Shared Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at her and caught her staring at the window. If there was someone out there watching us, I knew that she would be in ecstasy.

With my foot I pulled over a chair from the nearby table. I positioned it and sat down between her legs, face to face with her bare, glistening pussy. She made no effort to cover herself or feign modesty. We were past that. She put her hands on the counter behind her and scooted her bottom to the edge, giving my mouth full access to her. I started teasingly kissing my way up her thighs, but she had other ideas. One hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. My tongue found her immediately and didn't relent. She moved her hand back to support her and commenced moaning.

I licked her and slid my fingers into her, excited beyond belief but trying to stay composed enough to make sure I treated her right. Mixed into her moaning were some words which I could distinguish. "So good... he never... want so much... so naughty... so fucking naughty..."

I could tell from the flood of wetness and the volume of her groans that she was close. I picked up the pace with my fingers thrusting into her, and that was enough. She climaxed, thoroughly soaking my face, the countertop (which nearly caused her to slide off into my lap), and the cabinet beneath. When I withdrew, I looked over to the window, hoping to find someone watching us, but there was no one visible.

I looked up at her and wiped off my chin, my beard glistening. Her chest heaved and she watched me with wide eyes. Playfully, I licked my fingers clean, getting one more taste of her. She giggled and moaned simultaneously, then pulled me close, my cheek pressing against her bare stomach, feeling it rise and fall with each deep breath.

Eventually I stood and lifted her off the kitchen island, setting her feet on the floor. "Can you keep one more secret?" she asked. I nodded and she lead me by the hand back to the basement.

We turned right at the bottom of the stairs and entered a smaller room with a desk and chair. This was Rob's office. In addition to being a work-from-home executive, he was a gamer. The desk had two laptop computers, a keyboard and two mouses (mice? Whatever...) and three monitors. The chair was the type that high end gamers spent a small fortune on. There was a large window above the desk that opened into the back yard. The curtains were closed, but as soon as we entered Brooke pulled them open. She directed me into the chair, then lowered herself to her knees.

"I told him I wanted to do this while he was on an important work call. He would never let me. So we'll just pretend." She took me in her hand and stroked me. She spent some time studying me, and I realized that, based on what Stacy had told me previously, this might be the only cock other than Rob's that she's had. She held me and reached out with her tongue, dragging the tip of her tongue from the base to the tip. She looked up at me and smiled, and looked down and took me entirely into her mouth.

I learned something in that moment. The ability to give a good blowjob is not genetic. Stacy, I love her, but she has never been good at giving head. She was always willing, and I was always willing to receive, but there was something about her technique that didn't mesh with my anatomy. That definitely wasn't a problem with Brooke, who, I imagine, had much less practice and a less willing recipient, but perfect technique. I grasped both arms of the chair to keep from melting onto the floor or shooting through the ceiling.

When I let out an especially loud moan, she paused and looked up at me again. She put her finger to her lips in the universal shhh signal, then motioned to a headset hanging on the side of the desk. She whispered "everyone will hear you."

Taking the cue, I put on the headset, positioned the microphone in front of my mouth, then put my hand on the back of her head and guided her back onto my cock. I continued with my roleplay -- "Well now that we're all here, let's get started." She started sucking harder, making louder slurping noises. I wracked my brain trying to come up with generic corporate speak. "Who can provide an update on the situation?" She started massaging my balls while she sucked. "I'm hearing some slurping noises on my end. Is someone's dog on mic?" She looked up at me and stuck out her tongue playfully. Then she spit on my cock and took me back in fully in one motion. I gasped and thrust my hips forward, temporarily unable to control my movement.

After a moment, I continued with the roleplay. "No, no, you can do better than that. I want this project done yesterday." Taking the hint, she grabbed the base of my cock and started stroking harder and faster while her tongue focused on the tip. She found just the right spot and I couldn't hold back. I groaned loudly and proclaiming "fuck, yes, that's it, don't stop" until I filled her mouth. She kept her lips clamped on me until my spasms subsided, then made a show of swallowing everything in her mouth.

She lifted herself up and wrapped her arms around me. We embraced, our sweaty bodies sticking together. I glanced to the window. Still no one there. But at least a few of her fantasies were fulfilled.

"You can stay for a shower if you want."

"I do. I really do. But I shouldn't. I should go."

She adopted a pouty look. "You don't regret this, do you?"

"No, it was fantastic. But you have a night of naked relaxation ahead of you. And my car in your driveway all night might arouse some suspicion."

"Good point." We made our way up stairs and she watched as I got dressed.

At the front door, her still nude, she asked "So we're both totally ok with this secret? Things won't be weird?"

I took her hand in mine. "Every family function will be much more enjoyable now, because I'll only be thinking about your naked body." She blushed and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Is that all you'll be thinking about?"

"No. So many dirty things will be in my mind."

"Well, maybe, we could get together some time, in secret, and you could tell me some of those dirty things. Like, maybe someday, after work, we could meet at a cheap hotel or something, and you could tell me..."

"Still reading my mind." We shared one more kiss and I left her standing in the entryway, naked to the world, my cock already throbbing and wanting her more.

12