Shared Secret

Story Info
In-laws Brooke and Jason share a secret and an adventure.
4.9k words
4.65
22.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

I really do get along with my In-Laws, mostly... Stacy's parents aren't generally my type of people, but they've always been good to us and to our kids, so I make an effort. We get along well, as long as our interactions are kept limited. Likewise, I've always gotten along with Brooke, Stacy's younger sister, and her two young kids. Her husband Rob was a bit of a drip, and some of the things Stacy told me about him made me worry, but, again, I made an effort. I never had a sister, and sometimes I caught myself thinking about Brooke as a younger sister and got a bit protective. So hearing about how Rob treated her sometimes made me wonder if she was ok, wonder if that marriage was going to last...

Anyway, in small doses, we all got along. Holidays, other family events, the occasional brunch or dinner or baseball game or cookout. We all got along, so long as the time limit wasn't reached. That's why I was initially terrified about the plan for all of us to spend a week at a lake cabin that Stacy's parents were renting. The week was planned six months in advance, which gave me time to work on a way out.

It was actually easier than I thought it would be. The cabin was rented Sunday through Saturday, and the plan was that we'd all drive up that Sunday and spend the week enjoying the lake and whatever else was nearby that the kids could tolerate. There was a lot of talk about mini golf. Oh, but wouldn't you know it, as I explained to them feigning disappointment, my small three-person team at work already included two others with vacations planned for that same week in June. Darn! Sorry, no way for anyone else to verify... But that just meant that I would have to drive separately on Sunday and leave Tuesday so that I could work the rest of the week. I thought that was a fair compromise, and everyone else was surprisingly unquestioning and accepted the three days I offered. Maybe they all had a limit to the time they could stand to be with me?!?

Anyway, the week arrived and we all made our way to the cabin. It was actually amazing. Three stories, six big bedrooms and bathrooms. A nice kitchen and shared space. Even a pool table. It was on the lake, with our own stretch of sandy beach and a boat rental spot just a short walk away. The In-Laws had already rented a pontoon boat for a few days for all of us to enjoy, and there were canoes, kayaks and other things always available.

My wife and I especially enjoyed our bedroom and comfortable bed. We even got an attached private bathroom. Whenever we are in a hotel, something switches on for us and we can't keep our hands off each other, but unfortunately family trips usually include kids in the same room. No such concern here, as the walls and doors were very good at blocking sound, and the bed had no creak. Whether having her family in close proximity was a turn on or turn off for her wasn't addressed.

I volunteered to be in charge of meals on Monday, since I wouldn't be staying all week. I made a big breakfast for everyone that morning, then everyone suited up and we got out on the boat. Rob decided to be in charge of driving, which was ok with me. He grumpily sat back and steered us around the lake while the rest of us sat in the sun and enjoyed the scenery. Brooke was wearing a nice bikini and had her hair braided into two pigtails and knotted on top of her head. I guess she thought that would be more easily managed with all the swimming. Having kids hadn't altered her body nearly as much as it had my wife's. Rob was a lucky man, although he may not realize it. Brooke and Rob seemed to only communicate through bickering. It was hard to tell how much was actual animosity or if that's just how they were.

We spent the day out on the lake, cruising in the boat and swimming. The kids loved jumping off the boat into the middle of the lake, and they entertained themselves with that for a while. Stacy dozed off behind her sunglasses, and Rob stared at his phone when we were parked. I couldn't imagine that he got a signal out there, but maybe he was reading a book or something he'd downloaded. Brooke and I watched the kids and chatted. Behind my own sunglasses I scanned her body. Whether she noticed I couldn't tell.

Eventually we made our way back to the cabin and cleaned up. The kids told grampa and grandma all about what they did. Stacy and I shared a shower and were careful to make sure the other was extra clean. When it was time, I fired up the grill and cooked burgers and hotdogs for everyone. Brooke's oldest daughter was fascinated by the grill, so I pulled up a chair for her to stand on (not too close though) and helped her to flip the burgers. She thought that was the funnest thing ever. Future fast food employee in the making. Brooke watched from a nearby deck chair. Rob was inside, still staring at his phone.

