All Comments on 'Shared in front of Hubby'

by trickworm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Really unreal

She wasn't taken, she gave it up. Big diff. She is a cheating slut and Jeffy boy is is a weasel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Writing Dialogue

When the character speaking changes, start a new paragraph, and try to keep narrative and dialogue in separate paragraphs. I took one look at this mess and skipped trying to read it,

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Wrong Title!

She wasn't shared! Jeff would have to had some interaction in order for her to be shared. This strictly a cuckold story. No sharing going on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
almost a great story

you had me until you had Jeff go down on Tim to get a simple. I would have loved it if Jeff got up and went to his wife and got some head while Tim was inside of her for the ride of a life time.

Jeff could say, he enjoyed himself and wanted to do it again sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE it ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

You can't go wrong if you read this story.

I am glad I came across this story. I hope that trickworm has published more stories like this one.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So contrived that it is unbelievable. YAWN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

gay! and clearly a worthless heartless CUNT and a sissy loser husband POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrickworm@trickworm
My body is not a temple; it's the Catholic Church. Filled with wine, bread and guilt. Love to roleplay, prefer in private b/c less traffic. Always looking for a knotty girl. Curious to explore most sexual avenues. Dom or sub. Nothing off limits. Some of my favorites are to l...