Shared My Desires and Wife Said Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began making the salad and put the French bread I made in the oven to finish its final rise. I took out the marinated chicken for the salad. And finally, I removed the steaks from the fridge the bring them to room temperature. I had made creme brûlée earlier that day. I just needed to put the sugar on top and torch it.

I walked in to the bathroom to get cleaned up myself and Sheri was standing in font of the mirror crying. I walked up to her and gave a big hug. She turned to hold me. Sheri asked me if we are really going through with this? I held her tighter and whispered in her ear, "My darling, I am so excited and turned on right now. I have not felt this alive and in love with you for awhile." She smiled and kissed me. We agreed on a safe phrase that at anytime either one of can say that will end any thing further from happening. The phrase was, "I'm Done." Sheri pointed to the bathroom stating to hurry up and get ready. She said she would pic my cloths and place them on the bed.

I finished in the bathroom and stepped out to see a new black tank top and very tight and silky white pants with little room to grow. I put them on and walked out into the main room. I literally could see the outline of the rim around my head in those pants. Sheri smiled with approval. I looked at her with a questioning stare. She smiled and told me she will now be able to see my excitement through those pants. She walked me in to the kitchen and handed me a black apron with the words AT YOUR SERVICE on the front. I looked at her, she was laughing. I smiled as I put it on. Sheri said This is going to be so much fun as she slid her hand down to her pussy and rubbed a little.

Right on time the doorbell rang. Sheri waved her hand for me to go answer the door. I walked out of the kitchen to the door. Phil introduced himself and we shook hands. Phil stood somewhat taller than me. He had broader shoulders with grayish black hair. He was clean shaven and had an inviting smile. I invited him in and we walked to the dining room table where Sheri was already sitting. She stood up and they hugged. Like, a real hug. The kind we do. At that moment, this all became real!

I served him a glass of wine and sat down at the table for a moment. He shared how nervous he was. Sheri reached out and laid her hand on his arm. Phil quickly looked my way. I smiled with approval. They kissed each other softly. I stepped away from the table and began serving diner. Phil and Sheri both praised my skillful preparation and the menu I had prepared. We saved dessert for later.

After we ate, we moved to the living room. Phil and Sheri sat on the couch and I sat in the chair off to the side. I watched as Sheri snuggled up to Phil. I noticed they were holding hands. I excused myself to go down the hall to the bathroom.

Sheri must have also excused herself. She walked into the bathroom shortly after me. I finished peeing and shook off. She reached down and began to play with me. I stepped back from the toilet. She sat down and took a pee while she played with me. She told me how wonderful diner was and they were both looking forward to desert. She wiped herself and stood up. She let go of my throbbing cock and walked out. I took a couple of minutes to let my hard cock come down some so I could safely put it back in these tight pants and return to the living room. I followed her out to the living room shortly after her, like a puppy dog that was just teased with a treat.

They were already sucking face and groping each other. I saw for the first time Phils side of beef he was sporting between his legs. Sheri stood up and led Phil to the bedroom. I sat there unsure what to do. Sheri came back out and sat on my lap. She whispered in my ear, "Phil was getting uncomfortable for you. He was unsure if you were getting uncomfortable. So we are going to spend some time in the bedroom." Sheri asked me if I could be quiet while I cleaned up the kitchen. I nodded yes. Sheri jumped off my lap and walked away.

I walked into the kitchen and began rinsing off and putting the dishes into the dishwasher. I began to hear noises from the bedroom so I turned on some music so I wouldn't hear them fucking. I finished with my task and sat down in the dining room with a beer.

I was flooded with pictures of them fucking and Phil expertly pleasing Sheri with his tool. I wondered how this was ever a fantasy of mine.

After about an hour or so, I received a text to bring two glasses of ice water in to the bed room. I got up and filled two glasses with ice and water. I walked up to the door and knocked. I do not know why I knocked. Sheri invited me in.

The smell of vanilla candles and sex was strong. The only light was from the candles and a small night light by the door. I handed them the water and turned to leave. Sheri asked me to bring them their two desserts. I knew better than to look back at her because I was very aware of my facial expression at that moment. I was feeling left out and used. Sheri sternly said, "Only two!" She also stated,"Come back with only your shirt on. No pants." I felt a stir in my groin as I walked out.