Just before we gathered at the table to eat, Brooke came in from the other room, holding her own phone. She announced that she had applied for a new job the week before and that they just invited her for an interview that Wednesday morning. After a brief planning session, it was determined that this was perfect timing! I was already planning on driving myself home Tuesday afternoon; Brooke would just ride home with me. I'd drop her off at home (just a few minutes out of my way), she could prep for the interview Tuesday evening, then after the interview drive herself back to the cabin Wednesday afternoon in her car. The kids would be fine without her for one night, (Rob may disagree, but Stacy, Grandma and Grampa could manage them for one night) and she'd still get to enjoy most of the week at the lake.

Tuesday was spent at the beach, with the kids spending some time making sand castles and trying out the Kayaks, which they enjoyed. I was just enjoying quietly laying in a beach chair, listening to the breeze. As I had established months earlier, though, when three o'clock came around, it was time for me to go. I showered and freshened up, then packed. Brooke also cleaned up and changed out of her bikini. She didn't need to pack anything, as she was going straight home, and coming back the next day. We said our goodbyes and drove off in my car. It was about two hours back to her place, where I would be dropping her off.

As soon as we got on the road, she moved the passenger seat as far back as it would go, reclined it slightly, and put her bare feet up on the dashboard. She was wearing short cutoff jean shorts and a blue tank top that didn't do anything to hide the light blue bra underneath.

We made small talk about how much fun the kids were having. I asked whether Rob was having fun and she just rolled her eyes. I changed the subject and asked her about the job she was interviewing for. I had recently gone through a period of looking for a better job and had many interview anecdotes ready to share.

In place of an answer, she tentatively asked "Can you promise that you won't tell anyone? I mean anyone, not even Stacy."

My curiosity was piqued. If she only knew how good I was at keeping secrets. "Of course," I answered. "I won't tell anyone."

She sighed and hesitated. "I don't really have a job interview. I mean i did apply for this job last week, and if they really do call me back for an interview next I guess I'll have to pretend that's the second round. But I just wanted an excuse to get away for a bit. Get some quiet. Whenever I have time off work or travel anywhere its always with the kids. I just really, really, wanted a night alone." She turned toward me, took her legs down from the dash and curled them under her. "And I'm pretty sure you didn't really need to work this week, so your little fib inspired mine." She reached over and poked me in the ribs, prodding me to my own confession.

"Was it really that obvious? Do you think Stacy and your parents know I was lying?"

"Oh, no, I didn't say anything to Stacy about it, but I really do think she believed you. I think she was really happy that you gave even a few days. And my parents were really happy too. I don't know if you noticed, but you were on much better behavior than their other son-in-law."

"Yeah, I noticed that he didn't really seem to want to interact with anyone."

"I don't think he likes anyone. Doesn't like his in-laws. Doesn't like his kids. Doesn't like his wife. He's not nearly as interested in conserving water as you and Stacy are." Another poke in the ribs. It took me a minute, then it hit. The shared showers. I guess we weren't as discreet as we thought. I'm sure I was blushing. But maybe it wasn't noticeable, considering all the sun I'd soaked up the previous few days.

We drove on, and I tried to change the subject. "So how will you be spending your day of freedom? And keep in mind, this is all covered under the original promise to keep the secret, so no worries about me tattling."

She took a moment to stretch out her legs, putting her feet back on the dashboard. She rested her hands in her lap. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw her tug up on her shorts, revealing more thigh, but that was probably my imagination. "I don't know for sure. This idea kind of came on suddenly yesterday. I was thinking maybe I'd get a massage, but would have to hide the charge from Rob. Maybe I'll take a long bubble bath and enjoy the quiet."

There was a pause as I considered how inappropriate a response I could give concerning her bubble bath. Should I offer to help her conserve water? Would that callback cross a line? She was the next to talk.

"This may be more info than you want, and I'm not sure if Stacy already told you this about me, but I kinda really want to spend the evening and tomorrow morning just in my house naked. Is that weird?"

