Shared My Desires and Wife Said Yes

Story Info
Bi-oral husbands servitude fantasy.
7.1k words
4.15
18.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiJoe60
BiJoe60
2 Followers

Shared my desires - Wife said yes

How did I get here?

I am sitting on the full-size bed in our guest bedroom waiting for my wife and Phil (her boyfriend) to finish having sex in the master bedroom. I am dressed in a tank top only, at my wife's request. My whole body is tingling from the excitement, exhilaration, anticipation and a little jealousy. I'm waiting here for a text from her to come join them in the room with snacks and to cleanup the room. I have fresh washed linens and blankets so I can change the bedding and clean up their mess. I have two towels in the dryer warming up for their post sex showers.

Let me begin by explaining what let up to this moment. We are a suburban couple in our 50's. Sheri and I have been married for 31 years. Sheri is 52 years old, and a littler taller at 5'9" tall with dark brown hair. She has a little padding on her, but in perfect proportions. Her breasts are still full and just a little less perky. I only share this with you so you can picture her and how sexy she has remained throughout our marriage. I am older, 58 years old and one inch taller than Sheri. I sport a 6 inch cock that lacks a big mushroom head or monster girth. No, I don't hate my cock but it is just unremarkable to me. My hair is full, naturally darker than Sheris hair if she didn't have each white hair individually dyed. At least that what she told me they do and why it costs so much.

A couple of years ago my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching some show about Bigfoot my wife really likes to watch. She could tell I was getting bored, so she slid over on the couch and slowly reached into my shorts and began lightly touching my cock. I stood up and pull my pants down and sat there with my eyes half closed. Shari's fingers moved down the sides of my growing cock. She moved her thumb to the special spot just underneath and below the head, causing my cock to pulse and jerk every time she moved her thumb.

Her show went to a commercial, and she muted the TV. She turned slightly towards me and asked me if there was any desires I had that we haven't explored. I looked up at her, I asked her what she meant. She began to move her thumb more rhythmically and asked again. "If you could have any fantasy come true that we haven't done yet, what would it be?" I said, "I only have one fantasy that we haven't explored or even hinted at."

I leaned into her kissing her on the cheek. I questioned, "Is there was anything off-limits?" She laughed, as she answered, "We haven't had any limits up till now." We both laughed.

I began to tell her that when I was 19 years old and rented my first House with Tom and Mike, I was the only one that saved up my third of the rent. She interrupted me, asking if that's when I let the landlord suck my cock? I nodded. "We also did a little more." I replied. She looked me right in the eyes and asked if I sucked his cock. I again nodded. She asked me if I still think about having a cock in my mouth, and if it turned me on? I told her it was one of the most sexually exciting things I did as a teenager. She told me to tell her every detail as she slowly started stroking my cock. I saw her hand slipped between her legs. I could see her nipples getting hard under her T-shirt.

I told her how I went to his house and paid him my third of or first months rent. He laughed at me and said, That's not how the real world works young man. He looked me right in the eyes and told me it's like the three musketeers, all for one and one for all. He then asked me with a grin, if my friends are really good friends? I moved my head up and down ever so slightly. "We grew up together and I'd do just about anything for them. But kinda pissed at them now." He began to look me up and down, he told me that I was in really good shape. I told him it's because I deliver medical equipment to apartments and houses and that shits heavy. I was about 160 pounds and five ten with long brown hair just passed my shoulders. It was the 70s.

The landlord looked at me and motioned for me to take my pants off and sit on the couch with him. I hesitated, but got really high on the walk down to his house on some really good pot. So, I thought, "What the hell". I walked over to his couch and sat down. But I got right back up because I forgot to take my pants off. I sat back down. I noticed there was gay porn on his TV. I remember thinking that if they fuck each other, I'm out of here. He sat down next to me and he asked if the tape was ok to keep on. He reached over and started sliding his hand up and down my thigh. I immediately began to grow. I was in an alternate universe. This was so new to me... and I was getting turned on by the touch of an older man.

I look at my wife in the face and asked her if she was sure she want me to go on? She just nodded and continued to rub herself with her hand, now inside her sweatpants. She lifted her hand from my cock and wiped her precum soaked fingers on my lips. Sheri then whispered,'

"I think you're really as turned on as I am." She begged me to continue. She was right. I was pumping precum like I was back on that couch.

