Shared Interest in Sharing

Story Info
A kiss by a friend creates an invitation to share another.
3.6k words
4.52
38.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2019

--- The Discovery ---

Here I am in my late 30s. A younger me thought that adults had it all figured out by this age. Now I understood that life gets better with experience.

Ken and I have been married for 12 years by this time. Our social life is strong. We have a mix of single friends; some are divorced while others never married. Most of our married friends have kids, and since we chose not to get pregnant most of those relationships have grown distant. Not that we've lost any friendships but times with kids are demanding and we just have more freedom. We always hoped those friendships will return when situations permit.

Ken and I are exceptionally matched. We are physically in shape for outside recreation as well as sharing a strong sexual relationship. Ours is a case where familiarity has made our sex better. Boredom still hasn't entered our vocabulary.

Several years ago we started the fun activity of people watching and commenting on attractiveness. I thought I knew Ken well enough but it turns out his physical interests were way broader than I had known. Most of the time he wants to review women that look like me. That is flattering. Sometimes he shows interest in women I would never have picked for him. We never directly discussed opening our relationship for others. It's just a flirty way to rev up both our sex drives. And wow do I receive the benefits from revving up Ken. He is fit and creative. He still pulls out a new move now and then to surprise me.

For example, recently we were in the shower which has limited enjoyable positions. My size is on the lighter side but Ken is still strong enough to lift me on his shoulders. He placed my legs around his neck, my crotch tight into his face with my hands pressed against the ceiling. He was strong enough to keep me suspended for what felt like a good five minutes.

Ken claims he wasn't into eating pussy before me, and truthfully, it wasn't a frequent activity while we were dating. But somewhere into our marriage, he got the knack. Truly he has an empathetic sexual sense.

As for orientation, I wouldn't call myself bi. I only dated men before Ken and never really got the urge for girl action. Yet I admit I do respect the female body and can talk through a sex analysis with women when we both find them attractive. Ken says he doesn't have any gay feelings but he is equally capable of picking out solidly beautiful men. My preferences in men seem to be a bit more consistent than his wider range of female interests. Pretty much Ken can identify every male in a room that gets my panties wet. My age range is probably wider than his while I seek a more consistent physique. And most of it aligns with Ken's demeanor. The way he carries himself in a room, and his ability to make eye contact. Yes, those eyes melt me every time he shows sexual interest. He can't hide his libido from me. Showing interest in sex later just makes it so much more enticing.

It's fun to spot beautiful people and describe their attributes. Nothing has been expected other than the flirtatious nature of the game. A few times we may have hinted at more. This last New Year's Eve in particular we were partying with our friend Camille. Camille was between relationships and came with us as a single. At midnight I noted she didn't have anyone to kiss so I told her to kiss Ken. It was cute to see them awkwardly kiss at midnight. Ken kissed me after of course. She wanted a kiss so bad and it wasn't even about Ken. Ken didn't show any particular interest in Camille, but as close friends we wanted her to feel good about her evening.

Then Ken said she also needed to kiss me. He joked about not wanting to cause an imbalance between our friendships. Camille shrugged and leaned in. While she mostly just offered a simple kiss, surprisingly I went in for the real experience. I lingered long enough to give Camille a confused reaction. We laughed and joined the rest of the party. A few seconds later I reflected on my heart rate increase and couldn't deny some excitement in my pussy. I clutched onto Ken while my mind recounted the kiss.

The next day I asked Ken about his kiss and he described it exactly as I suspected. He finds Camille attractive, but in that environment, he didn't allow himself to express anything but friendliness. Then he commented on my kiss. "What exactly was that?", he asked.

Having not fully analyzed my feelings I stammered a bit. "What do you mean?", I innocently tried to play it down. Apparently, the thrill was obvious and Ken wasn't blindly accepting my innocence. Our sex after we got home confirmed it. Often after a late party, we are exhausted and sleep to prepare for morning sex, which we both love. But after that party my arousal launched a high energy 2:00 am fuck fest. Sometimes it is just better than other times.

