys worked together to lift Hannah up and down their cocks. Each time they lowered her down, she took both of them deep inside her, filling both her holes simultaneously. It put a lot of pressure on her, but she quickly adjusted and reveled in it.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Hannah cried. "That feels amazing!" Jason and Shane only grunted as they lifted her up and down, up and down, faster and faster, over and over again. It was a good workout for them too as they continued to slide the pretty girl along the entire lengths of their shafts as they stood in the middle of Jason's bedroom. Hannah initially kept her arms wrapped around Shane's neck, her boobs pressed against Shane. However, she eventually threw one of her arms around Jason's shoulder so that her weight was more evenly distributed between the two of them and her boobs were on display to both Jason and Shane as they suspended her in the air, double-penetrating her harder and faster as they grew more accustomed to the position.

After five or so minutes of getting fucked this way, Hannah felt an orgasm coming on. "There it is!" she cried. "Don't stop! Oh! I'm cumming!"

"Yeah!" Jason exclaimed.

"That's it, baby, that's it," Shane encouraged Hannah as she writhed between them, penetrated deep with their cocks even still as she had her orgasm. The guys continued to slide her up and down their aching cocks for a couple more minutes following Hannah's climax until the men were ready to climax as well.