If I had a drink, I would have spit it all over the window. I was worried that I was going to lose control of the car, with all of the blood in my body leaving my brain. I could feel my vision narrowing. Brooke continued.

"Has Stacy ever told you about what I used to do? When I was in college? If not, that'd be unlike her. She tells me everything about you..."

I searched my brain and couldn't come up with anything. I shook my head. I let her last comment linger... what had Stacy told her about me???

"Huh, maybe she blocked it out. She doesn't know all of this, so same secret rules apply."

"Of course."

"Ok, so anyway, when I was in college, my roommate had a stash of Playgirls and Playboys, and for fun we'd look at them and make jokes and stuff, you know, but eventually I got it into my head that I should just be naked. Like, as much as possible. So I started just sleeping naked, which I really liked. Then I would get bold and, like, walk naked down the hall to the bathroom in the morning. When I moved back in wth my parents the next summer, when Stacy was home for the summer too, when our parents were at work, I'd walk naked into the kitchen to get breakfast or whatever. Stacy saw me plenty of times and just said like "eww, gross" or something. I don't think she ever tattled on me though. I remember being home alone one afternoon and staring out the window at the mailbox, trying to dare myself to walk out and get the mail naked."

"Wow, ummm... I definitely would have remembered Stacy telling me about that." I did some mental math. I think Stacy and I started dating that same summer. She'd never mentioned it. Probably for the best, as I'd have been stopping over every afternoon I could. I looked over at Brooke and let my eyes linger on her, taking note of her bare thighs, her cleavage. Now it was her turn to blush.

"So when I went back to college the next fall, it kinda got more frequent. I was the girl with the reputation of being naked. I'd walk around the dorms with just a towel over my shoulder or around my waist. I'd keep my door open and blowdry my hair naked. When it was time for bed I always slept nude and so got ready nude too. My roommates were mostly ok with it, I think."

"And were any of them more than ok with it?"

She looked over and gave another poke. "Are you asking me if I ever experimented with girls in college?" she giggled. "No, but probably should have. I had offers."

Before I could respond, she continued. "So after college when Rob and I got married and I moved into his house, I thought, well, here it is, I can be naked all the time. No other family or kids, and my husband won't be able to keep his hands off me. But I guess he had other ideas. He didn't mind too much on our honeymoon, thinking, I guess, that it was just because we were in a hotel and on vacation. But once we got home, like the day after, I was in the kitchen wearing just a t-shirt that went down to, like, my belly button, you know, bottomless, and he freaked out, said I shouldn't be naked around where we serve our food, said it was gross, complained that the neighbors might see me through the window. I swear, I was shocked. I never imagined that my naked ass would be the thing that would drive a wedge into my marriage."

She gave those last words a heavy weight, filling them with a decade of regret and frustration. I considered potential responses. The horny man in me wanted to compliment her ass and say he was a fool for not lusting after her the way... the way that any other normal horny man would. The protective brother (in-law) in me wanted to let her know that she deserved so much better. But again, before I could respond, she continued.

"Now I just have to settle for some dancing in the shower and time spent air drying in front of the mirror until the kids pound on the door. It's like actually a treat to go to the doctor and have to put on one of those backless robes." She laughed. "So tonight, when I get home, I'm gonna take off my clothes and open a bottle of wine. And I'm not gonna get dressed until just before I leave tomorrow to go back to the cabin. Actually, maybe I'll make the drive bottomless and get dressed In the car when I get there." She giggled again.

The horny man in me won. "Why wait until tomorrow?" I reached out and tugged on the hem of her cutoffs.

Before I could pull my hand back, she put her hand on top of mine and held it against her thigh. Had she been thinking the same? "Wouldn't be much different from a bikini, and you saw me in that the last few days. Are we still in full secret mode?"

"Everything until we arrive stays in the vault." She released my hand and raised hers, holding out her pinkie to me, the universal signal for entering into a pinkie promise. I hooked my pinkie around hers and we shook on it.

"And after we arrive?" She let go of my pinkie and unbuttoned her shorts, quickly sliding them down her legs and onto the floor. Her panties matched her bra, and she intentionally arranged her tank top to not cover them. I was too distracted by the visual to understand the implication of what she said.