My landlord got up and brought me a watered down whiskey with two ice cubes. He had removed his pants, and his semi hard cock and low hanging balls were swinging as he walked. When I took a sip, my whole body trembled from the taste, I am a beer man. So I slammed down the rest of the drink. I could not take my eyes off his extra large, half engorged dick. He moved his hand back onto my leg, he slowly moved his hand up until his fingers touched the head of my cock. I jerked a little as his finger touched my precum soaked head. I reached over and touched his cock and it jumped in anticipation of my next move. I wrapped my hand around his cock and I could feel it getting harder in my hand. This was amazing and terrifying at the same time.

He was definitely bigger than me. I'm 6 inches and not real thick. As his member grew, it began to bend to the left facing me. It had quite a bend, as if it was trying to look at me. I asked him about that, he said he's been that way since birth. I began stroking his cock as he stroked mine. I seemed to disconnect from myself and just be in the now and all the sensations I was experiencing.

Roger then shifted on the couch and bent over and swallowed by entire cock. His tongue encircled my head and began pulsing and moving ever so gently up-and-down and around my entire cock. I knew I wouldn't last long as this was the best blow job I had ever received up to this point in my life. I lifted his head off my cock and leaned over and brought my head down to his bent, hard cock. I smelled him for what seemed like hours. Weird how that musky man sent was making my heart race.

He shifted a little and sat back into the couch. I took a deep breath I slowly reached out my tongue and licked his head. The texture felt soft and velvety. It also felt like I was licking a small balloon filled with Jell-O. I lowered my lips down to the rim of his head. Roger let out a small moan as I continued to experience every moment. I was not giving him a blowjob, but living within an experience. I felt his cock jerk as my tongue touched his special spot. And for the first time I tasted a slightly salty, slippery substance on my tongue. It immediately made me slide down as far as I could go on his cock. I wanted more!

The only experience I had with blowjobs was what I had gotten from girlfriends. So I just started slamming my face down as far as I could and pulling it back up. I felt his cock throbbing and he began to breathe heavy, moaning within each breath. I pulled my mouth off of him and asked him to not come in my mouth. (No girlfriend had ever let me come in their mouth before). He nodded, and told me he was really close. I lowered my face down and began licking his head well I beat them off. I felt him get harder in my hand and knew he was very close. I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and began beating a little faster. As I lifted my head away, his spunk hit me on the four head. I continue to beat him and feel him pump the fluid through my hand and onto his belly. I was so turned on from this, I immediately reach down to my own cock and beat for only a few seconds before I started shooting. My cum flew in the air and up to the little bit of hair I had on my chest. Roger leaned over and licked it up. When he licked the cum off my chest and belly, I had mixed feelings of total acceptance from another man.

My wife began to squeeze my cock hard has her orgasm build up and exploded. I thought she was going to pop the head off my cock. She seemed to flop around on the couch with more intensity than I'd ever seen before. Then all of a sudden, she stopped all movement, and began deep breathing and making a soft growling with each breath. I just watched her as she completed her orgasm. She went limp. Her eyes half closed with the most beautiful, relaxed look on her face then I haven't seen in a long time. Sheri just opened her eyes and smiled at me. She told me that was one of the most intense orgasm she has had in a long time.

Sheri looked at me with a very serious face and asked me if he asked for his rent? I laughed, and told her he never brought up the money. She then asked me if that was the only time? I hesitated, and said quietly "No". She asked me how many times I saw him? I told her it lasted about six months.

She looked me right in the eyes and said you only lived there three months. I said, "I know."

She asked me if he ever came in my mouth? I I shook my head from side to side and told her it was the biggest sexual regret I've had. Sheri then asked me, with a look of confusion, how often I saw him. I told her about once a week.

"Was he better than me?" She questioned. I looked her in the eye and told her she gives the best blowjobs ever. And your tongue is magical. Then I smiled at her and reminded her that she does not swallow. She looked at me and said, "And I never will." We laughed.

