Shared in front of Hubby

Story Info
Wife's first time getting shared.
1.7k words
3.87
76.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started cleaning up from dinner and Tim offered to wash the dishes but he was the guest and I wouldn't have it. As usual Jeff, my husband, just sat back and let us work. Tim was our neighbor from down the street and his kids were gone with ours along with his wife at a scouting event so he came over for steaks and wine since we had the opportunity. I knew the two of them would just get drunk and watch the games but I still had to be a good hostess.

"Watch out, you'll break the dishes, I've got it." I push Tim out of the way. He moves easily but his shoulders are firm. We see each other at the gym all the time and I know how strong he is but it's different to really put my hands on him. "You can dry if you insist" and I throw a towel to you. We've all been drinking and I've seen Tim sneaking a look when he thinks I couldn't tell. I love to tease the husbands in the neighborhood. Even though I'm in my 40s I still get a second look around the pool and I fill out my leggings well. Tim pinched my ass as he walked by and I slapped his offending hand. "No, no hands to yourself, sir."

Jeff saw but just laughed. "Yeah, good luck anyone getting to put their hands on that anymore. Trust me!"

I scowled back at him. I was horny as ever most days but after years of marriage and life our sex life wasn't what it had once been. We still fucked regularly but just not enough for me most of the time. "Oh don't act like I never touch you. Why don't you do something useful like go walk the dog before he craps in the house or something. Here I'll even make you a drink to take with you." I poured him a strong drink and sent him on his way hoping to get everything done so I could to bed sooner than later.

I got back to washing and handing Tim the dishes to dry and put up. There was plenty of room between the sink and the island but Tim just kept brushing against me every time to take something to a cabinet. At first I would try to move but a few more drinks of wine between dishes and I started to enjoy the feel of Tim's firm chest slide across my back and a hand on my hip pushing me this way or that. Nearing the bottom of the sink I finally pushed my butt back as he went by. I didn't mean it as invitation but that's what Tim did with it. He stopped behind me and put both hands on my hips, he slid them around my stomach embracing me while nuzzling my neck. It felt amazing those strong hands around me pulling me tight. He cupped a breast and we both started breathing heavier, he pushed his hips against me starting a slow dry humping rhythm. I matched his movements and he reached his hand under my shirt. The touch of skin on skin was electric and brought me back to my senses.

"What are we doing?" I exclaimed as I pushed his hand down and turned to face him. "We, we can't say anything, just pretend it didn't happen okay? It's been almost 15 minutes, Jeff will be back soon. We just have to finish these dishes." But I guess Tim didn't agree. He had never taken his hands off of me but now just pressed me against the counter and kissed me. Shocked I leaned back trying to pull away, but just for a moment. The next I was opening my mouth letting his tongue dance with mine. Making out at the sink like teenagers about to get caught was too much. I was beyond horny at that point, I was grinding against Tim as hard as I could. That's when I heard the dog leash getting hung up and the handle to the mud room turning and opening. I turned from Tim fast acting like I was washing another dish but shaking so bad I dropped it in the sink. It was loud, I cussed and Jeff asked if everything was okay before he was fully able to take in the scene.

"Ummm guys, what's going on? Did I miss something?" Jeff was confused and who could blame him. I was trying to look like I was washing dishes but Tim was still press against me hands caressing my stomach. I turned to look at Jeff but Tim never stopped touching me, even lifting the bottom of my shirt up so he could slide the tip of his finger into the top of my waist band and massage back and forth. "Whoa guys! This isn't funny. Stop touching her, Sarah go to the room." Jeff was confused and trying to take control of the situation but it wasn't working.

"Easy, man. I was just enjoying looking at your wife all night I couldn't resist myself any longer. Her body feels fantastic and she's a great kisser. You're a lucky guy Jeff. But I really think Sarah and me should see where this leads. It'll be cool, man, it's like getting to watch your wife star in a porn right in front of you. That's hot right?" Jeff looked as confused as ever but Tim just started kissing my neck again. I immediately fell back into loving the touches and closed my eyes.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Another man with his hands all over me in front of my husband and here I am kissing my back and trying to grind into his hands every time they would down the front of my pants and reach between my thighs. "Tim, can we please go to the room? I need to get fucked so bad!" I couldn't believe I was saying that to him right in front of Jeff while I was rubbing Tim's cock through his pants. Tim let me free and I took Tim and Jeff by the hand and led them to our room.

Jeff was stiff and confused but complied. As we walked into the room Tim started to undress while I sat Jeff down in the chair we had in our room. Tim's cock was average by most standards but in the situation it was all I wanted and more. I wanted it so bad and I had to taste it. Tim grinned as I got on my knees in front of him, opening up and letting it fill my mouth made me feel so good and so dirty at the same time. I couldn't even remember the last time I gave Jeff a blow job.

"Hey buddy, I think she found something she likes. And she's really good at," Tim told Jeff. "Why don't you do me a favor since me and Sarah are kind of busy. Go ahead and undress Sarah for me would you? I can't wait to see what she's been hiding for so long." Tim motioned Jeff over and he got up and started to undress me. As soon as Jeff's hands touched me I started sucking Tim off even faster, I couldn't get enough. I loved having my husband so close while another man's cock was in my mouth. When Jeff pulled my pants off he tried to finger me but I pushed him away. I couldn't believe I wouldn't let my own husband touch me anymore. "Sorry dude, I think she's saving it for me."

I got up and laid on the bed. "Oh my god Tim, get up here and fuck me pleeeaaase." I was laid back waiting, every second feeling like and hour before Tim climbed on top of me. I was so ready for him, he slid in and pulled my legs onto his shoulders. He felt amazing deep inside of me, Jeff hadn't made me feel like that in a long time. I was so wet and ready to cum. Tim was pounding hard and fast, the slapping and squishing was almost comical. We were fucking and smiling and having the time of our lives. I looked over and the look of shock on Jeff's face almost made me feel bad for him, but I was feeling so good with a new cock it didn't last. Our sweat mixing and bodies intertwined Tim finally came in me mixing with the cum of my own multiple orgasms. Tim laid on top of me and I loved the feel of him inside of me while he kissed me and nibbled my neck and ears.

As Tim rolled off of me he looked at Jeff and ask, "pretty good show, huh?" He just shook his head but still couldn't speak. "She's still warmed up if you want a ride," Tim rubbed the inside of my thigh pulling them open as an invitation but I closed them back feeling Tim's resistance. Jeff started to smile and get up, I wanted to close my knees. I didn't know how I would feel after just cheating on my husband in front of him. "You're gonna have to promise to make her feel good though, understand? You ever fantasize about eating that creampie because here's your chance." Jeff paused but I was turned on by it and moaned in pleasure at the idea. "Well she sounds in, strip and come up here Jeff." I couldn't believe Jeff was listening to all of Tim's directions and was going to bury his face between my legs after all I had just done. Jeff got into bed and I spread my legs cum dripping out of me and in my ass. Jeff was gladly kissing the inside of my thighs working his way where our sweat was already mingled but Tim stopped him. "How about you get a sample of the flavor first before you dive it, okay?" Jeff started to wipe a finger across me when Tim pulled him away, "no over here." That's when Tim grabbed his head and guided him to Tim's own still full cock. Jeff's face was petrified and I started to shudder with another orgasm at the idea of him sucking Tim's cock. I don't know if it was seeing Jeff scared or the actual act but I loved it and moaned in delight.