We laughed about me getting turned on by a friend. Camille and I are good friends but have never even flirted sexually. I do sometimes playfully excite her by talking about Ken's sex skills. Similar fun as when I try to find her other men which I compare to Ken. But that is all Camille has been to me. We contemplated if seeing Camille kiss Ken was part of the attraction. It might have been. I asked if Ken would ever consider kissing someone else more passionately for me to see. Of course he said yes but I don't believe he took me seriously. It was just an extension of our game.

The conversation continued into the evening. My bi-exploration is probably situational since most talk about women doesn't excite me. What does get me excited is talking about Ken's interest in other women. Ken asked if I could get just as turned on kissing another man. Sheepishly I honestly answered yes. When we discuss beautiful men, even though it isn't based on any real sexual scenario, my body surprisingly gets aroused. The obvious follow-up question is whether Ken would reciprocate a male kiss as I did a female. Not surprisingly Ken didn't see this scenario as likely. After a pause and a hypocritical glare from me, he continued that he would find it extremely hot if I did kiss another man like I did Camille.

Camille again. He reminded me how excited I was during and after that kiss. His theory was that the right guy would be just as enticing as Camille. So I asked, "would you be OK watching me kiss another man?"

He paused with a grin and replied, "as least as much" with an intentional pause ", if not more."

Part of me was stunned. My mind was stuck in a loop trying to decipher what he actually said. Then there was the reality that my body had flushed below my waist. "Tell me more", I inquired. Ken went on to explain that his porn watching has evolved. We periodically watch porn together, and both of us watch independently; mostly when we are apart for a while. His searches over the past few years evolved towards two guys and a girl. "And you want that with me?", I sought clarification.

It's not like we have ever discussed opening our relationship. We have many friends who have been open in various relationships. And we have positive views of those that make it work well. It's just that in our 12 years there hasn't been enough room for more. Ken was adamant that it wasn't a cuckold thing. He had no interest in me just being with another guy without him. His view was more about seeing how much pleasure he can give me. He loves us having sex in front of mirrors. He says watching himself fuck me in a mirror, and seeing how my mind is overwhelmed by bodily sensations is an enormous thrill. He described it as more of a coordinated partnership taking me to the extremes. That kiss with Camille brought it to a potential reality. It allowed him to share this kink of his.

Jealousy has never been a thing for either of us. When we share natural desires for other people, we get excited for the other person. It was theoretical to this point. Now Ken is describing something that could lead further than theory. Ken asked if the same situation presented itself, and if he was comfortable with the man, would I kiss them with the same passion as Camille. He asked how far I would let such a situation go. I replied that I would go as far as my body and he wanted it to go.

And with that, we fucked like rabbits for the next two hours. We showered, ate, discussed the prospects further, and fucked again. That kiss with Camille opened us up to a new exciting experience.

Days and weeks went by and this topic just wasn't fading. Over dinner or nights out we would play the game and look for interesting attractive people. But now instead of just describing attributes, we found ourselves looking for actual prospects. Imagine that, my husband was searching for guys to make out with me.

--- The Action ---

Camille became my confidant. It is useful to have a friend as a confidant, and who is better than the person who started it. Camille understood our kiss. She was nervous when she kissed my husband and when it came to me she froze. But she nevertheless felt my excitement and wished she was more prepared. I asked if she would kiss Ken differently if given another chance and she was certainly intrigued. Now that the initial experience was received well by me, she could be more relaxed. And while she would accept a future invitation from me, her real interest was aiding my opportunity.

Interestingly she had a suggestion for a mate. She offered her last ex, Dustin. Apparently, since their breakup six months ago, they entered into a friends-with-benefits relationship. She had hoped they would get back together, and Dustin is trying to address her desires, but until they figure it out they are casually dating while dating others. Camille, unbeknownst to her earlier expectations, found that casually dating Dustin is preferable. Camille is very strong professionally and with her natural sex appeal, she gets her fair share of available guys. Being able to actively encourage men's approaches has been freeing. She even likes knowing that Dustin is dating others. Without hesitation, she suggested setting up Dustin for my situation.