Sheri leaned over and started touching my hard cock again. She began questioning me in rapid succession."Do I still think about sucking cock? Do you fantasize about it while I blow you?"

Before I could even answer her, my cock grew too full attention in her hand. I nodded yes to her question. Sheri asked if I'd ever sucked anybody else? I nodded yes again. She sat up, "Who?" I asked her if she remembered Todd, Lori's ex-husband.

Lori was a close friend of my wife's since childhood. Sheri asked me with a questioning voice, "Did you suck him off?" I looked at her and nodded.

I reminded her that Lori cheated on Todd and we were good friends before and after their marriage. I reminded her that he had gone over nine months during and after the divorce without a girlfriend.

Todd shared with me one day when I was visiting him as we watched some porn, that he can't even get himself off anymore with his hands. I asked him if he ever switch hands? He laughed and told me all the different Ways he had tried. We sat there watching the porn on his TV for a while. I could not get it out of my mind that I could help him. I asked him when was the last time he got a blowjob? He told me it had been at many years. He then said he's even thought about going downtown to find a prostitute to give him a blowjob. I looked at him, reminded him that most of them charged too much or are not careful enough and may have diseases. He told me that's the only reason he hasn't followed through so far.

I got up from my chair and grabbed two blankets for him and me. I laid it over his lap and said why don't you take your pants off I'm going to too. He looked at me kind of funny but did stand up and remove his pants. He pulled his blanket back over him I stood up and did the same. I could see his hand moving slowly under the blanket.

I had a nervous feeling in my gut, but continue talking to him." Wouldn't a blowjob like what's on the TV be great right now"? Todd smiled and said he would give anything for a good blowjob.

I reminded him of the many things we kept secret from our wives in the past. He smiled and asked if I have done shrooms since then. I smiled and reminded him we agreed to be good boys for our marriages. I reminded him we didn't want them thinking we would spawn devil children.

I asked him if there's one more secret that he could keep, "Absolutely!" He opened up one eye and looked at me and just repeated the word absolutely to me.

I asked him if he remembered what I said about the landlord that I had had early in my life? He smiled and said, "Yes, that really freaked me out back when you told me." After a moment or two he lifted his head off the back of the chair and looked at me and asked me if I was offering. I told him to stare at the TV and imagine any one of those ladies giving him a blowjob.

I got up out of my chair and got down on the floor. I proceeded to pull the bottom of the blanket up and climb underneath his blanket. I reached my hand up between his legs and started tickling his balls. My eyes got large as I never have been this close to an uncut cock before.

My wife's hand moved down to my balls as she started playing with them like a set of dice.

Sheri smiled at me and said she had noticed.

Sheri interrupted me again, stating loudly that she has never seen so much precum from me. I told Sheri that one of my fantasies was to suck-off a natural cock and it still turns me on just reliving this special memory. She reached up squeezing my cock to push as much of the clear cum between her finger and thumb. She moved her hand up to my mouth and told me to "Lick it up!" I reached out my tongue and did as I was told.I wanted to cum right then and there.

I continued. As I lean forward to get closer to Todds cock. I smelled a deferent odor, more musky. I reached out and pulled his flesh back. I lowered my lips over his glistening head. I decided to just hurry up, suck it up, and take him into my mouth. It was slightly tangy but still turned my cock rock hard. He let out the most sensuous groan I have ever heard from a man. I started moving my tongue on his underside and bob my head up-and-down no more than 10 times.Todd gave me no warning and began swelling in my mouth with the tell tail beginning of his orgasm. I wasn't going to pull off and regret yet another missed opportunity to feel a cock explode in my mouth. He began pumping bucket loads of spunk into my mouth. "I had to swallow." I said to Sheri. "He was sitting on his new chair." I knew he would be mad at me if I got cum stains on his chair. I swallowed as if it was a beer bong bet were he was trying to get me to gag. After he stopped pumping, I I took my thumb and finger up to the corners of my mouth to push any cum that spilled out back into my mouth. I just sat there holding him in my mouth for awhile. I crawled out from under the blanket.

I move to my chair. Todd slowly began to move. He lifted his head, looked at me and smiled. Stating, "This is a big secret that will never be shared." I just nodded and thanked him. He looked at me and said, "No, thank you!" I reminded Sheri about Todds sense of humor. She smiled.