After melting the sugar on the creme brûlée with my torch, I placed them on a tray next to the two small spoons and napkins. I removed my pants, placed them on one of the kitchen stools. My precum dripped on the floor. Grabbed a napkin and wiped off my slick, wet cock head and the slick spot on the floor infant of me. Man was I precumming a lot. I walled up to the door, again knocking. But this time I opened the door before I was invited.

Sheris hand was under the covers jacking Phil off. I slowly walked up to the bed and handed Phil his dish as he sat up. I was picking up Sheris dish when I felt her soft hand lightly touch my cock. I jumped a little as I was not expecting that. Sheri asked me to feed her hers. I picked up the spoon and broke the sugar topping to get her a bite. Sheri was still beating Phil under the blanket and touching me as I stood next to the bed feeding her all of her desert.

Phil looked at me and smiled. He tapped his spoon on the edge of his ramekin, "This creme brûlée is the best I have ever tasted."

Phil then moved Sheris hand from his cock as she pulled the sheet down past Phils knees. "Oh my God!" I whispered, for everyone to hear. "What a perfectly shaped cock." The bend was slight but made for optimal G-spot stimulation. Sheri finished her last bite and slid to the side of the bed. She told me to kiss her. She pointed to her pussy. I set her dish down on the night stand and dropped to my knees. In the dim light, I could see the wetness and a whitish cream all around her opening. I almost came, just anticipating the gift they made me.

I placed my lips over her swollen pussy lips and began to lightly massage her opening. Sheris pussy began to swell as she pushed out the mixed cum juices. I swallowed a couple of thick globs. Shari whispered, " We made you our version of creme brûlée." I smiled as I continued to eat. Phil said Sheri told him all about our fantasy and after such a fabulous meal I wanted to watch you eat our gift to you. I thanked him for the awesome dessert they made for me. I slowly moved my mouth up to Sheris clit. She pushed my head away quickly. She said it was way too sensitive for that. Sheri asked Phil if he still wanted another one? She took hold of his still erect cock? He nodded in agreement.

Phil asked me if I could help him out. I slowly stood up and looked at him. He smiled and pointed to his cock. I moved up in between his legs. I held his cock by the webbed area between my thumb and pointer finger. I let my lips contact the tip of head.

I was flooded with thoughts of all the times I held a cock in my mouth. The taste, smell and texture of his and all past cocks I had explored. Sheri moved to feed Phil her left breast. I began to slide my mouth past his head and slid my mouth down his cock about two thirds of his total length. I thought how out of practice I was. I guessed, this was the thickest cock I have sucked. I backed off and went down it a second time even further. I raised my mouth up his perfect cock so my tongue was on his sensitive spot and began a rhythmic licking, flicking and caressing his cock with my slightly curled tongue. He began to breath heavier and pulled his mouth off my Wife awesome breast. He said he was ready to explode.

I continued my attack on his spot and moved my hand I kept at the base of his tool up and down slowly lubricated by his precum and my spit. I felt his cock begin to grow even bigger and I knew what was coming. He grunted. I felt a surge move up his tube where my tongue rested. He shot a load of cum into my throat. "WOW" I thought. That is a lot, even after he fucked Sheri. He seemed to pump for ever. I swallowed as best I could. When he was done, he tapped my head and laid motionless on the bed. I kept him in my mouth, feeling him for a moment longer. As I sat up, Sheri grabbed my cock, pushed me on to the bed between them and began beating me off. After only five or so beats I shot my load with such intensity, I thought I was going to hurt my back. I have not shot a load past my bellybutton in years. Still tasting Phil and Sheri, and almost tasting myself as my cum hit my neck with the first shot. I think I lost consciousness. They both got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I attempted get up but my knees didn't work. I stood there shaking for a minute, then slowly walked out of the room.

I grabbed a beer and sat with them at the table. Everyone was spent and exhausted. Sheri was the first to talk, looking my way and smiling, "Honey, was it everything you dreamed about?" I nodded. I asked them about his reluctance to let me blow him. They both smiled. Phil answered that question, "We thought it would be more special to you if we let you think that you were not going to be able to suck my cock." Shari told me she and Phil would not have taken it any further than the few dates they had if Phil was not on board with your fantasy. Phil interjected he is not bi. "But I will never turn down a great blowjob." He added, "And wow what a great blowjob it was." Sheri whispered, "I taught him everything he knows." We all laughed.