Dustin pleasantly has a Ken vibe. I always liked Dustin although our friendship was muted by Camille never fully committing. My body was getting excited thinking of Dustin physically and thinking of him making a move. Based on so many conversations with Ken about my type of man, it seemed plausible Ken would be comfortable with Dustin. Camille and Ken had lunch to discuss plans without me. Ken was very supportive.

Ken and Camille considered two paths, as I learned later. The logical path would have been to invite Dustin and explain his role. That would give Ken the ability to direct and guide Dustin. It also risked scaring Dustin off. The path they chose was to place Dustin in a directed situation and let things develop as they may. Camille would have intimate conversations with Dustin about her support for his dating, and even so much as to describe this type of couple scenario.

A week later Ken made plans for a night out. Hints were dropped to prepare for sexual entertainment. I didn't think anything was planned as it was just so recent. Camille dropped by with Dustin just before our departure time for pregame drinks. Camille and Dustin hadn't hung out with us as a couple for months so this felt like a created opportunity. My anxiety rose as everyone simply started drinking around an unspoken secret. We eventually moved into the living room as we stated maybe skipping the club tonight. Dustin seemed a bit out of the loop.

As Ken and I sat down on the couch, Camille pulled Dustin to the side and started whispering instructions. He stood still absorbing whatever information was being given. She then took his hand and directed him to sit on my other side from Ken. Camille walked over to Ken and gave him a most serious long deep-drawn kiss. It was one of those woman-in-charge types of acts, which completely consumed Ken. She then lightly touched my forearm, kissed Dustin, and walked out saying she had a few phone calls to make and will come back later.

The three of us found ourselves sitting on the couch awkwardly close with drinks in our hands and music in the background. Dustin looked me up and down, made eye contact with Ken, and simply said, "you good with what Camille told me?"

"I'm sure I am man". Ken grabbed my hand, assured me to give any instructions I wanted, and proceeded to kiss me. Dustin took the drink from my hand and lightly caressed my arm while Ken's kiss became intense. When we both needed to breathe, Ken paused and motioned me towards Dustin. Dustin, still massaging my arm, was visually taking in my body. His eyes rose to meet mine and then he leaned over to compete with Ken's kiss.

This went on for minutes, me going back and forth between two men. The hands of the other probed further up and down my clothes. The feeling of being visually desired by both was captivating. Multiple hands were now sliding around my legs, with each upward approach traveling further up my skirt. I wished I hadn't worn panties which I sometimes skip for dancing. I changed my mind when a hand from each man reached my waistband and coordinately pulled down my panties. I lifted my ass to help the removal while my own hands were caressing the hair behind two different men. My bottom was now bare beneath a sleek short skirt.

Ken caressed my thighs rubbing against my pussy. Dustin's hands moved up across my breasts. My eyes were mostly closed as I turned back and forth, the kissing moving down my neck. My top was pulled over my head by someone, leaving a thin silk support bra I still use under active clubwear. The rubbing and squeezing of my small tits raised my heart rate further. I was very aware of every touch and breath while I sat in a bralette and short skirt with no underwear

After a quiet verbal check-in from Ken, I simply moaned an affirmative to keep going. Ken reached under my ass with both hands and lifted me into a lying position. My head against Dustin's chest, Ken dropped to the floor, opened my legs, and went into full oral gift giving. He varied from light licking to full eating. Dustin pulled off my bra, exposing my tits. Dustin, equally strong, arched my back to lick every surface of skin from neck to breasts. There were the sensations of hands everywhere. Ken's choices were superb as I entered a long-sustaining series of orgasms. Normally I hold back to extend my energy but this was not an experience to temper. I permitted myself to orgasm as long as I could, my hand on the back of Ken's head pushing him harder in while Dustin sucked the breath out of my mouth. After an eternity, I took a deep breath and pulled out of the trance. Breathing deeply we all sat back up to reflect on what just happened. Dustin hands me a beer which I desperately needed. We just laughed until I returned to a normal state of mind.

Barely before I set down my beer again the guys telepathically communicated that they should start again. My skirt was my only remaining clothing and it was mostly pulled up around my waist. Both men had one hand sliding up my thigh and started rubbing my pussy again. Often such a series of orgasms will be the climax to end sex for the night but I was still getting wetter. To right the imbalance I started opening Ken's pants. Dustin dropped to his knees and took his turn at oral. Familiarity was definitely in Ken's favor but Dustin was no novice.