Sheri laughed stating. "I have sat in that chair!"

I told Sheri, Todd smiled was he continued, "I nothing to lose if the secret gets out, but you have everything to lose." I nodded agreeably. He said "It's blackmail time." He continued to tell me, "I need to come over once a week until he find a girlfriend... If you want me to keep this a secret."

I said to Sheri, "I think I shocked him when I said, "Yes, definitely!" I told Sheri that I visited him two more times for that purpose only to have him start dating Mary way too soon. I smiled. Sheri began to beat me off and I came immediately.

She did something new, put her hand down and cupped it under the head of my cock and caught copious amounts of cum in her hand. I was only half aware of what she was doing. Before my orgasm was complete, she brought her hand up and poured my cum into my mouth. "Oh my God!" I think I began I second, non ejaculating orgasm as I swallowed.

Sheri moved back over to her spot on the couch and turned the volume back on her show about Bigfoot. We both sat in our spots for about a half hour before she reached over and took hold my hand. She smiled that inviting smile with a hint of kink in it. I asked her what she was thinking? Sheri ask me, "What did I like better, eating her pussy or sucking a cock? I told her that she has the sweetest pussy that I have ever tasted and I would never trade it to only suck cock. She sat there thinking, then softly whispered, "We need to think about how we can incorporate your love of cock and my love to be fucked. I smiled at her, reminded her how much I love her. I asked her if she was suggesting we bring in a Second cock for the two of us. I smiled, and she started her mischievous laugh that I've learned, means we're going to go somewhere in our relationship that an hour ago was not even a fantasy that we had ever entertained. I was even starting to get hard again.

A few weeks went by with no mention of having a new man in our bed. We fucked more intense than usual, with both of us having stronger than usual orgasms. I could tell we both were thinking about it.

Then one night, my Wife slid over and reached into me sweats. She began her normal touching my ever growing cock. She smiled at me. Kissed me on the neck and asked me if I had thought any further about bringing an extra cock into our life? I grew hard at the thought of her and I having a cock to play with. To me, this was a faceless flesh dildo kinda fantasy. She interrupted my fantasy by touching my super sensitive spot. Sheri looked at me with loving eyes. She began to tell me about a guy at work that she has been flirting with.

I think I ejaculated a lot of precum onto her hand. She smiled. She used it to lubricate her thumb as she increased her movement.

Sheri continued to tell me about him. Phil is a couple of years older than her, but younger than I am. He is taller than you, and single. She said he has deep blue dreamy eyes. I interrupted, "I don't care about his eyes." "What size package is he toting down there?" I questioned. She looked surprised, "As if that's something she would just come out and ask him." She stated kinda sternly. Sheri smiled and whispered, "He says he is a little over seven hard and kinda thick. And yes, he said he gets really hard." Sheri confirmed he has a package inside those dress pants. "It swings as he walks." She said.

I asked her if they talked about the three of us meeting. Sheri said he is comfortable with getting closer to me, but can't see himself in bed with both of us. But he is open to exploring the possibilities. I asked her if she is ok with that. She shrugged her shoulders. "We can invite him out to eat, or better yet, you can make a diner and we will invite him over." Sheri knows I like to entertain. We agreed. She will ask him over for the following Saturday.

Saturday began with a trip to the grocery store. I picked up what I needed and a quick stop for wine and tequila and I was all set. It was difficult as I kept getting hard every time I thought about the night.

I brought in the supplies and headed to the kitchen. I was setting out the courses so I knew I had everything.

Sheri called me to come in the bedroom. She told me to dry her off. I obliged her. She was well trimmed down there and her toes were a beautiful red. I was a little turned on that she seamed to be getting ready for a date. I teasingly said, "You seem to be getting ready for a third date." Sheri looked surprised that I said that. She confessed they had gone out to diner and drinks a couple of times. I stopped drying her off and leaned against the vanity. She said nothing happened but the chemistry is defiantly there. Sheri walked out to her cloths she placed on the bed and slipped on her black lacy panties. I watched her get dressed. She looked at me and told me to get in the kitchen and get busy.

BiJoe60
BiJoe60
2 Followers
12