I invited Phil to stay the night and I would have breakfast for them in the morning. Sheri looked at Phil with a smile. I told them I would sleep in the spare bedroom.

I got up and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. I turned to Phil and commented that this is Sheris favorite night snack and I was just too spent to make my kettle corn on the stove. We shared two bags and I went to bed, feeling happy and totally fulfilled.

Morning came. I woke up as usual before Sheri. I stumbled into the kitchen and started the coffee. I cut up some of yesterdays bread I made for French toast. As I was beating the eggs, I could hear movement in the bedroom. I filled only one cup of coffee because mornings are not Sheris thing. Phil was walking back from the bathroom and he smiled at the cup of coffee and me as I stood at the door of the bedroom. I handed it him whispering, its black. If you wants anything to add to it, he interrupted to say he would be right out. I left the room with Sheri none the wiser.

Phil came out in his bulging underwear and sat down at the counter. He sipped his coffee and smiled. I asked him if he liked French toast? He nodded affirmatively. He asked about Sheri and when she might be up. I told him we will eat soon and in a few hours Sheri will crawl out of bed. I gave him three pieces of French toast and settle plate in front of him. As he readied his toast with butter and syrup, I asked him how he was doing. He said horny, as he took his bite. I smiled and slid under the island in front of his stool. I questioned if this was ok? He slid off the stool, pulled his undies off and climbed back up. I sat watching him grow before I even touched him. I slowly licked his slit, coaxing some morning cream.

But, to no avail. He whispered I just need it quick and hard. So, I took him as deep as I could and began to suck, bring my cheek up against the sides of his cock. I began a rhythmic up and down motion. As I continued, I could hear him eating. Soon he dropped his fork and began to tense up. I pressed my tongue more firmly against his underside. He began to silently twitch and shot a thick load in and down my throat. He tapped me on the head to stop after only three or four pumps. I crawled out from under the island overlap with a smile. I told him he needs to drink more water today. Sheri who now was standing a few feet away, asked if that service was for every customer? I got her coffee with tons of creamer and sugar. She sipped and smiled. She asked again about the service. Phil interrupted to say he had to get going. She asked him, (without asking me first) if he is available next weekend. He said of course, same time? We said our goodbyes and Sheri walked him to the door after he was dressed.

After a couple days we sat down to discuss the weekend. Sheri shared what she enjoyed and what wasn't comfortable for her. I also did the same. We shared the mixed emotions and how it felt watching or knowing the other was having sex with someone else. There were no surprises from either of us... Just kidding, we both expressed how great it was, and how it met each of our needs.

But... Shari did have a few requests. She was uncomfortable with me being so close to the bedroom wall, and making so much noise. She felt she couldn't express herself fully in the throes of passion. She also did not like sleeping in a gross bed. She asked me to change the bedding after our fun. I agreed to change the bed and leave the area while the fuck. My only request was more play time from her before and after. And that I get to be the only one that sucks Phil to completion. Sheri agreed to that, but insisted she can suck his cock before getting fucked sometimes. I asked if I could prep her and Phil sometimes. She agrees that would be fun.

Shari shared she is hopeful to soon have me in the room while she gets nailed by Phil, so I could enjoy their SNOW BALL as soon as its made. She shared how hard it was to hold it in for so long. We both agreed to our requests. I asked if she had received any feedback from Phil. He wants as many blowjobs as he can get from you and more creme brûlée. I smiled.

So, the next Saturday arrived. Sheri touched and fondled me throughout the day. I helped get her ready for the night. Phil arrived at seven as expected. I served diner and drinks. Rubbed Phils feet, he had shared that they hurt when he arrived when he removed his shoes at the door.

They retired to the master bedroom after diner. I grabbed two beers and headed to the spare bedroom. Sheri came back out of the room and followed me to my room. I removed my pants and she played with me for awhile. I had difficulty staying hard, after all, the kitchen was left in such disarray!

So, here I am, sitting on the full-size bed in our guest bedroom waiting for my wife and Phil (her boyfriend) to finish having sex in the master bedroom. I am dressed in a tank top only, at my wife's request. My whole body is tingling from the excitement, exhilaration, anticipation and a little jealousy. I'm waiting here for a text from her to come join them in the room with snacks and to cleanup the room. I have fresh washed linens and blankets so I can change the bedding and clean up their mess. I have two towels in the dryer warming up for their post sex showers. And I have never been so happy!

12