Before I could get Ken out of his pants and into my mouth, I was already climaxing again. Trying to gulp every bit of Ken's cock while also trying to breathe was no easy feat. Dustin was quite proficient, evolving to fingering me while I sucked cock. That was one of several new sensations. Dustin's fingers driving in and out, sometimes grazing skin while other times pressing hard onto my clit. Ken's cock was as hard and large as his heart could produce.

Ken's hand replaced Dustin as he returned to the couch next to me. I pulled up and glanced into Ken's eyes with a non-spoken affirmation. His eyes gleamed with joy as he directed me towards Dustin's body. I started opening Dustin's pants while Ken reach around my waist and lifted me into a kneeling position. He slid my skirt down and off my legs leaving me completely nude. Dustin shifted to help lower his pants exposing another beautiful cock. Dustin was Ken's equal in physique and stature, and now even his cock was similar. I lowered my head slowly as sucking another man's cock became a reality. Thus far I had welcomed the full sensations of two men eating me out without hesitations. But sucking a second dick was so much more intentional. I started giving Dustin head with all the passion I felt for Ken.

Shortly after I felt comfortable with Dustin's dick in my mouth, Ken repositioned behind me. His fingers pulled out of my wet pussy as he prepared to enter me fully. He pressed his cock hard into me. Even with the juices flowing, my pussy was extremely tight. His cock entering me was consuming. My mouth wrapped around Dustin's dick while I tried to breathe properly. Ken started thrusting and I pulled Dustin out keeping his shaft pressed against my face.

Stealthily, Camille had been standing in the entranceway observing. Her facetious grin of satisfaction could be felt. I became aware of her presence when she moved behind the couch and started rubbing my head. I put Dustin's cock back into my mouth and continued giving head while Ken increased his pace and depth. Camille pulled my hair up into a tie which solidified her best friend status.

Once Ken approached climax, I could tell he needed to pull out and take a break. I kneeled on the floor while Ken sat next to Dustin. Not wanting to take a break myself I continued giving head between the two exposed and beautiful cocks. The similarity was uncanny. Serving two men's dicks with my mouth was such a slutty act of control.

Dustin got up and transitioned behind me. Ken reached into his pants pockets and handed Dustin a condom. As Ken entered my mouth, I solely focused on Ken's cock. My hands reached up his body and met Camille's hands rubbing Ken's chest. She was standing behind Ken, leaning over and kissing him. One of Ken's hands was on my back and one was feeling up Camille's breasts. I could hear their kissing. Dustin started fucking me from behind at this point. I did what I could for Ken but didn't have much focus left. Camille was now topless and leaned over Ken until her breast was in his mouth. Her hand met mine on Ken's shaft as we gave him a hand job to replace what my mouth wasn't capable of continuing. Dustin was pounding me harder as my orgasms returned. My eyes were surely rolled back in my head at this point.

--- Camille joins ---

Once Dustin slowed he asked if he should finish or hold back for more. Camille and I simultaneously said to wait. He sat back down on the couch. I quickly straddled Dustin to avoid breaking the spell too long. Ken sat on the back of the couch so that I could blow him while I was humping Dustin.

Camille removed her clothes, got my attention, and asked if she could join. I stuttered an invite while I was bouncing on Dustin. Ken sat down and we made out until Camille walked around and straddled Ken. Camille and I were at this point bouncing in sync onto both of our men's cocks. Periodically we would lean in and make out with each other until we needed to breathe more. One hand was behind the heads of our respective men for balance, the other was touching each other's breasts.

Ken and Dustin each had an arm around our waist with their other hand on the opposite's breasts. My tits were so sensitive as they bounced and were squeezed by multiple hands. Eventually, I stopped from exhaustion and we all switched positions. Camille and I were on the couch as our original men mounted us. I kissed Ken with such passion as he pounded me to climax. My hands switched from Ken's back to Camille's breasts and down Dustin's stomach as I touched his shaft entering Camille's pussy. My desire for Ken to cum inside me was so intense and it felt so good when he did.

12