Shared Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Jason moaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"How about on your face, baby?" Shane moaned.

"Anywhere you want," Hannah eagerly consented. Before Jason could blow in Hannah's ass, he and Shane pulled her straight off their dicks and lowered her toward the ground. As soon as Hannah's feet touched the floor, she squatted down between the boys and put her hands on her knees as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Shane and Jason stood in front of her and beat off, moaning as they approached orgasm.

Jason went first, shooting spurt after spurt of warm cum all over the right cheek, temple and the right side of her nose. He groaned with satisfaction as he watched his semen splatter on the right side of her face and trickle down to her chin. Jason had barely finished when Shane moaned and erupted on the left side of her face, plastering her from her forehead down to her chin.

Once both men were spent, they sat on the edge of the bed while Hannah took a minute to relax on the floor. "Please tell me this won't be the only time we do this," Hannah said after she took a minute to catch her breath.

"That all depends," Jason said.

"If it has anything to do with Lisa, I'm sure I can convince her," Hannah said. "I'm sure she'd love to do this with you guys."

"Hannah," Shane said, deciding not to hide anything from his girlfriend. "We've already done it with Lisa."

Hannah, not the least bit upset, was excited. "Then I don't see the problem. You guys are overthinking it. I'll talk to her. Don't you worry."

"Works for me," Jason said. "For now, let's clean up, and we'll go from there."