She raised her cutoffs into the air and let out an excited whoop, then tossed them into the back seat. I slowed down a little bit, since a speeding ticket now would have added consequences. She parted her legs without any hint of inhibition and enjoyed the blast of air conditioning on her bare skin.

Our conversation continued on the subject of how I would be spending the next few days alone without having to work. I told her that the first thing I'd do is clean the house from top to bottom, how having a clean house is necessary for me to relax. I'd probably get the yard work done right away too, probably be done with everything by noon on Wednesday. Then I'd have about 72 hours to myself. I didn't tell her that I was also thinking about getting a massage, since the type of massage I wanted was probably much different than what she wanted. (Although, maybe not...) I thought about her proclivity to being naked and wondered if I should spend that time walking around my house naked too.

We arrived at her house and I pulled into the driveway. It was still light out. I'm sure her neighbors were around, but there wasn't anyone else out in the street. She grabbed her shorts out of the back seat, but didn't put them on.

"I should have asked this earlier, but I have some furniture I need to move, and Rob didn't want to help me. Would you?"

"Sure." I put the car in park and shut it off. We got out of the car, her in just the panties and tanktop. She did let the tanktop fall lower, covering some of her ass, but anyone spying would get a nice show as we made our way to the front door. She took her keys out of the shorts and unlocked it, seeming to take her time on purpose.

When we were inside, she gave me the instructions. "There's a small bookcase downstairs to the left of the fireplace. It should be empty. I just want that in my bedroom. I'll go up there and clear a space for it."

I went into the basement and found the bookcase. It was easily something one person could move, no reason why Rob couldn't have taken one minute to do it. I got a good grip on it and raised it up, then made my way up the two flights of stairs to the bedroom, being careful to not bump into the wall and leave a mark.

I walked into the bedroom and carefully set it down near the door. I looked up for the space where she wanted it. Before I had arrived Brooke had removed her clothes and dropped them on the bed. The curtains were closed, but let through enough sunlight that I was able to fully admire her naked body. She stood awkwardly, holding her hands in front of her, hesitating to part her legs. Her bravado from the car was tempered by the reality of the situation. She motioned to an empty space next to her. "Can you put it here?"

I moved the shelf were she wanted it and found myself just inches from her. I could feel an electric charge coming off her body. She let her arms drop to her sides and inched closer to me. She whispered "thanks." We leaned closer, breathing each others air, both desperately wanting to touch, but neither of us wanting to be the first to break the barrier.

When it happened it was an accident. Her toe brushed against my toe. That was all it took.

She grabbed the hem of my shirt, quickly pulling it over my head and tossing it to the side. I took off my glasses and put them on top of the bookcase while she unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them, with my boxers to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. She put her hands on my cheeks and guided me back against the wall. Her lips found mine through my recently grown beard. I was still unsure of how to kiss without the coarse beard hair getting in the way, but it certainly didn't seem to bother her, so the third and fourth kisses were more passionate, deeper. Her body was pressed against mine, the skin fusing together. She pulled back slightly and teasing licked my lips while my fingers gently moved down her back, across her bare bottom, up her sides to tickle her ribs. She shivered, and the next kiss was deeper. Her hands moved down my chest, across my thighs. She knowingly brushed against my stiffening cock, then gently, purposefully squeezed it. My hands firmly gripped her ass, and I wanted to lift her and carry her around the house, never breaking the kiss.

She read my mind again. Stepping back and taking my hand in hers, she led me into the kitchen. There were two large windows and a glass patio door, all uncovered and filled with light. She lead me to the kitchen island. I lifted her onto it, and she spread her legs. I stood between her legs and we embraced again, and my lips found her neck while I held the back of her head. She moaned out with a barely intelligible "god yes" as I kissed my way down one side of her neck, then the same to the other. My kisses travelled down past her collarbone, and knowing where I was going, she arched back, pressing her pale nipples against my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my head as I suckled her, and my fingers teased their way up her thighs.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers
12